It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The undying spirit, Al-Fallujah.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The undying spirit, Al-Fallujah.

[link] www.adnki.com... [/link]

Rome, 20 July (AKI) - US and Iraqi troops have launched another offensive on the city of Fallujah in the volatile Anbar province in western Iraq. US military leaders believe a group of guerrillas has established itself in the city once more, taking advantage of the last few months of relative calm. News of the new operation comes from aid workers from the Italian Solidarity Consortium (ICS) in Iraq, who are carrying out monitoring and humanitarian assistance programmes in the area to help the many citizens displaced by the last military offensive on the city, which began in November last year.

…the multinational force has closed the city, to comb it house by house. This has sparked another mass exodus of civilians. Hundreds of families have already abandoned the city, they report, "further worsening the humanitarian emergency."

Through Two sieges, through chemical weapons and napalm, through snipers and raids, through Orwellian style finger printing, identity cards, eye scans and concentration camps. Al- Fallujah’s will for freedom, LIVES! And they rise again. And again and again you Americans will try to crush the spirit of fallujah, but even after a thousand sieges, the only spirit you will crush is your own armies.

But the article is ofcource wrong about one thing, how can the resistance “re-establish” themselves in Fallujah, if the American security is such that you can’t get into Fallujah without an identity card that says your are a resident of Fallujah. It’s because they didn’t “re-establish” themselves, they where always established there, they are the residents of Fallujah.

Fallujah is the undying spirit, Fallujah is the strongest will of freedom, Fallujah is the hope of the whole world.

It’s people like this that will defeat the NWO, it’s this resistance that we have to put our whole weight behind, they are fighting for us out there, so shout it from the roof tops.

VIVA FALLUJAH!
VIVA IRAQ!
And may every city in iraq, become as Fallujah, if they haven’t already!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
ummm....hayem! I do not believe chemical weapons were ever used on fallujah, otherwise there would not be much left. so syr whereever your getting your news its BS. What kind of chemical weapons are you claiming they used?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

"I do not believe chemical weapons were ever used on fallujah"

That's what you belive, Fallujah's people and Fallujah's doctors think contrary to you.

The chemical weapons the US admited to using where white phospherous and the standard mustard gas. But there are alot of suggestions out there that that wasn't all that was used.

Chemical weapons don't have to be mass destruction weapons, they can be small/tatical. So it's not as you say that there "wouldn't be anything left", in any case the buildings would be left.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
now see syrian you just admited your opinions and 'facts' are BS. If you can show me hard evidence of 'mustard gas' use as it effects are quite terrible id like to see it. same with the white phosphorous. Show me the evidence!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
"now see syrian you just admited your opinions and 'facts' are BS."

That was never the case, i would not admit a falacy.

You said "i think" there fore i said that is your opinion. As apposed to fallujah's people pinion. But i never said the facts i quote are my opinions, i have always had some evidence to back it up, but it is under my sleave.

You see you really should be out checking the information i give yourself, you should be out checking if what i say is true or not, you have the same methods of gaining information as i do, we both have the internet. i am trying to foster a truth seeking quality, in the ATS community.

" If you can show me hard evidence of 'mustard gas' use as it effects are quite terrible id like to see it. same with the white phosphorous. Show me the evidence! "

But Since you asked!

[link] www.politicalaffairs.net...[/link]

Dr. Khalid ash-Shaykhli, an official at Iraq’s health ministry, told a Baghdad press conference that the U.S. military used internationally banned weapons during its deadly November 2004 offensive in the city of Fallujah.
During the attack on the city, eyewitnesses described horrific scenes that analysts have attributed to attacks with napalm, a poisonous cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel that has the capacity of melting human flesh and bones.

Dr. ash-Shaykhli stated that his medical teams, assigned the responsibility of investigating the health situation in Fallujah by Iraq's health ministry, had done research that proved U.S. occupation forces used substances, including mustard gas, nerve gas, and other burning chemicals there.

During the attack on the city, eyewitnesses described horrific scenes that analysts have attributed to attacks with napalm, a poisonous cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel that has the capacity of melting human flesh and bones.

