It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I hardly know where to begin. PaulRichard, you know by now that they will NEVER discuss the high levitations with any more honesty and common sense than they have previously, which is to say not at all. They keep dragging out the events that MIGHT be an illusion although no proof of that exists, but the supposition is more palatable to them when it is a more ' mundane ' event.

When we demand a rational and LIKELY explanation, as you have done over and over again, for the HIGH LEVITATIONS or the teleportations and many other events that defy traditional explanations, they respond with either the most UNlikley and impossible excuses, such as masses of paid witnesses or props that cannot be seen and for which there is NO evidence whatsoever, or film trickery. That is the fall back excuses when all else fails. What they will never admit despite the obvious truth of it, is the fact that NO ONE has so far come up with any evidence, proof, that Criss uses props in those specific events.

The Luxor event was confirmed by the head of Engineering at the Luxor as being totally WITHOUT any aids or props; the engineer told me that there was ' nothing but Criss up there, with the light", meaning the 43 BILLION candlepower xenon light that would SURELY have illuminated ANY props, platforms, wires, etc. There could be no brighter light shined on the event. Too bad the illumination was only effective on the physical, insofar as the Denier's are concerned!!

The Luxor stated that " NO platforms, mechanics, additions, wires or any other devices were allowed to be installed at the Luxor and that no changes were made to the hotel at all, and that Criss did the event as seen". I was VERY specific when questioning the gentleman that is in charge of Engineering, so there would be no way to slip in ANY category of prop that would be excepted from my query. He plainly stated that Criss went uip the ladders to the top and levitated as seen on camera.

There were MANY witnesses at a level at or slightly above Criss during the event; the video shows such people commenting on how stunned they are, and they are up close and not on the street. NO platforms; none visible and the Hotel denies their existence. No wires, nothing to hang them from, NO evidence of ANYTHING at all above Criss but open sky. But the Deniers will come up with some absolutely incredible and far out supposition and trumpet it as if it were actually possible or likley!! Amazing the lengths the mind will go to to protect itself from paradigm altering experiences.

The GOLF COURSE levitation also send them into fits of silliness; cranes that are invisible, or legions of paid witnesses, always loyal to the death!! Cameras at various angles, golfers that were there playing and are astounded to see the' impossible ' happening right in front of them. But the denier's will ask us to believe that it was all a staged and massive deception; the entire golf course was roped off, busses disgorged dozens of paid and loyal to the death witnesses, cranes and wires were used to do the scene and the film was edited afterwards to make it LOOK like Criss is levitating!!

Of course the fact that not one person has EVER come forward and claimed any such thing means nothing to them. No matter what evidence you present, they will ALWAYS come up with some lame and sorry excuse and expect us to give it credence. Why? Thats all they have!! They ignore the massive evidence right in front of them and nitpick over side issues that have NO bearing on the issue.

The teleportations are another matter. They will claim twins or doubles or whatever, yet no evidence exists for that in the cases that matter: Watch Criss jump in the puddle and disappear and be found up above on a ledge in the background; film tricks I guess,huh? And HOW can they not see the incongruity in the position they take that says that Criss is just so LUCKY that no other person on earth has ever duplicated these events.

Imagine Criss being that lucky! He has made a fortune and has a career based upon the absolute luck that keeps him in business! NO OTHER performer, or anyone else, has EVER done what Criss does routinely, yet the denier's see this as a non-issue!! Is'nt that amazing? I guess they believe that there is no one in the illusion/magick/magic business wants to unseat Criss, maybe they all elected Criss as the winner and they all are happy to take second seat behind him,huh?Why has no one ever duplicated Criss feats? BECAUSE THEY CANNOT !! Thats why! But the deniers seem to think that it is because the others are content to make less money and get less fame, for some unknown reason.

