It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlocked Illuminati website

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneverything
Hitler was of the Thule society, one of your brothers eh,

Thule was not part of masonry, and Hitler outlawed Thule.

sebatwerk your just gutted that the information is now out.

Discuss the subject of the thread, not other posters.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneverything
Hitler was of the Thule society, one of your brothers eh,
sebatwerk your just gutted that the information is now out.

Oh yes, you're right! I'm mad because YOU found how to get EASY access to the website of the society that controls all world affairs from the shadows! I guess the CIA's systems are this easy to access as well?!? Grow up...

And no, Hitler had my brothers arrested and killed. If you knew ANYTHING about secret societies, you'd know Thule has NOTHING to do with Freemasonry, and neither does the Illuminati.

You're not as clever as you think, quit being so damn gullible. Use your head.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Email addresses for "http://www.illuminatiorder.info/ "

Registrant Email: [email protected]

Admin Email: [email protected]

Billing Email: [email protected]

Tech Email: [email protected]

Source

edit to add "http://oneworldorder.org.uk.tc/ " contact info.

Admin Email: [email protected]

Admin Phone:+1.9549848445

Tech Phone:+1.9549848445

Tech Email:[email protected]

[edit on 7/21/2005 by cohiba]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Lets take a look and see what these acts mean
Stranger

Please, hold on for a second and remain in your most internal thoughts for a while. Place yourself in the most comfortable position, take a deep breath and follow us:

Have you ever realized what your eyes are telling you? Have you ever asked your mind what is comprehensible for you? Were you ever looking at the formation of the arrangements inside of you?
Were you ever observing the dance of the trees in the wind? Were you ever listening to the concerts of the birds, accompanied by the chirping of the cricket? Were you ever feeling the tender feet of a fly walking on your skin?
Were you ever talking to the mind of a grasshopper?
Were you ever meditating with a swarm of piranhas?
Were you ever taking a deep look into an Ibis’ eye?
Were you ever looking into the eye of Gaia?

Are you on the “further going…” side, or on the up and down ladder? It doesn’t really matter. Just to be is all that matters.

For becoming an artist of the House, every detail matters.. Tell us who the Being is and how the story ends.. If you believe you can tell, go here:
The House of Arahants
Your PW: Here
Your Award: A Surprise See you inside the House!
Act 1 - The Angel

“Son, do you believe in God?” asked the old woman which was supplied by a friendly looking stranger. The stranger, whose name was Izmael, answered with an ironic smile on his lips: “Of course I do! Why are you asking me, Madam?” “You must be some kind of angel.”, said the old lady which was looking deeply into his eyes: “If you wouldn’t be here now, who else would help me?”
The knee of the woman was bleeding so strong, the lower leg’s muscle was so damaged that the bone was clearly visible. Izmael used the distraction of the woman to use his healing powers and to close the wounds with his hand that much that it was only bleeding a little bit.

It was one of these days; usually it was Izmael’s free time. And he uses it often to walk on earth in human form. The heaven was always in peace and the same Izmael tried to find whenever walking on mother earth. He was just sitting on a stone close to a beautiful little lake, observing a couple of ducks, when a group of bicycles arrived. Izmael felt the troubles and he was there when one person of the senior bicycle group was falling down very unlucky.

It was this day when he missed a second to save a human from mischief; this day as his entire mind began to turn circles. It was then when the being crossed his way for the first time.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Act 2 - The Demon

Samael enjoyed living on earth. He was sent once by the Hell, which he calls heaven, to the earth for a mission. There were more than 10 years passing but Samael didn’t think about fulfilling anything else except his own joy. “Home shall wait! Anyway there is no time at home, may I be one day or 1000 years on earth, it makes no difference.”
With this excuse Samael decided to start a new day on earth.

He was of a new breed of Demons or better to say, old Demons but with new skills, which do not have to occupy the minds of the mortals, they are able to manifest their entire being into the real world. While he still has his natural look, are his hypnotic powers so strong that almost no human recognizes Samael as he looked like in truth.
Everything what this world has to offer, is also in Samael's interest. He enjoys the drugs and the sexual intercourses as he enjoys the suffering and the pain of the humans.
Samael created an organization with human members which fear and worship him. This organization gets involved globally in anything that could give more power to them.
Because Samael's days are not filled with hard work, he uses it for travelling. While he owns all the luxurious cars and other vehicles, he doesn’t really like the human flying machines. “They are so slow.” He thinks usually when he transports himself from one point of the planet to another within a “Pow!”. Sometimes but only sometimes, he uses the old fashioned way of heaven, which he calls hell, and uses his wings. And it was one of these times when he saw something unusual on that high plateau, far away from civilization.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Act 3 - The Old Man

