It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon’s new ray gun!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yeah, i've read about this weapon on How Stuff Works. I expect they will be working on a more practicle design for smaller versions used by riot troops, etc.

I hate the feeling when you open an oven door

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Watch as David Martin gets zapped by a ray gun - a non-lethal weapon that could be used to disperse crowds and could save many lives in war zones.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by syntaxer

This neither a military or civilian object - it is the destroyer of flesh and and burner of souls - it is the creation of a paranoid semenite minority of the western world who will do anything to remain where they are and to further secure their grip. It is just another reason why I general Hercules will be their destroyer. When this is over we will hunt such people - how could any parent be involved in such a machine -they will pay dearly. Your western world is on the brink of collapse and they havn't told you anything yet - your death machines are useless against the army of Free Humans ammassed at your door - we are beating on the doors of the twelve houses of israel.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cownosecat

why are you people against rioters anyway?

people riot for a reason...

injustice.

rioters thus can serve a useful purpose to instigate change.

government nowadays is controlled by corporate interests and lobbyists.

for example big pharma has spend $60 million in 3 months lobbying to nullify most of the obama health reforms.they have been very successful.

masschussets has brought in a mandatory vaccine programme gets vaccinated or get fined $1000 a day...instigated by big pharma again.

have YOU got 60 million?

no doubt most of you work for the corporate interests and can sit back in you big fat padded chairs with your smug self satisfaction.

you probably have a smirk on your face and talk about dispersing rioters.

until you get fired and or become ill and and your money sucked of you...

when you are poor then you become the rioter...

what goes around comes around...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join