It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULCRUMs Introduction!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Stupid animal pissed on 100+ $ worth of Magazines.

Some were more than 10 years old and first issues..

God damn

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Fulcrum

Stupid cat still alive?

Magazines = Comics, or other?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
hmmmm, what does that have to do with conspiracies. Are the cats trying to take over the world or something

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Fulcrum

Stupid cat still alive?

Magazines = Comics, or other?

Yes its alive and there is two cats.

Not comics, air international, airforces monthly, and guns magazines that kind of things..

They had some real value also.. packed much info.. but i cant/wont read them now.. as they are full of cat urin..

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManWithThePlan
hmmmm, what does that have to do with conspiracies. Are the cats trying to take over the world or something

They are trying to make of me an idiot (the cats..) denying my access to vital information..

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You should of never watched the movie "cats and dogs." It made you paranoid....

That movie freaked me out when I was like 12! Scariest movie ever!

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I have actually watched that movie once or twice maybe even tree times.. just cant remember anything about that.

Sadly.. i really cant kill those "little" urin stinking fur balls even if i wanted.. (o and i really DO WANT!) as my girlfriend would not like that..

Her cats you see.. first she would beat me then se would beat me and kick me into groins and after that call the PO-LICE and leave me..

And i really dont want that to happen but..

Ill make it look like a an accident.. or i just let them lose.. ill open the door and give the cats a good kick on the bottom and say run mofos.. (they arent allowed to out side world..) and when woman comes back to home ill just say: "O dear they (the cats) escaped and ran away.."

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I am aprt of the cat conspracy. Your Ip has been noted Uni. Im coming for you. expect an elf at your door soon. We cant have the future rulers of the world murdered for trying to destroy valuable evidence of thier conspiracy.

My kitties pissed on alot of my stuff. Use geranium oil to kill the stech. works great.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Skandi thanks..

I have cooled off now.. but the smell and my magazines..

Well they are only animals.

So they are "little" stupid..

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Fulcrum

Last time I did that with an errant cat in similar circumstances, I drove it to an area where it could easily find an adoptive home amongst salubrious properties with animal-loving children. An open door wasn't good enough.

The woman in question kept hearing the "phantom" cat under the house afterwards, trying to get free from some imaginary trap. I had to humor her for some days.

I am sure the feline had a happier life in its new home, it was a decent looking cat just in the wrong house.

Never ever release a cat into the wild to become a feral cat. Very bad form.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ohhh, and yes, I have seen the exercist and stigmata. Cats and Dogs is much scarier. I never knew when my cat was going to whip out the ninja stars and go loco on me.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Lets see 3 different kinds of magazines with a price tag on them:

1) 8.50e x 4
2) 6,20e x 2
3) 6,20e x 5
4) some special issues with no price tag on them

Something like 77,4e plus "point 4)"

The cats are now locked up in WC (they are locked there every night so that they dont trash the places..) and this other genious cat-mastermind has all ready pissed all over the WC:s floor..

He does it every time.. craps also on the floor next to the #ing box.. there is their "sand box" also, why in the gods name doesnt he use it.. i know he knows how to.
And the box is cleaned daily.. so the #ing cat is just trying to mess with my mind.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My favorite cat execution was with a claw hammer. Stupid cat drew first blood, I drew the last.
Stupid cat.
Never trust cats. They want to take over the world.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
My favorite cat execution was with a claw hammer. Stupid cat drew first blood, I drew the last.
Stupid cat.
Never trust cats. They want to take over the world.

You sound like one of my friends grandpa..

He was a old man that was full of hate against cats.

He also had plenty of tips and tricks to how to slay a cat..

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I thought people told you to put an end to all this Nazi business...nazi cats won't take over the world

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheManWithThePlan
I thought people told you to put an end to all this Nazi business...nazi cats won't take over the world

My unfinished Nazi business..

Seriously, no Nazis here, there ever wasnt.. and Nazi cats..
you must be having a bad trip bro..

I allready tortured one life away from each of them, so now we are even, and friends again.. i luv em..

The cat that did the costly hit.. i said to him: "Julius, (that is cats name..) these magazines did cost much more than you did, hell we got you for free.. so just think next time.. there will not come a next time.. is this understood?"

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
From now on.. all civilians, and military / ex-military who 'under rank' me will call me sir.

Is that clear maggots!!!

And i will of course call all that 'over rank' me as "ma'am" or as a "sir".

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
lol just read throu this thread and what the hell is a nazi cat???

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
lol just read throu this thread and what the hell is a nazi cat???

Some unimportant side note that has nothing to do with anything?

I dont know, as i didnt post that, as that is the way i see it.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yeah, i today installed Opera 7.11 ..

(i do know that there is 7.20 around too, but i hear that it is full of 'bugs'..)

However my point is:

Opera rules!!!

This is so much better than IE.. you others should also change to this.. that is if you allready havent..

Opera 7.11 with Java..
12 odd megabytes took less than 2 mins to download, and its free..

Get your Opera from here!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join