Obituary Backs `removal Of Bush'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
[H]er children decided to include in the obituary was this: "Memorials in her honor can be made to any organization working for the removal of President Bush."

"She thought he was a liar," Baron's daughter, Maureen Bettilyon, said. "I think his personality, just standing there with that smirk on his face, and acting like he's this holy Christian, that's what really got her."

www.madison.com...:2003:08:21:278154:FRONT

Even the dead want him gone.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
[H]er children decided to include in the obituary was this: "Memorials in her honor can be made to any organization working for the removal of President Bush."

So,
theoretically they could be sending money to al quaida.
time to go to guitmo kids

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Lovely. Great point Fury. They can send all the memorial money to any terrorist org that wants the american govt gone (which of course means that many innocent citizens will die).

Think maybe the obit should have been worded differently.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm wondering how much money Colonel is going to donate?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
"Lovely. Great point Fury. They can send all the memorial money to any terrorist org that wants the american govt gone (which of course means that many innocent citizens will die). "

The terrrorists now have us exactly where they wanted us. We are on their soil, and have now become easy targets for any organization wanting to take pot shots.

Osama is still smiling.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yup, they can kill us on their soil (ass we're spanking their rears) or they can kill us on our soil with impunity. I'd rather take it to them, do it in their sandbox instead of ours. Only common sense.

The point, Colonel? Somebody has an opinion, and wants otehrs to donate money to tehir opinion after they are dead? The fact they died with that opinion makes them no more right or wrong than, say, you. As a matter of fact, they may be filled with as much bias and hatred as you are. You may have some really good points, but your lack of etiquette and abundance of hatred clouds everything.
You are fun though. Don't ever change!

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Man, she sounds like she was a bitter old b**ch. I'm glad she wasn't my mother. If anyone hates someone enough to warrent their hatred being mentioned in their obituary, they have issues.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Colonel would replace traitor Bush with a spineless democrat who would erode all national security and bleed what little weath we have left to the worthless and degenrate.

No thanks, Colonel, her hating Bush is not reason enough for me to donate any money. More than liekly, some drugged out smelly hippie will get my money instead. May as well mail my check right to bin Laden himself.

Im alive and i want Bush gone, Colonel. But that dont mean I want one of your #head commicrats in office to continue his dirtty work. may as well resurrect Stalin and put him in charge.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Let me get this straight: a woman who raised 6 kids in the Hearland of America, had them all graduate college and some serve in the US Military, took care of a husband crushed in an accident ( yet I guess hated Lawyers enough not to sue!), was a news junkie watching C-Span to keep abreast of her government, was a Den Mom & 4H Leader.....all this makes her full of hate!?! She gives the impression of wanting to fund terrorists against her country?!?!?
And since you're all obviously mindless & void of logical thought, I guess that's why you assume folks reading the Obit are as well!?!

Thanks guys, this glimpse into the BrownShirt physce gets two
!!

Elf

Put down the pipe for a day, ok?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Let me get this straight: a woman who raised 6 kids in the Hearland of America, had them all graduate college and some serve in the US Military, took care of a husband crushed in an accident ( yet I guess hated Lawyers enough not to sue!), was a news junkie watching C-Span to keep abreast of her government, was a Den Mom & 4H Leader.....all this makes her full of hate!?! She gives the impression of wanting to fund terrorists against her country?!?!?
And since you're all obviously mindless & void of logical thought, I guess that's why you assume folks reading the Obit are as well!?!

Thanks guys, this glimpse into the BrownShirt physce gets two
!!

Elf

Put down the pipe for a day, ok?

people can have "normal" lives and still be full of anger hatred and bitterness. or do you think only those with messed up lives are this way? if so you just insulted colonel. you owe him an apology!

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Colonel would replace traitor Bush with a spineless democrat who would erode all national security and bleed what little weath we have left to the worthless and degenrate.

No thanks, Colonel, her hating Bush is not reason enough for me to donate any money. More than liekly, some drugged out smelly hippie will get my money instead. May as well mail my check right to bin Laden himself.

Im alive and i want Bush gone, Colonel. But that dont mean I want one of your #head commicrats in office to continue his dirtty work. may as well resurrect Stalin and put him in charge.

Our national security is in a more precarious state than before Bush took office. 9-11 happened on HIS watch. Now that Bush has his new Vietnam in Iraq to pilage the oil (a place we will occupy for several years) the danger to America has become severely heightened.

On top of that, the unemployment rate is the highest ever in this country because of Bush policies while Bush barbecues on the ranch with his million dollar campaign donors.

On top of that, the constant secrecy, deception, and lies of this criminal admin are stellar from the imaginary Niger sale of aluminum tubings, the invisible nuclear weapons program, the "scary" drones that could rain chemical crap across the US, those daily fake-a$$ terror warnings a la Orwell's "1984" to scare the American people (which I never gave credence to) that amounted to nothing, to the secret Energy Task Force meeting which revealed maps of Iraqi oil fields and the redacted 28 pages of the 9-11 investigation.

This is the kind of "leadership" you want? You must not know what leadership is.

[Edited on 23-8-2003 by Colonel]

[Edited on 23-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You pick and coose what you want to include, Colonel. Eight years of Clintonism placed us in our precarious position. Thank God Shrub was elected president and not Gore, as Gore would have sent the terror groups letters of apology for having the towers in their way along with wads of cash and suggestions of hugging trees.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
GOOD MORNING! It makes my day to see you active and riled up!