Inter Press Service reported eyewitness accounts describing bombs that created mushroom clouds and explosions that caused skin to burn even when water was thrown on it

Meanwhile, U.S. forces prevented the Iraqi-based Red Crescent to enter the city to care for wounded civilians and bring aid to survivors. Some observers have insisted that the main purpose of this action was to prevent official recording of atrocities committed during the siege and attack"

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So...it boils down to...you 100% approve of Syrian, Saudi, Jordanian, Egyptian, French, and other muslims killing Iraqi muslims, including the women, children, elderly, and handicapped? 'Cuz they sure aren't targeting coalition forces any more.

I guess you Syrians just don't like anybody.

Oh, hey, just a thought....how come Syria isn't giving the Palestinians any palestinian land in Syria? How come Israel (which has always been known as Israel) must give up their land? Why do all the Arab countries insist on Israel giving up land, instead of the very wealthy ARAB countries? Wouldn't it be a lot more accomodating for everyone, if the Arabs help their own bretheren?

Or maybe you just want all Jews to die first? Are all us infidels next?

BTW, white phosphorus is used by all militaries. It is not outlawed. It also was not used to any extent in Fallujah, as it has the nasty habit of starting large fires which are difficult to extinguish. As I was in Fallujah for the second push last October, I call you a LIAR for asserting that mustard gas was used by coalition forces. The only mustard gas ever used in Iraq, was by Saddam on the Kurds.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

"So...it boils down to...you 100% approve of Syrian, Saudi, Jordanian, Egyptian, French, and other muslims killing Iraqi muslims, including the women, children, elderly, and handicapped? 'Cuz they sure aren't targeting coalition forces any more. "

I 100% dissapprove of the killing of any innocent civilian of any country or any religion anywhere by anyone.

And i 100% support the iraqi resistance, because they don't kill civilians.

The murderers of civlians are the coolition forces. and mossad CIA opperatives that plant bombs in mosques and church, trying to defame the resistance. But the iraqi people are not fooled, the iraqi people are behind the resistance, and the resistance is behind them. www.albasrah.net .

Ofcource spies and Collaboraters will be executed. But resistance of iraq are the iraqi people, they would not hurt their own families, they wouldn't hurt the very people they are fighting for.

Not targeting coolition forces anymore? hehehe
your quite the optimist. Correct me if i'm wrong but alot of your forces have been pulled back into the basis in recent months haven't they? I guess cowaring away would reduce the rate that you are dying at. Ofcource you have your mercinaries and your green card soldiers doing all the fighting for you now adays. But not to worry, because the resistance is going to follow you right into those bases in the not too distant future
no where to hide.

"I guess you Syrians just don't like anybody. "

now, that just simply isn't true

"Oh, hey, just a thought....how come Syria isn't giving the Palestinians any palestinian land in Syria?"

what do you mean, we don't give the palestinians palestinian land in syria, we let them have syrian land in syria. But it must always be remembered that onday the palestinians will be returned to palestine, so they most msut keep their passports. There is pleanty of syrian palestinians in syria. But there is a growing refugee problem. And there are many palestinian areas built on Syrian land in Syria. The Syrian Flag doesn't fly without the Palestinian Flag flying right beside it, you just remember that.

There is no such thing as israel. So they can't give up land, they just have to return land they stole.

"Infidels"? i don't belive that word is part of my vocabullary. not a word i use.

BTW, white phosphorus is used by all militaries

white phosphorus is another napalm, like you said it burns slowely and is hard to extinguish and yes, it is outlawed. The US as it seems has a habit of operating outside the law.

Saddam this Saddam that, you are far far worse than Saddam ever was.

"As I was in Fallujah for the second push last October, I call you a LIAR for asserting that mustard gas was used by coalition forces. "

And i call YOU a liar, because i would belive Fallujah's people, over you. Somone who has an agenda not to make the US military look bad, and isn't doing a very good job of it frankly.

And even you admit you used white phospherous, for someone like this to use mustard gas really that hard to beilve?

www.rense.com...

surveys and studies that a medical team did in al-Fallujah and then reported to the 'ministry' confirm that US forces used substances that are internationally prohibited - including mustard gas, nerve gas, and other burning chemicals - in the course of its attacks on the city.

www.theexperiment.org/articles.php?news_id=2101

Residents in Fallujah reported that innocent civilians have been killed by napalm attacks, a poisonous cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel which makes the human body melt. Since the U.S. offensive started in Fallujah earlier this month, there have been reports of "melted" bodies which many believe is caused by napalm.
"Poisonous gases have been used in Fallujah," 35-year-old Fallujah resident, Abu Hammad said. "They used everything -- tanks, artillery, infantry, and poisonous gas. Fallujah has been bombed to the ground." Hammad was living in the Julan district of Fallujah which witnessed some of the heaviest attacks.