THAT is the kind of (IL)-logic that we are expected to undo in our quest for truth; it is an impossibility. They cannot even explain why competitiors of Criss would not unseat hiom or outdo him IF THEY COULD. I believe totally that if any performer COULD do what Criss is doing, they WOULD. They ALL want fame and fortune and attention; they are performers!! But they cannot due to obvious reasons. The deniers believe I am sure that Criss has an exclusiove on all of the technology that allows him to do the events that are ' inexplicable'; yet with no proof of that being true. How does Criss rate all the hardware that lets him trick us all like that? Why not Blaine or Copperfield or Randi? Hmm? Don't hold your breath waiting for a real reply to that.

Notice they will not even TRY and explain away Cyrils hamburger event; they would sound so foolish that they don't even want to go there!! Not one comment from them. Of course. And the fish was clear and plain also, no tricks, no camera editing, just Cyril using the abilites you explained, PR, from the entities. The deniers always have to resort to accusations NOT SUPPORTED BY THE EVIDENCE, while all we have to do is present the facts and they speak for themselves.

Anyway, until we can wring a confession from them that they simply CANNOT explain the high levitations away with their unproven and impossible excuses, we are watsing time arguing small points like who was in a crowd or the nonsense about strings and magnets under latex..that is really sad.Just because someone somewhere saw someone else do a SIMILAR trick with cheap effetcs, does NOT MEAN in any way that Criss used those cheap tricks in doing HIS event. None.No way.

The deniers simply cannot accept that human beings can and do go ' beyond ' the norms.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Why go on top of the Luxor to demonstrate levitation abilities?

Because if you did the trick on the ground, and stood on a lexan or plexiglass platform, people wouldn't be impressed.

The intense beam of light actually helps to obscure the lexan platform, to which he was securely strapped, unable to move much, or even lift his leg.

I doubt the Luxor hotel staff is going to out one of their star performers to an anonymous guy who phones them up looking for clues. I'm sure they get lots of calls like that and have a standard line they tell them.

Notice how he couldn't move when he was up there. Why not just fly around like Superman? It's because he was, as we say in Monty Python land, Nailed To the Perch.

Here's the vid explaining the building to building illusion. CA messed up by not matching the sunlight vs the overcast conditions when he intercut the two videos:

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Best to just spell the man's name out next time. Who are we to know who BD is?

Why am I bringing up Criss Angel?

Could it have something to do with this thread being about him?
You two are the ones bringing up other names in this discussion. Still no statement on Derrick Browns (sorry for the transposition) use of Hypnotism on the punch?

It is quite hard to palm those burger sandwiches from one's sleeves - especially when Cyril has no sleeves with which to hide them
I agree, he did not palm it, it came from behind the sign. I know, "but the sign is solid?" right? No not really. Of course I will not be able to prove it to you, so it must have been a transmutation of matter, right? Did Cyril change the paper into a burger? If he did so he created mass/matter out of nothingness, that would be an impressive thing to do. Personally, I would change things to diamonds or gold, but hey if your hungry. How much energy got released when Cyril performed that transmutation? It should have very well burned up the sign and most of the area around them. Imagine what he could do with plutonium. Or do none of the rules of physics apply when talking about them.

However, in addition to not buying the ludicrous latex arm-skin idea, a string inside Criss Angel's arm without any visible opening or string on the outside - even when the coin is cut out of his arm - is also not a reasonable explanation.

OK lets try it slower so you can understand. The string mechanism is under the latex with a coin already mounted on it. The latex is on top of the string, which is on top of CA's real skin. The effect looks like the coin is traveling under his skin when in actuality it is traveling under the latex which is above his real skin.

I don't see why I have to explain this so many times to get a response from you about my witnessing the EXACT same trick TWICE up CLOSE and then going to a magic store to find out more. I saw it up close, it looks real, except the blood doesn't look quite right. I can state with relative certainty it is a trick. Do you know how much damage that would do to your body if it actually traveled inside you? Cmon now, use some common sense.

Again, did the magician doing the EXACT SAME trick in front of me TWICE have the "gift" as well?

