It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 attack leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Doe any one know or have any guesses of who planned the london bombings???????

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'd have to guess MI5 planned and had someone do it. I don't think it was a terror attack from terrorist.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombiebiello
Doe any one know or have any guesses of who planned the london bombings???????

It is the same leaders whom you hail, it is all a scare so the U.K. soldiers will NOT be pulled out of Iraq. Its all prowar tyrants...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is it entirely out of the question that the bombers just decided amongst themselves to do what they did, without the planning or orders of any higher authority? It wasn't the most complicated of plots.

One way or another, everyone here seems to be subscribing to a conspiracy theory suggesting that some sinister international network was behind the London bombings.

We know who the bombers were. They were caught on CCTV at the targeted underground stations, and are known to have disappeared fronm their homes. From the background information on them, I get the impression the were just a bunch of naive and impressionable young nutcases with radical militant Islamic ideas. It wouldn't have taken an order from Osama himself or an MI5 agent (?!) to send them on their way.

top topics

join