It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: what kind of forum would you like to see be created on ATS???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
How about something like ''Ebay'' where members(hopefully trustworthy) can buy and sell?
and it could be named ''BB at BTS......bargain basement at below top secret!
Do you need a licence to do this?
Just a suggestion.
I hope it doesn't sound stupid.
helen

[edit on 7/29/2005 by helen670]

no ideas are stupid except for the stupid ones

this one is not stupid...

and it will be considered...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

no ideas are stupid except for the stupid ones

this one is not stupid...

and it will be considered...

Now, if it wasn't for this
I would have forgiven you!

But since you added
I forgive you ........

that's all

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
now that SO is back, can we expect a new word from him about our new ideas???

i would greatly appreciate that...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Maybe a forum that only permitted, dates, specified names & places, with web links and a way to gather persons at a meeting place in real time, to meet up and speak with one another. Maybe the web designer of ATS could place a line of icons that could open under the main icons (the ones from Settings to Log Out), that way, those who wanted to participate in real time can do so, those who have specified dates, places and persons could list them (that is, political, economic, social, et cetera persons throughout world and U.S. history). In other words, to cut out conjecture, and make it more real, solely based on facts. Though I must admit, the layout of this ATS web site was very well thought out, practically every possible idea for participation had been applied (Congrats!). But maybe a sub-heading of icons can be added under the main headings. Anyway, just a thought.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
39DoS: Members are quite able to figure out how to meet up, as it has happened a few times. For real time talk, we do offer chat services for those with over 200 posts.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Up until lateley, I would have stayed with benevolent type ideas. Perhaps a room where members v members or members v moderators can crossfire a specific incident without worry of reprisal.

Of course following the regualar ATS rules for posting.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Perhaps a room where members v members or members v moderators can crossfire a specific incident without worry of reprisal.

If you don't mind me asking... What?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'd like to see a forum devoted to alternative energy and fuel sources.I have been doing some research on the issue for a couple of projects.It turns ouit that there is a lot of good stuff going on,research,actual developments in fuels and motors and so on.However,the major media outlets and many organiztions keep it low key,issue disclaimers and hoax reports etc.Because of that many people get discouraged and give up before perfecting their ideas and research.No one wants to give them an outlet,unless they themselves develop it.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
How about an Urban Legend Forum? Discuss, debunk, or investigate the many Urban Legends that are out there, from the earliest to the most recent?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here you go WolfofWar.
Someone in high places as heard your request.

Folk Tales & Urban Legends

seekerof

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I read your comment/question. I know not how to answer it at the moment.
I mean not lack of respect though.

DALLAS

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'd like to see a "Reptoid Theory" forum, so all these kinds of threads can be put there, hehe....
The icon could be either a lizard, or a pic of Icke, hehe...

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd like to see a "Reptoid Theory" forum, so all these kinds of threads can be put there, hehe....

You just want a quarantine.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think a bird flu forum at some time in the not to distant future will be a valuable resource. With the expected pandemic it would be good to have all info in one spot and discussions and so forth. I would still post big news on atsnn but people will need a reference spot if it does occur for questions and info and so on.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You just want a quarantine

Shhhh!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'd love to see Faith and Theology moved to ATS

it would make me so happy I'd crap a rod of smiting.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Repeating the request to graduate 'Mind Control' out of Paranormal Studies and into it's own forum......

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Actually, it would be a good sub-forum of the New World Order part of the site.

At least that way I don't have to read anymore quotes of Icke's. :|

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I would like to see a seperation of mind control from paranormal...............topics that across the board discuss anything from conspiratorial slants on marketing campaigns(cigarette marketers could teach us ALOT on commercial techniques) to hypnosis, variant trance inductions for commercial purpose.....I mean, the word 'entrance' which is posted on the front of 95% of our commercial establishments is a fun misnomer to begin with!!!!!

I have restrained from these subject matters mostly because of the paranormal association......though I found quality discussion in that forum, I wouldn't hope for serious debate and exposure.....just a thought.

Originally posted by SkepticOverLord
One of the forums we're considering adding is "Conspiracies in History Revisionism". A look at efforts from groups to modify the perceptions or actual recorded history associated with events or era for political gain.

Those two would go virtually hand-in-hand as far as I am concerned... and I wanna give my vote (for what its worth) to something along the lines of that...

Hopefully such a move would bring in a new wave of people specifically interested in such topics...

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'll put on my flak jacket and helmet for this suggestion...

How about a...LGBTQ Forum in BTS??

The Real Man thread is pushing it, but not crossing any lines.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join