It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obituary Backs `removal Of Bush'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Democrats make me poor.

They fart in elevators too and then BLAME the Republican who just walked in!

Kind of like this economy we have now... Clinton cut the cheese in 1998 and Bush walked into it and the Dems are all blaming Dubya for it.

PEACE...
m...

Democrats make you poor? What were you doing in the 90's. ZEveryone was rich in the 90's. If you didn't have a job in the 90's, its because you didn't want one. That's the truth.

Bush has been in for three years and look at all the damage he's caused. its time to stop BLAMING Clinton who is long gone and who's policies have been dismantled and start looking at the real cancer on America: Bush.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thing I blame Dunya for:

1. the patriot act
2.9/11 knowldge and aid
3.The mess in Iraq
4. Igorning the economy and making things worse by his economics of tax cuts and unemployment extensions
5. His creating more enemies and making America looks stupid, brutal, and evil, and supressing any opposition
6. His use of religion and his loony voice from god
7. His evil family and thier coorked behind the scenes dealings
8. His continued support for Saudi Arabia, the real terrorists
9. Turning America into a police state
10. His henchemen: Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, and Bremer. EVIL People

There, thats what i blame Bush for, more to come.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You pick and coose what you want to include, Colonel. Eight years of Clintonism placed us in our precarious position. Thank God Shrub was elected president and not Gore, as Gore would have sent the terror groups letters of apology for having the towers in their way along with wads of cash and suggestions of hugging trees.

Ok, I think 99% of all these political squabbles are complete BS, but I find it sad that Colonel is constantly under fire for expressing his views over-enthusiasticaly, when exactly the same thing is being done by the other side. Don't bash colonel if you're going to mimic him.......it makes it look like you don't really mind the topic, you just want to bash a liberal.......as I'm sure happens the other way around with Republican bashers. It has to stop somewhere...

This just proves the HYPOCRISY of the repugnants that I have so often mentioned.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Colonel is our favorite Zealot. We simply could not live without him on here. He stirs things up and provides a nice counter balance to the Bush bootlicking crowd. This forum wouldnt be worth # if we didnt have Colonel on it, it would just be Bush lovers and republiklansmen touting Bush admin like its something Americans can be proud of.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well, thank you, Elf.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I was LOADED during the 90's ... then I went to re-hab... ALL Clinton's fault... Got sued out of business... ALL Clinton's fault...

Had a CRAZY, DEMOCRAT, now, Ex-Wife.... All Clinton's fault.

I have had nothing but BLISS since Dubya took office. Thank You George.

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I was LOADED during the 90's ... then I went to re-hab... ALL Clinton's fault... Got sued out of business... ALL Clinton's fault...

Had a CRAZY, DEMOCRAT, now, Ex-Wife.... All Clinton's fault.

I have had nothing but BLISS since Dubya took office. Thank You George.

P...
m...

You got sued out of business? That has nothing to do with Clinton. You divorced Dem ex-wife? That's not Clinton's fault. YOU BLAME YOUR MARRIAGE ON CLINTON??? This is just ridiculous.

Now, you live in bliss. What about the rest of the country? What about the rest of the planet??

Typical selfish republican.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yeah, I had a case of buttacne in the 90's. Musta been Clinton...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Don't EVER call me a Republican. I am NOT a Republican. It's ALL CLINTON'S Fault. YOU are Clinton's fault.

I guess what I am trying to make you see is this is what YOUR arguments sound like dude.

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
No, the difference is that I can back up my statements of the malaise of America directly to Bush policies. I can back up my charges of racism by the repugnants directly by statements made by numerous repugnant leaders. I won't post it if I can't back it up... if not, then it would be just rhetoric.

Check my blogs if you don't believe me.

[Edited on 23-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Actually i was very poor during the 90's. The only time I had any money was when i was in the army. When I got out (thanks to clinton cutting the VA budget) I had nothing. I have worked jobs that were # jobs, hoping to learn skills and move upo, but, of course, after a certain amount of time, companies try to get rid of employees to avoid having to pay benefits. So, not everyone propsered during the 90's. the only prosperty i saw was anyone who had a comuiter, an idea, and the internet. the rest of us were bottom feeders who couldnt find a job because of the hideous amount of lower paying jobs that were created. We may have been working in the 90's but we were working for little.