[edit on 27-8-2007 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Uh, are you kidding? He DOES do it on the ground!! What about the GOLF COURSE event? AND the inside event? Both videos are a few pages back but I will drag them back up here if need be, but after you see the videos of him levitating while people are holding his hands and at ground level, what will your excuse be THEN? Just curious.

Also, now you are saying that the staff of the Luxor hotel has been told to lie when anyone asks what happened that night, right? You believe that? And as for ' invisible platforms ', if that is all the proof you have of a hoax then please reconsider your beliefs!! You are guessing, and not very well given the evidence at hand. What about the daylight and close up levitations, what excuse do you have for them?

Here is the GOLF COURSE levitation, all in broad daylight and with stunned witnesses. For any deniers to say that this is a hoax is beyond the realm of possibility, there is NO evidence of anything that could possible account for what we see. There are NO props.

And here is the INDOOR levitation that you asked for, with eyewitnesses at arms length. Only the most silly deniers will try and convince us that this is a set up and staged:

I realize that no matter how much proof we give and no matter how much evidence exists, the deniers will cling to their refusals to see the obvious and we all know why. But for the open minded and those aware enough to comprehend what they are seeing, hopefully it will offer a chance to expand, rather than withdraw, their cognitive abilites and perceptive comprehensions of the realith that is so proven and definite.

Lets hear about these solid examples of proof and hear what the inteligent and LIKELY alternatives are, if you can.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi Eyewitness86,

Once again, you provide a good overview of the situation.

You might find this of interest:

Site Which Addresses Criss Angel's Levitations

Originally posted by Badge01
Why go on top of the Luxor to demonstrate levitation abilities?

To demonstrate the ability to perform high - as in 500 feet - levitations.

Because if you did the trick on the ground, and stood on a lexan or plexiglass platform, people wouldn't be impressed.

He has done many of them from the grass, pavement, sidewalk, etc.

Criss Angel - Yogi

Criss Angel - Various Levitations - Noting the specific ones that are more than a few feet in the air and viewed from the front.

Angel's Levitation Of A Woman On A Las Vegas City Sidewalk

Angel's Levitation Of A Woman At Sunset Park

The intense beam of light actually helps to obscure the lexan platform, to which he was securely strapped, unable to move much, or even lift his leg.

There is no platform beneath Criss Angel. The intense light would show that with extreme clarity.

I doubt the Luxor hotel staff is going to out one of their star performers to an anonymous guy who phones them up looking for clues. I'm sure they get lots of calls like that and have a standard line they tell them.

Falling back on the old paid-off accomplice argument.

Notice how he couldn't move when he was up there. Why not just fly around like Superman? It's because he was, as we say in Monty Python land, Nailed To the Perch.

You know what's funny?

You not bothering to do the research to find his levitations that do indeed have him flying around.

Criss Angel Flies Around A Golf Course

EDIT: I see that Eyewitness86 and I are on the same wavelength here.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Pavil: What makes you think that using the ability to transform the picture in to the real object would generate heat? Where does this assumption come from? You also fell for the most insipid excuse yet: The sign was really a prop and the restaurant was in on it all the time, right? You stagger me with the boldness of assertions that have no basis in reality.

The ONLY way you can maintain denial is to believe that someone was feeding the burgers to Cyril and pasting pictures of blank spaces, including one with a bite taken out of it!!..on the board..right? Unreal. Then you state that such transformation would heat up the area and burn the sugn!! Based on WHAT? WHY would use of kinetic-chi powers automatically produce heat? Examples of it happening in ANY other transformation? I thought not. No proof, no evidence, just wild guesses, and the MOST wild of all!!

As far as your alleged personal experience with someone else doing a trick, we have already said that this is totally different and that you may have seen someone do that, but that does NOT mean that CRiss had to use tricks to do his event!! theree is NO linking factor or assumption that they must be the same. FORGET the coin down the arm event!! Lets stick to the ones that really get you on the spot.

