It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Although other professional magicians may not approve of the so called "new face " of magicians, I have to say that The Magical Arts which we are so proud of, are stale and boring, at the present time. We have to look at the bigger picture, if we have to use big boxes and other such things to achieve an illusion, then that in itself has to be questioned. I will not endorse the use of camera trickery and camera cuts in achieving an illusion, even though such things as the Criss Angel racing prediction uses them, though it is not needed in the prediction he uses, raises doubts in his motive. Anyone could make a fake prediction " ballyhoo " and use camera cuts to achieve a convincing outcome, this does not cut the mustard. A magic trick has to use one take, no camera cuts or editing, to really convince the spectator that what they have just witnessed, is a genuine Illusion ( a conception that what they have just witnessed could possibly be the real thing ). This is the problem that reasoning people have with Criss Angel, he uses so many camera cuts and editing techniques, that we only see what we are supposed to see. I and many other Magicians take great pride in using misdirection and many other skills in convincing the spectator that they have seen something other than what they have actually seen. Anyone can predict the outcome of a race using camera cuts, without actually paying the price of the trick which Criss used ( generally available at a price ). Why did he buy it! and then use camera cuts? This is what beats me about him. As Mark Wilson, a famous American Magician recently said, " No-one can fly from building to building without using camera trickery ". Magic is an art which the internet has caused to become redundant. If people could work out the way which things were done, they would post the solution on the internet the very next day. The only way to avoid this is to use production techniques and video editing, not to mention C.G.I. This is not even funny! If N.A.S.A. were to show a manned landing on Mars, tomorrow, no-one would believe what they were seeing, not even a fool. Why then do some people believe that seeing Criss Angel perform effects which often have no beginning and often no end, proves that he is performing a miracle? In a Magical effect you have to show a complete and uncut performance, that is the way it has always been and should be, it is then up to the observer to look at it and say, ah yes perhaps they did it by doing this or that. Video may have killed the radio star, but it also dealt a serious blow to Magicians, people can watch an effect, over and over untill they workout how it could have been done. We all have an element of blame in this, be amused and astonished, or work out how it was done and post it on the internet the very next day ( often incorrectly working out the real method ) but once it is out there, it is the gospal truth.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

And WHY do you consider the ability to levitate to be a miracle? What if it is a natural ability lost to kost and now is being refound by a few?

Your need for it to be a ' miracle ' is the reason you are stumped as to why a man could make money and have a vast following from simply being a fraud with videotape. Fraud cannot last long, and you know it. Criss does his thing in front of people every day in his Vegas shows and they see and know that there are no fraudulent videos needed: Criss is the real deal. There are NO PROPS you can buy , or find, that allow for the effects seen in the high levitations. they are the difference that changes the whole dynamic.

You MUST isolate them from all the other things he does to see the truth. Criss does not buy ' props ' that could explain the Luxor event, and he does not get rich from selling fraudulent videos. He makes his money on live shows, where he does various things, mixing the NORMAL ' magic ' with the ' special events ' that you call ' miracles' and Criss calls natural.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86

Your need for it to be a ' miracle ' is the reason you are stumped as to why a man could make money and have a vast following from simply being a fraud with videotape. Fraud cannot last long, and you know it. Criss does his thing in front of people every day in his Vegas shows and they see and know that there are no fraudulent videos needed: Criss is the real deal. There are NO PROPS you can buy , or find, that allow for the effects seen in the high levitations. they are the difference that changes the whole dynamic.

You MUST isolate them from all the other things he does to see the truth. Criss does not buy ' props ' that could explain the Luxor event, and he does not get rich from selling fraudulent videos. He makes his money on live shows, where he does various things, mixing the NORMAL ' magic ' with the ' special events ' that you call ' miracles' and Criss calls natural.

Every day Criss Angel Does his show,....Really?

Care to tell me how often CA performs at the Luxor?

Here's a hint

www.luxor.com...

Don't see him there.

How bout a listing of his showtimes and tickets here then, seem like the right place to put them...
www.luxor.com...

Nope, not there either. Well if you say he does it daily and charges people for the shows, you must be right..........Nahtttt.

