It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This seems odd... Masonic database for kids?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This seems odd.
www.child-id.org...
They get the kids DNA also.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
that site is very disturbing if you ask me, good find thou

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Masonic membership has really dropped off in recent years. This is a way to increase community involvement and recruit the next generation.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

Masonic membership has really dropped off in recent years. This is a way to increase community involvement and recruit the next generation.

yeah i heard about that. Masonic members have gone "hush,hush". Theres a lodge were i live and im thinking going along to it and have a chit chat to one of the masons to learn more about them.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I broght this up because they are going to do this at the MN state fair.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well, all I can say is the program and website designers (Masonic or not) need some marketing skills upgrading.

* "CHIP" is a bizarre name for this program. Bizarre.
* The front page of the site is so NWO-ish it made me stop to think the page is anti-NWO anti-Masonic and intending to link the two intrinsically in the mind of the reader.
* Masking the child's eyes is for obvious reasons, but it adds nothing but a clandestine value.
* Yes, having a sample of the child's DNA for permanent storage by the parents may well be a useful community service, and the purpose stops there, provided the DNA isn't retained somewhere else at the same time.
* "WHO ARE THE MASON?" is left up as an ungrammatical link on the front page, which again causes a questioning of the origin, and the competence of the designer.

The program is an interesting one, but why oh why does it want to make the word "CHIP" user-friendly?

I would be happy if a non-Mason wrote to the site owners or webmaster to ask them WTF is going on in their heads.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That was an excellent post brother MaskedAvatar.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Very strange updates on CHIP.

"The Masonic CHIP program is now considered the most comprehensive ID program in the world."

It is now not just to "protect" the kids now adults that are in college.

"U. Mass. Dartmouth First in Nation to Comprehensively ID College Students" from:
mychip.org...

What is next put a CHIP in a child to track them?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
MA:

Found this link on www.child-id.org, this is the about page from the webmaster of the site:

www.stuhazen.com...
very masonic

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Looking

It's very interesting.

Are you going to go to the State Fair, to see how comfortable you feel with this?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
From here:

www.miltontimes.com...

we see:

The CHIP program is quick, easy and fun. It is free and parents receive the only copies produced of ID materials.

Just one of those really dumb names.

Like when "Coke adds life" as a slogan gets translated in Asian countries as "Bring back your dead relatives with Coke."

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
MA: I dont think I will make it to the fair this year. But two years ago when I went to the state fair, my father and I were appoched by a Masonic lodge recruter and he was telling us about historic and popular Masons. And he gave us a brochure.
I thought that was interesting.

The local Jaycees in my town had a similar Child ID program when I was growing up.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
thats pretty interesting. The masons are all "hush,hush" over here in England. You never here about them or nothing. I don't think they even hold events.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Is a recruitment thing obviously.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Just for info and general interest.

I just got home late at night from one of the "elite" Lodges in my city.

There was a degree working, followed by drinks downstairs with sushi and canapes, followed by a 4-course meal upstairs (drunk you would have really enjoyed that), and the after dinner speaker was an engineer member who recently returned from 12 months in Antarctica. The rendition of his experience was brilliant.

No world takeover agenda, and no Child Identification Program under discussion. This time. LOL.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Just for info and general interest.

I just got home late at night from one of the "elite" Lodges in my city.

There was a degree working, followed by drinks downstairs with sushi and canapes, followed by a 4-course meal upstairs (drunk you would have really enjoyed that), and the after dinner speaker was an engineer member who recently returned from 12 months in Antarctica. The rendition of his experience was brilliant.

No world takeover agenda, and no Child Identification Program under discussion. This time. LOL.

Then why didnt you invite me to this piss up then

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Go and get your first three degrees, and you are welcome.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
First 3 degrees? of what? celcius?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The world of esoteric knowledge is your oyster.

Find the oyster bed, crack its shell, and sup on the delicious living flesh therein.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The world of esoteric knowledge is your oyster.

Find the oyster bed, crack its shell, and sup on the delicious living flesh therein.

What if the oyster is not fresh? thats poisoning!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join