It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
haha thats great ^_^ Thanks for that.. and again showing that he just uses illusion and nothing more

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Yes I'd like to see a show it'd be fun.. Telekinesis and Healing Powers are very real but i don't believe CA has those abilities.. You showed me YouTube links for CA's tricks but did you also check out the ones being revealed or people showing how it can be duplicated?

Nothing that credibly shows how he does his more impressive feats.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Are you also a Jeet Kune Do practitioner?

I am.

Depends what you mean by "jeet Kune Do." If you mean using no way as way, then yes. I like to call it "all ways as way" though. It's essentially the same, isn't it?

A direct translation is "Way of the Intercepting Fist." It is using many styles and finding that which works best for the individual while not getting bogged down in ritualistic nonsense.

Those who accept the Gifts of Jesus/Issa should also be able to embrace the idea that others can have them as well. Didn't Jesus say - according to the Gospels - that others could learn to do what he did?

He who believes in me will also do the works that I do;

and Greater Works than These will he do...

John 14:12

Originally posted by thehumbleone
yes he did say that, and I believe it, but as far as criss angel, well... that's another story.

I doubt you have an example of ANYONE who that applies to other than Jesus.

Criss Angel has said publicly that he believes in Jesus

So where is the problem with him also having Gifts of the Spirit?

Originally posted by thehumbleone
No problem with that, but as far as I've seen, criss angel does not lead the life that a person who has the "gifts of the spirit" would lead.

I'm not saying he is a bad person, but someone who has the "gifts of the spirit" as you say, would not use their gifts for selfish purposes as criss does.

You need to educate yourself more.

For example, you need to learn of the saga of Sai Baba.

Decades ago many referred to Sai Baba as The Christ of India because he could duplicate all the miracles of Jesus.

However, in recent years many of his former devotees have gone public to testify that he is a sexual predator of young men and boys as his ashram. There are also indications that he had people murdered there with his own private security force. The corrupt government of India won't prosecute him.

You need to learn that a person does not need to be on a spiritual path of selflessness and morality in order to have a powerful Gift of the Spirit.

Sai Baba's Gifts have lessened through the years. He is no longer as powerful as he once was because he, and the Group Entity he channels, has retrogressed due to unethical uses of God Force energies.

What goes around comes around.

In other words: CAUSALITY or KARMA

I agree that Criss Angel is not a very spiritual person. But I disagree with your appraisal that one has to be very spiritual in order to have powerful Gifts.

Therein lies an inherent problem with the whole Jesus being divine issue. Which shakes the very foundation of all Christian thought.

If Sai Baba and Criss Angel, who are not very spiritual, have powerful Gifts of the Spirit, then maybe Jesus wasn't as spiritual as many have been led to believe

BINGO

Which of course is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

None of them were or are very spiritual. All of them represent the prophetic path, not the path of Saints and not the path of God Realized Masters. Some prophets are better than others but they are all just prophets nonetheless.

Jesus never came back from the dead but died in India at 80 after proclaiming to be the Galilean Messiah. (See my Great Reference Links below.) The same applies to Sai Baba and Criss Angel. Their Group Entities will not be able to generate enough energy in The Light in order to create a fully grown humanoid body for them to incarnate into after their death. They would have to go through the traditional method of embodiment in order to "come back."

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Criss Angel (born Christopher Nicholas Sarantakos on December 19, 1967) is an American magician, musician, mentalist, hypnotist, escapologist, stunt performer, and actor. He is best known for starring in his own television show, Criss Angel Mindfreak.

en.wikipedia.org...

and straight from the man himself..

Angel says he does not have any paranormal powers, and "I do not believe that anybody has the ability to do anything that's supernatural."

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
and straight from the man himself..

"Angel says he does not have any paranormal powers, and "I do not believe that anybody has the ability to do anything that's supernatural."

I see that you haven't read the thread, as we have already covered this.

To reiterate...

