It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq’s WMD – Hidden in Syria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon666
How come if everyone knows them and claims Israeli and US intelligence has sat pics of them, noone can show them?

Well, you must ask your MSM Mougels that.

Here's an example of what I had meant, and can only be offered Orally due to supression.

9/11 is a beautiful morning and crash, crash, crash, crash suddnely happens.

When the U.S. Stopped and Grounded Flights, we in Canada, accepted may of the International Flights.

During the Chaos in the U.S., and the clamour seen in Canada to accomodate these Flights, reporters where everywhere, reporting unedited accounts all over the place.

A strange thing was reported during these early moments, and it was noted, that several Captains and Flight crews, ALSO CONFIRMED THAT DURING THEIR INCOMING FLIGHTS, the normal procedure of having "Fellow" Flight Crew personel from other carriers, was still taking place, and at Halifax, the number of those that confirmed this was very high. "According to the Flight Crews".

It was also noted, about 21 to 23 of those "Visitor's" sitting in the Cabin, at the time that the Airspace was shut down, happened to be of some Arabic Origin.

After that initial scramble for news and further details, this was never again heard of, since the balance of the News, was resuming the Sanitized Version of reporting, we are more familiar with.

So, with this said, there are a few things to consider.

1: These trained and responsible people that are tasked with the duty of the Public Saftey in the Air are inept, and can not tell an Arab from a Asian.

2: These same trained and responsible people are liars.

3: Main Stream Media (MSM) did not wish this to be considered further.

Here's another example.

Waco Texas and the Slaughter of the men, women and children in Mt Carmel.

Where do you think the Footage of a AFT/FBI agent shooting himself in the foot and then proceeding to execute his fellow agents came from?

It was Live Feed and carriered on Cband Uplinks to the Main News Stations. This is the news, in it's RAW stage. This is where LindaThompson got her video for her work she put out.

I see that same agent, in the MSM still climbing up the ladder, quick edit, (which happens to be when he shoots himself), and it picks up with him on the Roof. Quick edit, (while the three agents who got killed enter the window), and next you see him throw in a grenade in that window, and a few bursts of his Machine Gun. Next thing, it is clear, that Machine Guns are being used by those within the compound. The AFT Agent is seen returning fire and that ATF Agents then takes a slug to his helmet. He then comes down.

Reports flare, the Davidians Killed 3 Agents.

Sorry, its was the ATF/FBI Agent who killed his partners.

But that the news that fit for you to see. The news according to the Manipulations of "Those" with reason to make it so.

Now, why is it, these things have never been followed up on, (The Convoys departing Iraq for Syria)? Because you are not supposed to know.

CNN, Headline News, Fox News, all had something noted to this effect, but again, it was unedited footage or reports from live reporting in the Area.

You must have your talking Head in the Region, and have him say something during his 30 or 45 seconds. Live, they have no control over what is said. They just hope, YOU are stupid enough to have missed it, and bury it below the Sands.
(I used YOU, solely as the Viewer, and not specific to YOU directly)

So go ahead, and think about you question again. You really trust the MSM to do anything not in their interest?

Most likely all there would be to see are the usual oil trucks trying to get out of war's way.

And you may go on in life believing this if you wish. Do not expect everyone else to be blind to the situation. That is a choice YOU PERSONALLY MAKE. Not one you can force on others that are more observant than you.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wonder if the Syrians have stored these weapons in a way that allows access for their own use? And if that’s true, when/how will they use them on the Israeli’s through Hezbollah?

Im sure those WMD’s on the top of Syrian and Iranian made rockets could cause massive Israeli casualties. It’s not secret that these nations want Israel destroyed, I mean, they actually say that Israel should be destroyed.

It’s only a matter of time before these WMD’s are targeting the Israeli’s given the current situation. I just hope that th4e Israeli’s can wipe out Hezbollah before its too late…

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Seems odd that the western Intel agencies will not DENY this is true.....

Would you say?

I just wonder what types? Sarin? Mustard Gas? Not that dangerous in wartime, but the biological weapons.....

I wonder if that incident in Iraq with the tainted food is related?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shane

Originally posted by Simon666
How come if everyone knows them and claims Israeli and US intelligence has sat pics of them, noone can show them?

Well, you must ask your MSM Mougels that.