Comments are welcome but please try not to insult our intelligence or make us laugh too hard. LIKELY is a word I use a lot and one that you ignore totally. LIKELY. What about the golf course levitation, lets hear all about how that was done and where the props are.

SOME events cannot be explained away by your guesses and those are the ones we want to hear about. Give it a shot. However, realize that when you stoop to saying things like you did about the burgers being fed thru the sign...that relegates you to the level of deserving less respect than someone who actually gives us a real and LIKELY possibility.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
When we demand a rational and LIKELY explanation, as you have done over and over again, for the HIGH LEVITATIONS or the teleportations and many other events that defy traditional explanations, they respond with either the most UNlikley and impossible excuses, such as masses of paid witnesses or props that cannot be seen and for which there is NO evidence whatsoever, or film trickery.

We have been over this before. There are not "masses or Legions' of witnesses for most of his levitations. I have given you estimates based on the film record we have, the film record is absolute gospel is it not? You are not about to tell me that there is more to the event than is recorded on the video are you? You have already admitted CA does in fact edits the building to building levitation for dramtic effect, be careful how you respond.

There are no "up close" witnesses to the Luxor outside levitation, that you claim that is patetenly false. What is the closest view you think someone had? You claim that we see nothing above CA while he levitates and you are correct. We NEVER SEE ABOVE CA in a continous shot from him to the 100-300 feet above him. You make it sound like we do, please provide that evidence.

The GOLF COURSE levitation also send them into fits of silliness; cranes that are invisible, or legions of paid witnesses,.....But the denier's will ask us to believe that it was all a staged and massive deception; the entire golf course was roped off, busses disgorged dozens of paid and loyal to the death witnesses, cranes and wires were used to do the scene and the film was edited afterwards to make it LOOK like Criss is levitating!!
I'll give you credit for explaining it right for the most part. Again there are not "legions" of fans, look at the video record. From the sun angle we can determine is shortly after dawn, depending on the course the would be a minimal amount of people on it at that time. Again show me the shot of CA levitating and then in a continous shot panning up directly above him 100-300 feet. I wish that he would do it at noon as the shadow of the helicopter or crane would be visible below.

Of course the fact that not one person has EVER come forward and claimed any such thing means nothing to them.

Actually, I have already commented that is is strange. Wouldn't someone "witnessing" the "event" talk about it or create a fan web site? To date I have not heard from one "witness" of the Fremont, Luxor indoor, Building to Building, Golf course, or the barechested "indoor" levitations. You don't find it strange that no one wants to talk about such an "amazing" event?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
criss is a fake but it is kind of entertaining

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

If that be the case, then magicians much older than Criss Angel, who have been in the business for decades longer, would have performed the same street magick, have had their own television series, and also be able to claim that they have more television airtime than any magician or illusionist in history - just as Criss Angel claims now.

Apparently, it isn't just plants and assistants, or it would have all been done long before Criss Angel ever grew up and became extremely successful

Sure Criss Angel is very good at what he does. But I would wager that if he wasn't so attractive, he wouldn't have such high ratings. His partners and Sponsors invest in him because they know this man can be mass marketed.

I'm not sure which feat you are referring to, but I would rather address his telekinetic ability and not his illusions. And, by what you describe, it may have been an illusion.

I meant the newspaper trick from My Secret Cabaret Episode, with the Naked Jail Escape Episode fan 'Gloria" in the crowd. Yes it was an Illusion.

The point I was making is that the entire crowd DOESN'T have to be in on it. Your argument is always that what he does is real, because they couldn't possibly pay off all those people. I hardly think that when he gives a live performance to a paying audience, that he pays all of them to be in on it.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by violet]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Still no statement on Derrick Browns (sorry for the transposition) use of Hypnotism on the punch?

The point is that he doesn't use hypnosis for his touchless Chi punch.

