It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Bloodgate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I was listening to shortwave last night, the American Free Republic, and they stated something I never heard before: While as Governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton sold blood extracted from prisoners to a Canadian blood fractionator company, Connaught. ( they also stated Hillary Clinton had an affair with Vincent Foster, but that's another story). Some research brought up:

As governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton knowingly oversaw the illicit sale of state prison blood to hemophiliacs and others – spreading AIDS and other deadly diseases to thousands in the 1980s.

Galster says Clinton organized a payoff plan to various officials, including a judge, to make sure the blood sales continued. He claims millions were made from the conspiracy because between 5,000 and 8,000 units of blood were shipped every week from one prison alone. He even witnessed inmates drawing blood from each other with dirty needles.

A June 3rd story surfaced here:

Story

Now, if this story is in fact true, then I believe Mr. Clinton should be held liable for damages, that resulted in the deaths of 3000 people.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
My nephew died of AIDS during that era, and he was a hemophiliac. He lived in Texas.

Guess what -- NOBODY tested the blood supply in those days. If you're going to blame Clinton, then you need to blame every single clinic that handled the blood. This was in the days before they actually had a good idea of what the virus was that caused AIDS, by the way.

Oh yes. I remember this one very very well.

The guest on that program is just full of ... bull puckey.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If the blood story is true there must be some 5000-8000 corroborators somewhere, just waiting to unload on the government. As far as Foster and Hillary, anything is possible, and probably not a lot of people care.

[edit on 2005/7/24 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I always thought the Hillary/Foster thing was possible.. but then that would mean she's not a lesbian
as so many contend...

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If she could benefit, I think she's not above cavorting with swine. Other than her husband, that is. But that is the nature of politicians, isn't it?

Edited moronic spelling mistakes.

[edit on 24-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
If she could benefit, I think she's not above cavorting with swine. Other than her husband, that is. But that is the nature of politicians, isn't it?

True. I never put anything past either one of them.

I always saw them as political whores.

new topics

top topics

join