It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

I'm not "dismissing" trickery, I'm saying that sometimes he does trick people.

But sometimes, he doesn't.

Stellar argument, reeks of credibility. I'm also going to be bowing out of this thread as well, we will never convince each other of our ideas, but we had a fun time trying! Until we meet again gentlemen.

:
uff of smoke and I levitate away::

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sweft,

I see that you are a fervent Christian.

Is that what this is all about?

Are you afraid that people will equate Criss Angel with Jesus if they believe he has powerful Gifts of the Spirit like Jesus had?

Well...I guess you are right. Some already do believe that.

However, I do not.

Neither are divine.

Originally posted by sweftl337
Paul Richard, you're bringing up Jesus Christ, as I expected you would. What you wrote implies that Criss Angel cannot heal another because he would have to admit that he has 'POWERS', thus you present him as someone almost greater than God himself - not even daring to reveal his majesty through working in accordance with God! Imagine that? However, you mention Jesus Christ in the same breathe, now why is that?

You're making a lot of sweeping assumptions. Rather humorous ones, but sweeping nevertheless.

Well...if you really wish to get me started on this topic...

I will clarify my perspective:

1. Jesus/Issa was not and is not God or the Son of God. He was only a prophet, an angel prophet specifically. The word "Christ" means "messiah." Issa wasn't a messiah and he wasn't and isn't a god. He was and is just a figurehead. After his death at 80 in India, he never Ascended to a Godhead. Which is why he isn't around today physically, healing thousands, hundreds, or dozens at once. It also explains why he hasn't had the moral character or chutzpah to appear before church leaders and use his ecclesiastical authority to stop all the abuse of his priests, ministers, and nuns - who preach in his name no less - from sexually abusing and in some cases RAPING, thousands of innocent children around the world.

2. I don't present Criss Angel as someone almost greater than the Judeo-Christian god. That would be silly in itself since I don't believe in the Judeo-Christian god anyway. The JCG was and is a collection of Group Entities. Which is why the power of the JCG is so limited - see #1.

3. Criss Angel is someone who channels a Group Entity or discarnate community that has thousands of members in it. These are of the yellow spectrum of energy or the fourth plane. Most GE's reside in the fourth plane.

4. I have had an abundance of experience in dealing with Group Entities.

For example, I have had situations whereby I would perceive the characteristic yellow energy of the fourth plane in a Group Entity, and they would telepathically declare to me that "JESUS IS LORD."

It's kinda like if a dog walked up to you and said that he was God.

Why?

Because in the discarnate dimensions, as with the physical spectrum of color, the closest color to white (with Intense White being representative of a Godhead) is neither yellow or violet, but sky blue

Spirits cannot hide their Dominant Aura Color.

So their yellow energies give them away as a bunch of yellow angels in the Mid Realms who are trying to further their false god-icon with the combined energies of their discarnate community.

This is further confirmed by those who I channel in the sixth and seven planes, of the sky blue and white energies respectively (i.e., the discarnate Saints), who have confirmed to me many times the Dominant Aura Color scale I espouse. They gave me that scale years ago.

5. The prophet Issa, like Criss Angel, also channeled a Group Entity or discarnate community from the fourth plane. However, in his case, there were millions in that GE, not thousands as is Angel's case. Which is why Issa's Gifts of the Spirit were comparatively more powerful. Although, to be fair to Angel, he has duplicated a lot of the "miracles" of Issa/Jesus - like walking on water and changing water into an alcoholic beverage.

I am still holding out for someone with a Telekinetic Gift to change water into imported Italian Sangria. You know...like the imported brand Canei. Red is nice but white would be better.

Criss Angel...please take note

6. My definition of a god and a God is greater than that of Christianity or any other traditional religion. And it is much greater than anyone who channels a large Group Entity in the Mid Realms. So it is safe to assume that I really don't think highly of angel prophets. They are spoiled, rich, and overrated to be much more evolved than is the case.

