Muhammad – The first Islamic Terrorist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I came across this story at apostatesofislam.com , site created and contributed to by ex-Muslims.

The site quotes:
“Mohammed himself was a terrorist in his time, when he ordered to kill those who left Islam. He took part in many battles against people just for the reason they did not accept Islam”

And used this bit of history as one example

“What Happened to the Jews of Medina?”

“This is the story of the tragic end of the Jews of Medina. A case of ethnic cleansing, betrayal and genocide carried out by the Messenger of Allah (PBUH). The prophet raided the 2000 year old Jewish communities of Medina, killed their men, confiscated their properties, enslaved their wives and children and banished the unwanted with no provocation on the part of the Jews. The holy Prophet's sole motive was greed for their wealth and lust for their women.

It is difficult for us to find the truth about what really happened to the Jewish inhabitants of Medina at the time of Muhammad. There are no independent sources and the Jews who where eventually exterminated by Muhammad left nothing for us to refer to. We are left only with the Muslim historians’ version, which obviously tell the story tainted with their fanatical faith to their prophet and their hatred of the Jews that is conspicuous in every sentence they wrote about them…”

Later in the article:

“After the incident of Badr that Muhammad’s men ambushed a merchant caravan, and brought the booty his fortunes changed. He was enriched by the stolen booty, and his popularity grew. He promised wealth and slave girls to those how took part in his armed robberies and paradise with houries and rivers of wine to those who were killed. For an ignorant fanatic and at the same time greedy Arab this was a proposition hard to resist. If he survived he would have his share of booty including women and if he died he would go to paradise and have more of the same plus the pleasure of Allah…”

Please read the entire article

Here are three more examples of Muhammad’s cruelty and terror against the Jews given at the site:
www.faithfreedom.org...
www.faithfreedom.org...
www.faithfreedom.org...

So it seems the Islam has had examples of extremists from the very inception of the religion itself. According to these articles Muhammad himself was an extremist who used violence and terror to force his agendas and desires.

It’s clearer and clearer to me each day that terrorism that results from Islamic extremism is nothing new and can be blamed on nobody but the faith itself. Are all Muslims extremists and terrorists? Of course not. But it is crystal clear that the faith itself combined with certain cultures nurture the extremism that may exist in some of its followers.

And the “infidels” (you and me) are dying as a result. Why? Because we don’t believe the same things the extremists do. And when the Prophet himself routinely used extremism to further his faith, how can we expect the weak minded among them not to follow suit?

Lets hope the main stream Muslim community figures out how to police the extremists in their midst before it’s to late. At the very least it tarnishes their religion and builds hatred, but at most it could mean all out war…

[edit on 21-7-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
The site quotes:
“Mohammed himself was a terrorist in his time, when he ordered to kill those who left Islam. He took part in many battles against people just for the reason they did not accept Islam”

Lets hope the main stream Muslim community figures out how to police the extremists in their midst before it’s to late. At the very least it tarnishes their religion and builds hatred, but at most it could mean all out war…

One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I wonder if the Medina Jews thought he was a freedom fighter?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
And when Joshua conquered Jericho?

Moses was a terrorist wasn't he? Making demands of government and creating fear and widespread death and destruction to get his way.

Christ? Wasn't Christ a terrorist?

We all know God is a terrorist, just look at some of the stuff that crazy bugger has pulled.

You're irrational skippy. Your agenda leads you astray, and for someone who criticizes others for their 'hate' in every other post, you certainly hate more than your share.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What is the point of this? Why would you even make this thread? I hope not to just to incite more hatred and mistrust. Yes we know there's a large contiengent of people on ATS who don't like Islam. Stop bombarding us with it.

Besides, it's religion...what do you expect? Everyone can look in a history book and see that sometimes, religion makes people kill.

[edit on 7/21/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
....Wow can't believe I just read that...

Although Muslim, I am speaking unbiasedly..

Terrorism is an act of war.. I wen't through this issue on the days of 9/11.. There is no difference between a Missle and a Plane other then morale standards. I do not agree, but the problem is since we live in a society where people use vague words, and make them into words that they are not suppose to mean..

Problem is the term 'islamic extremist' has become so overused, that it has begun to overshadow that each culture has it's own extremist..

The KKK bombed churches and killed in the name of Jesus Christ, so did American Settlers when they colonized America-- and that resulted in the near genocide of the Native American people.. Personally.. I know American Indians who consider that to be the worst terrorism in about 500 years..

Ultimately, TERRORISM is all a matter of perspective.. What you call terrorism, I call war.. Because the keyword of TERRORISM is TERROR.. Which sole purpose is to terrorify the enemy into submission or disruption..

Intill you understand the dynamics of warfare, I suggest you really be guarded of what you say.. You never know who you are going to offend..

"The truth is out there, just open your eyes.."

-Jago

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Skippy,

Your Ignorance and Arrogance is BEYOND Belif!

You never Cease to Amaze me with your Extremly Smart Posts.

Nice Site, Again:

Dear concerned non-Muslim,
Here are some things you can do to help stop Islam.
They are listed in the order of ease:

- Inform your friends, family, colleagues and area politicians/congressmen of this site.

- Take part in discussions (online or real life) with Muslims.

AND MOST IMPORTANT:

- $pend your money against Islam:
a.)Buy books that expose the truth of Islam
b.)Support Humanist and Anti-Islamic organizations
c.)Support Human Rights in other countries

GREAT JOB SKIPPY!

[edit on 21/7/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why people read articles on the net and make judgement off of them..

I don't care if the article has a seal of approval from the people they are referring to, the internet is not controlled, nor mandated, hence information goes unchecked. The net has become notoriously known for disinformation and lack of detail.. I would of expected people from this site to have a "see for my self attitude" considering we are suppose to be theorist, researchers, truth seekers, etc.. But I guess, things will never be perfect..