Peter was eating his already cold soup while he was listening to the perpetual criticism of his old wife. It was every day the same. The same food, the same words, the same lessons. “O my God in heaven, tonight is different! I can feel it!” he thought while the old machine gun was still firing at him. “What I saw before must be a miracle! I must go back there! It is perhaps the one and only chance in my life to talk with the angels!”
The old man thought about what he saw before when he went up to the mountains for praying. He remembered how he saw that terrible news on TV and how he was reminded once again why he gave up his lucrative job as CEO of a Bank. He remembered how he thought to find peace up here. “But every night that news on TV, how one can relax?” he screamed once.
Now he came up to the holy mountains to pray to God and he said: “O Lord in Heaven, your children need you, the world is dying, the life is suffering. O Lord in Heaven. Please send us an Angel!” He remained for a while up here, till late after midnight, until the cold wind pleased him to go back. He was still in his visions and imaginations of Angels as he came to a nice plateau…

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Act 4 - The Lion

Leo was the king of the nature, a proud young Lion who never feared anybody nor anything. But what he experienced that night when he decided to leave his territory and to climb to higher regions was so unbelievable, so incomprehensible that he couldn’t do else than consult his friend and master, Dumbo an old, wise Elephant.
The meeting place was a water hole where they both passed by daily. And Dumbo was there too as Leo stepped to him, saying:
“Greetings to you, Master Dumbo, how is it going today? I need to talk to you. There is something going on in the human world. I saw it and I fear it.”
“What is your fear, young master Leo?” asked Master Dumbo?
“That we could be somehow out of the game!” said Leo
“Out of what game?” Master Dumbo asked confused?
Something is going on Master, and I have no words for it. I can tell you only one thing, I attacked it and it was not … rooaarrr, I have no words for it!”
“Let us convoke the council!” said Master Dumbo, now in an aggressive tone.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Had to add this interesting bit...

Google for the website name, and you will find MANY occurances of the email at this link.

The closing of the email (from Octobor 2002 - price was about $0.40-$0.50) says to buy ADSX stock while it is still under $1.00, as it is an "Illuminati" company which will grow and make lots of money... Per yahoo stock lookup, the stock is at $3.43 today. Even though the price is up, the stock has generally performed very poorly. My guess is somebody at this company was behind the "spam" inviting people to the website, which had to change it's name slightly since 2002, probably because they were spamming people. Now we just need to find a stronger link between "Applied Digital Solutions, Inc" and the websites, to fully debunk this.

The site does have an interesting collection of information... but there is no way in hell it is an "Official Illuminati Website".

[edit on 7/21/2005 by cohiba]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Tell us who the Being is and how the story ends.
ACT 5 - The Being

The Light Of 1000 Angels
Prologue

“O Midnight Sun, O Mother of all Stars
I whisper to you in my mind
I unite with you in my heart.
Marvellous is your shining
Great is your brightness
Eternal are your forces

O Midnight Sun, O Mother of all Stars
I join you in stillness
I join you in peace
My mind is open
My heart is clear
All my senses are pointed to you.

O Midnight Sun, O Mother of all Stars
Grant me stillness
Grant me peace
Let me enter your silent kingdom
And be placed truthfully inside you.

So that I can see what you see
So that I can feel what you feel
So that I can know what you know
So that I can become…”

"Click"
Suddenly the rite was interrupted by a noise coming out of the forest’s darkness. Suddenly the reality returned, forcing the being to revert back into its humanoid corpse.
“Just one click but it was able to cross dimensions.” thought the figure that was clothed in its traditional dark purple garment. “O how much do I dislike those situations” thought it further, “when I get disturbed exactly in this moment, just one second before…”

The figure couldn’t even finish this thought as an anew clicking got its attention. Someone was there; the being felt the presence very close to it. A life energy that was moving amid the trees, covered through the dark, forced the being to point all its senses to it.
Again, there was a noise and then... it was silence.
Still with sharpened senses, with tensed muscles and without a breath, the being was awaiting an extraordinary occasion but nothing happened; ...it was silence. And all that could be heard was again only the murmuring of the rivulet. All that could be seen was again only the light sea of the human cities below and the light chain of the heavenly stars above.