7. No, I am not an atheist. I just have a much different conception of "God" than most people and certainly Christians.

8. People tend to be too impressed with Gifts of the Spirit. They also tend to take those with powerful Gifts and make them out to be much greater than they actually are. That happened with the prophet Issa and I am willing to bet it will continue to happen with Criss Angel - see #6.

9. One of my self-appointed tasks in life is to help keep things in the proper perspective. To expose the power of Group Entities who are only semi-divine and to prevent people from starting to worship a FALSE GOD...again.

10. Long ago I was manipulated by a large Group Entity into furthering a FALSE GOD who was only an angel prophet. That is my motivation for pursuing #9.

Opinions vary and everyone has a right to believe whatever they wish.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I wonder how many times its been said on this thread that its all camera trix?

You people are really unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

Saying it a lot doesn't necessarily make it true!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

In this case it dose. Majority rules here.

Just watch it again and count how many times the camera switches scenes before each "magic trick" in EVERY SHOW! LOL wow you people are amazing.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

In this case it dose. Majority rules here.

The "majority rules" on Truth?

HAHAhahahaha!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Paul Richard,

I do not find it insulting that so many people cannot see the difference between the gifts of someone like Madame Blavatsky and the important mission of Jesus Christ. This is very common today. But only one is the Redeemer and Balancer between two poles and the other is an over-exaggeration of the Lucifer impulses that were strongly at play in the days when men were closer to “Group Souls”. One of the important roles of Christ was to help man move past the stage of airy-dream reality, the idea of “Oneness”. He wanted us to see that we are also individual Souls but we cannot do this while passive and while sleeping – we must try to be super-consciously aware and bring about this understanding through training ourselves in the correct way. Being too much of the Spirit is as dangerous as being too much of the Son principle and also of the Father principle. The Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) was turned into a duality (Father, Son) by the Roman Church to control man, and it is wonderful to see how many today are looking toward the Spirit also but try to keep in mind also that people like Madame Blavatsky, although very gifted, could not fully comprehend the Cosmic Christ Event. Why? Because her abilities are coming from a time AFTER the Sun had already separated out of the Earth and Moon.

In several places you began to bring up Jesus Christ. I suggested we refrain from doing this to avoid us moving way off course. But you insist upon inter-mixing your own personal ideas of Criss Angel with something barely understood by Christians themselves today. – Jesus of Nazareth is hardly understood by Christians. That is the name Joshua Emmanuel the Christ, the God-man who became “Christ” (LOGOS) at Age 30 and lived until age 33 as GODMAN. Jesus was baptized as Christ on Jan 6 – the date of his Baptism is not Dec 25. Jesus (the personality) is not around today because his body perished. However, ‘Christ’ never left us and there is no separation between Christ and man today. But the LOGOS is not merely a Group Entity for it is the Sun-Being, the Logos.

To make a statement that you don’t believe in the Judean-Christian God is to deny that the Son’s of Cain and Son’s of Abel were also part of our own evolution. Before Jahve/Jahovah sacrificed himself and allowed the moon to split off from the earth, men could not have developed the human-ego hood. It was Jahve’s sacrifice that allowed this to occur. It is rather strange you would wish to state that you do not worship “their” God or Gods. Although Jahve (Jehovah) has moved on to his new task and what is often now worshiped today is the demon left behind of a time now long passed. This is not the fault of Jehovah, you see?

Criss Angel does not channel any Group Entities and he is not an Aleister Crowley fan either, btw. And if you say that these Entities told you that “Jesus is Lord”, than I would question why they forgot to mention the LOGOS, or Christ aspect of it. Ceremonial Magic is for animals and the OTO members themselves knew this well before Aleister Crowley corrupted it. Men need introspection, concentration, prayer, visualization, meditation and the understanding of the Cabbala and certain Tarot – I am not too impressed with those that speak so much of GROUP ENTITES. Any so-called spiritual event that must be evoked from outside of you, and not from within, raises a red flag for me. This is one reason why I no longer do ceremonial magic, period.

