It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Suicide Bomber Shot At Stockwell Tube Station

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Eyewitness report says it was plain clothes police officers that fired 5 shots.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
eyewitness reports state it was an asian man , wearing a `large` puffer type jacket , who fell onto the train at stockwell , and he was shot at point blank range, 5 times by plain clothes police.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

"I saw an Asian guy run onto the train hotly pursued by three plain-clothes police officers.

"One of them was carrying a black handgun - it looked like an automatic - they pushed him to the floor, bundled on top of him and unloaded five shots into him.

"I saw the gun being fired five times into the guy - he's dead."

This is a bit intense isn't it? They basically dogpiled him in the middle of the train car floor and pumped him full of iron! Right there with the passengers in close proximity. I hope some of those "wild west" statements about the U.S. die down now.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The man who was shot is believed to be one of the suspects yesterday and is a would be suicide bomber. Security source stated that to Skynews..

im not sure if this is over yet

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Now it the time to take down the entire mosque where the brownshirts dwell.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
news.bbc.co.uk...

"I saw an Asian guy run onto the train hotly pursued by three plain-clothes police officers.

"One of them was carrying a black handgun - it looked like an automatic - they pushed him to the floor, bundled on top of him and unloaded five shots into him.

"I saw the gun being fired five times into the guy - he's dead."

This is a bit intense isn't it? They basically dogpiled him in the middle of the train car floor and pumped him full of iron! Right there with the passengers in close proximity. I hope some of those "wild west" statements about the U.S. die down now.

If the lead police officer believed this person was a serious threat to human life , then they would shoot to kill , no matter what.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I hope some of those "wild west" statements about the U.S. die down now.

Never miss an opportunity to get the US / UK debate involved you mods. Sling your mud elsewhere.

Apparently the eyewitness also saw "around 20" armed police running down the stairs towards the train. Thats 25 police after one man, they mean business.

Apparently, the mosque that has been surrounded is thought to contian " a suspicious package", but I don't know where they got that information from.

link   
In light of recent events I hardly think it is inappropiate.
They have publicised that the police are on shoot to kill orders and anyone that is stupid enough to run away is asking to be shot.

What are they supposed to do? Let them set the bomb off?
It may be triggered by a switch in his pocket, if they don't kill them that instant then everyone is dead.

link   

Originally posted by infinite
The man who was shot is believed to be one of the suspects yesterday and is a would be suicide bomber. Security source stated that to Skynews..

im not sure if this is over yet

Well, "believed to be" or not, he won't get to tell whether he was or not now! I surely hope we learn some details on why these guys felt it necessary to pump him full of bullets when three of them already had him down.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I dont think you will get cameras on the scenes today, police are on shoot to kill.

btw
bomb scare in the mosque, someone threaten to blow it up. all cear now.

link   

Originally posted by chebob

Never miss an opportunity to get the US / UK debate involved you mods. Sling your mud elsewhere.

chebob -

1. I'm not a mod.
2. It has nothing to do with the US/UK debate (I didn't actually know there was one of those going on). My statement was made to non-American members in general. I don't particularly care where they are.
3. I didn't sling mud.
4. Don't tell me what to do.

link   
mosque situation is over , false alarm.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
BBC have reported the cordon has been lifted at the mosque.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Because while he had the breath of life in his body there is a strong chance he had the capablility to set off the device.
If they nammy pammyed around and 'checked' first then there is a good chance a lot of people would be killed.
With all due respect this is a war, not tea and scones.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Well, "believed to be" or not, he won't get to tell whether he was or not now! I surely hope we learn some details on why these guys felt it necessary to pump him full of bullets when three of them already had him down.

Eyewitness said that he was wearing a large coat with something bulky underneath it. All i can say is that there must of been a threat, police dont just shot someone 5 times without a reason.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Because while he had the breath of life in his body there is a strong chance he had the capablility to set off the device.
If they nammy pammyed around and 'checked' first then there is a good chance a lot of people would be killed.

That might very well be the case Agent. I'm not saying it's not. It's also the case that when you're shooting a guy you think is strapped with explosives you might do more harm than good. I can see shooting him to take him down if he was running - but it's just weird to kill him when three or so of you are sitting on him. That's all. Like I said, I hope we learn why that was necessary.

[edit on 7-22-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Damn, we hear the same s*it from the mainstream media day after day on these attacks.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
eyewitness reports a smoking bag on a train at stockwell.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

chebob -

1. I'm not a mod.
2. It has nothing to do with the US/UK debate (I didn't actually know there was one of those going on). My statement was made to non-American members in general. I don't particularly care where they are.
3. I didn't sling mud.
4. Don't tell me what to do.

Oh yeah, not a mod, my mistake and I apologize. Why bring that into the topic though? Wild West statements? Your presidents a fecking cowboy, what do you want people to say? Not that it was being discussed at all, I found your statement pointless, end of story. And I can tell you what to do all day, you have the choice not to listen, thats how members don't get into pointless arguments everytime someone tells someone "to stop being a communist" or "stop saying bad things about my country" or "shut up".

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
And closer and closer we move to a police state and a fascist one world govt.John titor is becoming a reality.2005 would be one helluva year imo.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by warthog911]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join