It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Illuminati Signatures in Latest Scare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Dont mean to be an alarmist but I am begining to see a pattern here. Even one of the major news channels called the London Bombings ( the 777 bombings) Why? How do they know to add 2+0+0+5 to get (7)

If you look at the locations in the latest terrorist scare.. Shepherd Bush, Oval, and Warren you can see the Fnords or Illuminati signatures??. Bush?, Oval Office?, Warren Commission?

Also watching NBC Today show special report they flashed on the screen where the 777 bombings took place and it formed a perfect crucifix

Tavistock House, and that the "blood of the sacrificed" would end up spattered right on the two doorposts and lintel of the entrance to the original Tavistock Clinic from where the Tavistock Institute emanated, like a Satanic "passover" ritual?
rense.com...

See other Illuminati signatures
www.geocities.com...

This is getting a bit strange now

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Why would the NWO and illuminatti give clues like that??

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombiebiello
Why would the NWO and illuminatti give clues like that??

Thats what they do, they are not clues that everyday people would recognise, the clues are usually symbolic and cryptic, but nevertheless, their mark is left.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i wouldnt use geocities as a source, those sites can be knocked up within 5 minutes.

No body knows what is going on in London. The police are running around like headless chickens

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It seems to me that Magneto has it the wrong way round.
The bombings are anti Illuminate.

To attack the center of London "the city" is to attack the financial system of the NWO. So it must be a group opposed to the anglo-american branch of the NWO.

The significance of the bomb outside of Tavistock House is also interesting. The Rense article mentioned puts the Tavistock foundations at the peak of the apex of the western NWO.

For it to happen the day after the Olympics for London was anounced when the loser was France proves that someone was not to happy with that decission. The 2012 Olympics seems to be important, 2012 is a signifcant date in the NWO sceme of things.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Dont mean to be an alarmist but I am begining to see a pattern here. Even one of the major news channels called the London Bombings ( the 777 bombings) Why? How do they know to add 2+0+0+5 to get (7)

Have you got any kind of source for the news channel calling it the "777 bombing" - or do we just take your word for it?

Also watching NBC Today show special report they flashed on the screen where the 777 bombings took place and it formed a perfect crucifix

There is a theory that they intended to bomb the 4 points of the compass, but it went wrong. Though how this indicates that it was the illuminati (or any other non-existant group) I don't know. Why shouldn't Islamic terrorists want to use symbols?

This is getting a bit strange now

Well, yes. Having the city where I live bombed is pretty "strange", but not as strange as a group that hasn't existed for 250 years carrying it out, which you are suggesting, with no evidence I might add.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well here we go again......more mysterious bombings.....tombiebiello they flaunt it because they know most people are under sedation....thats how real evil works...they know most people are under mind control...they can put it in your face in a subconscious way.....this is just more Fear Mongering....more Psy-Op tactics.....

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
When I say Illuminati,,,I say it because its the most aquainted name for an invisible force that is in action and cannot be denied when studied with an open mind. The most it could be called by unbelievers of the symbolisms of this secret force would be repetitive coincidences because they happen alot. (Dates, Times, Names, Numbers,Pagan Holidays, Corporate Logos etc)

For all i know they could be called "the Gaulon". I think possibly the name "Illuminati" is another destraction.

As far as the bombings being anti-illuminati (hidden force) Supposedly there is fighting within Illuminati Groups, nevertheless,,,the symbolisms are prevalent. Calling these things fnords and cracking jokes about tin foil hats, black helicopters, and art bell seems to somehow ease some folks suspicion but i think they are much more than fnords or coincidences.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok then there was 3 bombs that explode...

today's date 7/21/2005...

today's day is 21 or 2+1 = 3...

that may be nothing...just my opinion...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen
Ok then there was 3 bombs that explode...

today's date 7/21/2005...

today's day is 21 or 2+1 = 3...

that may be nothing...just my opinion...

Or, how about...

Date- 21/7/2005

21- 2+1= 3

3x7= 21

21-2= 19

19-5= 14

14 days after 7/7 attacks= 14/14.

I know the theory is not very solid, just something i noticed. 21/21 or 28/28 could be next if this was a pattern.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Were there excercises going on during the bombings here too? That would be a little much for coincidence if that's the case.

new topics

top topics

join