It is quite hard to palm those burger sandwiches from one's sleeves - especially when Cyril has no sleeves with which to hide them

I agree, he did not palm it, it came from behind the sign. I know, "but the sign is solid?" right? No not really. Of course I will not be able to prove it to you, so it must have been a transmutation of matter, right?

The sign is not solid?

Did Cyril change the paper into a burger?

Not really. The burger sandwich was likely just manifested or phased in directly.

If he did so he created mass/matter out of nothingness, that would be an impressive thing to do.

Is your soul nothingness?

Do the millions of people around the world who venture to the Other Side via a Near Death Experience become nothingness?

Hardly.

He did not create the burgers out of nothingness. His discarnate community manifested the burgers with The Light on the Other Side. That is how powerful Gifts of the Spirit operate.

Personally, I would change things to diamonds or gold, but hey if your hungry.

I am sure that that has been done also.

How much energy got released when Cyril performed that transmutation?

You mean manifestation.

There is no system of measurement for this...yet.

Suffice to state that it takes more energy to manifest a burger sandwich than it would, say, to bend a couple of eating utensils.

It should have very well burned up the sign and most of the area around them.

The energy utilized is not in the physical spectrum but in the Spirit. It doesn't burn anything unless it is directed to do so.

Imagine what he could do with plutonium. Or do none of the rules of physics apply when talking about them.

Traditional physics applies only to physically-based energies. The energies that people like Cyril, David, Derren, John of God, John Chang, and Criss, channel are not from the physical spectrum. For example, they tried to measure John Chang's Chi with instruments and nothing would register. Same idea. You can't use physical instruments to gauge that which is not physical

However, in addition to not buying the ludicrous latex arm-skin idea, a string inside Criss Angel's arm without any visible opening or string on the outside - even when the coin is cut out of his arm - is also not a reasonable explanation.

OK lets try it slower so you can understand. The string mechanism is under the latex with a coin already mounted on it.

The video clearly shows the arm. Sorry...no latex there.

The latex is on top of the string, which is on top of CA's real skin.

There is no latex covering.

The effect looks like the coin is traveling under his skin when in actuality it is traveling under the latex which is above his real skin.

Yeah...and all the witnesses that were a few feet away were all paid off and the editors made his fake latex skin appear to be real.

I don't see why I have to explain this so many times to get a response from you about my witnessing the EXACT same trick TWICE up CLOSE and then going to a magic store to find out more. I saw it up close, it looks real, except the blood doesn't look quite right.

The blood not looking right should tip you off.

I can state with relative certainty it is a trick. Do you know how much damage that would do to your body if it actually traveled inside you? Cmon now, use some common sense.

Are you totally ignorant as to what fakirs can do?

No...this is not a trick question

Again, did the magician doing the EXACT SAME trick in front of me TWICE have the "gift" as well?

I doubt it. You probably witnessed just an illusionist.

Have your illusionist friend with his fake latex skin film the coin trick and then post the video link in this or another ATS thread.

We could all use a good laugh.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Pavil: What makes you think that using the ability to transform the picture in to the real object would generate heat?

Well since you are the one claiming it, I would research what it would take for 2grams of paper to turn into 227 grams of burger. Ask a nuclear scientist how to do that, I'm just a rocket scientist that stayed at a Holiday Inn. How did it come into existance? Either he changed the paper into the burger, creating mass or he transported mass. Which one is it? Are energy and mass related in your version of events?

Examples of it happening in ANY other transformation? I thought not.
How about turning hydrogen into helium, there are many more. If you are changing the atomic structure of a mass, you will either have to add or release energy.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Sure Criss Angel is very good at what he does. But I would wager that if he wasn't so attractive, he wouldn't have such high ratings. His partners and Sponsors invest in him because they know this man can be mass marketed.

David Copperfield is more handsome and better dressed. His main squeeze used to be Claudia Schiffer. But you don't see him doing street magick on television because he doesn't have a Gift of Chi-Telekinesis

I'm not sure which feat you are referring to, but I would rather address his telekinetic ability and not his illusions. And, by what you describe, it may have been an illusion.

