It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The undying spirit, Al-Fallujah.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
I'm reminded of the movie "Buffalo Soldiers". You were in Germany, weren't you Maximus?

I wanted to Comment that also - Thanks for doing it instead of me!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by cargo
I'm reminded of the movie "Buffalo Soldiers". You were in Germany, weren't you Maximus?

I wanted to Comment that also - Thanks for doing it instead of me!

Yeah I was in Germany for (2) years and my tour of duty along with millions of other soldiers hard work kept the peace in this world while you played with your sisters dolls.

Maximu§

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Dr. Khalid ash-Shaykhli, an official at Iraq’s health ministry, told a Baghdad press conference that the U.S. military used internationally banned weapons during its deadly November 2004 offensive in the city of Fallujah.
During the attack on the city, eyewitnesses described horrific scenes that analysts have attributed to attacks with napalm, a poisonous cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel that has the capacity of melting human flesh and bones.

Dr. ash-Shaykhli stated that his medical teams, assigned the responsibility of investigating the health situation in Fallujah by Iraq's health ministry, had done research that proved U.S. occupation forces used substances, including mustard gas, nerve gas, and other burning chemicals there.

SS, you make me laugh. All these assertions you make have no factual basis. Where is this research ? I don't even see Al Jazeera reporting it
. SS, as you seem to have absolutely NO knowledge of chemical agents. Otherwise you would realise that nerve agents would kill a whole lot of people and would be impossible to cover up.
Also where are these chemical agents produced that the US is supposed to use
? Hmm well they don't produce themdomestically, are you suggesting that they are using the stockpiles captured off Saddam ?

During the attack on the city, eyewitnesses described horrific scenes that analysts have attributed to attacks with napalm, a poisonous cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel that has the capacity of melting human flesh and bones.

lol, miliary grade napalm doesn't use polystyrene. Seems that whoever reported this looked up some backyard recipe for it. Hardly what I'd call factual reporting.
Napalm is outlawed because it burns people, what about HE which rips people apart. Napalm IS NOT a WMD, SS. It is a conventioanl weapon, with no more power than it's equivalnt weight in HE.
Also WP IS NOT a chemical weapon. It's primary use is to provide a smoke generator for grenades, mortars and artillery shells. MOst militaries have WP in their inventory.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
lol, miliary grade napalm doesn't use polystyrene. Seems that whoever reported this looked up some backyard recipe for it. Hardly what I'd call factual reporting.

You are right rogue and as usual SS is again wrong.

According to The Condensed Chemical Dictionary napalm is the aluminum soap of a mixture of oleic, naphthenic and coconut fatty acids. It is a granular powder which, when mixed with gasoline, forms a sticky gel that is stable from -40 to 100 deg C.

www.madsci.org...

Now a tid bit more to show they did not do their home work as usual

Home-Made Napalm can be made by mixing Styrofoam with Gasoline until the gasoline will not absorb any more.

Is this statement accurate? (Is the resulting substance really napalm? Or is it simply a napalm-like flammable jelly of some sort?)

Had we resolved the "bomb-making instructions" school of ethics to everyone's satisfaction? - Montréalais
en.wikipedia.org...:Napalm

Those so called resistance fighters never do their homework as they should, they prefer to spew lies only to come out looking like fools

Cheerfully walks away

[edit on 7/24/2005 by shots]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just by making fun of others only shows you have no more material on the topic; this thread is just a lame attempt to justify the killings of innocent.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by evanfitz
Just by making fun of others only shows you have no more material on the topic; this thread is just a lame attempt to justify the killings of innocent.

Not sure if you are talking about me but allow me to point out I just proved that Military Nalpalm is not made out of the material that those so called resistence fighters claim it is. I have denied their ignorance nothing more.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by evanfitz

Not sure if you are talking about me but allow me to point out I just proved that Military Nalpalm is not made out of the material that those so called resistence fighters claim it is. I have denied their ignorance nothing more.

It wasn't directed to you. Mainly the two whos giving Maximus a hard time.
reminds me of school

[edit on 24-7-2005 by evanfitz]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What a crock of a thread

The 'underlying spirit of Fallujah', in other words known as "kick my sorry ass for me please America."

I can't wait untill these insurgent D-bags are dead, that way IEDs won't be going off killing their own people, and our own brave soldiers may return home.

Untill that day, I believe we will be hearing a lot from the spirit of Fallujah...

"Thank you sir, may I have another!"

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is this really a laughing matter?

I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
What a crock of a thread

Which part?

Alot of people seem to want this closed. Not sure why exactly. Everyone seems to be having fun.

But if you can't win the heart and mind of the thread starter, how can you win that of a real terrorist or your average Iraqi Joe? Close all the threads? Shut down all the radios, TV stations, newspapers and Mosques? Jail the clerics? Is that what it takes for Operation Iraqi Freedom to finally work?

Note to all: Some intelligent discussion on the issue being presented in it's ironically accurate inflammatory glory would be nice. However, any further required moderator input won't be.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

(the goodguys: USA and friends)

You know...i hardly ever post on this website!

But when i saw this..i thought, wow thats comedy at its finest!!

R you for real man???

Cya's

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
A "couple" more reports of the spiritual "help" they had:

www.thegreenside.com...

stopthedrugwar.org...

www.antiwar.com...

www.taemag.com...

www.shortnews.com...

www.freerepublic.com...

www.smalldeadanimals.com...

www.defenselink.mil...

www.israellycool.com...

2slick.blogspot.com...

www.jihadwatch.org...

www.rogerlsimon.com...

These guys were so petrified of the US marines they had to get all hopped up on speed and coc aine before the fights. Some of the reports above talk of rapes and looting by these guys in between their highs.

No "spirit" here, just a bunch of dopped up hoodlums and criminals. Actually, they were quite pathetic.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join