It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to Terrorists...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
yeah and we become the devil we fight.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

My opinions are based on what I know in my heart, that Jesus wouldn't condone any act of violence towards anyone, [edit on 21-7-2005 by keybored]

And yet, Jesus started a riot in a market place.

Ohh, wait.. that was justified wasen't it? So that makes it alright.

Almost all organized religions are at fault for being the justification for the history of war and suffering of mankind.

That is not to say that the average practitionar of these religions are bad people, but only when people, all people, stop using religion as a catalyst for violence or retribution can we as a race step forward.

This, however, will never happen and thus mankind is doomed for self destruction

MrBunny
Cynic

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBunny

My opinions are based on what I know in my heart, that Jesus wouldn't condone any act of violence towards anyone, [edit on 21-7-2005 by keybored]

And yet, Jesus started a riot in a market place.

Ohh, wait.. that was justified wasen't it? So that makes it alright.

Almost all organized religions are at fault for being the justification for the history of war and suffering of mankind.

That is not to say that the average practitionar of these religions are bad people, but only when people, all people, stop using religion as a catalyst for violence or retribution can we as a race step forward.

This, however, will never happen and thus mankind is doomed for self destruction

MrBunny
Cynic

100% True

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
Woodsyboy, not all of us believe in God and the Devil, or Heaven and Hell.
Therefore, i don't see how these are "facts" at all.

Scuse me but I believe what I believe for many reasons, so for me they are facts, believe what you want, evolution, free will, in my knowledge God exists as the spirit you have and the spirit every living thing has, so for me the facts are different from you, be a smart arse if you want and dissagree but it wont change MY facts.

God bless, and thanks to the other poster(s) for writing your feelings, I believe the anger we feel towards these selfless killers should be set free instead of bottling it up, the world needs to talk.

Cheers, Woodsy

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Can't see the forest through the trees. I guess the message we are sending to terrorists remains the same, we are divided in our beliefs and are more intent upon challenging each other than trying to send a message to them.

If only we could look instead of gawking
We'd see the horror in the heart of farce.
If only we could act, instead of talking,
We would not always end up on our arse.
Do not yet rejoice in his defeat you men...
For though the world stood up and stopped the bastard,
The bitch that bore him is in heat again.
Morris West

Perhaps you can interpret that as a need to look for the underlying cause instead of staying in retaliation mode?
There will never be world peace until the Second Coming. Jesus is the only one who can resolve the multitudes of issues that people(s) take to heart.

But then I guess non-believers have a better solution, if so I'd like to hear it.
Instead of blaming it on Christianity.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
According to Edgar Cayce (if you dont know about him check him out on google..) Jesus was reborn in 1998, this man was VERY good at predictions, being able to read into the Akashic Records, the records of everything, from the proof behind his predictions I 100% believe in this man, he was amazing. Even predicted he'd be buried in 4 days, 4 days later he was buried..

:w:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
According to Edgar Cayce (if you dont know about him check him out on google..) Jesus was reborn in 1998, this man was VERY good at predictions, being able to read into the Akashic Records, the records of everything, from the proof behind his predictions I 100% believe in this man, he was amazing. Even predicted he'd be buried in 4 days, 4 days later he was buried..

:w:

Uh....ok.

Jesus was reborn in 1998....and...the proof of this is...where? (perhaps more importantly, where are the other psychics who would have obviously been able to predict this?)

Cayce died in 1945, and before he died predicted that China would convert to Christianity by 1968. Obviously that didn't quite happen.

Much as Cayce was a popular figure...I'm not sure his prophecies are to believed.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
Woodsyboy, not all of us believe in God and the Devil, or Heaven and Hell.
Therefore, i don't see how these are "facts" at all.

But anyway, these terrorists will face the wrath of the Democratic world; lets just hope we dont back down from any more attacks. Whether any attacks occured because of the Iraq war, they are still deliberate attacks on innocent people and we MUST fight these bastards to the death.

If and WHEN I'm elected President, I will introduce these terrorists to MY World! In other words you will be locked up untill either Hell freezes over or until the world ends. Now if you are a terrorist that survives an attack on an American city, I will have given the proper authorities to execute on site, preferably in the back of an ambulance on an open street with no one around.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join