The power does not come from within him and yes, no one has the ability to do anything that is supernatural. The power is a Gift of the Spirit.

His statement is cleverly worded and I agree with him. Despite the ignorant who insist that telekinetic and healing ability comes from the brain, all Gifts of the Spirit come from just that - spirits.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Remember when Jesus was told by his disciples that there was a crowd of 5,000 to feed and all they had was a fish and a loaf? What did he say? he said " Go and feed them "!! They could not comprehend what he was saying!! they thought " How can WE feed them? We know HE can because we have seen his miracles, but US?". Jesus sighed " Oh ye of little faith, give it here "..Jesus was disappointed often by the fact that the disciples could not grasp the FACT that ALL MEN can do what he was doing if only they would " believe ".

Jesus wanted them to do the works he was doing, and, over time, some did. But he had to drag them kicking and screaming into even the most basic beliefs in their abilities to perform healings and such; not until the Resurrection and the proofs of his defiance of death were seen by ' hundreds of witnesses ' did the disciples really begin to see the truth about who Jesus really was. Recall also that when Jesus and the disciples were crossing the Sea in a boat and the waves got huge , the disciples had to wake Jesus up to calm the storm...Jesus was once again frustrated by the inability of the people closest to him to comprehend their own abilities and so he did it for them yet again.

When Jesus told Peter to walk to HIM on the water, Peter sucked it up and tried, but started to lose it when he took his eyes off of Jesus and let the waves worry him; his faith level dropped and he started to sink. If we keep our eyes on the main thing, we will not sink, but be able to do what the master did, and does without thinking it to be ' supernatural ' or ' weird ' ; just another application of the powers that are given to every man by virtue of God's ability and desire to do so.

But the issue is NOW. The way I see it is this: More and more people, people who are dedicated and aware of the spirit realm and all that it portends, are beginning to show some of the abilities that Jesus showed; we are finally starting to catch up after thousands of years!! What has been called ' esoteric knowledge ' and hidden away due to superstition and fear is now beginning to be seen and practiced by certain people.

I believe that Jesus wanted ALL mankind to be set free and know the fantastic abilities that God has made an inherent part of the human being. Now we are seeing Criss and others do things that mankind had the natural ability to do many eons ago; an ability lost for reasons not pertinent to this discussion, but nevertheless an ability that transcends the mundane both in nature and appearance. Now it is being regained and I say BRAVO!!

Anyone that can show the powers and abilities that Jesus did is on the way to real understanding, in my opinion. Why would it be such a stretch to believe that God's original plan for mankind was to be able to allow the human to produce needed food from thin air, be able to fly and move through solid objects, etc. Man was a " God ' in the sense of having all of God's attributes and abilities until a time in which that ability was supressed and denied and shunted aside in favor of allowing organized religion to define the parameters of reality and possibility instead of the person himself by belief, faith, dedication and use of his senses.

The advent of the formalized worship lead by ' church ' leaders meant the death knell for individual power and ability; if a person could do all God intended him too, he would not need a church to tell him what was what, and the church could not amass power and money and influence unless they assumed total control over the definitions of sacred texts, the ability to compel attendance, the power to slay dissenters, etc. all led to the suppression of the truth for vast eons of time.

Only NOW are a few beginning to see what adepts of the past knew very well; man has the inherent ability to do what Jesus did, what Criss does and in the near future, indeed, I expect to see those who have tuned in will perform feats that will stagger the mind; it will move from behind curtains and flimsy excuses by naysayers into an undeniable and staggering truth that no one can ignore. then maybe we will see the blinders start to fall.

PR and I differ somewhat on our views of the historical Jesus, and I admit I am trying to read as much of the material as possible that he recommends to try and educate myself and see if it changes my outlook( that is what any fair minded person does with assertions that challenge one's own views), and I will judge the merits of such after a thorough study. I may end up agreeing and I may not, but I WILL learn a lot in the process of vetting information, no matter what my final decision is.

