It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret drug tunnel busted on U.S.-Canada border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
www.ctv.ca...

Large quantities of "BC Bud" continue to move accros the US border!
The love of this weed continues to grow ( Pardon the pun) Criminals keep getting more clever each day, but what makes me wonder even more is given the apparant east of setting up such an operation what else moves through these tunnels?........

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
but what makes me wonder even more is given the apparant east of setting up such an operation what else moves through these tunnels?........

When MSNBC suggested aliens, well I just had to laugh.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
LOL, thats funny. I just heard it could be used strictly to transport terrorists. No mention of drugs..Whatever suits the mood i guess.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
They were just showing pictures of the scene, and all I have to say is if it took a joint( LMAO - pardon the pun) investigation and co operation from both sides of the border to crack this then we are all doomed.....DOOMED!! Literally the two places were like 100 metres from each other. Man, it would be so much easier if the US would just grow up and get away from their draconian measures.

Free da weed. LOL!!

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
oh, oh......hope they don't start looking too hard for these tunnels, they might find ours....lol.....the one we are digging to canada for an escape hatch...for when they build their walls to keep all you taxpayers/slaves here in this country!!!

does having a lake on top of your tunnel compromise it's integrety? we are just a tad new to this tunnel building.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Heard on Global last night that the RCMP discovered this a year ago, and decided to let them finish it. Then let the US authorites bust them because the sentences would be much more severe. They will probably get at least 20 years there, as opposed to a slap on the wrist here.

new topics

top topics

join