I meant the newspaper trick from My Secret Cabaret Episode, with the Naked Jail Escape Episode fan 'Gloria" in the crowd. Yes it was an Illusion.

The point I was making is that the entire crowd DOESN'T have to be in on it.

For some of the illusions...yes. For his more impressive feats that require Chi-TK, no paid accomplices are necessary. The trick is in being able to tell the difference. This comes with experience and careful analysis.

Your argument is always that what he does is real, because they couldn't possibly pay off all those people.

Some of what he does is illusion and some of what he does is real.

I hardly think that when he gives a live performance to a paying audience, that he pays them to be in on it.

We are in TOTAL AGREEMENT on this point

Was that a Freudian slip?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I have to agree with this.
The Luxor is making alot of money with CA. They are not going to jeopardize thier verbal or contractual agreements with him.

Just like the Magic Castle he affiliates with, awards him Magician Of The Year Award. Not to say he doesn't deserve it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I have to agree with this.
The Luxor is making alot of money with CA. They are not going to jeopardize thier verbal or contractual agreements with him.

So the Luxor Hotel's entire staff and all the eyewitnesses to Criss Angel's levitation over the Luxor and inside the atrium, were all paid-off to orchestrate a huge deception.

We're not buying it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Amazing coming from a trained hypnothreapist.

Not really. The burger sandwich was likely just manifested or phased in directly.
He did not create the burgers out of nothingness. His discarnate community manifested the burgers with The Light on the Other Side. That is how powerful Gifts of the Spirit operate.

Nice terminlogy. What exactly does that mean? Where did it come from?

Is your soul nothingness?

As far as I have determined, I can not eat my soul nor create it from paper.

The energy utilized is not in the physical spectrum but in the Spirit. It doesn't burn anything unless it is directed to do so.

How convient that it is a form of energy no one has been able to measure.

You can't use physical instruments to gauge that which is not physical
So let me get this straight, the burger was not actually physical, you are contridicting yourself.

I doubt it. You probably witnessed just an illusionist.
Have your illusionist friend with his fake latex skin film the coin trick and then post the video link in this or another ATS thread.
We could all use a good laugh.

Simply amazing answer there. So even though I witnessed the EXACT SAME THING, since it was not CA it must be a trick and an Illusion. Wow what brilliant logic there. The magician was not my friend, I witnessed it over two weekends.

Cmon now, admit that even if I were to post it somehow, you still wouldn't believe it would you?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

David Copperfield is more handsome and better dressed. His main squeeze used to be Claudia Schiffer. But you don't see him doing street magick on television because he doesn't have a Gift of Chi-Telekinesis

I disagree! Copperfield is kind of nerdy. Criss Angel is gorgeous and as much as his clothing and eyeliner may look rediculous if he walked around a regular town dressed like that, on the show, it's an image that works well for him. Female point of view.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by violet]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I disagree! Copperfield is kind of nerdy. Criss Angel is gorgeous and as much as his clothing and eyeliner may look rediculous if he walked around a regular town dressed like that, on the show, it's an image that works well for him. Female point of view.

Damn!
So having a shaved head, a goatee and being quite muscular doesnt count anymore...

This is a sad day for me if I have to start wearing an eyeliner too!

// ka

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Amazing coming from a trained hypnothreapist.

That's Hypnotherapist.

The other term you need to learn is expert witness.

Nice terminlogy. What exactly does that mean? Where did it come from?

In the discarnate dimensions, there is an energy spectrum that transcends the material universe. It is the Higher Power that predates The Big Bang, is nonliving, infinite, and which all souls everywhere are judged by after they return to the Primary Reality of Spirit. Many refer to this energy as "God" while others simply refer to it as The Light. The more advanced the soul, the greater its ability when free of matter, to ascend into The Light. Without The Light, there could be no stars, planets, souls, or an Original Creator to use it in order to orchestrate a Big Bang.

