It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is getting rather pointless very quickly. Thank you for correcting my misspelling.

So DB's wording, touching and mannerisms have nothing to do with Hypnosis and planted suggestions at all? I beg to differ, but then again you are the self proclaimed expert.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

The other term you need to learn is expert witness.

Like the expert witness in the lightstore? Too funny. Name one expert witness that will give sworn testimony to these feats.

He did not create the burgers out of nothingness. His discarnate community manifested the burgers with The Light on the Other Side. That is how powerful Gifts of the Spirit operate. In the discarnate dimensions, there is an energy spectrum that transcends the material universe.
Because if the God Force, Chi, Ki, Holy Spirit, Prana, etc., cannot be measured or contained - and souls consist of it - then it also means that the morally corrupt elements will never be able to set up a physical object like the purported Lunar Soul Tower (a deception stemming from discarnate Zetan propaganda) to trap recently transitioned souls against their will
I am sorry I asked. I will leave it up to others to judge which version of the trick is more plausible.

The energy that brought the sandwich into Cyril's hands was not physical but the sandwich itself was very much a material object.

Made with an energy that cannot be measured or seen by normal means right? You spout this as if it is a widely accepted principle. You have no proof of it, can't measure it. and this energy can only be manifested when lifelong magicians, cover up something from view to "manifest" it. Am I getting this correct? WOW! And you riducle the "deniers" for invisible wires and helicopters, yet you talk about unmeasurable energy and creating physical objects from discarnate communities manifesting the burgers . Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

[

link   
Triple post actually. A new record. plz delete.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by pavil]

link   
Dbl post plz delete.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
(PS, I hope the Honorable Opposition will take this humor in the spirit with which it was intended)

The Honorable Opposition does indeed.

This is one of the easier posts to respond to.

When you have a large discarnate community looking after you, much like the secret service of a Prime Minister or President, being ready is usually not necessary.

I doubt that anyone will ever be able to follow through on that with him.

Not for a long time.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
This is getting rather pointless very quickly. Thank you for correcting my misspelling.

Well...at least your spelling will improve.

So DB's wording, touching and mannerisms have nothing to do with Hypnosis and planted suggestions at all?

Now you are on the right track

The other term you need to learn is expert witness.

Like the expert witness in the lightstore?

No, like a Hypnotherapist who testifies as to what is possible with hypnosis and what is not.

He did not create the burgers out of nothingness. His discarnate community manifested the burgers with The Light on the Other Side. That is how powerful Gifts of the Spirit operate...

I am sorry I asked.

Always be careful what you ask for.

Made with an energy that cannot be measured or seen by normal means right? You spout this as if it is a widely accepted principle.

Widely accepted? Not at all. You are in ATS. It is our job to explore the avante-garde. If you want a parochial take on all this, go talk to a high school science teacher.

Or your non-friend magician that you don't want to film wearing fake latex skin.

You have no proof of it, can't measure it. and this energy can only be manifested when lifelong magicians, cover up something from view to "manifest" it. Am I getting this correct?

First off, there is no need to get excited over this.

Secondly, there is no proof of anything in a Net forum. If you want proof, you will have to obtain it through direct experience. Seeing any one of the telekinetics mentioned perform LIVE and outside of a magician's stage would be a good start.

Thirdly, there are a number of things that we all take for granted but are not physically proven. Like for example, emotions. We all have them. But can they be measured or taken out of us? Of course not. We cannot gauge them directly, we can only measure the chemical and physical reaction from them. Nowhere will you find an instrument that can gauge emotion. That simply doesn't exist.

Since we can't prove that emotions exist, does that mean that we should just consider them to be fantasy?

Maybe it would be better if you just "took the fifth" and didn't try to answer that question.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Nowhere will you find an instrument that can gauge emotion. That simply doesn't exist.

Since we can't prove that emotions exist, does that mean that we should just consider them to be fantasy?

Maybe it would be better if you just "took the fifth" and didn't try to answer that question.

Really? What about this then. Sure looks like it can detect when anxiety turns to panic, those are emotions if I'm not mistaken. There are other ways to detect certain emotions, as long as you are looking in the right place with the right equipment. Nice try though. Maybe if you can't detect something by any means, which you seem to impy, maybe it just doesn't exist. Hmmmmmmmm.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You sound quite young.

I recently saw him with a clean-cut, custom-made CA logo suit on.
Very nice.

