It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free website hosting and redirection??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Im working on my homepage and Im wondering if any of you could tell me where I can find a free website host without banners or popups and a homepage with url redirection so the url is shorter...help please????

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
None that i know of.its not very expensive to get your own domain.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
There are many free redirector services. Check out...

www.cjb.net...

As for free webhosts with no banners, there are few. Have you tried this one?

www.101h.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think it was like $40 for 2 years....that's pretty damned cheap...
She just did a quick google, and no pop-ups....

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
if you have a broadband connection or "always on" you could host your own site from your box. it's a HELL of a lot cheaper all you do is pay for the domain name with Godaddy or something, (I pay 8 bucks a year, use my ISP's SMTP mail servers, and I have my own POP3 server) if your IP address always changes you can use a DNS provider such as ZoneEdit.com. They're completely free up to 5 domains, and they have an automatic update client.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
for ad-free redirection, try www.co.nr... and for ad-free webhosting, try free.eh-solutions.net... (100 megabytes webspace and 1.5 gigabytes bandwith) or free.hostrocket.com... (25 megabyes webspace and 2 gigabytes bandwith)

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Alien the first link is okay the only problem is it doesnt support FTP uploads. THe second link sends me my password and username by snailmail....I dont have the money right now for a paid webhosting...common Im only 15 years old, I aint working yet

new topics

top topics

join