It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Worst Movies Ever!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
:shk:

I suffered through something yesterday. Well, I suffered through a lot of it. Too much. *shudder*

Anyone see the masterful work of art known as Alien Vs. Predator?

Don't.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey that is a good movie if you follow Predator line. No like Alien, but Predator? Guy is the shiznick!

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, I knew it would be a bad movie when I started it. However, I figured there might be some entertaining battle scenes between the Predator(s, as it turned out) and aliens. So I watched up until the predators slaughtered the people in the came (mysteriously, nothing was heard in the temple), started down the tunnel, killing that other guy who shot his automatic submachine gun and screamed (still, no sound in the temple...I guess ice doesn't carry an echo or anything, works like a carpet
) At that point I was asking myself why I was watching this, when the predators started fighting the aliens. "Oh, that's right," I thought and prepared for a great scene. Wow, was I ever shocked! I turned it off right then and there, and started looking for something else to watch. Saw Freddy Vs. Jason, but I had learned my lesson for horror movie mixers.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here's the thing, I waited 'til AVP came out on cable to watch it. It looked like it was going to be really bad like Freddy vs. Jason (the lowest level of "bad" imaginable) but I was pleasantly surprised. That movie exceeded my expectations.

I'll definitely watch the next one.

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok, I will name the worst movie ever made and unless you live around the Philadelphia area you have probably never heard of it and you are lucky for that.

It is called: The 13th Child: Legend of the Jersey Devil Vol.1 Now that is the WORST movie ever made. I would like to
on the directors of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join