No, actually Im not ... just immature!
I thought he looked very nice in a suit for magician of the year. But I mostly meant I think he has a beautiful face, not to say he doesn't possess many other endearing quailties or gifts.

The point is that the reason why Criss Angel is much more successful than the (generally) better dressed David Copperfield is because the former has a Gift of Chi-TK that is more powerful than basically anyone else in the industry.
Copperfield has no such Gift.

Agreed. He does have outstanding ablities as opposed to Copperfield. I just disagree he is using the Gift of Chi-TK. I do think he is very adept at using his mind and affecting another person's mind. My impression (which is subject to change) is he doesn't delve into the realms that you are suggesting he does. The mystique he encompasses himself within, is a veil. Hard to explain what I mean.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Maybe if you can't detect something by any means, which you seem to imply, maybe it just doesn't exist.

That response doesn't surprise me.

To reiterate: just because you can't physically prove something does not indicate its lack of existence.

Detecting emotion, if only indirectly, was not the issue. The idea is to be able to measure it directly and isolate it in a lab. This cannot be done. And brain scans and chemical reactions are not a direct method to gauge emotion.

But most agree that emotions exist regardless.

So it is with other aspects of reality.

Not everything that exists can be proven in a laboratory

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yes he is! No he isn't! YES HE IS!! NO HE ISN'T!! 1270 posts later...

I hope for the sake of 1270 posts he is

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

But the powers you claim these people have most assurdely can be quantified and measured in some way. Matter simply does not "phase" into this dimension and not leave telltale signs that it occurred. Levitation implies anti-gravity in some form that could be measured or detected. Your gifted magicians have NEVER tried to get their powers tested in any scientific way at all.

Basically your belief is in somethng that can't be proven, by any current means we have, would that be a fair statement?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The problem with explaining a trick using 'powers' is that it not only requires about four or five 'different powers', but sometimes the 'trick' defies even simple logic.

The coin swallowing trick, and the latex arm and fake blood requires three props and some misdirection and palming.

But to explain it with 'powers' requires dematerialization, rematerialization, teleportation, advanced healing powers, telekinesis, and insensitivity to pain, and could even include some other things, like some kind of 'human magnetism' or a 'tractor beam' power to move the coin.

With all that ability the guy would literally be a super-human like you only see in comic books, with flight, invulnerability to car crashes, ability to go through a wood chipper unharmed. Why would he waste time doing silly magic tricks like 'pick a card'?

Have you seen the one where he seems to stick his arm through a guy's chest? It's quite clever. He uses a black guy with his arm made up like a white person, with the black fingernails. Then the guy has his real arm in the middle of his chest and a fake arm through a sleeve in his pocket.

CA 'pushes' his arm through the guy, but it's really the guy's own arm.

It probably looks good in person, with the 'shock value'. But on camera you can see that CA's arm is much too long, sticking out that far in front. Also, at the end of the trick he's scrambling to cover the guy pulling his arm back in and the camera has to cut away.

Very clever, but a good example of how he does some tricks.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Ok

Criss Angel is not superhuman. He cannot levitate people. He cannot perform miracles. Have you not listened to his radio interview with Penn Jillette? He says himself that if he had these powers he would use them for good. He's just lying, huh? Doesn't want the attention even though he has a national television show? Criss Angel appears so realistic because he has a whole crew helping him figure out tricks and how to perform them better. He has devoted his entire life to illusion.

What is this gift of chi-telekinesis you are always going on about? I asked on another thread, but you never responded.

I think you made it up. The only reference I can find to it at all (other than in posts made by you and on your website) is one geocities webpage about an RPG. This makes me believe that you made it up yourself.

I am a full believer in unexplainable phenomena and have familiarized myself with the basics of eastern teachings. Chi is the essential life force that keeps us healthy. Telekinesis is the ability to move things by thinking about them. I don't see any correlation between the two.

Think about it. You have a gift. A gift that gives you special powers. Are you going to use it for the improvement of mankind or to perform cheap sidewalk magic? What kind of person would that be?

You seem so convinced that these illusionists are miracle workers. An illusionist creates illusions, or as defined by dictionary.com, something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality. Which in simple terms, means fake.

If they weren't fake, wouldn't they call themselves realists?

It's gonna take more than a few big words to make me think you have any idea what you're talking about at all.

You should really read my signature. "Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies."