The situation that seemed to get out of control, occurred on the apex of a high mountain in the East of the visible world; high above the human kingdom. It was already a while past midnight and the being was curious what it was that moved through the protection of the late night. But what the being didn’t know while it was philosophizing: it wasn’t alone when it was coming up here, ever.
High above on the firmament, hidden behind the heaven's clouds, an angel was observing the obscure scenario very attentive and wondering about the sense of the unknown ceremony that took place here, at the top of the holy mountains, between heaven and earth, since countless decades. Constrained by sheer curiosity, striving for an answer, the angel decided to outspread its wings and to climb down to the earth.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Great job, Cohiba

7,170 Google hits for: applied digital solutions illuminati
www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Man... who asked for translations and copying from the entire website?!?!?!? It sure is killing the conversation portion of the thread...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh boy, this is gonna get ugly...

Here are a few interesting sites that come up on a google search for Applied Digital:

Source of Quote Below

Applied Digital Introduces High Tech Slavery
by APPLIED DIGITAL SOLUTIONS

Applied Digital Solutions Introduces Verichip, a Miniaturized, Implantable Identification Device With a Variety of Medical, Security and Emergency Applications

PALM BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dec. 19, 2001 -- Applied Digital Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADSX - news), an advanced digital technology development company, announced today that it has developed a miniaturized, implantable identification chip -- called VeriChip(TM) -- that can be used in a variety of medical, security and emergency applications.

How VeriChip Works

VeriChip is an implantable, 12mm by 2.1mm radio frequency device about the size of the point of a typical ballpoint pen.

Each VeriChip will contain a unique identification number and other critical data. Utilizing an external scanner, radio frequency energy passes through the skin energizing the dormant VeriChip, which then emits a radio frequency signal transmitting the identification number and other data contained in the VeriChip.

The scanner will display the identification number, but the VeriChip data can also be transmitted, via telephone or the Internet, to an FDA compliant, secure data-storage site.

Website Linking Applied Digital to the mark of the beast...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yep, there seems to be several threads here at ATS re: Applied Digital.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
what do you make of Act 2?
[quote/]he enjoys the suffering and the pain of the humans[\quote]
reminds me when Bush made the speech saying their is a cult of evil that thrives on human suffering not weakens.

[quote/]Sometimes but only sometimes, he uses the old fashioned way of heaven, which he calls hell,[\quote]
black is white and white is black?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Samael created an organization with human members which fear and worship him. This organization gets involved globally in anything that could give more power to them. [\quote]
Now this sounds like something familiar

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Act 2

He was sent once by the Hell, which he calls heaven, to the earth for a mission. [\quote]

may I be one day or 1000 years on earth [\quote]

Now that sounds like the christian story of satan sent to hell

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
act 13 ...and nonsense on the internet shall be taken as truth. The one they call PT barnum shall be proven right again.

if you host it, they will come

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok, questioneverything,
I was going to smite you for overquoting and wasting space, but I see where you are going now...

as my (friendly) nemisis, sebatwerk said, this could not be THE illuminati website...
it does look like a very interesting website though, with very good info...

someone who "knows" at applied digital solutions knows how to spin a good promotion campaign...

Now, considering that tying the number of the beast and the illuminati with them, would be a PR nightmare for Applied digital slutions...

so why would they do it as a promotion?
why would they do it at all?

looks very sketchy and doesn't fit...

one theory (blow a hole in it please):
a person at applied Digital solutions is being prevented from talking about what he knows, and is depending on someone like you questioneverything to show the world the secret message he/she was trying to get out...

that Applied digital is controled by the illuminati and they have plans to introduce the chip for the illuminati's purposes (that part isn't a stretch)

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
wait wait wait....your telling me this SECRET society has their own web sight? either your stupid or your just out to mess with peoples heads...IF and that's a big if, the illuminaty is still up and functioning, why the hell would they have a websight knowing full well someone out there would be able to unlock it? go put your helmet and harness back on and stop waisting others time....GOD people use some damn common sense!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
act 13 ...and nonsense on the internet shall be taken as truth. The one they call PT barnum shall be proven right again.

if you host it, they will come

HAHAHA!! I wish I had more votes, I'd give you a "way above top secret" for that one!

I think that the whole website is a joke, INCLUDING the ASDX promo. The website is promoting the company because it falls into the whole "Illuminati id-chipping everyone" thing. It's obviously not serious, it's a big joke. Someone had a lot of time on their hands, nothing more.

Or maybe they expected gullible buttheads to fall for it and think that THEY were the first to get access to THE Illuminati's website. As if a secret society would even have an "official website". Use your heads, people! :bnghd:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join