But one thing I know for sure: God does not favor one man over another, all are equal, so God did not give gifts only to certain people; that would make Him a ' respecter of persons' and He is not!! If Criss can do it, you can do it, and I can. All we need to do is learn the steps to the truth and practice and believe. Very few will dedicate themselves to such and so we see few able to perform the undeniable ' miracles ' we see.

But a ' miracle ' to us may just be another ho hum event to those who grasp the reality that exists everywhere, all around us, all of us. When the ' miracles ' of today become the sort of thing that does not raise an eyebrow anymore, we will be well on the way to real and true enlightenment on a mass scale..It cannot happen soon enough!! I urge all interested parties in this subject to read and learn and explore ALL possibilities before making any hard and fast beliefs your own; flexibility will be needed to comprehend and enable more and more ' regular ' people to accept and use the Gifts of the Spirit in their own lives and then in society as a whole.

The possibilities are unbounded and we need to get our minds and spirits unbound also. only by open and willing learning can we hope to fulfill our true destiny in this realm, or any other. The door has been cracked open and now we need to push it open and see what awaits.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi Eyewitness86,

Since a lot went on since yesterday, you may have missed a couple of links that I provided.

A humorous clip of CA:

Criss Angel - Yogi

And one I don't recall seeing before yesterday:

Criss Angel - The Force

Originally posted by eyewitness86
The advent of the formalized worship lead by ' church ' leaders meant the death knell for individual power and ability; if a person could do all God intended him too, he would not need a church to tell him what was what, and the church could not amass power and money and influence unless they assumed total control over the definitions of sacred texts, the ability to compel attendance, the power to slay dissenters, etc. all led to the suppression of the truth for vast eons of time.

All true.

Another facet of church control revolved around the issue of reincarnation. Most early Christians embraced the doctrine of rebirth. In the Sixth Century, all direct references to reincarnation was omitted from the Bible by order of Emperor Justinian.

Reincarnation Was A Strong Belief Among Early Christians

But one thing I know for sure: God does not favor one man over another, all are equal, so God did not give gifts only to certain people; that would make Him a ' respecter of persons' and He is not!!

Good point

If Criss can do it, you can do it, and I can. All we need to do is learn the steps to the truth and practice and believe. Very few will dedicate themselves to such and so we see few able to perform the undeniable ' miracles ' we see.

In general principle I agree. The specifics are a little more complicated but are explained in detail on the metaphysical site you are now studying.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I checked those out and yes, they are really evidential to the max. Here is a thought PR, many Christians, or persons of a nominal Christian background, will have a hard time comprehending, or accepting ( prior to much study and open minded appraisal of relevant documents) the concept of a ' group entity'. The very word ' entity ' can have an unsettling ring to many who are taught that any ' entities ' other than an obvious ' angel ' are likley to be of demonic origin and thus unacceptable.

Perhaps you, with specific knowledge of these issues, could phrase the points you are making in a way that explains how there is no threat of getting into ' nefarious ' spititual pursuits by accessing these ' entities '. It is a matter of terminology, religious education and the tendency to regard with suspicion any paradigm that does not somehow fit into the grander scheme of things, biblically speaking. Am I making any sense? What I mean is that to get many ' mainline ' religious persons to even begin to listen to the possibilities, they have to be assuaged and assured that these ' entities ' are beneficial , approved of by a holy God and not so radical that few if any Biblical references can be found to support it's legitimacy as a valid thing for man to be doing?

The FEAR, as you well know, can keep many from even beginning the journey, so if it can be explained in a way that makes a nominal Christian ( or others ) comfortable doctrinally as well as making some sense insofar as the practical applicability to everyday life of the benefits of said knowledge, then we may very well see a great number of new converts to the opening of the spiritual doors in their lives and the realization of abilities and riches of spirit that one can scarcely comprehend at this stage. At least I hope so!! I am not equipped at all for the task, but you seem to be so if you can think of a way to describe the phenomenon in a way that validates Christian basic values and possibilities, it could mean many many more people who will see the unseen and be able to use it to not only make their own lives bette, but also bring them into a much closer relationship with their God as well.

