It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above black ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi all Im new here. Was just wondering If any of you have read the book above black ? It seams very interisting . www.aboveblack.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nah i9 dont read that many books but i can tell that you'll fit in with the rest of us her.

Anyway have fun and havve abeer.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thanks drunk , What I was getting at in a round about way is more info on this Operation Preserve Destiny that this auther is talking about . Has any one ever heard of this ???

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Project Preserve Destiny; Insider Account of an Alien Government Cover-up

Spending 12 years in the United States Air Force, D.L. Sherman became
deeply involved in one of the most classified projects in military history.
His involvement was more than just a military assignment, it was his life.
He and a handful of others were chosen before they were even conceived
in the womb (in cooperation with the US government), to be genetically
altered for the purposes of being able to "intuitively communicate" with an
alien race whom our government has been in contact with since 1947.

In "Project Preserve Destiny; Insider Account of an Alien
Government Cover-up," Mr. Sherman chooses to break the silence
that has gripped the military classified community for 50 years so that the
river of alien related information can finally begin to flow.
]

I have not read the book but i have heard of this...Sounds intresting so im going to see what i can find on it!!!

And welcome ALBeMet !

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Definitely sounds interesting.

VIEW FROM THE CARGO BAY

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I read the first chapter off that website you posted several years ago. After reading it I felt I might have been one of those who had certain abilities and I was even interested in going into the service but decided not to. I have had several interesting encounters when I was in my teens and early 20's. Had visitations and heard voices projected into my head. All the good stuff.

Ever wake up in the morning with blood behind your ear and wonder why?

In the book it talks about many people having certain abilities like esp and telepthy but it's untrained. They give it to many in the hopes that a few will find their way into the military where they can then be givin clearance and be put to use.

They say the day will come when all power (electricty) etc will be unusable do to some major event (maybe planet X) and those with certain abilities will be pressed into service.

The more I search for what some consider wierd, the more truth I find.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here is yet another good read !

www.alienobserver.com...

Albemet

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Good link !!! This is very intresting
You said you heard voices did you ever make out what it said?

Tell us more about the visitations you had!
Have you ever had a brain scan to see if there is anything implanted within you?

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by asala]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I bought this book online from the author. It is a thin, concise book that is read in about 2 hours time. It is NOT NEARLY as big as this:

I was not impressed much about "Project Preserve Destiny", but his account and description of how black projects like PPD are hidden from the public was very stimulating.

He's not a very skilled writer, but then again he's not a writer by trade which makes it a bit more believable. Overall I give it a 4 out of 5 rating.

Anyone want my copy? I'll just charge you the postage (I'll pay for the envelope/mailer). U2U me and we'll work it out.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I downloaded it from kazaa for free I will email to you if you want...had nothing better to do on a car trip so read it on my laptop, it seemed interesting but who knows if it is true.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Good link !!! This is very intresting
You said you heard voices did you ever make out what it said?

Tell us more about the visitations you had!
Have you ever had a brain scan to see if there is anything implanted within you?

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by asala]

Yeah, I find this interesting too.
Do you remember any details?
Have you posted about this before?

L8R
BAKED

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's on Kaaza?

It was a light AND heavy read all at the same time. Not a bad two hours of my life, I guess.

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by Revolutionary]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think people should buy/download the book if they can... however, they should not expect War and Peace. Like someone else said, it's a two hour read...

However, it is interesting. It's believable because, instead of talking about breathtaking discussions with aliens and meaning of life stuff, most of the book deals with security protocols and the actual atmosphere of being inside a secret government project.

If it's a fake it's very well researched -- the USAF did, in fact, develop technology that could, through conscious control of thought patterns, allow people to move simple graphics around on a computer screen (much like Sherman's IC training). It also would, I believe, run things as it does in the book -- if Sherman talked about meeting aliens at Area 51 and saving the universe I wouldn't believe him... However, he presents himself as a guy who was at the lower end of the secrecy food chain for only a year, and who, during this time, only encounter an unidentified white van : )

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yeah, I read it about 6 or 7 months ago. I really wished he told which bases he was stationed at, but for a very thin book it wasn't that bad.

I actually questioned an ELINTER on a military discussion forum about the book. He seemed kinda evasive about the subject, but he did basically say he's never experienced what the author allegedly experienced.

If you want, go to usmilitary.about.com and you can maybe talk with some people that either are in Intel or have been. It's a really good website for military info.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
AlBeMet, thanks for sharing this link.

You can read first 3 chapters for free.

I was born in 1962 and have always known something wasn't quite right.

I'll post "My Experiences" on a thread soon and let others have some insight to what I have been through.

new topics

top topics

join