It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB in MN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i found this website because a few weeks ago i saw something very weird and it has creeped me out ever since i saw it. let me explane. it was the 7th of july and i was walking home from the store. on my way home i walk past this park called boon hill park. its not really a park park, its more of a big area were there is a water treatment area thingy in there. so when i walked by there were 5 cop cars outside the entrence. and as i walked closer there were also like 5 or 6 black jeeps/vans/and 1 trailer truck. and there were a bunch of guys walking around inside the park dresses well like the guys from the men in black movies. but when i tryed to get a better look i saw guys with like M-16s or something. i asked what was going on and they told me i "better go home kid". so i left. i checked all news and all internet websites. nothing. anyone hear of such things happeng were you live. oh and one other thing there are like 15 missing cats and dogs in the neighborhood. there are signes everywere. anyways any ideas or anything like that on what it was e-mail me at [email protected]

apc

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The fact that they were armed is very interesting.

And what do you mean by "signs everywhere?"

Are you sure they were Jeeps? Or were they Ford Explorers? Nissan Pathfinders? Did you recognize the make of the vans? Do you mean the trailer truck was a pickup truck with a trailer? If so, did you recognize the make of the pickup truck? Ford F-150 or Nissan Frontier? If it did have a trailer, was there anything on it? Anything indicating what may have been hauled on it? Or do you mean it was a tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler?

Were the men carrying guns in camo? What kind of hats?

Who told you you had "better go home?" What was he wearing?

Could you tell if any of them were women?

Could you describe in better detail their clothing?

Did you catch what was on the unmarked vehicles' license plates?

The cats and dogs are most likely coincidence..

Was this a waste treatment plant with a creek/stream/river nearby or a supply area with a reservoir?

I would suggest inquiring to your local news agencies and perhaps even your water department. Asking the cops couldnt hurt, either. There could have been a bomb threat or something along those lines.

new topics

join