You claim ISSA is the man we called Jesus/Joshua of Nazareth? Well Jesus was an Essen and coming from the Perchers, Atonists – he did not serve his mission living in India but the Christ event and crucifixion sealed off the Asuric Beings from remaining inside of man once we pass over. The physical death of Jesus at age 33 and the number 33 is so very special and bears relevance to not only earth years but to the age of the human being also. The Christ event itself marks the middle place between Lucifer’s incarnation in China 2900 BC, which brought us all the wonderful ancient Cabbala and Ying-yang etc, and the soon to incarnate Satan. The wisdom you speak of regarding group entities, comes from a time when man was more-so a group soul – he is not to go backwards as what Lucifer wants, and sorry to say, what many in the Eastern Religions seem to want but he is to move forwards and look toward Christ for his salvation.

Please leave out the Christ Event from this Criss Angel discussion.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Techsnow: So the majority rules ,eh? Hmmm, lets see how much sense that makes: When the majority of the people thought the earth was flat, that made it so, right?

And since the majority of the people did not seriously consider a demolition hypothesis re: 9-11 right after the event, the majority would have said " No way !". Right? But now it is different.

The majority are normally morons, and the few the enlightened ones. Usually the majority is wrong, and it takes a long time for truth to become known. The number of fools does not change the speed of the train they ride on.

As far as the religious debate, I do not agree with anyone who says that Criss Angel has any Jesus connection at all. Nothing religious about any of this; I believe that God gave mankind abilities that only a few have uncovered and practiced, but anyone can do what they do given the belief and practice.

Still, the main point stands: Eyewitnesses claim no tricks, and I believe them. Prove different or retreat.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Techsnow: So the majority rules ,eh? Hmmm, lets see how much sense that makes: When the majority of the people thought the earth was flat, that made it so, right?

And since the majority of the people did not seriously consider a demolition hypothesis re: 9-11 right after the event, the majority would have said " No way !". Right? But now it is different.

Yeah, as the saying goes, all Truth is first ridiculed, then violently opposed, then finally accepted as self-evident....

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The majority are normally morons, and the few the enlightened ones. Usually the majority is wrong, and it takes a long time for truth to become known. The number of fools does not change the speed of the train they ride on.

I have to agree with you on that point.

Innovation is usually the result of the work of individuals, not the majority at large.

As far as the religious debate, I do not agree with anyone who says that Criss Angel has any Jesus connection at all. Nothing religious about any of this; I believe that God gave mankind abilities that only a few have uncovered and practiced, but anyone can do what they do given the belief and practice.

The only connection is the telekinetic similarity, e.g., many believe that one and/or the other have walked on water. Gifts of the Spirit can be awarded to anyone, not just Issa/Jesus, Criss Angel, David Blaine, etc.

Still, the main point stands: Eyewitnesses claim no tricks, and I believe them. Prove different or retreat.

Agreed

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Paul Richard,

I do not find it insulting that so many people cannot see the difference between the gifts of someone like Madame Blavatsky and the important mission of Jesus Christ.

Madame Blavatsky?

Why bring her up?

I sure didn't.

She is not even worth discussing.

In several places you began to bring up Jesus Christ.

Many believe that the prophet Issa in India and the Isa mentioned in the Koran is also the prophet Jesus. He is documented as having many Gifts of the Spirit, e.g., healing, the ability to walk on water, change water to wine, etc.

Hmmm. That sounds a lot like the Gifts of Criss Angel.

How about that?

To make a statement that you don’t believe in the Judean-Christian God is to deny that the Son’s of Cain and Son’s of Abel were also part of our own evolution.

I don't see merit in any of the above.

Before Jahve/Jahovah sacrificed himself and allowed the moon to split off from the earth, men could not have developed the human-ego hood. It was Jahve’s sacrifice that allowed this to occur. It is rather strange you would wish to state that you do not worship “their” God or Gods. Although Jahve (Jehovah) has moved on to his new task and what is often now worshiped today is the demon left behind of a time now long passed. This is not the fault of Jehovah, you see?