Have you seen CA perform there? How much does his show cost? Does he perform the High Levitation on a regualr basis? If so, where and when?

I couldn't agree with Qwenn more about CA and constant camera cuts. It takes all the skill out of doing a trick when you can not perform the trick in one continuous, uninterupted shot. To me the best magic is that performed up close and right in front of your face The other thing about the internet and TIVO is that you can disect an illusion into such small parts that it becomes rather obvious how they do certain tricks. Much harder to see how it is done when you can only see it once a night.

mixing the NORMAL ' magic ' with the ' special events ' that you call ' miracles' and Criss calls natural.

Please show me exactly where CA claims to have Special powers beyond that of most other humans. I must have missed that, as others here have posted numerous times CA's own words to the opposite of what you claim. CA does not believe anyone, including himself, has Supernatual powers. Prove to me otherwise.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Criss does his thing in front of people every day in his Vegas shows and they see and know that there are no fraudulent videos needed:

pavil already pointed out the obvious flaw in this statement.

Criss is the real deal. There are NO PROPS you can buy , or find, that allow for the effects seen in the high levitations.

Have you looked?

You still have yet to address one single thing in my previous post(s).

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Eyewitness,
I have never said that I consider it a miracle that Criss Angel can appear to fly in his Illusions, I said that other people like yourself, may consider that it is a miracle. I see people fly for months at a time, I teach people to fly and yes, I have flown myself. You cannot develop this kind of effect without trying out every aspect of it, also it is a lot of fun. You say that " you cannot buy this kind of Illusion ", well glad to say, I have had no problem selling them. You also say " look around and you can`t find anyone selling this " well wrong again, both Pavil and Deezee have found the source of the Luxor roof Levitation, the truth is out there. I dare say that you will now move onto the atrium Levitation and say ah yes but what about this one. The luxor would not let someone drop from their balcony and die, they would not live that down, they would not allow this unless they KNEW it was SAFE. If someone says to them " trust me, I can fly " they would not take the chance. They want good publicity, not bad, they feed him and he does tricks for them, both gain from it. The future of magic lies in the hands of the new generation, live shows, public performances and a new approach to the art, deception for entertainments sake, not for the performers sake!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

WHO found the source of the Luxor event? When? Please repost that paragraph, I missed it. Please show us where and how the props for the event were and are sold. Of course you cannot.

Here are ticket info:

www.destination360.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

There is ZERO ticket information on the site you provided. However, it does say a few interesting things which I will post

The Luxor will be home to the Criss Angel Las Vegas edition as he'll be living in the famed hotel's penthouse while the season is filmed over five and half months

Eyewitness' source

Pretty generous of the Luxor to give out their penthouse.

Audiences await one of the most daring tricks Angel will perform; levitating in the Luxor pyramid at the greatest height he's ever attempted at 30 stories.

Eyewitness' source

Well it does say he plans to levitate for "Audiences" but it mentions nothing about how many audiences will see this, what part of the pyramid he will levitate in, and if it will be just for his next season of mindfreak. Further, given the size of the Luxor pyramid the audience size and POV will most likely be the same as the luxor light levitation.

Ha! your source is completely out of date!

Proof your source is out of date

He also plans to be the first person to ever vanish while driving a Lamborghini, attempting this trick at 150-180mph.

Eyewitness' source

Hmm sounds familiar!

Motorhead

Criss has always been fascinated by cars and motorcycles. Now he's created new illusions to go along with them. These include turning a Bentley into a Lamborghini and then attempts to make moving vehicles vanish. And for the finale, he will make his Lamborghini disappear while driving it at a high speed
Episode Number: 45 Season Num: 3 First Aired: Tuesday June 19, 2007

Source

Do you need any further proof? Good! theres more:

In an interview he says that he intends to invite Penn & Teller, Amazing Johnathan and Lance Burton to the hotel and make them disappear along with the entire Luxor hotel!

Eyewitness' source

The roast culminates with Criss making the Luxor disappear. Guests include Vince Neil, Robin Leach, The Amazing Jonathan, Lance Burton, Howie Mandel, and Penn and Teller.

Source

Sorry eyewitness, but your source is A) out of date, and B) mentions nothing about ticket information!