Phosphorous arms and the napalm gas are known to have such effects. "People suffered so much from these," Abu Sabah said. "

"News that President George W. Bush has sanctioned the use of napalm, a deadly cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel banned by the United Nations in 1980, will stun governments around the world.

And last night Tony Blair was dragged into the row as furious Labour MPs demanded he face the Commons over it. Reports claim that innocent civilians have died in napalm attacks, which turn victims into human fireballs as the gel bonds flames to flesh. "

www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=14920109

"News that President George W. Bush has sanctioned the use of napalm, a deadly cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel banned by the United Nations in 1980, will stun governments around the world.

And last night Tony Blair was dragged into the row as furious Labour MPs demanded he face the Commons over it. Reports claim that innocent civilians have died in napalm attacks, which turn victims into human fireballs as the gel bonds flames to flesh. "

"We had to destroy the village in order to save it".

(1968, Viet Nam, during the Tet Offensive)

P.S. Moderators, please do not say I use excessive quoting since people actually asked for this evidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hmm, mustard gas was never used in Iraq, LOL. The symptoms are very obvious and would have been paraded on the news. Also what would be the point of using mustard gas; there are far more potent chemicalk weapons than some 90 year old formula. Next you'll be claiming they have been using Phosgene and Chlorine gas.

Now SS, you know they havent't been using mustard, so why post it ?
As for WP, well I don't know aboiut it being banned. Most smoke shells use WP as the smoke generator.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
All this talking about banned weapons, just want to know if thermobarric weapons are "banned". Because an incomplete ignition of the thermobaric bomb will cause fires.
Maybe it's the case in Falluja

(Just another mad theory
)

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
The symptoms are very obvious and would have been paraded on the news.

Read the following from my previous post.

Meanwhile, U.S. forces prevented the Iraqi-based Red Crescent to enter the city to care for wounded civilians and bring aid to survivors. Some observers have insisted that the main purpose of this action was to prevent official recording of atrocities committed during the siege and attack"

Despite these cover ups, clean up after the siege still showed the evidence of the banned weapons, and even your own puppet health minister could not keep it quiet about them. I guess that means the symptoms WHERE OBVIOUS. If ATS allowed me to post photo's of the dead, i'd show you what i have when it comes to the symptoms.

It was paraded all over the news, i didn't give you all the sources, but alot of pro-US sources like the washington post didn't run with the story suprise suprise. The christian science monitor did though, i would say that is a moderate source wouldn't you, no bias to either side.

Also what would be the point of using mustard gas; there are far more potent chemicalk weapons than some 90 year old formula. Next you'll be claiming they have been using Phosgene and Chlorine gas.

I didn't claim either of those things, but i did claim they used nerve agent other than and including mustard gas, if you bother to read my posts more closely.

Now SS, you know they havent't been using mustard

I certainly know they used napalm/phospherous by their own admition, i witnesses say there was a chocking gas present and even their own man in the ministry claims they used mustard gas. It doesn't take much of a stretch of the imagination to belive they used mustard gas. As for they if they used something other than mustard gas.

Also what would be the point of using mustard gas; there are far more potent chemicalk weapons than some 90 year old formula

As i said
it's quite possible other gasses where used, including nerve agents. So which chemical do you think they used, because the evidence suggest they certainly used it. And is it ok to use chemical weapons in your books? Isn't that your whole excuse for starting this war in the first place? that saddam used chemical weapons a decade ago when you where his ally? WHERE DO YOU THINK THOSE WEAPONS CAME FROM

And please refrain from telling me what i know and what i don't know, that is for ME to tell YOU.

i don't know about it being banned

You didn't know mustard gas was banned? you never cease to amaze

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bl00D_Th0rN
All this talking about banned weapons, just want to know if thermobarric weapons are "banned". Because an incomplete ignition of the thermobaric bomb will cause fires.
Maybe it's the case in Falluja

(Just another mad theory
)

Yes, alot of houses where burnt down during the Siege. But see there is a different kind of flame when it comes to napalm and it's easily distinguishable.

