It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Attacks on London?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdl
Armed police have sealing off a hospital near Warren Street tube station. It's possible one of the injured terrorists is in the hospital (surely he can't be that stupid?).

I did hear that an armed response team had someone cornered in a hosptial - but that could just be rumour. After the last attack it took a few hours for the real story to come out.

They could be that stupid if they are dumb "kids" who have just tried to make some bombs from internet instructions... Or maybe it is just a distraction while the "real" bombers plany proper explosives somewhere. I really, really hope is just some idiots and not the latter.

My wife teachers at a school near Oval, and they have cordoned it off - nobody in out of the school at the moment (which makes sense). I'll keep you up to date if she rings again.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
**UPDATE

CNN has a Breaking news alert running along the top of it which claims:

London Police are searching hospitals for a man wearing a blue shirt with wires protruding from it.....

and

Police say initial checks show no trace of chemical agents at Warren Street or Oval underground stations. Details soon.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
According to AssociatedPress, the Armed Police responded to an incident at City Hospital London(not sure exacally, I'm in work at the moment), searching for a 6foot2 asian male with a blue shirt with a hole in it and wires protruding from it.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
On BBC radio now they were bombs but failed to explode - early days but looks like an attempted round 2

kix

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thank God there are no casualities, but this "event" makes me wonder of some "other" possible escenarios...

Lets say the 7/7 bombings were NOT made by those who are portrayed as the "terrorists" by the western media machine, then the REAL groups targeted and blamed for such horrendous attacks should be pissed since they did not commit them. so what do they do? they send a Message to the REAL perpetrators in the form of a fake attack (that could have been potentially deadly), so they know they are not stupid and not messed up with...

This other probable escenario would make the powers that be more cautious of pursuing its agenda of deception and control, since they know they really can be held hostage by terrorists of unknown origin, they may be Right extremists, left extremists, Musslims, Orthdox "born again" christians, anti gloalists, zapatists and who knows who else, the real problem with this theory is that if its trye then the REAL pandora BOX has been oppened.

All in All a very bad situation in the U.K.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
zapatistas? seriously?

here's my theory: cell #2 was activated. cell #2's bomb maker either isn't all that bright, didn't pay attention in bomb-making class or wasn't 100% seriously gung-ho about the whole thing, so he makes it look like he tried real hard so his brethren won't come down on him too hard. at any rate, if it was an anglo holding the sack that blew, maybe my prior theory that the IRA may have been involved could get some play. if it was the "asian" they're looking for now, then what? depends, was he "asian" in the sense that he was from one of the traditionally asian countries and heritage, such as china, japan, vietnam, philipines, korea, thailand, malaysia, etc.....? or was he "asian" in the sense he was from "somewhere in the vast continent of asia," including the afore mentioned, plus russia, mongolia, tibet, pakistan, all the other "stans", iraq, iran, india, etc.....? any of these origins could mean a different ballgame.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
In UK 'Asian' means Indian / Pakistani etc rather than Chinese etc.
Agree on cells being activated by previous events - definite attempt to widen the area of disruption this time.

Good job this lot can't make bombs properly!!

[edit on 21/7/05 by CTID56092]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It would take an extremely incompetent bomb maker to have all four bombs fail, and from all of the hype about AQ's proficiency with such devices it is unlikely that is the case, unless of course it is now another faction which should be even more disturbing.

There are two reasons I can think of behind today's events:

To counter London's tribute to the dead of the 7th's bombings.

To send the message that despite all of the security measures, they can still strike.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Its copy cats, the targets they picked dont make sense because the Oval station isn't busy on a thursday, warren St doesnt make sense either, heck all the targets dont make sense.

Its some radicals who have been inspired by the attacks and want to recreate it, they've probably read up on the internet, made the bombs and they failed to explode or didnt explode to the damage they wanted.

Reports of nail bombs are interesting though

[edit on 21-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Looks like they tried to follow through even after their bombmaker was arrested in Cairo. His apprentice must have not paid too close attention. Has there been any reports of simultaneous forehead smacks from the middle east? "D'OH!"

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
3 of the 4 bombs did not explode. 2 of the bombers escaped and are still at large. the materials used are identical to the previous bombings

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
according to sky news there may have been an arrest

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
this is a strange incident. On a thursday, same day the attacks occured 2 weeks ago.. Major PSY OPS to get the people in London Hype up, and be on edge. They will call for better protection.. from the authorities and the authorities will gladly provide it. This is not about a NWO as such, it's all about stimulating the economy.. Look for more bomb scares until, they evaporate into thin air.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
these new terrorist laws which make it a arrestable offense for insiting hatred could be applied to people saying the governemt need to be removed through force. imagine if the nwo came into power and u could be arrested for saying we need to fight them
kinda scary but i know little about the nwo

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
. This is not about a NWO as such, it's all about stimulating the economy.. quote]
The problem is that bombings and bomb scares do not "stimulate" the economy - they do the exact opposite. This is especially so in London which makes billions from tourism.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Im sorry to say that England brought this 2nd attack upon themselves.