That of course is the end - all of the experience, to be able to fully comprehend and share the attributes of the One who created all. And what better way to get close to God than to begin to see and experience the myriad of spirits that exist and appreciate the creation fully?

I know personally that I have had a hard time dealing with the reincarnation issue; I do not like the thought of losing my identity as ME right now and blending into a soul that has many identities, all as valid and real as mine; somehow it seems less than desirable to ' lose ' one's self in a way, but the reality I am sure is that all of the experiences and people involved in the progress of the soul are somehow made CLOSER to the soul than further..that is just instinct talking. I still am unsure but I have experienced a ' past life regression ' long ago that was super real and for a long time I accepted it. After becoming a beliver that Jesus is very much alive and well and fully capable of direct interaction with humankind, I began to question the validity of the reincarnation theory due to teachings that seemed to indicate that no further progression of the soul was needed after the acceptance of Christ; more personal experience on earth as a human would not make more change than a direct touch of the Divine.insofar as the ability of God to work with that person on a closer scale goes.

Too many questions and too few answers; that is what makes studying and talking and discussion so great!! Trying to get the right answers. I am sure I am not alone in my feelings on this, and so I urge all people of faith to explore the possibilities and do not assume that simply because a subject is not covered in great detail in the Bible or other sacred texts that it is beyond the purview of the individual to explore. The bible covered certain issues and others were only hinted at, others not mentioned at all.

So we will keep on keepin on and I will be spending a lot of time reading and studying so if I do not make too many posts for a day or so you will know what I am up to!! Peace!!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wait... maybe you guys are on to something...

all these powers he has.... he just might be the Anti-Christ....

Oh No... what are we going to do.

Seriously, it's been fun, but we just have to agree to disagree.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Soda Can trick revealed (totally clever)

www.tagged.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
kinglizard i saw that one last night It seems to me CA is getting a little upset that this trick is being revealed haha... But with a little practice of my own I'll get this one down and blindside my friends who knows if i put myself doing it on ATS people will see me as having spiritual powers as well and I'll be able to feel all good about myself.....

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You need to educate yourself more.

I don't "educate" myself in nonsense.

This discussion is fruitless, but It's been fun PR.

have fun with criss angel.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi EW86,

I checked those out and yes, they are really evidential to the max. Here is a thought PR, many Christians, or persons of a nominal Christian background, will have a hard time comprehending, or accepting ( prior to much study and open minded appraisal of relevant documents) the concept of a ' group entity'. The very word ' entity ' can have an unsettling ring to many who are taught that any ' entities ' other than an obvious ' angel ' are likley to be of demonic origin and thus unacceptable.

Perhaps you, with specific knowledge of these issues, could phrase the points you are making in a way that explains how there is no threat of getting into ' nefarious ' spititual pursuits by accessing these ' entities '. It is a matter of terminology, religious education and the tendency to regard with suspicion any paradigm that does not somehow fit into the grander scheme of things, biblically speaking. Am I making any sense? What I mean is that to get many ' mainline ' religious persons to even begin to listen to the possibilities, they have to be assuaged and assured that these ' entities ' are beneficial , approved of by a holy God and not so radical that few if any Biblical references can be found to support it's legitimacy as a valid thing for man to be doing?

Yes, I understand your point and it indicates that you are using your noodle, which is good.

Alas...what is really needed is a new bible. But there has to be lots of miracles first before that can be finalized. And so there shall be.

Merriam Webster Online has its first definition of the word "entity" as "being."

The terms "discarnate collective," "Group Entity," and "discarnate community" are all synonymous. They all mean the same thing: a bunch of people on the Other Side - typically on the fourth plane - who combine their energies into a unified consciousness. This provides them with a sense of family, of shared culture, and telepathic unity, as well as power to perform healing and telekinesis but on a very limited scale.

