It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random Thread Bumping?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is very curious. I was just wondering why this happens?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
At index of ATS remember to refresh the page.. so you can see the real topic that was last "under" discussion..

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
not sure.

and oh yeah...

bump

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What happened to what Uninen said?

Has he been a bad boy?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
What happened to what Uninen said?

Has he been a bad boy?

Yeah.. ive been bad, bad boy.. William said: "Uninen, you are supreme azzhole.." (at u2u..)
But didnt give a another warning..

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
He went on a rather Naziesque rampage early yesterday.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
He went on a rather Naziesque rampage early yesterday.

Hmm..

A Nazi wouldnt stand up for Palestinians dont you think?
To true Nazi all but "arians" are sub-humans.. and i harly am a "arian".. having Finnish, German, Latvian and Russian blood in my vains.. so give it a rest.. also i dont think that a nazi would listen Dr.Dre or Xzibit? And those with Snoop and Eminem are my favorites.. So plz, plz stop calling me a nazi..

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I read his defense by pushing the Reply button, and I am inclined to believe him fully.

People get itchy when they are labelled as Nazis, even if they have froth spraying out of their mouths and are involuntarily raising their hands at 45 degrees at the time.

I personally take Uninen at face value, he's a true-blooded European, who needs to learns some manners, that's all.

PS. I hate Eminem.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm not calling you a nazi, uninen. You have to admit what you said earlier was a little extreme. I said naziesque as in reference to the whole "Jewish Genocide" thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
This is very curious. I was just wondering why this happens?

Maybe someone wants to up their awareness level?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well, that's not my motive, but now the game seems to be how long the ball can be kept in the air without falling.

And so it might stay, until some party-pooping Mod comes along and says 'Enough is enough you silly children' or words to that effect.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Europe is and was the place where manners were born?

I will never be American and i will never think like American.. thats the bottom line..

And i usually do my best not to upset you people.. as you take all comments personally, but sometimes i must say what i really think.. even exaggerate my views to make you wake up..

But as i must do this in english, i am misunderstood many times and just piss you off..

Meaning that if i say "kill them all" it really means that they should REALLY STOP DOING THE BAD THINGS THEY ARE DOING.. nothing more..

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by Uninen]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I just noticed I can't see Uninen's posts. I'm not ignorng him, does that mean he's ignoring me?

And...if you can't see the posts of a person who's ignoring you, that could make a thread seem to bump without reason, couldn't it?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   

And so it might stay, until some party-pooping Mod comes along and says 'Enough is enough you silly children' or words to that effect.

True enough. I come here for the occasional humorous convo and much needed public debate. The line between dialogue and silly banter seems to be fading.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Now channeling Uninen to bump this thread.....

Quiet please.... hold hands...

Ommmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I AM UNINEN.

Europe is and was the place where manners were born?

I will never be American and I will never think like an American.. thats the bottom line..

And I usually do my best not to upset you people - as you take all comments personally - but sometimes I must say what i really think - even exaggerate my views to make you wake up...

But as I must do this in English, I am misunderstood many times and just piss you off..

Meaning that if I say - "Kill them all" - it really means that they should REALLY STOP DOING THE BAD THINGS THEY ARE DOING.. nothing more..

* collpases after completion of channeling *

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
WTF?

I aint ignoring none.. and i wont ever be.. cause.. there is really no reason to ignore anyone.. i might even hate some, but still i dont ignore them, as they might say something intresting..

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
*tosses MA a canteen of earlgrey and Jameson*

And with that psychic tidbit, it's off to study the rise and fall of Mayan society and the implications of modern archaeological efforts in revealing anthropological insight into the culture.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It looks like Uninen isn't the only invisible one. I can't see the posts of XYZ either.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
....I like cheese....

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
....I like cheese....

So does the rabbit..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join