It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincedence? I'll leave it up to the HAARP junkies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Click

I have very little knowledge of geology, so here you go.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
ECUADOR'S Tungurahua volcano, in a state of simmering eruption since October 1999, rumbled to life overnight, sending a column of smoke and ash three kilometres high, the Geophysical Institute said.

The development followed reports from the institute on Wednesday that the volcano, in the country's central Andean region, had entered �a new phase or state of activity� signaled by a small sequence of earth tremors and gaseous and ash emissions over an extended period.

Well, I dont know if its a direct link to the HAARP transmission, but it IS suspicious that this is happening in conjunction with the Yellowstone activity, activity around Mt Rainier, and the NMSZ... There is obviously a "new phase" of global seismic activity (somewhat affected by HAARP obviously). I am sure there are other such events across the planet that we are not yet aware of...

Just wonder where the hell its all leading to?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think it's getting a little funny blaming all volcanic activity on this HAARP. The earth is a mass of molten rock on the inside that is in constant movement. That energy has to go somewhere...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Its also very funny that all this seismic activity lines right up with observed HAARP transmissions...

Check out the seismic thread, it is explained there quite well.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
They need to get a friggin clue already and realize that they are bringing about the imminent destruction of millions of people's homes.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
They need to get a friggin clue already and realize that they are bringing about the imminent destruction of millions of people's homes.

Thats the whole point... it will give justification to enact the FEMA protocols...

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So, what you're really saying is, that all seismic can be attributed to HAARP?...

new topics

top topics

join