We are of course limited by English but I have yet to find a word that better suits that concept.

The speaker Seth, channeled through Jane Roberts, also used the word "entity."

An "entity" is therefore neither good or bad in and of itself.

However, a Group Entity, by definition, is generally deceptive and values power and sociological influence through increased membership over striving to live by The Golden Rule, an objective appraisal of spirituality, and striving to become highly evolved.

It really boils down to this...

There are two ways to get power in the Spirit when on the Other Side.

1. You join a Group Entity. This is easy and does not require advanced development. The drawback is that you are very limited in overall energy, even when there are millions of members. GE's cannot create a fully grown humanoid body, much less a planet, star, galaxy, etc. But you can be thought of as a god or God and have an abundance of adulation, sexual energy, and reverence directed toward you from your many followers who think you are divine. Kind of like being a rock star.

2. You strive to live by The Golden Rule, serve others, work on cultivating purity, humility, compassion, and love in general through daily Radiance, while also rejecting lust and egotistical energies from the lower elements. This is the Higher Path, the hardest one, and The Way back to The Original Creator who initiated The Big Bang.

Most people on the Other Side choose number 1.

But there are other problems as well.

Those in the first camp also tend to promote false god icons - stemming back to the time of ancient Sumeria and even before there was intelligent humanoid life on this planet.

In general, souls love power and they love to dominate and control. But they don't have much on the inside as far as character is concerned. So when they have power in a Group Entity, it becomes a narcotic, they abuse what they have, and their soul purpose becomes a drive to get more members in order to feel that rush of greater telepathic unity and energy in the discarnate collective - as well as to increase the benefits mentioned previously.

Ultimately, all discarnate collectives, by the very nature of the group dynamic, are DOOMED TO FAILURE. All of them eventually abuse one or more innocents, lessen away from The Light, are indirectly forced to de-unify, and also to reside in the hellish dimensions of the first and second plane.

The FEAR, as you well know, can keep many from even beginning the journey...

This is why we emphasize using Heart Chakra Radiance on a daily basis. Follow that path and you will spiritually progress to a high level and slowly learn to stay there. Many who have used HCR have reported feelings of peace and centeredness. There is no fear in this equation. Only learning to regularly improve upon one's ability to love genuinely and deeply.

I am not equipped at all for the task, but you seem to be so if you can think of a way to describe the phenomenon in a way that validates Christian basic values and possibilities, it could mean many many more people who will see the unseen and be able to use it to not only make their own lives bette, but also bring them into a much closer relationship with their God as well.

Get enough people to use HCR on a daily basis and you will see a mass improvement in overall consciousness. Coincidentally, much more so than using Transcendental Meditation to lower the crime rate in any given city.

And this business about you not being equipped for the task is, if you will excuse me...baloney

You know...you think and write a lot like Majic used to in regard to this stuff.

You guys aren't related, are you? :O

(Shhh...I wonder if he is monitoring this thread.)

That of course is the end - all of the experience, to be able to fully comprehend and share the attributes of the One who created all. And what better way to get close to God than to begin to see and experience the myriad of spirits that exist and appreciate the creation fully?

Again...that sounds like Majic. Hmmm.

Most don't remember this and most didn't have the ability to do this, but way back when in the discarnate dimensions, it was a common practice among those in the sixth and seventh planes (and still is) to go community jumping. To lower one's vibration to the fifth and fourth planes and visit one discarnate community of basic spirituality after another. Kind of like going from one pavilion to the other at Walt Disney World. Discarnate Saints did this the most easily. It was fun but much like WDW, it is just fluff. The buildings of thought and the rituals and culture are creative, and the people can be interesting at times, but it doesn't really amount to anything. Much like being on the fictitious holodeck in Star Trek.

What is really interesting and much more emotionally satisfying is striving to become a Light onto Oneself. That is what The Original Creator did. That is what leads to long-term happiness in The Light. Above the Group Entities that often fight one another to have the greater influence on those in the flesh - to have the most popular and feared God of all. Nonsense.

