It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The undying spirit, Al-Fallujah.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I agree with rogue i dont see 90 year old chemical weapons being used. Why not use something that disapated more quickly? Also we would never hear the end of it in our media if your claims had any basis in reality. As for mass graves, the only ones are from the days of saddam when he killed kurds. Also i remember a report of your precious "iraqi resistance" had sarin in a mortar shell but we're too stupid to realise what they had.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wherever you may find a militia, you'll find drugs(whether they're used by the militia men themselves or just sold to buy weapons in exchange)
it's a general rule

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
So?

Remember how many Drugs were Used in 'Nam?

Considering that the Increase of Usage of Designer Drugs even before 9-11 - one can only Speculate what is going on now in Iraq...

Re: 'Nam, from what i have read, it was mainly coc aine and pot.

Re: Iraq, you are correct that we can only speculate, but i'm pretty sure any (if any) XTC would not be of the 'night-club' variety.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Why is it that when I read the initial topic post and article, I had the distinct impression that I was reading something straight out of Al-Jazeera?

Baghdad Bob back?

An inciting and rhetoric filled post followed by further rhetorical posts and member comments, and not restricted to one member.
And to think that when combined into the bigger scope of the purpose of ATS, they contribute to the deny ignorance motto of this site?

seekerof

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

FACT: Nearly 100% of the "freedom" fighters in your precious Fallujah we dopped up on the smack.

Source

"FALLOUJA — Although the ferocity of insurgents is generally attributed to religious fervor and a hatred of America, Marines who participated in the November assault on Fallouja say many of their foes also had something else to bolster their tenacity: drugs.

The Marines say they found numerous stockpiles of needles and drugs such as adrenaline and amphetamines while battling insurgents in the fiercest urban combat waged by U.S. forces since the Vietnam War.

In some homes used by insurgents, crack pipes were found, the Marines say.Senior U.S. military officials in Iraq said that some of the drug caches discovered during the Fallouja offensive had an estimated street value of several thousand dollars."

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know i always found, that when someone tries to defame someone else, they get all the ideas of the bad things to say, by looking at the bad things they do themselves.

Let's examine the drug used by american troops shall we

Even if you really did find crack etc, you have no evidence to suggest they come from the resistance. FOR ALL YOU KNOW, that could have been crack used by another unit!!!!

That seems to me far more likely to me, especially considering your militaries history with drug use.

Remember that incident at the begining of the war, when a convoy of american and kurdish troops where bombed to smitherins by a US pilot . The truth came out that the reason this incident happend is that the pilot was so high on drugs that where GIVEN to him by his superiors (standard issue) that he couldn't tell the difference between his own allies and the target. God bless him.

WASHINGTON — U.S. jet fighter pilots, responsible for at least 10 deadly "friendly fire" accidents in the Afghanistan war, have regularly been given amphetamines to fly longer hours.

"The aviation community and the air force community certainly don't like to talk about so-called `performance enhancing' drugs," he said.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Hallucinations linked to drug given to troops

msnbc.msn.com...

You know how they vietcong detect the presense of US troops? Well the story goes that they could smell the marijuana.

I think it's plainly be seen, that you had to just explain to yourself, without reaching a true conclusion ofcource, why even when the fallujans faced a super power, they stood up and resisted with a ferocity not seen since stalingrad. It took your breath away, and you just didn't know how to explain it. From your own source i belive " fiercest urban combat waged by U.S. forces since the Vietnam War." .

As for how

You say " FACT: Nearly 100% of the "freedom" fighters in your precious Fallujah we dopped up on the smack. "

Nearly 100% ay, that's a fact ay, where from "Cosmo Calvin"? Here's another fact for you, 90% of people just make up statistics from the top of their head. And your statistic is even more made up than mu 90% statistic just then. 100% ay, how many people did you interview to come up with that amazing figure?
is it like how saddam won the election with 99% popoularity, is it how bush won the election?
POTS AND KETTLES!

The resistance fought bravely, through night and day, infact, some heroicly went days without sleep. I wouldn't be suprised if they used adrenilan. And it's rather hypocritical since your own army uses things that are far worse. But the will to keep fighting for your own liberation, to keep resisting, unfortunately cannot come from any drug.

P.S.
G, you found drugs, but where oh where are the WMD's ?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ecstasy trials for combat stress

American soldiers traumatised by fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan are to be offered the drug ecstasy to help free them of flashbacks and recurring nightmares.

US Troops Test Positive on Drugs

Hallucinations linked to drug given to troops

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Syrian Sister, you make me laugh with your delusional picture of these animals you call "freedom" fighters.

Your precious "freedom" fighters were nothing but dopped up scumbags from other nations trying to further thier own agendas at the expense of the Iraqis.

Thanks all thats good that the USA Marines purged the land of those terrorist criminal scumbags.

Some day all the heroes fighting for the coalition (the goodguys: USA and friends) will purge Iraq of all the criminal terrorists and thier smack induced terror so the Iraqis and prosper.

Crack induced "spirit", OMG thats funny...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Once again Souljah, you are wrong.