As for you Skippy, I have no problem with you.. I don't know you.. But I will say that.. When people get bits of information and run off, bad things happen.. As an African American Muslim, all I can really do is inform and hope that you see both sides..

-Jago

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How is skippys post ignorant? it contains historical information on mohammed and is a well thought out thread, honestly skippy this was a good job even if these fools cant see it.

"Christ? Wasn't Christ a terrorist?"

now that is ignorant, he didnt even include the supposed instance of christ's "terrorism"

Skippy you have just revealed that there are some who would rather make excuses for terrorists and murderers rather than bring them to justice for whatever reason. I dont know if the people are just apathetic or are so afraid of being called a bigot they will not step up to these people. :shk: anyway, good post skippy if i had any wats votes for this month left id vote for ya

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Skippy you have just revealed that there are some who would rather make excuses for terrorists and murderers rather than bring them to justice for whatever reason. I dont know if the people are just apathetic or are so afraid of being called a bigot they will not step up to these people. :shk: anyway, good post skippy if i had any wats votes for this month left id vote for ya

What does Skippy posting this "historical information" about Muhammad do? What does he hope to get out of calling Muhammad a terrorist? Right or wrong, what is the POINT? Why are you not even addressing the subject of the thread? Because someone objects to a religious figure being called a terrorist on the basis of info from the internet, they're making excuses for terroristm?

Anyone with half a brain knows all that posting something like that would do is start a huge fight. Is that the purpose of posting on ATS? Post things you know will piss people off so you can start a disruptive argument.

There really is no hope for this site is there?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That is unbelievable. Although I am not a Muslim, I feel offended by the title! I am totally dissapointed at ATS for allowing such threads to be started. And to the author: have you read the Old Testament? If not, please do so - you will find some interesting stuff in it

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Some interesting quotes from the Old Testament:

Isaiah 9:11-15

11Therefore the LORD shall set up the adversaries of Rezin against him, and join his enemies together;

12The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

13For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the LORD of hosts.

14Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.

15The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

This below is also God's (Yahweh) promise to the Jews:

Genesis 12:3 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

18And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they beget in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour (Leviticus 25:44-46)

I'd love to see your comments on that.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Malkut]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
What is the point of this? Why would you even make this thread?

Point grab most likely

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by Flinx
What is the point of this? Why would you even make this thread?

Point grab most likely

Wrong as usual, the point of this thread is to let others in ATS know what kinda monster Mohammed really was. He created a Death-Cult thats at our throats and is trying to kill every other religion and convert us to Islam.

Ive yet to see you two make a decent thread, instead you attack a good man who is trying to educate you about the realities of Islam.

Maximu§

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No one is excusing terrorism, bro.. We are just saying that all countires (including America) have been involved in terrorism in one form or another..

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Ive yet to see you two make a decent thread, instead you attack a good man who is trying to educate you about the realities of Islam.

Maximu§

Am I supposed to take that personally?
I guess the red in my points bar shows all the crappy threads I've started.

Go ahead and praise the hate mongers.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I am still waiting to see hat skippy's coments on the quotes from the Bible are. My opinion on them: They state that Jews are the Chosen ones and that who oppose them should be their slaves... How is that different from what you are implying about Islam?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Am I supposed to take that personally?
I guess the red in my points bar shows all the crappy threads I've started.

Go ahead and praise the hate mongers.

Your points don't impress me and nether does your laughing cartoon faces. What impresses me is to show a little courtesy for someone who goes to the trouble of posting a thread. To call someones thread a "point grab" is a cheap shot and you know it.

Maximu§

[edit on 063131p://444 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

So it seems the Islam has had examples of extremists from the very inception of the religion itself. According to these articles Muhammad himself was an extremist who used violence and terror to force his agendas and desires.

How about Moses?

he killed all the firstborn males in Egypt, civilians and other peoples too, used bio-warfare, sores, disease, etc; against the ruling government.

Does that make him a terrorist too? Does it mean Christianity has had extremists who used terror to force his agenda from the start too?

If the Muslims killed all the first-born Americans what would you call it?

People were savages back then whos idea of fun was often torturing the other tribes people to death.

Now if you wish to speak about what is happening NOW thats different, but I fail to see how he was any more bloodthirsty then a lot of the people in the Christian Bible.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
To call someones thread a "point grab" is a cheap shot and you know it.

This thread is a point grab.

the point of this thread is to let others in ATS know what kinda monster Mohammed really was

What a load of garbage. The original post uses links to Anti-Muslim hate sites such as faithfreedom.org and apostatesofislam.com.
Anyone on ATS knows that if you toss a bias hate-mongering thread out like this you will get conflict and lots replys giving you lots of points.

If someone were to start a thread called, Jesus was the first liar, you would thank them for educating ATS? Probably not, you know what it is like for someone to slam your religion.

Go ahead and make your Christian Jokes......laugh it up!!

This thread was written to bash us Christians, its that simple. You ignore all the good Christians do for the world and make a cheap shot like this....Perhaps hoping your little ATS herd will follow your lead? Well, after reading some of the sick responses here, I see the liberal Sheep have fallen in behind you.

If a few Catholics and Christians do terrible things.....we're all lumped together and our whole faith is attacked.

The Roman Catholic church was attacked because the sins of a few priests. The Sick, Twisted Liberal media set up their seige engines and tried to take down the Catholic church, but they failed.

So make your jokes, throw your cheap insults around, but at the end of your life, God will Judge you.

Maximu§

As it was said before, this thread is offensive and is only here to create controversy. And thereof a point grab. I'm sure you didn't like it when it was happening to your faith.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join