I know personally that I have had a hard time dealing with the reincarnation issue; I do not like the thought of losing my identity as ME right now and blending into a soul that has many identities, all as valid and real as mine; somehow it seems less than desirable to ' lose ' one's self in a way, but the reality I am sure is that all of the experiences and people involved in the progress of the soul are somehow made CLOSER to the soul than further..that is just instinct talking.

One does not lose one's individuality at all. In fact, as one progresses, one actually becomes MORE individualistic, not less. You become more YOU as you advance in your ability to Radiate Spiritual White Light.

So we will keep on keepin on and I will be spending a lot of time reading and studying so if I do not make too many posts for a day or so you will know what I am up to!! Peace!!

Good call.

Start doing HCR.

Namasté

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Soda Can trick revealed (totally clever)

www.tagged.com...

kinglizard i saw that one last night It seems to me CA is getting a little upset that this trick is being revealed haha... But with a little practice of my own I'll get this one down and blindside my friends who knows if i put myself doing it on ATS people will see me as having spiritual powers as well and I'll be able to feel all good about myself.....

Great guys...now tell us how he does his high levitations without wires, helicopters, or paid-off spectators

And while you are at it, also explain why no one else is doing the same feats.

Thanks.

EDIT: I don't recall seeing Criss Angel do that stunt but I have seen the clip of it being done by David Blaine. See it here.
Here is one problem with the trick explanation: when the top is pulled off, the fluid doesn't spritz out as with a full can of soda, beer, etc.

If you will note from the clip of Blaine, he doesn't hold his fingers tightly over any hole in the can.

Additionally, the man who drinks the beer, now fully re-animated, doesn't have a stream of it coming out of a second hole

Which means there is no second hole.

Now try that approach with the same trick and get it right without a Gift of Telekinesis

It is very important to learn how to be a critical observer.

[edit on 24-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Paul,

Here is a bit from your 2nd post in this thread.

Now please provide for us a video of you levitating between two buildings in broad daylight (like Criss Angel), with a crowd of people below you who are not paid in any way to participate.

Now you at one point found that illusion (link in quote above) to be evidence that he uses real powers of levitation.

Unfortunately we provide you with the following video proving with out a doubt that he uses camera tricks, paid audiences, creative editing and computer generated graphics to trick the television audience....all this using the very same video you were using as evidence of his real powers.

Here is the vid:

After you see this debunking video you come back with the following (paraphrasing) "well that was a low level levitation, the high levitations can only be done by manipulating the laws of this universe".

Heck, it was you that originally used that video as definitive proof that Mr. Angel really has and uses real powers.

I said that "if he really has powers of levitation he wouldn't need to fake ANY of his levitations".

Then you say (paraphrasing) "he doesn't always have access to the supernatural powers so sometimes he needs to fake his performances".

What the heck, are you making this stuff up or what...how could you possibly know that.

You just try to find something, anything, to protect your pre conceived ideas. They aren't based on anything but faith. Now I wouldn't have as big a problem with this if you just said "hey, I have no proof, all of my belief in Chris Angel is from faith and faith alone". But you don't, you try to say we cannot explain some of his illusions and try to use that as proof that he has real powers.

Guess what, we can't explain all of his tricks but that doesn't mean by default that Chris can manipulate the laws of this universe. It just means that we can't tell you exactly how some of the illusions were preformed. I could guess, but still it would just be a guess. There is much evidence that shows he uses camera tricks, paid audiences, CG and creative editing for his television performances. This puts into doubt all of his performances does it not?

There is no reasoning with you. We have shown time and time again that he uses camera tricks, creative editing and talent.....very human talent.

Just call it what it is, Faith. You have faith that these things are possible and you want/need to use CA to prove your faith. This is dangerous, your critical thinking has been suspended because you want to believe so much.