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
keymaster,

As I stated before, Criss Angel played Penn Jillette for the fool of prejudice that Penn is. It is not hard to convince someone like Penn - who does not believe in Gifts of the Spirit - that one does not have them.

Originally posted by keymaster
Chi is the essential life force that keeps us healthy. Telekinesis is the ability to move things by thinking about them. I don't see any correlation between the two.

They are one and the same. The more Chi a person has, the greater his or her Gift of the Spirit.

Think about it. You have a gift. A gift that gives you special powers. Are you going to use it for the improvement of mankind or to perform cheap sidewalk magic? What kind of person would that be?

Good point.

When you analyze those who have powerful Gifts, as I have, you come to know that one does not have to be a very spiritual person in order to have them. This is a very important truth because many believe that in order to have a powerful Gift of Chi-Telekinesis, one must be some saintly individual. That is simply untrue. There are various saintly people out there who do not have a Gift of Chi-Telekinesis. To have one is more of a discarnate sociological advantage than a clear indication of being highly evolved

Once again, Paramahansa Yogananda said that he knew of a man who could manifest flowers but that it was not representative of spiritual attainment.

That corroborates my conclusion.

You seem so convinced that these illusionists are miracle workers. An illusionist creates illusions, or as defined by dictionary.com, something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality. Which in simple terms, means fake.

They do illusions and they also do telekinesis. The reason why they are so immensely successful is precisely because they can do the latter while claiming or hinting that it is only the former.

If they weren't fake, wouldn't they call themselves realists?

They call themselves illusionists, mentalists, magicians, etc., and laugh all the way to the bank.

It's gonna take more than a few big words to make me think you have any idea what you're talking about at all.

You should really read my signature. "Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies."

The best experience is direct experience. Go out and see people who have a powerful Gift of Chi-Telekinesis. Study them and their Gifts for a period of years. Then you will come to know what I know and espouse here.

Pavil,

But the powers you claim these people have most assurdely can be quantified and measured in some way. Matter simply does not "phase" into this dimension and not leave telltale signs that it occurred. Levitation implies anti-gravity in some form that could be measured or detected. Your gifted magicians have NEVER tried to get their powers tested in any scientific way at all.

Basically your belief is in somethng that can't be proven, by any current means we have, would that be a fair statement?

Yes, you are right.

Direct physical proof of Chi-God Force can't be obtained through instrumentation.

However, indirect physical proof can be obtained by studying the impact of those energies.

Therefore, the argument can be made that one can indirectly prove the existence of Chi-God Force by its effect.

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Yes he is! No he isn't! YES HE IS!! NO HE ISN'T!! 1270 posts later...

I hope for the sake of 1270 posts he is

Is he or isn't he?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

As I stated before, Criss Angel played Penn Jillette for the fool of prejudice that Penn is. It is not hard to convince someone like Penn - who does not believe in Gifts of the Spirit - that one does not have them.

So you're saying if you interviewed him, he could not convince you he's not superhuman? That you would not be duped into thinking that he is a mere man? What would he have to do, die, in order for you to believe that he is not special? Can you not believe that anyone who puts in 15 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year would not become a master of his craft? That his illusions are so good simply because of hard work, not some "gift"?

They are one and the same. The more Chi a person has, the greater his or her Gift of the Spirit.

So you're saying by having more life force, you can move things? I don't think so. I'm not saying I don't believe in telekinesis. I don't believe in illusion.

When you analyze those who have powerful Gifts, as I have, you come to know that one does not have to be a very spiritual person in order to have them. This is a very important truth because many believe that in order to have a powerful Gift of Chi-Telekinesis, one must be some saintly individual. That is simply untrue. There are various saintly people out there who do not have a Gift of Chi-Telekinesis. To have one is more of a discarnate sociological advantage than a clear indication of being highly evolved

I'm still not clear on this made up phrase Gift of Chi-telekinesis. Why is no one other than yourself talking about this. It's not an acknowledged thing. If there was such a thing, wouldn't the government take these people for study? Would they not exploit them? No matter how much disinformation they spread about themselves, if the government thinks they might have an advantage, they would take them and we would never see Criss Angel again.

Once again, Paramahansa Yogananda said that he knew of a man who could manifest flowers but that it was not representative of spiritual attainment.

You're gonna believe something in Wikipedia? Which anyone can add to. I could start an article tomorrow and say the world is flat in Wikipedia. Some people would believe me too. Besides, flowers from thin air is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

They do illusions and they also do telekinesis. The reason why they are so immensely successful is precisely because they can do the latter while claiming or hinting that it is only the former.