Time to try again bubba!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Qwenn

WHO found the source of the Luxor event? When? Please repost that paragraph, I missed it. Please show us where and how the props for the event were and are sold. Of course you cannot.

Here are ticket info:

www.destination360.com...

Sorry eyewitness you have managed to confuse me again with your reply!
First you say " WHO found the source of the Luxor event " I told you in my last posting " They u2u`d me to tell me what they had found and I confirmed to them that they were right. Secondly you say " please repost the paragraph, I missed it " this information was not posted, exept that I said before that Pavil and Deezee knew the truth, but had decided not to post it, YOU even commented on this! Thirdly you say " show us where the props were sold " Well of course I will not, why should I GIVE you what Criss Angel had to pay for, the information is out there, you would need to research this to find out. You need to earn things in life, not be given them.
I ask no one to take what I say to be the truth, as you seem to do, I ask them to listen to an expert opinion, as you would do in any walk of life, then to look into things themselves. Some people would rush onto you tube to expose the Luxor event if they knew, others have a smaller ego, and it matters not to them, what other nameless and faceless people think of them. However big an ego you build up on any internet site, is unimportant in the face of real life. Lastly WHY post up the ticket info, I am not interested in a press release.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Thats hilarious!! It really is!! You guys have the answer but it is a secret!! That is worth the award for most outlandish, outrageous and inane excuse I have ever heard. That is not even funny enough to be insulting. You guys U2U and guess at what the answer is but are keeping it secret from the rest of us for various reasons...is that what you are sayiong? Really?

How can anyone argue with ' logic ' like that? The deniers have guessed the answer and are keeping it secret because they have to keep the Magicians Code intact for old Criss, right? Unreal..just unreal. how the sound mind could imagine that any rational person wopuld accept a secret proclamation of knowledge as anything more than eithert s scam or a total fraud. Pretending to have the answer and using secrecy as the reaosn for not revealing it is by far the lowest form of denial and evasion.

Evasion on steroids, thats what it is. You know that if you announced it I would tear it to shreds in a minute, like we have with all denier suppositions. Secret knowledge indeed!! Whats next? Will you be using national security as an excuse for not airing your guesses? How absolutely lame.The ONLY reason it rated a reply at all was for the awarding of the Most Craven Excuse trophy for claiming to know the truth, but not being able to share it...what a crock.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Just as ridiculous as offering source material that is A) out of date and B) has nothing to do with the discussion?

Just as ridiculous as not offering one piece of evidence, and instead, launching into ad hominem tirades full of the most ass backwards logic found on this website?

Just as ridiculous as believing in that which Criss Angel himself says he does not possess?

Ya, your definitely one to judge, bubba.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Even if I were to post my info, you still would not believe me Eyewitness. That much I have gathered from our discussions. Even if CA were to say so, you would not believe him. I just would rather keep my findings private and keep some semblance of mystery to his illusions. They are illusions and mechanical based ones at that. He does not use the same setup for all of his "high levitations" either, he uses a variety of methods to achieve the various performances. All of them are manmade and none of them are supernatural in the least unless you count wire the size of fishing line having the strenght to hold about 250kg supernatural. To me that is rather amazing. Yeah I know, "invisible wire", I can hear you scoffing already. Nonetheless, he does use that on occassion. Ask yourself why does CA have to walk up a building? Couldn't he just walk up air if he had the power of human levitation?

I never entered into this debate hating CA or trying to prove him to be anything other than a magician and a good one at that. It is you who have forced me into finding out how he does his illusions. In fact, this whole debate has left a bad taste in my mouth as I love magic and showmanship in general. Having to disprove something you enjoy is far harder than disproving something you despise.

CA has a veritable team of people working with him and has the resources to buy the best of illusions and have companies create new ones for him even. Yes, CA pays other companies to bring his illusions into reality. You probably don't believe that either. He thinks them up and others actually figure out how to make it happen.

You can call me all the names in the book if you want, it still will not deter me from categorically stating that CA does not have the supernatural power of human levitation. You provide no evidence whatsoever other than CA's MindFreak episodes. It is you sir who is laughable.