Jehovah was also a Group Entity. When Moses saw the "burning bush" on the mountain and received (channeled) the ten commandments, it came from a large Group Entity. Humorously, in the film The Ten Commandments, starring Charlton Heston, the burning bush is even illustrated as emanating yellow energy. They did indeed strive to be accurate and the color scheme is right on the mark. People often attribute yellow energy as being from "God" because that energy is what they channel when they attune themselves to Group Entities who portray themselves as God.

For those who have the ability to see and/or sense auras, when you see a Christian calling upon "Jesus" to heal someone (a faith healer), he is surrounded by an abundance of - you got it - yellow energies.

Criss Angel does not channel any Group Entities and he is not an Aleister Crowley fan either, btw.

Why bring up Aleister Crowley?

Another meaningless reference to the discussion.

Criss Angel gets his Gifts from a Group Entity. All Gifts of the Spirit come from people on the Other Side. That is why they are called Gifts of the Spirit.

And if you say that these Entities told you that “Jesus is Lord”, than I would question why they forgot to mention the LOGOS, or Christ aspect of it.

They gave up as soon as they realized that I saw through them as not being representative of a Godhead, but only a Group Entity that was attempting to promote their god-icon or false god through me.

As to mentioning the so-called Logos, that is irrelevant. Perhaps you could sometime ask them that question yourself.

Ceremonial Magic is for animals and the OTO members themselves knew this well before Aleister Crowley corrupted it. Men need introspection, concentration, prayer, visualization, meditation and the understanding of the Cabbala and certain Tarot – I am not too impressed with those that speak so much of GROUP ENTITES. Any so-called spiritual event that must be evoked from outside of you, and not from within, raises a red flag for me. This is one reason why I no longer do ceremonial magic, period.

I am not impressed by the lack of spirituality of anyone who is aligned with one or more false gods - who are actually Group Entities.

You claim ISSA is the man we called Jesus/Joshua of Nazareth?

Yes, that is what many believe, including the Muslims who refer to him as Isa. But if you want confirmations of the connection between Yuz Asaf/Issa/Jesus, I would be happy to oblige...

Yuz Asaf (Kashmiri: युझ असफ, یوذسف), Judasaf, Yus Asaph, or Shahzada Nabi Hazrat Yura Asaf is the name of a prophet revered among the Sabians. Al-Tabari recorded that Judasaf or Budasaf as he is also known called his people to the religion of the Sabians that Bishtasb and his father Luhrasb, the rulers of Persia after KayKhosrau had previously embraced until Sami and Zoroaster came to Bishtab with their beliefs.[1] He is believed by Ahmadis to be the name adopted by Jesus after he allegedly survived the crucifixion and subsequently traveled to Jammu and Kashmir, India.

Source: Yuz Asaf In Wikipedia

An ancient Buddhist text speaks of Isa. He came from a poor family in Palestine and arrived in India when fourteen and was educated into Buddhism before he returned to Palestine aged twenty nine.

Source:Did Jesus Die?

The Tomb Of Jesus/Issa In India

Issa/Jesus Escaped Crucifixion & Went To India (German Scholar)

Issa/Jesus Escaped Crucifixion & Went To India (Islamic Scholar)

Please leave out the Christ Event from this Criss Angel discussion.

They both received their Gifts from a large Group Entity and they both had similar abilities - like the ability to change water into an alcoholic beverage and to also walk on water. Taken in that context, they are indeed similar as both represent unusually powerful Gifts.

Now, if you can offer us substantial evidence that Issa/Jesus was more than just a prophet who channeled a large Group Entity and that he has since evolved into being a god - some 2,000 odd years later - then I will completely re-evaluate my conclusions on this matter.

What would qualify as substantial evidence?

1. Show him to us now, in the flesh, healing many people around the world on a daily basis.

Hey, let's have a party whereby many ATS-ers and BTS-ers can actually meet the BIG GUY.