Could the "telekinesis" not be only an illusion? I understand your wanting to believe, but not your need to believe. You are so convinced of this "power" that you refuse to see the forest for the trees.

They call themselves illusionists, mentalists, magicians, etc., and laugh all the way to the bank.

If they had these powers, why wouldn't they just win the lottery or gamble or some easier way to make money? They wouldn't have to perform "magic tricks." They could just *poof* themselves into a bank vault take a bunch of money and *poof* themselves back out.

The best experience is direct experience. Go out and see people who have a powerful Gift of Chi-Telekinesis. Study them and their Gifts for a period of years. Then you will come to know what I know and espouse here.

I studied magic when I was a child. I read everything I could on the subject. Houdini was my idol. It's all an illusion meant to entertain and give people as yourself something to be amazed by. It is meant to convince people that it is real, that it is not tricks, but I assure you, it is all illusion. Without some really good drugs I feel I would never know what you know.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So you're saying if you interviewed him, he could not convince you he's not superhuman?

Biologically, Criss Angel is Homo sapien. But he also has a large Group Entity that works through him and around him, which grants his Gift of Chi-Telekinesis. Additionally, he has advanced yogic conditioning like that of a fakir, which David Blaine does as well.

I have a great deal of experience in the subject matter.

If I even got close to Criss Angel, his large discarnate community or large Group Entity would probably astrally abuse me in some way. I am an expert on discarnate attack and GE abuse. When it happens, it becomes quite evident to me that a GE is in operation close by. It occurred when I saw 'The Amazing Kreskin' perform LIVE on-stage around 1990 at a dinner theater, and it happened again in 1998 when I attended an introductory seminar on Reiki and Seichem, and had to leave early. These are only two of many examples over the decades.

What would he have to do, die, in order for you to believe that he is not special? Can you not believe that anyone who puts in 15 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year would not become a master of his craft? That his illusions are so good simply because of hard work, not some "gift"?

With experience, one learns, among other things, that some feats cannot be done outside of a magician's stage without a Gift of Chi-TK. Like CA's teleportations and high levitations.

So you're saying by having more life force, you can move things? I don't think so. I'm not saying I don't believe in telekinesis. I don't believe in illusion.

I'm espousing that the larger the discarnate community or GE that grants the Chi-TK Gift, the more powerful the Gift becomes - within certain parameters. Large Group Entities cannot create a fully-grown Homo sapien body, a house, an island, a planet, or a star.

I'm still not clear on this made up phrase Gift of Chi-telekinesis. Why is no one other than yourself talking about this. It's not an acknowledged thing.

As I stated before, this is ATS. It is our job to embrace the avant-garde. If you want a parochial understanding of this and related, talk to a high school science teacher.

But if you need to know that others are aware of and use the phrase Chi-Telekinesis, peruse these:

Chi Telekinesis (Positive or Negative Chi Mastery)

I wonder if LMB's chi-telekinesis would be able to affect the rifle?

Source: A Military Tactics Discussion

Another place where the term Chi Telekinesis is used: Stupid Chi Tricks

So I did not make-up the term Chi-Telekinesis.

Even if I did, so what?

Inventing new terms for greater understanding is what advanced research and development is all about.

Actually, I just strung the two words together because it was logical to do so, and then I found that others have done the same thing.

There are other terms that I use that are not to be found outside of my own material or related commentaries. Like the term Secondary Godhead Sun for example.

If there was such a thing, wouldn't the government take these people for study? Would they not exploit them? No matter how much disinformation they spread about themselves, if the government thinks they might have an advantage, they would take them and we would never see Criss Angel again.

The government has been using remote viewers and intuitive investigators for decades. A number of them have gone public afterwards and taught their system of psi-espionage. Ed Dames is one of the more well-known examples.

Furthermore, Criss Angel has significant teleportation ability. He can literally walk through glass and - unlike Zetan-aliens who falsely claim to be able to do so - probably walls as well.

The government and the Zetan-aliens, even with all their advanced technology, would not be able to keep Criss Angel restrained or imprisoned for very long.

But it would be a BLAST to see them try to do that

It is likened to when the ancient Roman soldiers tried to arrest and imprison the prophet Issa. It never happened. They couldn't touch him.

You're gonna believe something in Wikipedia? Which anyone can add to.