The higher the plane in The Light, the more powerful the dimension of energy.

Discarnates who are basically spiritual usually have a Dominant Aura Color of yellow and reside on the fourth astral plane. This is where the vast majority of Group Entities or discarnate communities, as well as all the religious heavens, reside. When people have a Near Death Experience and are taken to a beautiful City of Light, this is generally where they go - as with Dannion Brinkley's NDE in 1975.

On the Other Side, The Light is tangible to discarnates. If you are in a Group Entity of hundreds of people, you can use your combined access to The Light in order to manifest healing energies, strong telepathy, and telekinesis through and around anyone in the flesh that you choose.

No one in the flesh can access The Light directly unless they return to the Other Side. That is why traditionally psychic abilities are referred to as Gifts of the Spirit.

People like John of God, Criss Angel, David Blaine, Sai Baba, Cyril Takayama, John Chang, and Derren Brown all have a large Group Entity or large discarnate community that channels God Force energy through and around them for various Gifts of the Spirit.

So when they manifest something or phase it, the energy that is causing that to happen stems from their discarnate community in The Light.

How convient that it is a form of energy no one has been able to measure.

It is not a matter of convenience, it is a matter of metaphysics.

Moreover, it is also to our ultimate advantage.

Why?

Because if the God Force, Chi, Ki, Holy Spirit, Prana, etc., cannot be measured or contained - and souls consist of it - then it also means that the morally corrupt elements will never be able to set up a physical object like the purported Lunar Soul Tower (a deception stemming from discarnate Zetan propaganda) to trap recently transitioned souls against their will

You can't use physical instruments to gauge that which is not physical

So let me get this straight, the burger was not actually physical, you are contridicting yourself.

Not at all.

The energy that brought the sandwich into Cyril's hands was not physical but the sandwich itself was very much a material object.

That is the very nature of creating and teleporting matter. It cannot be done at all with material instrumentation. This is why you don't read about first-time abductees being teleported into holding cells. They are first paralyzed and then kidnapped in the traditional sense, e.g., dragged off. Physical teleportation and the creation of matter cannot be achieved at all with material devices.

Which is also a good thing.

Otherwise I would not be here now explaining this.

So even though I witnessed the EXACT SAME THING, since it was not CA it must be a trick and an Illusion. Wow what brilliant logic there. The magician was not my friend, I witnessed it over two weekends.

Trust me. If your non-friend magician had a Gift of Chi-Telekinesis, you may have been in our camp from the very beginning of this discussion.

Cmon now, admit that even if I were to post it somehow, you still wouldn't believe it would you?

The video would have to be just as clear and just as convincing as the one by Criss Angel. Witnesses - even yourself - would also help a great deal.

What have you got to lose?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes. His clothing and eyeliner do look ridiculous. But he is trying to appeal to the younger crowd.

You sound quite young.

First Criss Angel went for the Gothic look. Then he toned it down. Now he tends to go with the grungy look with eyeliner.

I recently saw him with a clean-cut, custom-made CA logo suit on.

Very nice.

But we are debating apples and oranges here.

The point is that the reason why Criss Angel is much more successful than the (generally) better dressed David Copperfield is because the former has a Gift of Chi-TK that is more powerful than basically anyone else in the industry.

Copperfield has no such Gift.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I can see it now, 'AP newsflash, CA fan pushes the star Magician off the 28th floor mezzanine in a famous downtown Cleveland hotel.

"Why didn't he just levitate"? said the bereaved fan? "He did it yesterday just fine".'

CA was heard to exclaim as he rapidly sped towards the World's Largest Koi Pond on the roof of the Seafood Barn in the Lobby: "I wasn't rea-a-a-a-ady..."

(PS, I hope the Honorable Opposition will take this humor in the spirit with which it was intended)

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Badge01]

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join