It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhammad – The first Islamic Terrorist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well Christianity has blood on its hands as well, but not Christ even the Muslims will tell you that much.

I have read on the history of Islam and the thing I can get is the contradictions in how a follower of Islam is to treat non-Muslims, people of the Book especially.

These terrorists scumbags say it says to kill the infidels, and the peaceful Muslims say it is to respect the people of the book. Now which is it?

I was talking to someone from India today and he said that what you saw in London has been happening in India for many many years. He has no respect for Islam as he has lost family members to the terror war that is worldwide.

If Islam is peaceful, then fine, I will pretend to be from Missouri,

Show me....

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"we all shall grow out of faith " as our technology progress's decade by decade we have already started to question our own gods, and thu they do not respond we feel left wounded unwanted. our faith is becoming unloved people's souls are lost. mark my words for my last bread faith will disappear. ask thy if i stud front by your child took my knife started to cut her. you calling for god , tell me my unfaithful friend is your god here ?.

this faith has gone so far, we are all just meat , we just tools for its purpose. opening your mind " & a beautiful new vision shall appear before your eyes " even our faith kills and our gods are killers, nobody is perfect nor am i.

science is the future where thu gods shall never enter the gates of wonder.

this issue with the Muslims and christians, Jews etc these religions can never accept each others paths , our history is full of facts. faith has played a big part creating tension between ourselves, why is it so hard for religion to question it's on god ?

thousands of year's passed by, today the 21th century our world will change for the better. did you know their are submariners equipped with nuclear weapons that could destroy all of our cities, located somewhere on the sea. think about it i press button everybody dies ! now where is your holy god protecting you ? i know what your going to say he's in heaven and I'll join in. this is so full of BS.

thank you for reading ! bit off topic

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
A christian told me: Muhammad = GOD, same person

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If Muhammed was the First Islamic Terrorist - What can we say about JESUS then?

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Old Testament Prophecies.....

From your Quote on ISAIAH.......Isaiah 9:11-15....
your missing quite a few words there......talks about Christ the Messiah coming..preparing the people for the coming of the Messiah.....and how the people will reject Him...

Isaiah is the most outstanding prophet in the Old Testament.
The book written by him, includes such a great number of prophecies about Christ and about occurrences in the New Testament, that many call Isaiah the Old Testament Evangelist.
Isaiah prophesied within the bounds of Jerusalem during the reign of the Judean king Ozziah, Ahaz, Hezekiah and Manasseh.
The defeat of the Israeli army occurred during Isaiah’s lifetime in 722 BC, when the Assyrian king Sargon took the Hebrew nation occupying Israel into captivity......read more...
www.orthodoxphotos.com...

Genesis 12:3 (King enesis 12:3 (King James Version)
3And I will bless them that bless thee,
and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

the above quote is speaking of the future again/on the promise of Christ coming.(as is all of the Old Testament)

18And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Corrected......Then God through an Angel promised to Abraham: “And in thy Seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice” (Gen. 22:18).

QUOTE///
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: it shall bruise [destroy] thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel” (Gen. 3:15).
With these words the Lord passed judgment on the devil and consoled our foreparents with the promise that at some time a Descendant of the Woman will strike the “head” itself of the snake-devil, who tempted them. But along with this, the woman’s Descendant Himself will suffer from the snake, who will as if “bruise his heel,” i.e., will cause Him physical suffering....
(Galatians 3:16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one: And to thy Seed, which is Christ.
read more.....
www.orthodoxphotos.com...

What it means is the SEED is the future generation of the Theotokos(Mother of God) bearing Christ our God.....From WOMAN..

Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have,
shall be of the heathen that are round about you;
of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you,
of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you,
which they beget in your land: and they shall be your possession.
And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you,
to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever:
but over your brethren the children of Israel,
ye shall not rule one over another with rigour (Leviticus 25:44-46)

Leviticus contained regulations for both the spiritual and material aspects of life. These rules can be divided into the following sections: sacrificial laws (Leviticus 1-7); laws governing ordination (Leviticus 8-10); laws about impurities (Leviticus 11-16); laws about holiness (Leviticus 17-26); and rules governing vows (Leviticus 27).

QUOTE/// a parable about a merciful king and an unmerciful debtor. In this parable, the Lord appears in the guise as a king that is owed money by his servants.
he debtor that owed ten thousand talents, represents each person-sinner who appears before God as an undischarged debtor. Ten thousand talents is an enormous sum: one Jewish talent equaled 3000 sacred shekels, which in turn a shekel was worth 80 Russian silver kopeks. Therefore, one talent equaled 2400 silver roubles.
Instead of an undisclosed sum, the specific amount of the debt is nominated. In accordance with the laws of Moses — Leviticus chp.25; the king ordered that the undischarged debtor be sold. However, taking pity upon him after his impassioned plea, the king forgave him his debt........

www.intratext.com...
www.fatheralexander.org...

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

I dont know, what can we say? How many people did he kill personally? How many sex slaves did he capture? How many 9 year-old brides did he marry?

you know if you changed the words Christian/American with Muslim no one would be able to tell your and skippys posts apart both are completely biased and hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

How about Savior to the World?

Oh yeah , and Muhammed's judge.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I mean everyone is speaking through the third person.. I heard this.. Someone told me that..

But as a real Muslim, the crap thats being posted is complete crap.

But alot of you hit some good points.. Everyone has had their own share of terrorism..

But all this Muhammad = GOD crap and all that ignorant S*(^ that people are coming up with needs to go out of the door..

Bottom line..

This post was someones view.. And it's in the rant section of the board.

People are entitled to their own OPINION but do not disclose that OPINION as FACT.. Because it is far from it..

Thirdly, there is nothing good nor educated about you.. You sit here and you speak ignorantly on a subject and pretend it is indeed fact, when in essence people like YOU are the reason why the world is as #ed up as it is..

But considering I have a family full of christians and muslims, I am not going to even overreact to this waste of time.. There has been just as much blood shed in the name of Christ that there has been in the name of Allah and if you deny that then maybe you need to go back to school..

America nearly wiped out an entire race of people due to imperialism and the Cross.. But, considering people we are American, people like to overlook that detail..

Intill you come from both sides of the equation, you do not have the right to try to balance it out..

In the end.. Americans question.. they ask and wonder why we are one of the most hated country in the world.. It isn't because of money.. nor power.. It is because we have and will be known for being a nation of close minded people.. We are cloaked in the oxymoron of "The land of the free.." but people come here just to here that their religious leaders were terrorist.. It makes no sense..

Aw well.. It is an issue between you and your lord..

-Jago

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I came across this story at apostatesofislam.com , site created and contributed to by ex-Muslims.

another pointless piece of infomation...thankyou..any one who bothered to read your pointless rant about biased infomation about islam just became 10% dumber....

think about it, i could get a thousand ex christians, jews etc etc to make their old religion look bad........

[editd big quote - nygdan]

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Nygdan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join