After the 1st attack, instead of profiling radical Muslims and going after the ones preaching death and hatred and than DEPORTING them...they set up a committie to study "why" the Muslims are so angry. Than the mayor of London blames English foreign policy instead of the Scum planting bombs....FANATIC Omar Bakri Mohammed last night admitted he hates Britain — after learning he will escape deportation.

I watched an NBC crew in Leeds last night and EVERYONE of the Muslims they interviewed said they can understand what motivated these suicide bombers and its all Englands fault. Instead of thanking England for taking their parents in and helping them....they support the suicide bombers because their fellow Muslims and it made me sick with rage.

The English government is no longer able to protect the English citizen.....they refuse to RACIALLY PROFILE Muslims as they board public transportation and they have pretty much sold Englands safety down the river.

Liberalism has such a strangle-hold on England, that they may no longer be able to hold the line against radical Islam. Theres one hope and only one hope for England.....and thats the soccer thugs.

These street fighters may be the only ones left in England that have enough BALLS to take on Radical Islam.

God Save the Queen.

Maximu§

[edit on 053131p://444 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Its copy cats, the targets they picked dont make sense because the Oval station isn't busy on a thursday, warren St doesnt make sense either, heck all the targets dont make sense.

Its some radicals who have been inspired by the attacks and want to recreate it, they've probably read up on the internet, made the bombs and they failed to explode or didnt explode to the damage they wanted.

Reports of nail bombs are interesting though

[edit on 21-7-2005 by infinite]

I think there is something to what you wrote here. The feeling I got immediately after learning the details today was that something was not right. The pattern was the same, but the MO was not really the same. The bombs were supposedly weaker, they were placed in less crowded locations not during rush hour.

My gut feeling is that people are growing suspicious of the July 7 bombings. They wonder if there is something to this Coinciding Terror Exercise theory. So to create a smokescreen they conduct this attack on short notice and lead people to believe that it is a string of attacks by the same extremist group. But has the Secret Organisation Group of al-Qaeda of Jihad Organisation of Europe claimed responsibility for today? I haven't heard anything yet. And if it's nothing as sinister as above, it is definitely a copy cat crime done by opportunists.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Greetings,

I've been following this forum for around the past two years, but this is my first post, so bear with me if it's not up to the high standards here.

Ever since the first London attacks, I haven't been able to get out of my mind some postings on another forum long ago from one EOM, who claimed to have warned a poster named "Jeannie" a few days before 911 that something was about to happen.

Although he implied then that "events" in London would occur in the near future, could this have merely been disinformation, keeping in mind that Al-Qaida planned for years for 911? It would also appear to tie in with the WorldNutDaily story on an "American Hiroshima."

Incidentally, did anyone ever determine who EOM was? I read somewhere he was from Kuwait.

www.busterone.com...

EOM
silly phrase, you should be reading the Koran
Sat Dec 13 2003 10:11:04 am
when you see events in London take place you will have very short
time. You shall see. Praise Allah

EOM
It all will happen on Allahs' timetable
Sun Dec 14 2003 7:06:01 pm
as I told you, when you see certain events take place in London, it
will follow in Amerikkka It has been willed.

EOM
it is so
Sun Dec 21 2003 2:37:04 am
bin Laden has two radiological devices

EOM
i think not
Mon Dec 22 2003 6:59:20 pm
ask miss jeannie if I did not warn about 9/11 just two-three days
before it is so you will see. is coming soon not much longer

EOM
as I tell you before
Mon Dec 22 2003 7:01:29 pm
events will begin in London and then you shall see I tell you earlier
this week, events will happen in London and then not much longer you
will see

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I agree with LA MAXIMUS we imported the problem, can anyone explain to me why Britain has to accept people from other countries that don't want to be British and live in their own communities around Britain. I'm fed up with the lax immigration laws in this country, the BNP are right I'm afraid.

dh

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
I agree with LA MAXIMUS we imported the problem, can anyone explain to me why Britain has to accept people from other countries that don't want to be British and live in their own communities around Britain. I'm fed up with the lax immigration laws in this country, the BNP are right I'm afraid.

What utter bollox you talk
The BNP are just a bunch of infiltrated babies
The fascism is in the Centre and being shored up by today's phony parade
Dont give a moment credence to the main story, its just an affirmation of 7/7
If you love Nazism then love Blair
The little thug parties are just subject to the main agenda

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join