They have editors that monitor what is stated and it is still a good online resource. Wikipedia also allows for material that one cannot find anywhere else, which is also progressive. Try looking up Bob Lazar in traditional online resources. (Send me a link if you find something for free.)

Besides, I only used that link for a quick reference on Paramahansa Yogananda. The point I made was something that I learned years ago.

Could the "telekinesis" not be only an illusion? I understand your wanting to believe, but not your need to believe. You are so convinced of this "power" that you refuse to see the forest for the trees.

Quite the opposite.

My conclusions are derived largely from experience, as well as logical analysis. I have been around telekinetics before and have even done TK and healings myself on rare occasions. I know what is possible and what is not with the energies of Spirit and large Group Entities.

If they had these powers, why wouldn't they just win the lottery or gamble or some easier way to make money? They wouldn't have to perform "magic tricks." They could just *poof* themselves into a bank vault take a bunch of money and *poof* themselves back out.

You apparently haven't done much research into this.

David Blaine is a multi-millionaire. He even bought the mansion of Harry Houdini, his idol since he was a kid.

Not many stage magicians can bankroll something like that.

And Criss Angel is likely to be even wealthier at this point in his career.

Why don't they just win the lottery?

Their Gifts of the Spirit have made them rich celebrities. They have already won the lottery and they did so in the spotlight, which they crave.

I studied magic when I was a child. I read everything I could on the subject. Houdini was my idol.

You studied magic..not MAGICK.

So you read up on Harry Houdini.

Bet you didn't know this...

Daniel Dunglas Home was the most celebrated medium of the 19th century. Although his name is not very well known today, he astonished audiences, friends, heads of state, and the rich and famous with startling paranormal feats and levitation. His seemingly impossible powers bewildered those who witnessed them, including many respected scientists and journalists.

Home astonished many, but not all. Harry Houdini, known for his debunking of spiritualists and séances, denounced Home as a fraud and claimed to be able to duplicate his feats of levitation... although he never did. And while many skeptics were sure Home's demonstrations were only trickery, Home was not once - in any of his 1,500 séances - caught in any kind of deception or exposed in perpetrating a hoax. This fact alone earned him his great reputation.

Source: The Incredible Powers of D.D. Home

Other links on D.D. Home:

D.D. Home - The Man Who Could Fly

Biography of Daniel Dunglas Home

Harry Houdini scoffed at Home but he couldn't prove him wrong and he couldn't duplicate his feats

Like you, Harry Houdini was prejudiced against telekinetics and probably jealous of people like D.D. Home. But the latter did things that Houdini couldn't come close to doing; simply because - like Criss Angel - Home had a Gift of Chi-Telekinesis from a large Group Entity

:roll

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Great job as always holding the line, PR. They just will not admit that they cannot explain HOW Criss does these things, except for the ridiculous and impossible , and so relegate that fact to the back burner while they trot out the old ' They are illusionists ' excuse. They simply cannot face the fact that they have been stumped by Criss.

If Criss Angel and Blain and Cyril are so smart and so slick that they can perform feats that no other human beings can reproduce, then why are not the denier's even curious as to how he does it? They are willing to ignore the fact that Criss can levitate, they ignore the evidence and keep insisting that the phenomenon must be measurable by physical standards, even though it is in a totally different dimensional realm, or they insist that there must be props, even though none are ever seen, proven or alleged.

It is like a homicide detective showing up at a crime scene and declaring that it must have been a suicide, because there is a rope around the dead guys neck!! The fact that there are two bullet holes in the back of the head and his hands are tied behind him just doesn't matter! He has a rope around his neck!! That is the mentality of the deniers, ignoring the evidence and lack of proof of an alternative view and insisting on believing that the lack of proof is somehow a non-issue. No matter how many witnesses, no matter how many videos, they still stubbornly insist on holding onto a totally deficient position despite the facts.

If a denier saw a man flying without aid thru their town, they would say " Well, it must be an astronaut..after all, thats what they do..fly thru the air!! Never mind the accompanying factors!! NO LEVEL OF PROOF would be enough for them. Even if they were right there and saw it thwemselves they would still claim that Criss just has a great crew and some weird way of hiding all of the props. One poster above actaully equates invisible helicocters and platforms, etc. as being on a par with simply accepting what is seen for what it is.