You talk about being a "critical observer" when critical thinking is what's needed.

[edit on 7/24/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The power does not come from within him and yes, no one has the ability to do anything that is supernatural. The power is a Gift of the Spirit.

I see what you are saying.. He doesnt have magical powers, however he does know about chi, and uses that to help him in some of his tricks.
Such as how to control pain, and many of the hard core stunts he does that really take a strong mind to pull off.
Ive seen guys take spears and bend them by pressing them aginst their necks in a soft area and still doesnt cut them. Not becasue they are magic but becasue they are highly trained in Spirit as you say..
What ever it is, its not magic, we all have it. But some are able to harness that energy.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
kinglizard,

I already showed you how you were wrong about David Blaine's beer can feat. The video you provide as proof that Criss Angel's high levitations are an illusion does not detract from what I stated earlier. That video is in itself a form of editing and manipulation
Some have yet to learn to be a critical observer.

Criss Angel has done numerous high levitations. In fact, he does it more than anyone else. You need more than just manipulated images to prove your point. You need eyewitnesses for Blaine and Angel, which you do not have but we have provided - Like 1 Tru Criss Angel Fan for example.

I also would appreciate you not twisting my words around.

Use this quote from now on to get my perspective right:

Criss Angel and David Blaine have a Gift of Telekinesis given to them from discarnate communities or Group Entities who combine their energies in The Light in order to provide Gifts of the Spirit. Some of what they do is an illusion and some of what they do is indicative of a Gift of Telekinesis. Criss Angel has said publicly that a lot of what he does is REAL and that he uses no camera tricks; what the spectators see in-person is what the audience sees on film. I have no reason to believe Criss Angel is lying, especially with testimonial evidence from people like 1 Tru Criss Angel Fan in ATS.

Now explain to us how David Blaine did the beer can reanimation in a way that is obviously not the method you espoused via the video.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Did anyone see Criss Angel last night on Mindfreak when he flew around a parking lot and also levitated a girl from the audience over two water fountains?

Cool.

Hi Zysin5,

Originally posted by zysin5
I see what you are saying.. He doesnt have magical powers, however he does know about chi, and uses that to help him in some of his tricks.
Such as how to control pain, and many of the hard core stunts he does that really take a strong mind to pull off.
Ive seen guys take spears and bend them by pressing them aginst their necks in a soft area and still doesnt cut them. Not becasue they are magic but becasue they are highly trained in Spirit as you say..
What ever it is, its not magic, we all have it. But some are able to harness that energy.

This is a good area of inquiry and one I like to address in order to amend certain preconceived distortions that many have.

The feat of puncturing the flesh and not bleeding is not a Gift of the Spirit. You can learn to do that through advanced yogic practice. However, when you are talking about swallowing a quarter and having it crawl down the inside of your left arm (as Criss Angel did), then that is a combination of advanced yogic conditioning AND a Gift of Telekinesis.

Chi.

Do you know what it really is?

Chi or Ki or Prana (aka The Holy Spirit) is the energy of the discarnate dimensions. True, we have some of it inside of us but it cannot be cultivated directly. It must be channeled.

What does that mean?

It means that whenever you have someone with an abundance of Chi (with one exception that I will get to later), it means that he or she has a discarnate community or Group Entity providing that energy

This is why we can't all go to Chi School and all publicly perform telekinesis after graduation.

As a general rule, to have an abundance of Chi is to have a Gift of Healing and/or Telekinesis.

Want more evidence?

View the video documentary on a Qigong (Chigong) practitioner named John Chang. At the very end of it, he stops any further demonstrations of his power.

Why?

Because he was visited by his old master on the Other Side who chastised him for showing off his abilities in public and for accidentally drawing blood in the process.

BINGO

John Chang's Chi does not come from within him, despite his reference to meditative practice. It comes from a large Group Entity in the discarnate dimensions, probably on the fourth plane (that old yellow energy).

