It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If not GOD, then what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have a couple of question... do you know 100% that God does not exist?
do you know everything? do you you know maybe half of everything?

God can overcome the laws of thermodynamics because he is outside of his creation. he can do whatever he wants. if he were limited by anything, he would not be God.

this conversation is just like two computers trying to argue "does man exist?"
of course man exists. If God didnt exist we wouldnt exist.

There are only two ways to view this universe,
1. either someone made the universe
2 or the universe made itself.

I find no other choices.

one of them if wrong. and no God did not guide evolution, because he said in his word that he made everything in 6 days. that would mean he made everything. the entire universe.

man has always been on the face of the earth. and religion is not the only reason we have wars. we have had wars for land. that has nothing to do with religion. we have had wars, just because we have been caught in the middle of wars.
we have had wars just because some people decide to bomb us for no apparent reason. there are many reasons for wars. religion is not the only one.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1luetooth
There are only two ways to view this universe,
1. either someone made the universe
2 or the universe made itself.

I find no other choices.

Very much the big question in a nutshell. Personally I go for #2...in the beginning the Creator visualized the universe and we are living in that vision.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well most people decide to bomb us because of religious reasons so thats why religion cause wars adn there probably tons of others. Alos if god created the universe in 6 days then what happened to the dinosaurs adn dont say they lived together beccuase then we would find a man inside a dinosaur but (long surf of net) no never, but that will never be enough will it. Nothing will be enough.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join