2. Show him to us using his ecclesiastical authority to excommunicate all the pedophiles in the Christian churches who have sexually abused and/or raped thousands of children around the world.

With either of the above manifestations, I will be happy to conclude that you are indeed right and that the power that supplies Issa's Gifts is in fact different than the power that supplies the Gifts of people like Criss Angel, David Blaine, Matthew Manning, Uri Geller, The Amazing Kreskin, etc.

You'll excuse me if I am not holding my breath for you to come through on any of the above.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Diaz Denies Breaking Up Angel Marriage

Joanne Sarantakos is accusing Angel, real name Christopher Sarantakos, of mental cruelty and abandonment during their five-year marriage. She also says her estranged husband is having an affair with Diaz.

Source: AOL News

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
FYI...

There is a new episode of Mindfreak on tonight on A&E at 10 PM EST.

www.aetv.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Criss Angel will be appearing on Larry King tonight. They want people to submit questions for the CNN interview.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainJailewWhat if the audience is a group of extras, of paid actors, for those few stunts or illusions done in the show which do require camera tricks?
It just seems like this is the most logical explanation, but I'm saying this never having experienced "real magic" or whatever experiences have given you the perspective you have. Once again, the burden of proof is on the allegation that Chris Sarantakos has supernatural abilities, and even further the allegation that supernatural abilities exist. In my mind at least.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by CaptainJailew]

Go see it in person, then! I have, thrice, and paid good money to do so each time. I never got paid, and saw levitation live. It takes the whole 'paid audience' theory out of the equation when you see it live, and pay for the privilege. If you have not seen magic, how can you credibly comment on it's validity or reality? In this thread, I have posted many times that I saw levitation performed live, and not six inches, but way up in the air. If I saw it, I can accept that others have as well, and I can accept that wires, camera tricks, and paid audiences, are not needed. They weren't needed at shows I attended, so why would they be needed elsewhere?
I don't claim it's supernatural. I don't know what they are doing that enables them to do such totally illogical feats. I just know that they do them. I have seen it many times, in person, and wish all the skeptics claiming video tricks and paid audiences would at least get some first hand information by paying to see it in person, before claiming they know it isn't actually what happens. You won't learn how it is done, but at least you will learn that a number of your theories are dead wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I skimmed through a couple pages on here and it looks like the general consensus is he's a fake.

But have you guys seen the one where he is at some sort of resort, and he gets someone to write someone's name, or a number or something on a little piece of paper. Then he BURNS it with a lighter until it's gone.

Then gets some other 'random' person (yes, I know, they're all probably hired or something) to go and pick out a piece of fruit from the fruit table. She picks a banana. So Criss takes it and peels it, breaks it in half, and pulls out the piece of paper with the person's name on it. How do you explain a piece of paper lodge inside an un-peeled piece of fruit!?!

Also what about the one where he puts a lady on a bench and gets 2 other people to hold her down by her arms and her legs. then presses in the middle of her and 'cuts her in half' and her legs fall to the ground, but the lady starts FREAKING OUT and her upper body starts running along the feild on her hands!! I thought that was pretty messed up stuff.

I generally think he's a fraud but some of the stuff he does I'm kind of just like "huh? how did he do that..." and I can't really seem to find any sort of logical explanation for it.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by naossoan
Also what about the one where he puts a lady on a bench and gets 2 other people to hold her down by her arms and her legs. then presses in the middle of her and 'cuts her in half' and her legs fall to the ground, but the lady starts FREAKING OUT and her upper body starts running along the feild on her hands!! I thought that was pretty messed up stuff.

Yeah that was good. I think it was the same video as he does that 'leaning back matrix move.' Where he bends backwards on his legs and floats with one leg touching the ground leaning back in a 90 degree angle. Then he does the same with the woman. He even puts a stick under the girl to show no support. They are very good tricks. Very good tricks indeed.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Who cares what the ' general consensus ' is? All that means is that there are more ignorant people than enlightened people, that's all. In past ages, the ' general consensus ' was that black people were inferior, that the earth was flat, that the moon was made of cheese, etc. The majority are OFTEN the last one's to wake up and see the truth, so numbers mean nothing, correct?

