It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just seen a ghost, I think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
About ten minutes ago I was playing with my 3 month old kitten on the floor. She was rolling around, biting my hand, running off and then running back and attacking it again when she stopped mid-run and looked up over my shoulder. I turned around to see what she was looking at, and for a split second there was a man standing behind me. As soon as I spotted him he disapeared. I say HE but i truly don't know what sex it was, I didnt even get a chance to look at his clothing. The only thing that I can say for certain is that he was wearing light blue.
The strange thing is that the kitten didn't hiss or arch her back she just stopped in her trackes and stared at whatever it was. Once it had disapeared She turned and walked away, showing no signs of wanting to play anymore.

I'm sat here now hoping that he/she comes back so that I can get a better look it. Any ideas what it could have been if not a ghost ???

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This is very odd, sounds like a ghost to me, or should I say sounds like something paranormal. Maybe you should put a video camera in some part of the house, let it record during the night, and the next day see what you find.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The same thing happens to me.

Does your cat ever have like this distant stare as if it's looking at something else besides you. I know when my cats are asleep they will randomly awake and their heads will slowly turn as if tracking the motion of something.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Get a sound recorder, then at night cut the lights out and cut it on and ask qestions like "Is there anyone in here with me?" "Who are you?" etc etc. and then leave it on all night and listen to it thorughout the next few days and see if there is anything on it. Or a video recorder and set it up to where it covers the most of the room and tape all night and see if it picked up anything. And get a camara and just take random pictures around the room and see if it picks up anything.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice guys. As my Pc is in the same room that this happened Ill set my web cam to switch on at random times tonight and see if anything turns up. I'll also try recording sound overnight as suggested.
Majestic12 yeah she does sometimes follow invisible objects with her head but I just thought that it was dust caught in the sunlight or something. She also sometimes jumps sideways like shes startled and the runs off even though nothing is near her. Ill be watching her more closely from now on.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It is hard to get emperical data on the "cat following" something phenomenon, unless you are absolutely sure there are no floating dust balls, or bugs flying around. Once you are sure of that then you can watch your small little pets with impunity !

I have had a similar experience myself :

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

except that ive had alot of other stuff happen as well.

hopefully someday we can come up with a scientific way to explain what is going on. EVP has some info on that, but some of the stuff they present is kind of suspicious so will take some time before it gets sorted out.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
my cat dose that to, nothing is in the air,and i cant find what it is lokking at?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Weird...Maybe you should set up a webcam in that room overnight and see if you can see anything. Some people record weird things overnight with those.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
EDIT: Sorry, double post!

[edit on 7/21/05 by ShreddedIce]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I had similar experiences my self, often I see things in the corner of my eyes or just for a split second.

I have seen vaguely visible human shapes too, I had an orange woman shaped figure coming to me once, very interesting.

I definitly recommend trying to get EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomena) by setting up a tape recorder or take random pictures i.e. behind you.

Thanks for sharing!

new topics

top topics

join