It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Coffee in Dunkin Donuts causes Head Injury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
More of a funny dumb story...Theres a video that goes with it but i dont have it on my pc yet

One day at work...Dunkin Donuts...my friends and i got bored (all work there). When ever were low on coffee you will hear our boss scream "make coffee now". So we decided to have some fun. We had ceiling tiles (from a drop ceiling kit) laying around and well a crazy idea. One of our friends ran out of the back screaming "make coffee now" and then grabbed a ceiling tile while chasing my other friend behind the store. Behind the store we have a drive-thru and right there in the middle of drive-thru he swung the ceiling tile and
broke it over the other guys head. The other guy collapsed to the ground unconscious. He got up after a minute or so and was all right. But Yeah so...if you ever decide to work in Dunkin Donuts make sure you have enough coffee or youll be on the ground unconcious with a ceiling tile injury...LoL

The video is funny...ill get it soon

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ROFL, you should really upload that video. I would love to see it.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
guess what no video yet....but some other stuff though

dunkindonuts.8m.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You caught me at a good time, finishing a 6 hour opening shift at the local Dunkin Donuts....

I've seen customers throw coffee at employees because they were having a bad and they got their coffee with sugar, so they flip out. However, those college kids who need this money and really dont want to be there, me included, dont take kindly to getting hot java across the face. Needless to say, my fellow employee stopped short of incriminating acts.

I dislike the fact that even with full pots of coffee and the store is dead at 5AM, you get the usual:

"Well, I dont see anyone and you are busy, go stock cups and lids.....or clean the place again....because you know the entire store has a layer of sugar like extra plastic over everything, and I've honestly taken picks and hammers to that sweetness.

P.S. "Your coffee house propaganda will not work on me, you !@#$ers are like the nazis of the coffee house circuit!"

www.illwillpress.com... "Coffee House Propaganda"
Bit of cursing, but so funny...

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Raideur]

top topics

join