It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians = Disinformation!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
JAK

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Brocoli3

but isnt that just a convenient cover up?

I don't believe so but if I believed there was a conspiracy involved and were determined to find the truth about this matter I'd whip on over to the Medical Issues & Conspiracies Discussion and start picking the brains of some of the incredibly knowledgeable members who frequent that area and see if there was any credible problem with the diagnosis.

Jak

[edit on 23/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Actually I'd not call "reptilians" "Disinfomation". It's historic record. Though they've suposed to have been dealt with.

The "reptilians" were "Aliens" that had a job but instead decied to try to rule mankind.

It's not spun into something more representitive of properganda and parranoia.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Has anyone even taken the time to watch the videos I provided? -_-

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I’ll tell you guys what really discredits the whole reptilian thing……the fact that they spend so much time and effort just to control us, enslave us……that all they do is based on us…..everything they do is centered on us……what kind of ego is that….. aliens fighting each other over us…….lolololol……….

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
ya i made up my mind a long time ago

i usually ignore the reptile stuff unless i need a good laugh

i was amazed to learn my best friends dad; actually thinks JFK was a Reptilian LOL

i personally dont beleive in anything until i see it...but thats me

for the record ive seen UFOs before and i have doubts that reptiles were flying inside them

i just doubt its reptiles...id expect it to be something else

thats just me tho

hm...lol...maybe thats why they shot him 3 times ;P

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well, wouldnt you like to be in control of billions of people?

It would be like having a billion Pikmin, and fighting an alien entity.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
People dot realize how easily manipulated they really are. You can make aa person think about something specific by metioning things that have nothing to do with what you are presenting, if you do it right.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
hi all here check this out! i had posted this on another thread within ATS
a video about the Varginha incident .... i don't give two hoots if this is real or not! thats up to all of you. BTW as far as i know this the only video on the subject and ive read from at least 4 posts on this subject, never mind other videos, i haven't seen this video posted by other posters!

title : Brazil 1996 captured two alien ......... in case the link don't work

video.google.com...

[edit on 01/16/2008 by ST SIR 86]

[edit on 01/16/2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Just wondering since the reptilian thing didn't happen untill recently, did the TV show "V" do something to spark peoples imaginations.

Maybe if there were people talking about it pre 1985.

Thoughts?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Torlough]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Lots of hypocrites in this thread. For some reason the thought of beings called Reptilians existing is completely absurd and yet little gray men and other humanoids is not?

I don't care if you don't believe they exist, but the fact that you do so simply because you cannot imagine otherwise means you are no different than those close minded people who think we are the only intelligent life in the universe.

Of course this isn't directed at everyone who doesn't believe reptilians exist, just some who do so without researching the topic first before coming to a conclusion.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecap
Lots of hypocrites in this thread. For some reason the thought of beings called Reptilians existing is completely absurd and yet little gray men and other humanoids is not?

Little Grey men came before Close Encounters. Before that the popular fiction had them as green, from mars and hidous looking. Barney and betty hil (1950) is where we first get a description of little grey men, and then it was adopted in fiction.

In the reptilian cases, those came after a major television series of a similar nature.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
While I know one of you have any reason to believe that I am telling the truth, I've had personal experiences with these beings and David Icke is not far off the mark from my own experience. I know eye-witness testimony has little to no value, but as someone else said, once you have experienced something first hand, regardless of how unlikely it seems or your inability to prove it to anyone else, it is difficult to go back.

Ultimately that is how we must all make up our own minds as very few things in life can be proven absolutely... we take the word of authorities and experts on a great deal of what we accept as fact. For me, I've interacted with these beings, come from what Icke calls a "bloodline" or "illuminati" famly.. and from my own experiences with the reptilians either Icke is going in the right direction, or I'm simply a delusional nut.

I bid you farewell gentlemen.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Reptilians = Disinformation

This equation currently holds true on this planet.

As serious amateur UFOlogists - can we finally move on people!??

Any chance we can make this thread a sticky perma-thread too?

I agree, and this despite having seen one. It is pointless, even in the case of believing your own eyes, to build a theory on this basis. There is both too much conflicting information, disinformation and bunk floating around to make heads or tails of it. PLUS, it is really too nasty and horrible to hold in your mind. Keep them out of the field of investigation, unless for some future reason they forcibly enter. It is pointless to speculate unless one has solid evidence, which means more than simply seeing one. Because seeing a Reptilian does nothing to help explain what they may be or what this signifies in the overall scheme of reality.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
This is a forum where out of the ordinary things are reported. I just don't understand the sudden assertion that they don't exist and we should forget about them.

That's right. You should never consciously deny yourself knowledge of any subject, regardless of whether it exists or not.

To force yourself to think in any kind of box is foolish. People should spend more time researching subjects of interest to them, rather then trying to control what others research.

Each to their own.

Originally posted by Torlough
In the reptilian cases, those came after a major television series of a similar nature.

The many ancient races who speak of them did not have television.

[edit on 15/12/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Oh now that's bright!

Shut down topic forever on ATS due to no proof what-so-ever and OP thinks it’s bunk.

Can you say *DUH*?
I knew that you could.

Plus, I really need to talk to a reptilian about my iguana Karl, so, no banning reptilian threads until I get poor Karl taken care of.

*P*E*A*C*E*

[edit on 15-12-2008 by silo13]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Admin Directive on Reptilian Threads

"After much consideration and thought it has become evident that the "Reptilian Shape Shifter" craze has got out of hand in the Aliens/UFO Forum here on ATS.

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens", they are certainly not UFOs and since the vast majority (if not all) of the "video evidence" is nothing more than lights reflecting on the glossy, spherical shape of the human eye and creating an elongated shadow that when viewed on a terribly pixelated, low resolution video appear to be something they are not, it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum. "

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Admin Directive on Reptilian Threads

...it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum. "

This thread was started over 2 years before that policy came in. That's why it's still in Aliens & UFOs.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join