Whenever you see someone with a lot of Chi, it usually means a large Group Entity is providing that energy. Later on but not at present, it could also mean that it is coming from a Secondary Godhead Sun of an Ascended or Post Ascended Master.

There are no Ascended Masters at present.

When there are, the Chi that they will generate with their respective SGS will be FAR MORE POWERFUL than anything Blaine, Chang, Issa, Angel, or Sai Baba has ever been able to channel. SGS energies will enable people to come back from the dead in fully grown and beautiful humanoid bodies. Group Entities cannot generate that much power. Which is why Abraham, Moses, Issa/Jesus, and other prophets are not here now on international television, proving their divinity with their physical presence and by healing of hundreds of people at once of terminal affliction.

Once Criss Angel crosses over, he will not be able to come back from the dead in a fully grown body either, but his GE could attempt to make it seem that way via illusions and misdirections...which is precisely what happened with Jesus.

Want to improve your potential Chi for after you have crossed over into The Light?

Start using Heart Chakra Radiance. See signature link.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Kinglizard hit the issue here on the head. Those that believe CA is real, simply have faith that his illusions are some manipulation of the fabic of the universe. PR, you are steadfast in your belief that CA is in contact with some disincarnate group entity. Whenever someone offers a plausible explanation for the feats CA preforms, you brush it off as hogwash, say we need to educate ourselves, and acuse us of a lack of critical judgement. The evidence you would consider as valid proofs of CA's trickery is nothing short of direct testimony from him or those in on the trick. Eyewitness accounts of such trickery, as you know, are next to impossible to come by as witness names (save maybe their first name) and localtion of residence is protected information (and rightfully so.) As this is the only evidence you seem willing to accept, I submit to you, you will never get your evidence, not because it does not exist, but because it is unaccessable to the general public. This high standard of evidence you require has led to the ego boost you and eyewitness have enjoyed throughout this thread. I suggest you live it up, as one day, even the mighty must fall.

I have one final question for you. We talked briefly a few pages back and you mentioned CA's aura field as being certain colours (using these colours as evidence of group entity contact.) Seeing as aura's can be caught on film, does it not stand to reason such a camera and film would be able to catch CA's aura? Why dont you show us a piece of evidence that CA has such an Aura? Also, show us what colour guide you will be using.

Put my beligerance to rest and prove me wrong when i say, Criss Angel is an Illusionist and nothing more.

Edit to add: Dont you think its interesting, that out of almost 40 pages, the only 2 people holding on to the notion of CA being something more than an illusionist are you and eyewitness?

[edit on 25-7-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
Edit to add: Dont you think its interesting, that out of almost 40 pages, the only 2 people holding on to the notion of CA being something more than an illusionist are you and eyewitness?

And me!

What's carrying CA's weight and moving him about when he does the high levitations? A completely invisible crane or helicopter in the sky?

Why can't any other "Illusionists" duplicate his high levitations, if they are just stunts with props, accomplices, camera tricks and film editing? Not even guys like Blaine....?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

And me!

What's carrying CA's weight and moving him about when he does the high levitations? A completely invisible crane or helicopter in the sky?

Why can't any other "Illusionists" duplicate his high levitations, if they are just stunts with props, accomplices, camera tricks and film editing? Not even guys like Blaine....?

Terribly sorry i missed you, i havent seen you post.

Have you witnessed (with your own eyes) this high levitation you speak of, or have you only seen it on camera? If not, all you have seen is what the camera has shown you. The crane (if there is one), does not have to be invisible for it not to be in the camera shot. Hell it could be a hot air balloon controlled from the ground, even that seems more reasonable that some disincarnate group entity.

Who's to say they want too? Duplication is one thing, doing it better or putting a new spin on the trick is even more impressive. Has it occured to you that Criss Angel's trick is so simple the illusionist community has no desire to reproduce it?

To outright dismiss the simple and realistic possibilities while embracing the the spiritual explanation without a shred of evidence is beyond me.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join