Even the articles indicate that the form of XTC is being used stateside
once the troops return from Iraq, not in Iraq as you would lead us to believe....and it's not the full "party" mix or whatnot...it's a smaller dose.

Personally I don't agree with it, but that's a whole other thread

So once again...please prove that Troops are using XTC in Iraq...that is the arguement here. You have no proof.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
And Where is the Proof that the Fighters in Fallujah were on CRACK?

How the hell did they get their hands on Crack - which is Basicly a Western Drug, Mainly used in the USA?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I guess the same way they get their containments for homemade bombs just before they explode onto children.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

How the hell did they get their hands on Crack - which is Basicly a Western Drug, Mainly used in the USA?

Common Soul, I typed "Fallujah drugs use" into Google and DOZENS of news refferences came up, some main stream and "credible". At this site: michaelyon.blogspot.com... this journalist personally whitnessed the finding of drug materials.

Face it Souljah and Sister: These guys were whacked out on the hard stuff in order to fight. I havent opened up this can of worms yet, but I read at one source alot of them visited prostitutes prior to thier drug induced suicide via US Marine M16's.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Pass the crack and hookers please..."

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You have voted skippytjc for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

You also have voted this thread as the dumbest one ever written. You have one more ass kicking vote to go.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hmmm...

I typed in Google the same 3 Words that you did, and I did not get the same result as you said: dozens of repots of drugs use.

But I found this:

Gettin' HIGH in the Green Zone?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I never said that....I think it's a little "off" myself, IMO.

Now, Souljah, where is that proof to your assumptions that Troops (specifically Marines) are doing XTC in Iraq? You have none.

That would be like me saying that most Brits use XTC for whatever reason....it's not true.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Now, Souljah, where is that proof to your assumptions that Troops (specifically Marines) are doing XTC in Iraq? You have none.

C'MON!

There are REPORTS about the Drugs Usage Before they entered Service and reports about drug usage AFTER their Service?

And you think that "In-Between" they dont do them?

I know a Few Soldiers here, and I remember when they went an a Military Exercise and were really pumped up with XTC so that they were the First in the Finish and so that they could Relax before others arrived.

And you think NONE of the Marines, that were Fighting in the Ugliest and the Harderst Battles in Iraq - in Fallujah - did NOT use any of those Drugs, that they were Hooked on Before they arrived, when they needed them Most?

OK, Fine belive that - if you Belive in Santa....

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Its mainly used as a type of steroid. Many soldiers and marines report seeing insurgence getting up and running like wildfire even after they have been shot one or multiple times.

Finally, we get a reporter asking the CPA spokesman Senor what on earth they're babbling about when they say stuff like this:

Senor said Fallujans must oust "foreign fighters, drug users, former Mukhabarat, Special Republican Guard, former Fedayeen Saddam, and other serious, dangerous, violent criminals operating out of Fallujah."

Drug users?

Asked by reporters about the drug remark, Senor said city leaders said "that many of the individuals involved with the violence are on various drugs. It is part of what they're using to keep them up to engage in this violence at all hours."

Oh, so that's why the Fallujah rebels have fought the Marines to a standstill! Those cheaters are using drugs!

This stuff would be funny if it weren't so deadly.

www.antiwar.com...

www.kurtnimmo.com...

im actually surprized you didn't know of this.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

There are REPORTS about the Drugs Usage Before they entered Service and reports about drug usage AFTER their Service?

Well ofcourse there are always the onesies and twosies...I already said that. But you would lead us to believe that XTC is a widespread problem amongst Marines in Iraq, which is false.

Also, Marines are tested before and after going on deployments...especially to Iraq. I have been on numerous deployments and remember coming back and having to wait in line for the Whiz-Quiz or the Needle....the Q-tip in some places
but that's another story.

Probably all services are tested aswell before and after a deployment such as Iraq, atleast I would hope so. And in Iraq the habit will be kicked fast and hard. XTC dehydrates the body like crazy and in teh dessert heat with a combat load......that would require alot of H2O to counter....again, not that it has not happened a couple times....like in all things there are always a few that slip threw the cracks..in all things and all groups of people.

[edit on 22/7/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
Well ofcourse there are always the onesies and twosies...I already said that. But you would lead us to believe that XTC is a widespread problem amongst Marines in Iraq, which is false.

As well as skippy "would lead us to belive" that the Fallujah Fighters were on Crack!

Crack?

I mean Hello?

OK, If they said they were on Opium - but on Crack?

Gezus!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
No replies? why am i not suprised

How about this for the definitive answer to your question? Almost no one believes anything you post and/or feels it's worth responding to (I made an exception this time because you seemed so 'sincere' in your question).

Mar bar insurgents in Iraq

[edit on 7/22/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
OMG souljah.....Sheesh!!! Iam not skippy...I do not believe the "Crack" thing...I said that already....so quit counter acting my questions with "skippy, crack, opium" and all that other stuff.

So quit dancing around and provide some proof

I can see this is not going anywhere...you have no proof.

sporty

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join