It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women pressure men for sex

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
25 percent of young men have experienced sex pressure from pushy women. Sex experts claim the modern woman is breaking down the opposite sex.

pub.tv2.no...

Yeah...I've had this problem before. It just never occured to me to consider it a problem!

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I get it from various quarters, every hour every day, and just make like Al Bundy.

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

"Unwanted sex pressure is serious regardless of it being men or women performing it. A lot of men experience being disrespected sexually. Young men may feel threatened by modern women taking the initiative and increased demands of sexual satisfaction"

The only time I've ever felt threatened by this, was when it was a really ugly or annoying chick, and even then I didn't consider it a problem!

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I have speculated for awhile that women are slowly replacing men in many areas of life.

After reading studies of more men staying at home, being the house fathers. Women making more money then men. Men complaining more of headaches to avoid sex. Statistics of more women having guilt free extramarital affairs. Even in tv shows, men are slowly replacing women in roles.

It's not a women's lib type of thing either, it's almost like a change in collective consciousness of the female gender...

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i need to go to these offices.
Plenty of women have pressured me for sex.
It's alot of fun.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Been there...

Now I know what it feels like being rape...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If the client is fitting, no pressure needs to be applied here. So does this mean more MILFS will be stumbling down the street in need of a good shagging?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   

In a new German survey conducted by the Potsdam University, 400 men aged 15-25 were interviewed and 25 percent of them said they had at some point been experiencing sex pressure form women.

Ahh....see, this was in Germany....hehe...
That explains it better....

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have done it before, have had unwilling ex BF's that Id start agressing on and stuff, and they would start whining "all I want is sex" blahblah blah.

I think its just finally, sexual oppresion has been lifted off of women from the weakening of religious insanity, and thier libidos are slowly returning to normal.

The sex drive of wom,en is ten times that of men, when you consider a man can screw once, then hes exhausted and worn out, where as women, like cats, can go on and on and on.

Besides, i find this article funny......men complaining about being pushed to have sex? I didnt know that normal healthy males required prodding......

Thats why you really cant rape a man, because rape is supposed to be a harmful, hideous act on a person, and every guy ive ever talked to actually wishes they would get abducted and raped by a bunch of violent horny women.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Thats why you really cant rape a man, because rape is supposed to be a harmful, hideous act on a person, and every guy ive ever talked to actually wishes they would get abducted and raped by a bunch of violent horny women.

Do you think you would enjoy being bummed by a man if you were male? Rape isn't fun, that's why they call it rape, and not consentual sex. Women have also been known to take advantage of young boys, often by drugging them.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"It is a myth that men are erotic boy-scouts who are always ready"

When did it become a myth?

(I hope no one tells my husband!!!...he looks so cute in his boy scout uniform)

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Do you think you would enjoy being bummed by a man if you were male? Rape isn't fun, that's why they call it rape, and not consentual sex. Women have also been known to take advantage of young boys, often by drugging them.

Were not talkin about men getting raped by men, were talking about men getting raped by women. Think biological physics. In order to have sex..... men have to be. well..........you know, upright. To get upright, there has to be......arousal of some sort.

Women drugging young boys for sex? Where? I have a 15 year old cousin who wants to know now!

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think i was having dreams when i was in my early teens about women drugging me and having sex with me.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   

(I hope no one tells my husband!!!...he looks so cute in his boy scout uniform)

HEY, you said you wouldn't tell.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The sex drive of wom,en is ten times that of men, when you consider a man can screw once, then hes exhausted and worn out, where as women, like cats, can go on and on and on.

Really?

I've never met women with more sex drive than me...

And, at least for me...that one time thing is a myth...just give a few minutes to recooperate and then.....
Besides, plenty of other forms of sex than the old in and out....

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Being pressured for sex by a woman is a problem????? Can't rape the willing.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Women have pressured me for sex more times then I can remember. I've even had female bosses do that. I believe women think they can use sex to manipulate men. I love to shock then by showing them I can say no. I'm a one woman man.

arc

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
its perfectly possible to rape a man, even if he doesn't manage to get an erection as sex involves a lot more than basic pentration. Any type of unwanted sexual advance is a form of rape and unfortunately it happens. However men just get ridiculed if they start complaining and thats just plain wrong

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The way a woman can rape a man?
rigor mortis.

BTW,
I have to fill you in on an interesting tidbit...

One of the major sexual factors in antidepressant side effects is primary ejaculatory delay.

I say no more.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Were not talkin about men getting raped by men, were talking about men getting raped by women. Think biological physics. In order to have sex..... men have to be. well..........you know, upright. To get upright, there has to be......arousal of some sort.

Of course men can be raped by women...and THEY ARE. Guess you haven't heard of support groups like MARS (Men As Rape Survivors).

Right there is the very reason most men do not come forward in those events...because of that myth that men need to have an erection to be raped, and an erection can only be had willingly, therefore its not rape. Well hell, not only can men experience erections willingly AND unwillingly...but it also doesn't require one.

Also, the perception that men enjoy sex 24/7...that men are simply ruled by their penis, that having sex forced upon them by a female is something to not only enjoy but be proud and boast about in the locker-rooms is ridiculous...but it exists. I know of men who have made rape claims (against women) and have been laughed at, not only by Police but by their own family and friends...it does happen...

...but sadly it seems the majority of society is still so stuck on this idea that Men+Sex=Good, that those Men who could benefit from assistance/councilling etc just shut their mouths about it all and go unaided.

Peace,
ALIEN

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join