So you're saying the evil pinko commie MSM controls even WND, NewsMax, Fox and even the White House and Pentagon website are controlled by them in a fashion that they can't show any satellite pics supposedly showing WMD convoys? This kind of conspiracy is equally stupid as "the US govt concocted 911" conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yeah, xmotex is right. This is simply an excuse to kill people because that is what we Americans like to do; go deeper into national debt and kill people we don't know.
We've already been told by some of the best liberals in the country that Hussein had no chemical or biological weapons or the means by which to create them and had no intention of creating WMD's (By the way, WMD's are weapons such as atomic bombs, not chem/bio weapons. Sorry for the splitting of hairs)

Incorrect buddy, this statement disagrees :-

A weapon of mass destruction (WMD) is a term used to describe munitions with the capacity to indiscriminately kill large numbers of human beings. The phrase broadly encompasses several areas of weapon synthesis, including nuclear, biological, chemical (NBC) and, increasingly, radiological weapons.

The term first arose in 1937 in reference to the mass destruction of Guernica, Spain, by aerial bombardment.[1] Following the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and progressing through the Cold War, the term came to refer more to non-conventional weapons. The phrase entered popular usage in relation to the U.S.-led 2003 invasion of Iraq. Terms used in a military context include atomic, biological, and chemical warfare (ABC warfare), nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) after the invention of the hydrogen bomb, and chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN), recognizing the threat of non-explosive radiological weapons.

WMDs

[edit on 19/10/06 by Flyboy211]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think TC's sarcasm fell somewhat flat there Flyboy.

I have to say I find all the black and white claims on this subject a crashing bore.

Of course the citizens of the USA aren't to blame for every wrong done; the the US government itself can't claim that much 'credit'.

But even the CIA talk with more sense than we see here (from some) about 'blow-back'
(that is to say the consequences, sometimes foreseen but usually unforeseen, of secret 'black' policies and the activities connected to those policies the citizens of the USA aren't - usually - even aware of, usually abroad ).

That's how come 'we' end up debating stuff like those supposedly secret huge WMD truck convoys supposedly into Syria from Iraq......and rarely the 'whys' of how come this stuff is going on at all
(but you can 'buy' into the whole 'they hate us for our freedom' or 'they're trying to take over the world' - aren't they always - BS if you like) .

......of course the fact that ordinary trade was never done any different in mainly land-locked Iraq with an often pretty hostile Iran on one side.....thanks to the Iran/Iraq war which the USA helped both sides sustain......seems to pass most folks by.
Doesn't anyone recall seeing the mile upon mile of articulated lorries (you call them 'semis' and tractors in the US I believe) and tankers filmed on the Turkish border breaking the old trade & oil embargo, some years ago?

Of course high altitude photos of large truck convoys will be easy to produce......but what they actually show is quite another matter.

You can bet we won't be getting another slide show from the likes of C. Powell esq and his 'mobile WMD truck labs' (that turned out to be in reality mere weather balloon inflators)

[edit on 19-10-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
One also has to ask, after all of this time and a major out-break of fighting in Lebanon.......so, these WMDs that we're assured made their way from Iraq to Syria, where are they?

All that talk of Hezbollah and Syria certain to be giving them those supposed WMDs they got from Saddam.....they just had a major war in Lebanon and there was absolutely no sign of Syria or Hezbollah doing anything even remotely like using WMDs.

So, what happened?

What's the excuse this time for their non-appearance?

What's the excuse this time for trying to convince people that Syria is a WMD 'threat'.

What's the excuse this time for pretending Hezbollah are just itching to attack Israel with Saddam's old WMD stockpile.....which (so the claim goes) they have?

I wonder if any of those previously so convinced about this might just accept that time has proved this tale a total crock?

(......just as it would have done had the UN inspectors been allowed to complete their mission properly in Iraq)

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
I wonder if any of those previously so convinced about this might just accept that time has proved this tale a total crock?

(......just as it would have done had the UN inspectors been allowed to complete their mission properly in Iraq)

- I take it that those so convinced about this stuff have moved on to the next idiotic 'reasons to be angry and afraid of the Muslim guy'?