I also lost alot of time at work. You see, they tried to pass 187 to keep illegal immigrants from using public systems, in california, they were overloaded. I had to wait weeks for an appointment with the county doctors to get severe problems like thyroid disorders, kidney stones, ect taken care of, because all the illgela immigrants were in line ahead of me. Democrats fought 187 because they said it was unfair. unfair to who? people like me, who had no health insurance and needed medical care.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You know Big C You talk alot... What have YOU done to HELP your fellow man?

I have PERSONALLY saved HUNDREDS of people from losing their homes by refinancing their loans BEFORE they got foreclosed on FOR FREE, NO points, NO fees.

That's just so far THIS year, taking into account the two years prior to that the number goes up into the high hundreds if not thousands.

Then let's take the single Mom's out there who are working their a$$es off to support their children whose Dead Beat Dads don't pay any child support.

By LOWERING their mortgage payments $100.00 - $200.00 a month they can actually BREATHE for the first time in years again, all FOR FREE. NO points NO fees.

Don't EVER call me selfish. I WORK to help my fellow Americans... I don't just sit around spewing devisive hate like some I know...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Skadi: Read my opinion on Prop 187 in my blog. I agree with you on that.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I have PERSONALLY saved HUNDREDS of people from losing their homes by refinancing their loans BEFORE they got foreclosed on FOR FREE, NO points, NO fees.

That's just so far THIS year, taking into account the two years prior to that the number goes up into the high hundreds if not thousands.

Then let's take the single Mom's out there who are working their a$$es off to support their children whose Dead Beat Dads don't pay any child support.

By LOWERING their mortgage payments $100.00 - $200.00 a month they can actually BREATHE for the first time in years again, all FOR FREE. NO points NO fees.

Don't EVER call me selfish. I WORK to help my fellow Americans... I don't just sit around spewing devisive hate like some I know...

PEACE...
m...

I am not in finance so, I cannot help like you did. I'm in the law so I really don't have the opportunity to assist as you do. I...............apologize.

[Edited on 23-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I can't help b ut notice that when you are taken to task for a TOTALLY WRONG statement, calling me a selfish Republican, you have NOTHING to say other than "I am in law and can't do what you do".

What about, "damn! Dude I was totally off base on that one SORRY!"

Nope, just walk on by and keep the BS train running...

Dude how can I respect you when you act so LOW?

I mean REALLY! Talk about an UTTER lack of compassion.

You sound EXACTLY like the decription you use for the "HEARTLESS Repugnant".

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You need to read my last post again.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Accepeted... Even if I DID have to "shame" you into it...

Now that we have that out of the way, we can address the fact that you CAN do what I do, in a way at least...

I hear you are an attorney, assuming this is correct, I would expect that you are doing at LEAST 60% Pro-Bono work for the downtrodden, ill equipped, and abused masses.

I could go back into the conventional side of my business and rake it in but I don't out of choice. My choice is giving back to society, to help those who need it more than I do.

Don't get me wrong, I make money doing what I do but I make less than I could if I wanted to go the other way.

So I ask you, are you Raking it in because you can OR are you helping others at a cost to your pocket book?

Helping at no cost to one's self is the EASIEST thing on Earth to do, a REAL hero does it at his/her own expense.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I just posted on your blog, Colonel. never thought Id see the day Id agree with any democrat on an immigration issue!

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Originally posted by Colonel
[H]er children decided to include in the obituary was this: "Memorials in her honor can be made to any organization working for the removal of President Bush."

So,
theoretically they could be sending money to al quaida.
time to go to guitmo kids

hmmm

So...
theoretically they could be sending money to the CIA

and suddenly it doesn't fit in this topic anymore

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So...you make your money on yield spread? When I do these loans, I find that the math comes out better to just charge the points and fees. The customer comes out with a lower payment and has that much more money to clean up their credit and get themselves into an A-paper loan down the road.

I think it's great that you do this kind of financing. A lot of brokers won't touch it. At the same time, I don't think not charging points and fees itself is a claim to morality. All you're really doing is shifting the cost from one place to another, the customer still pays it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join