It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson: Bush Wants to 'Rule the World'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Washington, D.C. (CNSNews.com) - Civil rights leaders, union laborers and peace activists joined Rev. Jesse Jackson in Washington, D.C. Friday as he railed against the Bush administration for wanting to "rule the world," and former Attorney General Janet Reno for turning a deaf ear to their concerns.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.cnsnews.com...\Politics\archive\200209\POL20020913e.html

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 07:20 AM
link   
WASHINGTON � Several hundred people marched in Washington Friday to protest the Bush administration, which they say is attacking worker and civil rights in its war on terror.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 11:43 AM
link   
the only interesting thing i found in these articles is the mention of those americans being held without due process. i wish more americans would speak out against this. they need to be either charged and given access to counsel or released and tracked if they can't be charged as of yet. if they aren't american then deport them if they are a creditable sercurity risk. it's contrary to the rights given us by the constitution to just hold americans of any orgin without benefit of due process.
Rumsfield be damned for trying to burn the constitution.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Jesse Jackson, the 'shakedown' artist, usually ruins his causes by speaking out for them. Always nice to hear the hypocrisy coming out of his mouth, 'Bush doesn't know how to raise a family' blah, blah, blah. Jackson should take his own advice and not have illegit children.
Sharpton is another one.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 02:08 PM
link   
BoB88, it's not possible. In all the matters, we have the same point of view.

I understand why FD and his friends don't like us.For them, UP & BoB88 are probably just the same guy.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 08:06 PM
link   
is that really hard to realise?

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hipocrits; where were they when the real highjacker of the military used weapons on other nations in order to draw the media from himself?
Where was Jesse when Bosnia was getting pummeled by American bombs or Aspirin factories were being destroyed by cruise missiles?
Now, when it is necessary to go to war so as to prevent more American buildings and citizens from being destroyed, these gutless creeps come out of the gutter and chase down the cameras. Makes one want to vomit.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 09:08 PM
link   
don't waste your dinner or a thought on these posers, my friend. of course i agree with them on war in Iraq, still it's obvious that their motives are less than pure. funny, seems that's true of everyone these days. my head aches the same as your stomach grummbles. but, at least there appears to be a debate. i'm hoping all it takes is a sliver of truth to wake up the american people to what's really going on--still, it's up in the air, good play by Dubya and his regime though, i mean setting out these less than credible puppets to take on the task of anti-war. makes anti-war look just as ridiculous as those who appear to support it. it's a good thing we all know who Jackson and Sharpton work for.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Saph, did you just say that you agree with the war in Iraq? I nearly spit the beer out of my mouth when I read that.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 09:34 PM
link   
ummm, no sorry sir, no such luck, i agree with Mr. Jackson and Mr. Sharpton or should i say Bert and Ernie on the war in Iraq...sorry you wasted a perfectly good mouth full of beer...next time swallow then read. it may help to be intoxicated when you read my post.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I read your earlier post too quickly..I see now what you're saying..didn't think you were saying what I though. LOL,

I *nearly* spit my beer out, but didn't - I never waste good beer.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
is that really hard to realise?

No, it's not.With them, it's allways easy to understand what they really want.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 09:04 PM
link   
How do you know how dangerous Iraq is? Seems to me the only thing we hear is what the media wants us to hear. And if things dont move forward as planned, Im sure they will make a really good reason to go.The key to psycological warfare is to attack and exploit, without the victim even knowing its happening. Sure he hates us, and what not, but let him just try somthing then we storm in like heros with the rest of the world by our side. Not this, in order to feel safe we have to go kill some poor arab people. This is some kind of paranoid profiling if you ask me. You know the guy upstairs from me drinks alot, maybe I should go up their and take him out before he gets behind the wheel and hurts someone. All this crap talk is about being afraid. Bush says not to be afraid, but feels we need to invade Iraq to be safe? That sounds like a scared little girl to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I agree with JJ even though it is very easy to knock him. I wish there were more upstanding people to speak out for perfectly valid views.

On both sides.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Why do you agree with him? How could Shrub rule the world? Jackson is just pandering to those who pay him $$?$, but you have nothing to gain from thinking that way. How can he rule the world as a president of a nation of laws that do not allow for conquoring and annexing other countries?
If we were going to do that, it should have been Germany. Their food and bier is worth much more than lousy oil that the technology to replace is already here. You'll never replace German food and bier.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Their food and bier is worth much more than lousy oil that the technology to replace is already here. You'll never replace German food and bier.

Ach zo ! Jawohl TC. Ein brandwurst mit eine bier bitte schoen ! Deutchland f�r Alles.

top topics

join