I notice with continuing dismay that you have not answered my latest sets of questions. Criss Angel does not perform daily at the Luxor as you claim. I tire of disproving you time and time again. Can you provide me with showtimes and ticket prices for his daily shows? I won't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Even if I were to post my info, you still would not believe me Eyewitness. That much I have gathered from our discussions.

Exactly!

If we were to show Eyewitness the exact device, that was used for a particular illusion, he wouldn't believe it anyway, but just call us names instead.

And if Criss Angel himself would show Eyewitness how he did a particular levitation, Eyewitness would just say, that he is doing this, to protect himself, from the government kidnapping him, to use him as a guinea pig, or something like that.

Eyewitness: Just like Pavil said already, it was you, who forced us into figuring out how particular illusions were done, even tho we knew they were just that from the start. And in doing so, they actually became MUCH less impressive.

During this "conversation", you have prooven, that you don't listen to logic, and that you don't care about facts, except for when you can twist both to fit your beliefs.

So the thing is, after all that, we just got bored with you, not to mention annoyed.
We're happy knowing what we do, and we know there is NOTHING that would convince you anyway.

And this shows something else.

Unlike you love to believe, it IS possible for some people to keep quiet about something. Especially, when it wouldn't matter anyway, since it is YOU who is the denier.

But mostly, out of respect for a certain person.
If he wants to reveal it, good. If not, that's ok with me.

Besides, when i answer your post, i answer it sentence by sentence.
You have yet to answer a single one of my questions!
Since you don't, why should i have to tell you anything?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Have you no shame? First, you claim to know how Criss did the Luxor event. Then, you say that it is a secret and cannot be revealed! Then, after that, you have the nerve to tell me that I would not believe the excuse you give, so why bother? Unreal. Just beyond words.

To claim to have a solution, and then to claim that it cannot be revealed, and then to claim that the reason for not revealing it is because I would not believe it. Amazing. What you fail to mention is this:

The ' ANSWER ' that you claim is the way Criss did the event is nothing but a guess. Just like all the other denier claims, this one also cannot be revealed, and it cannot be revealed because you do not want the embarrassment of me pointing out that you have ZERO evidence of your guess, and you have ZERO proof of your guess; all it is is another supposition, one you figure is the cloest possible thing....no doubt some kind of platform that cannot be seen, or wires that cannot be seen..I do not think that even you would have the nerve to suggest that magnetism of contraptions of great size were used. Not even YOU have that much gaul, and deniers have gaul above all other qualities.

You CANNOT really expect that a neutral person would accept that you have the answer but must keep it secret...from all but anyone who can guess what you are guessing...you guys have TRULY reached the apex of your case: All you have at the end of the day ios one more guess, one more supposition, and who are YOU to confirm anything? What makes anyone here an expert on these things? Nonsense.

How about this: I have the cure for all types of cancer. It is simple and cheap enough to make the disease disappear in a year. But, I cannot release the information because you would not believe it. A couple of guys U2U'd me and they guessed right; but for all the rest og humanity, its just too bad, because they will not recognize my genius and the obvious answer to cancer.

The paragraph above is just as valid and sensible as your claims. See why no one can possible take you seriously? You must keep the answer a scret....that takes the cake for the absolute weakest denier excuse ever. Congrats. The ultimate in evasion has been seen and witnessed.No one would ever take such drivel seriously , of course, but the deniers will all nod and continue with their deranged belief that they have the answer.....and that they must not reveal it..and why? NOT because they are afraid of being seen as fools and guessers as usual, but because I won't believe it!! Thats all we needed to hear.

No longer will logic that retarded be responded to, it deserves NO respect at all....Pavil old boy, I expected better of you than to hook up with someone who claims without reason to have knowledge that cannot be revealed...that is the hallmark of a carney and a shyster who thinks that we all are stupid and empty and waiting for someone to fleece us. I believe that all we have here is some kid who talks big and when the chips are down hides and whines that no one will believe him!! Boo hoo, time to show proof or admit defeat, and stop the dishonest posing.

You have ZERO evidence of props and you know it; guesses are not enough.Lets hear your ANSWER: I will believe it IF it is sensible and backed up by more than your imaginations. Done deal.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Im still waiting for your list of evidnece, your statistical analysis and data, and a number of answers to questions posed directly to you, which you have up to this point completely ignored.

