It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I posteda story in short stories and it disappeared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Here is the link to it, its in MY ATS but is not showing up in the short story forum. I read the rules it seems as long as I only write a short story it ok to post, well I did and it is gone. Why? After posting my own story I began to read others and it was there in the list as I clicked back and forth and now it is gone. Anyway though my story might have been a bit controversial in light of the London bombings I'm wondering where it gone to and why? The truth is, it is a crazy scenario of how someone could bomb a place and not even be aware they are doing it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It's in there, in the sub forum (short stories) under all the stickies.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I can't find it, how does one get to a sub forum?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
When you go into Col. Fiction forum at the very top of the page there is another forum called short stories. When you go in there the top 20 posts are stuck to the top with green tags, under them you will find your post.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Ok thank you so much, I thought I had posted something they found too controversial or maybe I was not supposed to post in there after all. I knew I had read the rules but figured I had missed soemthing.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Not there for me at all. No green tags anywheres. I went all the way across the top bar and clicked last posts but it still did not show up.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by goose]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's there. There are a lot of posts stickied in that forum, so it might be best to just start from the bottom and work your way up. (Still on page one) On the very left hand side of each thread, there is a little green arrow. Yours is first after all those.

join