Do you understand ANYTHING about economics? The bond market for instance, the ebb and flow of our equity markets, the REAL employment picture...

All of THESE things and NONE of Dubya's policies have put us where we stand economically, I'd explain it all to you right here and now... BUT I want to see if you have any idea of that which you type.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Colonel, pay attemntion. Did i say i want Bush in office? No, I want him OUT. But I sure as hell dont want him replaced by another traitor commiecrat.

You need to get some perspective here.

First off, the nations unemployment rate is not the highest its ever been, quit buying into Democrat hype. the great depression was far worse. Seattle area had worse unemployment 20 years ago than it does now, it was at 12% in 1981. This isnt the worst its been.

The national security situation was started by Clinton and his pals. I was in, you seem to forget, the army during Clintons watch, i SAW what he did, the cuts, the BS he pumped into the army. The demoralizing of our forces began with Clinton. Clinton also opened up our unemployment problems with Nafta. remeber, policies enacted by one prez take a few years before we see the fruits, because policies work SLOWLY. Clinton had nothing to do with the economic boom of the 90's, you can thank reaganomics for that, because his insane military spending and devlopment pushed the tech ,markets forward, and eventually, the internet became a sudden new boom. Clinton assured the deportation of American jobs to Mexico with NAFTA. he also raised the minimum wage, which helped hurt alot of small businesses, and Clinton was an avid supporter of WTO, as we found out during the riots we had here when the WTO came to town, and Clinton came to to voice support for free trade. Not to mention Clinton sold nuke secrets to China, an advisary, thius, taking away one stick we once held over Chinas head.

Get out of your dream world, Colonel, the friggin democrats have contributed to half this countrys woes, the republicans the other half. During Clintons watch, count them, 5 major terrorist attacks, 2 of them on US soil, occurred, not to mention the atrocities of Waco, Ruby Ridge, Eliam, ect. Your democrats are as big a threat as Bush and his Republiklansmen. i dont want your commies or Bush's Nazis running this country, I want an Independant leader who isnt in some company or rich bastards pocket, or who isnt gonna lick special interests groups boot. i want someone whos gonna wrestle this coutnry back from the commies and nazis and make it whole and self suffiecent.

I dint want democratic social engineering and political forced correctness anymore than i wasnt Bush's right wing christian wife beating beer gut politics.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That's right. Always BLAME someone else. Repugnants are good at that. I just know that 8 yrs of Clinton was 8 yrs of prosperity because the Clinton policies enable Greenspan to do what he needed to get this economy running like a mack truck---not like a lemon like now.

That's why Greenspan opposed Bush 1's re-election so vehemently.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Jesus Colonel, you will never learn.

You still thinkl Clinton did all that? You must alos think that it really was Santa that left all those toys for you at Christmas!

And you still think Im a republiklansmen. God, Colonel, dont you see youre as bad as Bush and crew? people like you are the reason Im equally afraid of the Commiecrats getting elected as i am of Bush holding another term.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

"The national security situation was started by Clinton and his pals. I was in, you seem to forget, the army during Clintons watch, i SAW what he did, the cuts, the BS he pumped into the army. The demoralizing of our forces began with Clinton.

I never knew you were in the Army. But, are the troops more demoralized NOW or then? I think NOW b/c of these never-ending wars, bilions in veterans benefit cuts, etc.

"Clinton also opened up our unemployment problems with Nafta. remeber, policies enacted by one prez take a few years before we see the fruits, because policies work SLOWLY. Clinton had nothing to do with the economic boom of the 90's, you can thank reaganomics for that.."

This is a lie. It was Greenspan who could do what was needed b/c of Clinton polices.

"He also raised the minimum wage, which helped hurt alot of small businesses..."

I guess slave wages would be much better like in Haiti or Thailand...typcial republican.

"Get out of your dream world, Colonel, the friggin democrats have contributed to half this countrys woes, the republicans the other half. During Clintons watch, count them, 5 major terrorist attacks, 2 of them on US soil, occurred, not to mention the atrocities of Waco, Ruby Ridge, Eliam, ect."

I guess no attack happened under the repugnants watch like Reagan. There was no bombings or anything.

"I dint want democratic social engineering and political forced correctness anymore than i wasnt Bush's right wing christian wife beating beer gut politics."

I can accept this.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Democrats make me poor.

They fart in elevators too and then BLAME the Republican who just walked in!

Kind of like this economy we have now... Clinton cut the cheese in 1998 and Bush walked into it and the Dems are all blaming Dubya for it.

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You pick and coose what you want to include, Colonel. Eight years of Clintonism placed us in our precarious position. Thank God Shrub was elected president and not Gore, as Gore would have sent the terror groups letters of apology for having the towers in their way along with wads of cash and suggestions of hugging trees.

Ok, I think 99% of all these political squabbles are complete BS, but I find it sad that Colonel is constantly under fire for expressing his views over-enthusiasticaly, when exactly the same thing is being done by the other side. Don't bash colonel if you're going to mimic him.......it makes it look like you don't really mind the topic, you just want to bash a liberal.......as I'm sure happens the other way around with Republican bashers. It has to stop somewhere...

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yeah really geeze, stop pickin' on the Colonel like he was a piece of KFC. Colonel isn't the only zealot around here...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join