I don't think you can really say that "thermobarric weapons" are banned
perhaps certain thermobarric bombs are banned. But your regulary soldier fired RPG could use thermobarric processes. Now who would ban that?
It's like the greatest weapon ever, which will win us the war. And it's target specific, it doesn't have a huge blast radious which kills civilians like napalm strikes.

"We had to destroy the village in order to save it".

(1968, Viet Nam, during the Tet Offensive)

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
why am i not suprised

All you neocon's can do know is attempt to white wash these things.

Anyway, here's more evidence you asked for

They burried alot of the bodies in mass graves, but the truth, it finds a way to shine through in the end. They missed something.

"We found dozens, not to say hundreds, of stray dogs, cats, and birds that had perished as a result of those gasses", he told the press conference, which was held in the health ministry's Baghdad building.

It would be all over the news ay roguey?

Aljazeera reported that the press conference "was attended by more than 20 Iraqi and foreign media networks, including the Iraqi ash-Sharqiyah TV network, the Iraqi as Sabah newspaper, the US Washington Post and the Knight-Ridder service".

However, the only US news outlet to carry even a mention of the press conference was the Christian Science Monitor's website. In an March 7 article on the US State Department's annual report on other countries' human rights record, the Boston-based daily reported that "Aljazeera also reported that Dr Khalid ash-Shaykhli, an official at Iraq's health ministry, told a press conference in Baghdad that his department's investigation in the conflict in Fallujah show that US forces used "internationally banned weapons' during its offensive last November, including napalm and jet fuel. The United States has never signed the treaty that banned the use of napalm against civilians."

www.globalresearch.ca...

Christian Science Monitor
an unbias source wouldn't you say?

Also, an interesting development.

This is intersting, seeing as the Italian journalist targeted by US Forces was working on a series of stories probing the Fallujah campaign.

Perhaps that's why they tried to kill guilliani.

Bush's remarkable triumphs: He burns them to death with chemical weapons.
By: Chris Floyd

the American public was denied the full story of one of President Bush's remarkable triumphs.

Dr. ash-Shaykhli's findings provided confirmation of earlier reports by many other Iraqis — reports that were also ignored by the arrogant filterers, who seem more interested in hearing from terrorists or anti-occupation extremists than ordinary Iraqis and those like Dr. ash-Shaykhli, who serve in the U.S.-backed interim government vetted and approved by President Bush.

Dr. ash-Shaykhli was sent by the pro-American Baghdad government to assess health conditions in Fallujah,...

The ruin of the city was complete: Every single house was either destroyed (from 75 to 80 percent of the total) or heavily damaged. The city's entire infrastructure -- water, electricity, food, transport, medicine -- was obliterated. Indeed, the city's hospitals were among the first targets, in order to prevent medical workers from spreading "propaganda" about civilian casualties, U.S. officials said at the time.

Yes that was the reason they gave, to prevent doctors from spreading "propoganda". That is, to prevent doctors from telling the truth.

www.kurzweilai.net.../mindx/show_thread.php?rootID%3D33645

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Syrian Sister can u post up pictures of dead bodies in Falluja that experienced the use of chemical weapons. i like to see it please. thank you.
maybe we can compare the pictures of dead bodies of Falluja to the dead bodies from the town of Halabja in Northern Iraq. im sure u know wat happened in Halabja. also if chemical weapons were used, u think the U.S. Marines be wearing masks while fightin in Falluja, also i see many Marines be running through the smoke which is consistent to smoke canisters to block the enemies view of the Marines wen running across the street. i guess the Iraqis believe that the foggy and mist would be similar to the use of chemical weapons use by Saddam and believe that the Marines are using the same stuff. after all many Iraqis believe that the night vision goggles can see through womens clothing or that American soldiers have air conditioning underwears wen seeing the soldiers in extremely hot conditions, wearing body armor and helmets.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
LOL!! "The undying SPIRIT, Al-Fallujah"

That "spirit" you so fondly speak of is a lie.

FACT: Nearly 100% of the "freedom" fighters in your precious Fallujah we dopped up on the smack.

Source

"FALLOUJA — Although the ferocity of insurgents is generally attributed to religious fervor and a hatred of America, Marines who participated in the November assault on Fallouja say many of their foes also had something else to bolster their tenacity: drugs.