Address the points above and we will start addressing yours.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Eyewitness,

First I object to your continued use of terms such as denier and continue to use the word ZERO at every opportunity, in the past you have shown to everybody that to you these words are used as insults, you should be ashamed and the moderators should be warning you. Secondly according to you I am some kid who will run off crying if no one believes me, I would not have been so insulting to you. Also I wish I were a lot younger, however the 50 years or so that I have been on this Earth have brought with it maturity, something which I am sure that you are looking forward to! Thirdly, you say that no one here is an expert on these things, well as you have been told on a number of occasions, I am. To be a professional Magician means that you have to earn your living from just that. I have earned my living from selling Illusions and performing for 25 years, a few more than Mr Angel and semi retired at 44 on a huge pension which helps to keep my mouth shut. I withdrew from this thread before and only returned when you were being openly offensive to others, with ZERO knowledge of this field, You claim to be an expert, trying to convince people that these Illusions are real examples of flying. So I will not argue with you anymore, when you submit your posts, I will read them for a laugh, but will not lower myself to answer, I urge others to do the same. After all you can not argue with yourself, and if no one answers your posts, perhaps you will get bored with talking to yourself and move on from this unhealthy fixation with Mr Angel.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Quite honestly I don't really care what you think of me Eyewitness. I will let every individual who reads this debate decide who is being more logical and reasonable. In fact I encourage those reading to post which position they believe in; yours or the so called "deniers". Maybe they will give you an insight into who is right on this debate.

I will not be goaded into giving you information, quite honestly you don't deserve and would not believe even if I presented it. Your veiled insults and put-downs mean NOTHING to me. See I can use all caps too.

I still stand by my assertion that CA does not have the paranormal ability of Human Levitation. I do not have to provide more proof that I and others have. If that is not good enough for you, just declare yourself the winner of this debate once again as you have done numerous times. You are only fooling one person here if you think that, well maybe two if you include Mr. Paul Richards. At least he is civil about things.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
OK - at the risk of being admonished for quoting an entire past post , here is my last resonse to how the loxor roof lstunt was done :

if you want rational answers , ask an engineer :

2 very simple and highly plausible mechanisms for elevating mr angel above the apex of the luxor exist

first - a simple rising collum - either hydraulic or pneumatic - on which mr angel stands

dependant on the amount of height avaliable in the spaces below the apex - the collum would be either toped with a polycarbonate extention which would be invisible in the light

or simply edited out of the footage post production - a sufficiently slender colim coild be used to make it imposible for the withnesses to see @ the distance and lighing conditions

secondly - and slightly more complex requires the use of spars - to enable lines to be attached to the preformers harness - enableing him to be raised or lowered at will

see illustration

again the spars would either be polycarbonate - or painted steel - guy lines [ not show ] would allow them to be VERY slender - so they would be effectivly invisible

the lines supporting the preformer would be multi strand dyneema [ as used in sports fishing ] - effectibly invisible even in the lights glare

there you go - not one but two explainations

so please stop babbling about invisible helicopters and other silly distractions

PS - these senarios are offered only as opinions on how i would do it if i wascalled upon to do so

if you want me to offer further opinion on the luxor stunt - i will need evidence - not the edited broadcast segment you offer - i would need to see all the unedited footage from all cameras

plus detaikls of the apex construction , machinery placement , SWL of all beams and members etc etc

you are being incredibly silly to expect peopkle to decuce the precise mechanic of the stunt , merely by watching such an edited broadcat segment

you ignored and riduculed this first time around - despite the fact that you could find no rational flaw with either method

and since then you have lauched similar silly claims

the latest that it is " illegal " to mount apparatus on a roof

this his UTTER TWADDLE - i even posted a pic of one of the IRATA guys who clean windows and do external mainainence on the luxor

rope access is the best way to service a building like the luxor

and guess what - the belay points and re-infoced step points are BUILT IN at the design stage

here is a pic of the built in access gear of a conventional tower block:

assymetric structors like the luxor require far more detailed access gear as you need to be able to access all areas without uneven or unbalanced loading

the roof spaces already have to handle a trenenfous load - lift head equipment , aircon , water tanks etc etc

the additional loasing of one man and the associated equipment is inconsequential

but now you are bringing up the " its illegal " argument - i would like to know the nevada regulations for ` working at height ` - because in the UK the stunt as shown would be illegal - for the following reasons :

absence of saftey rails / fall arrest devices
ansence of PPE [ personal protective equipment ]

also if it was preformed in the UK - preformer would need a IRATA certificate , or ` working at heights ` certification

are there similar requirements for workers in nevada - and if so - is mr angel certified ?

