It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcism on Coast to Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I was just listening to Coast to Coast and George played the recording of an exorcism. Well first off fake or real it scared the hell out of me. Second I was wondering if anyone else heard it, and what do you think about it. And last does any one know where I can download an mp3 of the recording or something because I don't see it on the coast to coast site and I wouldn't know where to look.

Thanksss

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Indeed, I listened to it as well. But I'm not at all sure it was real, especially since the sender asked his/her name not be mentioned.

Now we're listening to George taking input from callers.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Can you describe any of it for those that missed it?

I wouldnt mind hearing this either.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well it was supposedly from October 1975. It started off with a doctor I think talking into the recorder about the situation. He said that the kid had 16 other doctors try and "work on him" and that he was acting weird and what not. The boy was 11. Then him and I think two others say they are ready and go down the stairs to his room. I think the boys name is John, anyways the doctor guy starts talking to him calmly and this kid has the strangest 'voice'. It sounds like electrical waves pulsating and then you can hear a deeper voice than you would expect an 11 year old to have say an answer. Anyways after a little bit something happens and the kid freaks out and you hear a bunch of yelling and the doctor is saying "Oh my god he's on the ceiling, get him off the ceiling" and stuff like that, and the electrical waves noise along with some low sounding almost heart beat noise are going on and its really intense. All of the sudden it stops and its back to being calm again and the doctor says something else. I think that was it.

It was really freaky sounding, real or not.

There was some other stuff but it was a long time ago kind of haha and i'm really tired to remember.

[edit on 7/22/2005 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Do you know where in the world it took place.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I don't think it said. It was sent to George by someone who didn't want to reveal their identity and he really didn't have any information on it. The main guy on the tape sounded like he had an accent but I can't really remember from where. British maybe. I really dont know though.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
What about this?

paranormal.about.com...

This is not a scene from a Hollywood production. This is a partial description of an actual exorcism that took place in a Russian parish on May 1, 2004.

For comparison.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The recording on coast to coast was nothing like that one. It was loud and clear and you could hear everything. Really clean cut. The noises are really hard to explain, the only way I can describe them is what I said before, some pulsating weird electronic wave sound.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i don't believe in excorcisms performed by people other then myself and a select few scattered across the globe.

it's not the matter of the "victem" actually being possesed or not. it's just that the excorcists are amatures who think they know what they're doing. even vatican priests

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I belive in it.

There are may movie based on true facts, the devil may enters a person body.

There are things that is very hard to understand and belive but still exists if you like or hate it

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well either way I really want the recording of the one I heard. I don't really believe in the whole exorcism thing but this thing sounded so awesome and it actually freaked me out. So I respect it haha. And I need it.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I heard the tape. I thought it sounded scripted almost like an old radio play. The part that sounded most fake to me was after the big event of the boy floating to the celing and everybocy going crazy; the narrator resumed speaking as if nothing had happened and wasen't even breathing hard after all the frenzied activity. Also the speach of the demon sounded very electronic and contrived. But I wasen't there so maybe......

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
such lazy hoaxers, no video :~(

honestly though, its a cool concept but until they get it on tape and a bunch of scientists say yes this tape isnt a hollywood production, then im going to remain very skeptical.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
If you follow this link
supposedly the people in the video are being exorcised. The audio that has been provided by the same website is completely creepy. The video doesn't even come close to being as creepy.

top topics

join