No WMDs in Syria afterall but who cares, that Iranian guy (is now reported as having) said something outrageous?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Originally posted by xmotex
I think we should just go around the MiddleEast invading countries until we find the missing WMD's. You know, like a game of whack-a-mole or something. Then, after we fail to find the WMD's in any country in the ME (because they don't exist), we should start invading other random countries across the planet looking for the WMD's. It'll be like the quest for the Holy Grail. It's a wonderful excuse to kill all kinds of interesting people

What a terrible thing to say. Any comment on the possibility of the WMD's being in Syria? Thought not, as you only post anti western propaganda, never make any actualy effort to reply on the topics.

XmoteX made me laugh with that whack-a-mole line! Good stuff.
What he wrote did not come across as anti-western propaganda. What YOU wrote came across as anti-western propaganda. Ideas designed to drag the US into more illegal wars on foreign soil. Do you want to destroy America? Do you want us to rule the world with our army?
You seem like you believe we should go where ever there might be a chance of somebody thinking about maybe doing our country harm. Well thats one way to be the worlds super-power, and a one sure way to get the world hating you.
We are NOT the worlds police, and nations have collapsed by over-extension, which seems to be what you are advocating.
At some point I hope you will realize that attacking and occupying foreign lands in the name of 'national security' does a number of things, and not one of them is increase security.
First of all its incredibly costly in terms of money.
Second it is incredibly coslty in terms of human lives lost.
Third we are creating more angry people (foreigners) every day we occupy foreign land.

Just think about how ignorant the basic premise is here.....
Saddam had WMD and we were going to attack him....instead of using them as a last ditch effort to save himself, instead he decides to send them to Syria?
What sense does that make? He didnt use them because he thought America would just come, invade his country, blow up all his palaces, sieze his money and look around and then leave, putting Saddam BACK into power, then he was gonna get his WMD back from Syria?
If he had them, he would have used them to give the US a black eye.
He never had them. Use your head for more than a hatrack.

Thats the common sense answer for you.
My military answer is
two thirds of the country was a no-fly zone under constant patrol by allied aircraft.
Between that and satalites and other means of intelligence gathering there is no way that any amounts of ANYTHING came into or out of Iraq with out our knowledge AND/OR consent.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
One also has to ask, after all of this time and a major out-break of fighting in Lebanon.......so, these WMDs that we're assured made their way from Iraq to Syria, where are they?

All that talk of Hezbollah and Syria certain to be giving them those supposed WMDs they got from Saddam.....they just had a major war in Lebanon and there was absolutely no sign of Syria or Hezbollah doing anything even remotely like using WMDs.

Just a note, the Israeli's did not go full force into the Beka Valley, but they did so clandestinely. So what WERE they looking for? What did they find? Who knows but the bombs sure as hell fell. Plus they did not go into Syria now did they, or DID they?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
I think we should just go around the MiddleEast invading countries until we find the missing WMD's. You know, like a game of whack-a-mole or something. Then, after we fail to find the WMD's in any country in the ME (because they don't exist), we should start invading other random countries across the planet looking for the WMD's. It'll be like the quest for the Holy Grail. It's a wonderful excuse to kill all kinds of interesting people

Here's another idea to add to that. Let's invade the US! We have weapons of mass destruction, we have a crazy guy in charge! Nobody would guess 2x about that one!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i guess no one wants to hear the opinion of a syrian. Why do i even bother.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

So how was your visit with the new House Speaker Syrian Sister?

She explain how she wants to make Damascus like San Francisco?

Sometimes I can even make myself laugh!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

So how was your visit with the new House Speaker Syrian Sister?

She explain how she wants to make Damascus like San Francisco?

Sometimes I can even make myself laugh!!!

Was there any point in your post, other than trying to start a personnel argument edsinger?
stick to the topic, instead of acting like a child....
if u dont have anything to add to the original, why bother even posting?
Im sure you could of started your own lil thread in the members section, or even emailed.
Im going to take my own advice now n leave it, cause i dont have anything too add, i just felt it was a great injustice leaving this thread with the type of quality your previous post emitted.

too often there's a witch hunt on this board.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well since it was a reply to the question of caring about a Syrians opinion, I did think it relevant, especially with the great Nancy in town. I thought she would be excited to know that she was coming in to negotiate with the Syrians. BTW this seems to have got here in some deep poo poo legally that is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join