Criss can do things that NO OTHER HUMAN BEING CAN DO. The points I made about that were ignored of course because they point out the truth. Try and tell us why NONE of the other performers or illusionists have attempted the feats that Criss does? Why are only three men on earth able to do what we see? Why has Randi not shown us how? Why has no other magician upstaged Criss? Perhaps because they CANNOT?

Now we know what missionaries in the jungle go thru to convert savages. First you have to explain the concept, then get them to acknowledge the possibility, and then convince them of the truth. It takes a willingness to open up ones parameters, or it is all usless. No one can be dragged kicking and screaming into enlightenment; it has to be sought or at least not denied when presented to them in a clear and unambisuous form, like the evidence we have shown here over and over that precludes any possibility of props, like the Luxor event or the golf course and many others.

Until the deniers can be educated, they must first be willing to admit that there are things that Criss does that cannot be refuted or denied or explained away by ordinary means. Then, they can be shown the means by which it is possible. The deniers are JUST LIKE the White House and the Bush gang; No need to investigate 9-1 because we all KNOW how it happened, don't we? Fox news says so and thats that. End of story. That is the mentality of the deniers also, they have determined in their great and massive experience and wisdom about all dimensional and spiritual matters that in fact there are no such abilities possible and so what we are seeing MUST be tricks!! forget all about the fact that there is no evidence or proof of that, no matter..to a denier.

Still no takers on my request to give us some ways that the events we mention could have been done. Still no answer to how seemingly impossible events can be staged without anyone being able to show any means other than what we propose. Still no likley replies. Oh, well. Maybe some fresh perspective will come along and give us a way we could be so wrong ;if our position is so tenuous then where is all the evidence of the props? Or the paid witnesses? Or the film tricks? Where?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86... if our position is so tenuous then where is all the evidence of the props? Or the paid witnesses? Or the film tricks? Where?

A few pages back, I provided you with proof of at least one suspect "witness", assistant, plant, whatever you like to call them (paid or not).

Your assertions that the spectators in the crowds are random, and he's never met them before, are simply not true. A "random fan in a crowd" he interacts with the most, appears in two seperate episodes from two seperate seasons; My Secret Cabaret and Naked Jail Escape.

Other viewers have noticed other planted spectators, that were used before in other episodes - paid or not.

Although CA is a very good magician / Illusionist, you seem to forget he's gone Hollywood. It's a TV show, entertainment. This is not a live performance on a stage in a venue. You're not going to be shown the tricks that went wrong, or the tedious rehearsing the spectators must do to get the final cut on film, or see the re-positioning of equipment and tools (or props).

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What's so funny is that the position some people take on CA having 'gifts' is similar to having Jesus return to Earth, part the Red Sea, and heal a bunch of people then turn to the camera and say:

"...pick a card, any card".

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Biologically, Criss Angel is Homo sapien. But he also has a large Group Entity that works through him and around him, which grants his Gift of Chi-Telekinesis. Additionally, he has advanced yogic conditioning like that of a fakir, which David Blaine does as well.

If Chriss is everything you say he is.. Then why the heck is he not out saving babies? And other people from the harm this world brings?
He is NOT specail!! He said it himself!! If he was somehow what you claim him to be, Id have no respect for him.

As any person with those powers, would for one being saving the people of this world.. Not starting some TV program... Please, for the love of everything that is, Chriss is a normal guy who worked very hard at his craft!!! With all those powers you think he would have to work 7 days a week? No if he had powers he wouldnt be doing a TV show, and he would sertinly be out there helping people!!!!

Chriss I have alot of respect for, becasue he laided it out.. He said I have no powers, and no one on this earth does!! And if they did, then why are they not out helping people???

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

A few pages back, I provided you with proof of at least one suspect "witness", assistant, plant, whatever you like to call them (paid or not).

If they don't comment on it, it doesn't really exist. Don't you know that? Notice how they never take me up on the car chicken video or admit that they admitted that CA edited the building to building levitation video for dramatic effect. It is actually two takes of the same stunt yet the best they could do to refute it was to say that CA edit out something he didn't want us to see.

Oh by the way, Derrick Brown has be caught using the same person in two shows, one taped in the UK and one on the US East Coast. I forget the link, but I remember reading it. It was a girl. So much for his disclaimer I guess. I really like the way DB just messes with peoples heads . I especially like the Voodoo trip, the Video game into real life and the turning a dream into reality videos. They are great. He should be a interrogator of terrorists, he could probably really mess with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join