Once again I will say it: Criss Angel and David Blaine and Cyril Takayama are MASTER ILLUSIONISTS who ALSO are able to manipulate and alter physical properties, defy gravity, alter time, etc. They often use a COMBINATION of trick and real psychic attributes to perform their feats.

SOME feats are done with traditional ' magic ' or rather sleight of hand and distraction, and others are not explainable by any means other than ' above natural ' or ' natural but misunderstood ', etc. When Criss Angel levitates, there are no wires, no cranes, no supports, he just does it!!

To ASSUME that there MUST be tricks when none are visible or possible under the controlled circumstances is the height of denial and only the closed minded and narrow of vision could insist without cause that it is ' impossible ' to perform the feats that we see with our own eyes; it is NOT impossible because the proof is there and no one, not one person, has been able to prove that even ONE person was paid off, not one example of a staged or phony feat.

Do you skeptics really believe that not ONE person would ever tell about being paid off? That ONE would ruin any performer, destroy their career, end it all. But NO ONE has ever come forward to say that they were part of a hoax with any of those three men I named. Not one. Ever. Yet some people still cling to the insane notion that it ' must be a trick ' even though there is no evidence of a trick, no indication of a trick, nothing but what you see: reality.

Unless and until someone can INTELLIGENTLY and convincingly explain how Criss Angel can walk on water or fly above the ground for long distances, or walk through glass, etc. the events stand as REAL and ACTUAL examples of the manipulation and alteration of physical forces and natural laws. Simple. Men cannot float unless they are either held up by cables, or unless they can defeat gravity through their own abilities. THAT is what Criss and Davis and Cyril are doing: using their innate abilities, abilities we all have, to manipulate reality.

These guys took it seriously and practiced and tried and eventually succeeded and now are showing the PROOF of the reality of humans to alter their environment without the aid of props or tricks. What you see is what you get: real events with no props, in real time, and indesputable.

Any naysayers out there care to explain HOW he does it any better than the failed attempts of the past? Not ONE person has refuted the apparent, and not one person has shown HOW it could be done given the evidence and facts. Criss CAN do the things you see him do; THAT is a fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Who cares what the ' general consensus ' is? All that means is that there are more ignorant people than enlightened people, that's all. In past ages, the ' general consensus ' was that black people were inferior, that the earth was flat, that the moon was made of cheese, etc. The majority are OFTEN the last one's to wake up and see the truth, so numbers mean nothing, correct?

Amen eyewitness!!!

Although being in the minority and having to take constant criticism and ridicule isn't that fun at times....

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh fer cryin' out loud. He's an illusionist and if you want to fork over the cash, he'll tell you how he does it. The man himself admits he has no "special powers".

"I do not believe that anybody has the ability to do anything that's supernatural," he revealed in a radio interview with fellow magician Penn Jillette. "I don't have powers, and yet people tell me I do; [they say] I'm the devil."

>SNIP<

Perhaps magic is about a willing suspension of disbelief, but it's an art form whose secrecy and lack of invention can lead to staleness and repeated acts. Over the next century, magicians will need to find new ways of astounding their audiences in order to keep up with newer trends or risk turning their craft into a mere parody.

Criss Angel, aware of the problem, has decided to stay one step ahead by selling the secrets to his best tricks online (www.CrissAngel.com) in a new DVD series. For $30, you can discover how to get a quarter into a closed soda can; or, for $100, learn his unique levitation illusion. As he states in his "Masterminds Volume 2" DVD, Angel hopes to advance the art of magic by revealing his secrets to others who may then add on to them.

"I think we need to kick magic in the ass," he says. "Bring it up to date and make it provocative. Hopefully these DVDs will be a small part of that process."

[url=http://www.newportmercury.com/articles/2006/05/31/features/feature1.txt]>SOURCE

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join