It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: what kind of forum would you like to see be created on ATS???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Codes and 'secret' languages is what I'd like to see.
As an Australian who HATES cricket it's hard to get many to realize that that stupid game ain't that stupid but a handy and fun (for some) way to exchange information. Our P.M. John Howard wouldn't miss the cricket season at Lords as he wouldn't step out in front of a bus.
Seriously though the more people learn to recognize the codes of colours, shapes, numbers etc. the better.
This is a topic that needs to be constantly reviewed and up dated as "THEY" also up date codes and meanings at their "nod, wink, point the toe and shake the hands, meetings".

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Codes and 'secret' languages

another suggestion...

thank you mate

and, still, no word from SO???

i know he is busy but w0w...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I thought you went to bed, tsA... lol

Anywho, I really AM off to bed... and I am probably gonna either

a) wake up to some really good news

or

b) wake up to still no news

or

c) wake up to a negative note

I hope it's letter A. Well, good night.. and good luck

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
what do other threads have, that the ATS universe doesn't have???

if we look at this, we could make a great improvement to the universe of ATS...

another suggestion of mine would be:

a car forum in BTS...

that would attract people into BTS, and then ATS, and then the entire universe

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Propaganda - somewhere, where we can talk about the uses, problems, attempts by Governments, etc, in relation to Propaganda.

Just an idea.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Propaganda - somewhere, where we can talk about the uses, problems, attempts by Governments, etc, in relation to Propaganda.

Just an idea.

This is technical! Are you bored, ODIUM?!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hmmm... no decision yet I see. Oh well... it was worth a shot, anyway. Better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all...

Unless.. it's still in the queue...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i have just woken up...

and no word from him yet

i must correct you prophet:

we did not fail in any way...

we just didn't get an answer yet...

we didn't get a "no" answer now did we???

another suggestion from me would be:

a pet forum on BTS...

where members could talk about anything related to their pets or pets in general...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
*bump*

and so i don't get a one-liner warning:

*bump*

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I was going to bump this myself... I guess SO's been really busy lately...

My fingers are still crossed...

In the meantime... I'm just jackin around... (no, not like that)

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"I guess SO's been really busy lately... "

i think SO is not on because of the new ATS game: "where has our super hero gone?"

if this is true, then this is ignorance...

i mean, we have great ideas and he is off goofing around

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i mean, we have great ideas and he is off goofing around

Somehow, I highly doubt that. Don't worry your pretty little head about him, he's on top of things.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Somehow, I highly doubt that. Don't worry your pretty little head about him, he's on top of things.

okey-dokey...

i just realized that he was "on" ATS after i made that post...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I know exactly what ATS needs. Freemasonry Debate Forum!

I think you know why that had to be said

Lots of mason bashing going around here

There's literally a war between those who think masonry is evil and those who think it's the best thing a man can do to enrich his life.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
thanks for your suggestion eudaimonia

it will be considered...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
How about a forum where Polls are posted by mods and admins but no members, we know what happened last time. But this time members can ask for theirs poll questions to be posted to the mods and the mods can review it to see if its worthwhile to post? Eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I would like to see a recalcitrant bovine forum on BTS.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
How about a forum where Polls are posted by mods and admins but no members, we know what happened last time. But this time members can ask for theirs poll questions to be posted to the mods and the mods can review it to see if its worthwhile to post? Eh?

That is a proposal I have put before Skeptic Overlord and the Council. Am waiting to hear back. I think we definitely need one in PTS. What is politics without polls? Love 'em or hate 'em, ya gotta admit, there is no politics today without them. And then plenty of other stuff folks wanna poll on.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Forums I would like to see created......

- Rave/Praise Forum; If you think something is cool such as a car, bike, soup, mall, etc. You would post it there and talk about how awesome it is, what ever it happens to be.

- Confession Forum: Need to get something off your chest? This would be the forum to do it in. And make it anonymous (Down side would be, what if someone posted information about a very serious felony like murder, rape, arson, treason? The legality is the problem), It's scope, purpose and design would be for people confessing to non-criminal acts. EXAMPLES would be: Cheating on a significant other, enjoy wearing the opposite sex's clothes, screwing over a co-worker/family/friend and much more! This probably isn't a good idea

- Pets; Post about your cats, dogs, ferrets, monkeys, horses, rats, mice, roaches, elephants, gorillas, bats, tigers, lice and any other pets you may own.

- Careers/Education Forum; a place to discuss your job, education, ask and give advice.

- Fighting; Martial Arts, Boxing, Fencing, Wrestling, etc. (This could lead to Flame wars)

- Crime Forum: This is to discuss criminal act you did NOT commit. This is to discuss historical criminal figures, criminals and criminal acts of both past and current times. Dumb and idiot Criminals. Talk about Cops, Hacks, lawyers for the people and for the criminal. Prison, Jail. Parole, Probation. So much more in the Whole Wide World of Criminal Justice and Administration of Justice.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good ideas.
Much of that probably already falls under BTS somewhere. Lysergic's the one you should ask about that.

I really like the ideas for:

Pet forum
education/career forum
Athletics forum

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join