The Marines say they found numerous stockpiles of needles and drugs such as adrenaline and amphetamines while battling insurgents in the fiercest urban combat waged by U.S. forces since the Vietnam War.

In some homes used by insurgents, crack pipes were found, the Marines say.Senior U.S. military officials in Iraq said that some of the drug caches discovered during the Fallouja offensive had an estimated street value of several thousand dollars."

Crack addict terrorists. And most of the "freedom" fighters who stayed in Fallujah to fight werent Iraqi's at all, but foriegn fighters who could care less about Iraq.

LOL, crack induced spirit.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!! ALLAHUA AKBAR!! Wait Ali! Pass the crack pipe, I need another hit before we kill the infidels on our way to meet Allah to get our virgins..."

Lol, silly terrorists

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
USMC on XTC?

Since 1998, positive urinalysis results for the designer drug Ecstasy within the Department of the Navy has increased 556 percent.

www.defenselink.mil...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
USMC on XTC?

Since 1998, positive urinalysis results for the designer drug Ecstasy within the Department of the Navy has increased 556 percent.

www.defenselink.mil...

Souljah, that report is dated May 24, 2001. Before 9/11 and before the proverbial hit the fan.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Souljah, that report is dated May 24, 2001. Before 9/11 and before the proverbial hit the fan.

Sanc'.

So?

Remember how many Drugs were Used in 'Nam?

Considering that the Increase of Usage of Designer Drugs even before 9-11 - one can only Speculate what is going on now in Iraq...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Deltaboy

again and again with the Saddam this and Saddam that. America is far far worse than saddam ever was, and again. Where do you think he got his weapons from in the first place

u think the U.S. Marines be wearing masks while fightin in Falluja,

aren't masks like standard issue? anyway, the gas is dropped by bombs, into areas where the troops are pulled back from. Besides i really don't think the US goverment cares that much about the health of US marines, would you like to see the results of agent orange, how about the results of depeleted uranium?

i guess the Iraqis believe that the foggy...

are you saying that the doctors and the health minister couldn't tell the difference between deaths caused by fog and death caused by toxic fumes?
and how might i ask are deaths caused by fogs. the quality of the white wash is slimming these days.

"after all many Iraqis believe that the night vision goggles can see through womens clothing

I belive it was infrared that can see through peoples clothing, not night vision. Besides the resistance uses night vision too, atleast, from what equipment they can get from enemy bodies.

or that American soldiers have air conditioning underwears wen seeing the soldiers in extremely hot conditions, wearing body armor and helmets.

LOL where do you come up with this stuff?
aren't i always asked for evidence to support my claims?

Airconditioned underwear hahahahaha.
If they did say that, i think they where just making fun of you.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Army and others who do not know Syrian Sister's stance on the Insurgents (La Resistance).

Here are a few SS quotes that may help.

The Iraqi resistance never kills innocent Iraqies, why would they kill their own familes? Why would they destroy the very thing they are trying to protect.

No innocent Iraqies where ever killed by the Resistance.

"The resistance doesn't TARGET innocent iraqies"

A muslim would never bomb a mosque, it is sacred to all muslims, (a True muslim wouldn't bomb a church for that matter either, it's written right there in the book).

Welcome Back SS

Souljah is correct, XTC usage in the Marine Corps has increased alot over the past few years. Marines are always tested and the ones that pop positive for ANY drug are dealt with. ACtually punishment is alot worse in the military than in the civilian world for such actions.

However, I can assure you that Marines in Iraq and A-stan are not using XTC. They would die due to dehydration, especially wearing all that gear.

Souljah, can you prove that Marines are using XTC in Iraq? NO, you CANNOT
prove it. I have many friends still over there and I have heard of no such thing amongst Marines , actually I hard heard of one case and the Soldier (not Marine) was sent back to the states..what happend from there, I don't know.

But Marines are NOT using XTC in Iraq..prove it, I dare you.
And don't show me a case of one single Marine, that is not even hardly
a widespread occurance. please, prove it, Souljah

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Some more news and stories about the wacked out Fallujah terrorists:

www.nydailynews.com...
gunsandbutter.blogspot.com...
www.aisforarmy.com...
www.antiwar.com...

And here is a pic of some bottled Fallujahian “spirit”:

[edit on 22-7-2005 by skippytjc]

[edit on 22-7-2005 by skippytjc]