thats all for now

[edit on 6-2-2008 by ignorant_ape]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Okay, this whole business of pavil, deezee and Qwenn claiming to know how the illusions are done but refusing to tell is just garbage. People are giving you guys stars for this??

If you know how specifically the illusions are done, spill it, or quit claiming to know for sure.

A fairly plausible explanation for the Luxor rooftop one has been given; fine. What about the building-to-building, the golf course, and the Luxor Atrium floatdown? Or what about when he makes OTHER people levitate?

What specific props and equipment are used and how (something more than "really really thin, strong wires" is clearly required here), and how exactly are they kept hidden from all the many eyewitnesses, who surely can't ALL be paid accomplices and plants?

If you guys want to win for real, these questions need to be answered. Keeping quiet about the specifics in order to honor some "magician's code", gimme a break!
What was the point of debating this all this time, if not to figure out the specifics?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
A fairly plausible explanation for the Luxor rooftop one has been given; fine. What about the building-to-building, the golf course, and the Luxor Atrium floatdown? Or what about when he makes OTHER people levitate?

I am not sure when you tuned into this debate but we have provided plausible explanations to all of those events and many others. Suffice it to say that the Luxor event uses a different mechanism to "levitate" CA than all the other one's do.

Sorry I don't really feel compelled to "spill the beans". You believe what you want. I already feel bad enough for figuring out most of CA illusions and stunts. I bet his video editing improves this season if anyone from his group has been on this thread. I will let others ruin more of his illusions and stunts. I have satisfied my curiosity, if you haven't, then research all of this yourself like we did.

I have proved that the girl "stranger" he levitates at the Fremont experience is the exact same girl he levitated years before in another special shot in New York. Many people have performed the same trick before, it is nothing new, especially done in front of a setup "audience".

If you can't figure out the Luxor Floatdown yourself, then I don't know what to say, it's pretty obvious how it is achieved.

Ask yourself these questions:

Why are there two blurs in the sky in the Golf Course levitation?

Why all the anomalies in the Building to Building video?

Why does Criss Angel never show the 200 to 300 feet above him as he leviatates?

Why does CA continually do camera cuts when a single uninterrupted shot would be far more believable and effective documentation of his "events"?

Look at the previous posts in depth if you really wish to research it. I feel the side I am on has provided more than enough information for you to draw your own conclusion. The opposing side has presented nothing other than CA's own MindFreak production's edited video of his performances, stating them to be undeniable truth of CA's ability of Human levitation among other "powers". He's a freakin' Magician, a good one, but just a Magician/Illusionist/Stuntguy.

Give me your rationale for your stance on Criss Angel. Does he have Supernatural/ Superhuman / Mystical powers?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
and how exactly are they kept hidden from all the many eyewitnesses, who surely can't ALL be paid accomplices and plants?

I don't mean to sound the way this is coming out, it's just that I have been over this before.

Do me one favor, please count up all of the "witnesses" in the Building to Building, Golf course, Freemont, Luxor float down, and walk up the side of building, then give me the average of how many "witnesses" there are at each of those "events".

Remember, this is Criss Angel, the world's most famous Magician, who will soon be playing to packed shows of probably clost to 1,000 or so people with sellouts happening each night or even twice a night with his Cirque production. An he just happens to do his greatest "levitatons" in front of a "crowd" of how many?

After you do the average, take a look at the credits and see how many people are mentioned in the credits and those aren't even everyone employed by Criss Angel.

Don't you find it odd that no one, either confirming or denying CA's levitatons has ever managed to post something on a website about any of those Mindfreak Levitations? Please look and tell me what you find.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by pavil]

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join