It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Old Member- Renewed (Back after a LONG time)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Greetings,
There is probably no one on this forum that may remember me, but my name is Jago and I was a very active member before the days of 9/11. Yet, due to a couple of a$$holes and their ignorance I decided to leave and join a board very similiar to this. Honestly, the board was not as good as ATS, but the member base (at the time) was a bit more mature.. Well, things have changed and hopefully I can meet a lot of you who seek the truth.

So reintroducing myself.. My name is Solomon "Jago" Tubbs and I am Computer Science Student from Los Angeles.. Recently I have gotten actively involved in paranormal investigations and enjoy long walks on the beach, unix, and Stargate

Feel free to contact me for whatever reason, be it for a chat or debut..

-Jago

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi Jago,

Welcome back to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Welcome back Jago, I don't remember you but I've been here pretty much since March 7th 2001. Many things have changed since then. If you need any help with anything feel free to contact me.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thanks..
Since I have been gone, I've seen the site go through 3-4 face lifts lol.. The member base is outragous now, I don't remember the admins needing to approve accounts..

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Welcome back Jago,

Check out Zedd's Handbook.
A must for all ats´ers.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i like it that you're into paranormal stuff atm. sounds really cool. i've only been here for half a year so it would be cool to here about any threads you know and like Jago.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
For sure, bro..
This will be a learning experience for everyone.. And hopefully I won't see anyone on the side of a milk box because they were abducted and never found their way back home
Glad to meet all of you..

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
you too. anything interesting you have to show or tell, send me a U2U right away.

new topics

top topics

join