It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
take a look at this thread:

UFO captured in Criss Angel video?...

in other news, the two year anniversary for this thread is almost here

well, it's in about a month...

[edit on 14-6-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
OK. In the video on the prior page, Criss explained and demonstrated
how he faked the levitation. So how did he fake floating 50 or more
feet up into the sky? Perhaps that "UFO" was some kind of hoist
attached to a crane which was kept out of sight by the lady filming.

I suppose if you pay enough people money, you can fill the 9th
hole of a golf course with people who will gasp in wonder while the
crane lifts and flies you past some trees. -cwm

[edit on 14-6-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Criss Angel is a Mindfreak, aka an Illusionist.
He is not breaking any laws of physics, nor is he doing anything paranormal, etc...so why are we even arguing/discussing rather or not he's real?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I hold no condemnation for anyone, if you believe or not, that is your decision, and believe me there will be a time in your existence when you accept these "paranormal" abilities as reality.

In the case of levitations, Criss Angel is not the only person in history to have levitated. There are countless stories, going back hundreds, thousands of years, of people who had the ability to levitate. The Hindu Fakirs and the Brahmans had the ability to levitate. The Ninja of Japan had the ability to levitate. Some of the best recorded accounts of levitation come from Christian documents that credit over 200 Catholic Saints with the ability to levitate.

We can name many individuals throughout history documented to have the ability to levitate. St Joseph of Cupertino, St Teresa of Avila, St John of the cross, Father Suarez, are some of the Christian saints who had the ability to levitate. Milarepa, 13th century Tibetan, Yogi Pullavar, and the famous picture taken of him levitating in 1936. Of course we have people like D.D. Home, Simon Magus, and of course the world renowned Sai Baba, known for many more things than just levitating.

And of course, in more contemporary times, we have Cristopher Sarantakos aka Criss Angel. These are the famous names, there are countless people you and I probably never heard of, especially in places like India and Tibet, who had the ability.

This is not paranormal, its been studied by the top scholars and institutions such as Harvard, Oxford, the top scientists in the world have quietly researched these things in the East for decades. It is now becoming more mainstream in our Western traditions, but understand the East had this knowledge all along, especially the great spiritual adepts, they consider the "paranormal" to be a common thing in everyday life.

Indeed it is the next step in our evolution. The only way you will be able to ever levitate, is if you do deep spiritual work within yourself, and intently focus on raising your consciousness to a point where tap into the unifed field of consciousness that permeates everything, which would allow you to do seemingly miraculous things. This isnt new knowledge, people for thousands of years have known this, and taught it, mostly to unbelieving masses. Anyone who is studied in these subjects will be without doubt that it is well within the realm of human-mind potential to be able to do "paranormal" things.

One telling point I must add before I end this: If you dont believe, youll never do it. Count on that. First comes the intellectual understanding that it is indeed possible, which sadly most people never even reach that stage. Next comes the emotional acceptance of that as a reality. Next comes the intellectual understanding that YOU can do it as well. Finally, you must have the emotional allowing of this fact, that you CAN do it, and then you must work to gather as much "Chi" "Prana" "Life Force" the energy that permeates all creation, to work with you and raise your vibratory frequency so you can transcend the pull of gravity. This is no easy feat either, in fact, it is very exhausting because it uses so much of your "Chi". This isnt mysticism, its pure physics.

The mind is the most powerful thing we have. Our mind is capable of achieving anything we can imagine with it, for that is the reason you have an imagination. Your imagination is not there to torture you into being able to THINK about all the things you CANT do. Its there to show you exactly what you CAN do, and you have to work with it and balance your energies, synchronize your mind body and spirit.

Why do you think Criss Angel always says "when the mind, body, and spirit work as one, anything is possible". Its because hes been there, done that, and he is reaping his rewards for years of spiritual work. Once you do that as well, you will be able to levitate, vanish, move objects, read minds, all these fancy things with fancy labels that is categorized as "psychic phenomenon".

Indeed we are all "psychic" if we only realized it. The only thing that keeps us from it is our own limiting beliefs and emotional blockages.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Can't find an online video clip of that golf course levitation yet. If anyone finds it before I do, please post a link in this thread.

Thanks.

Originally posted by etshrtslr
Here it is, it starts about 30 seconds into the video.

Guess I will have to add that to the reference links pages.

Thank you Brother Etshrtsir.

LightWorker13,

That was an educational post.

There are indeed many people throughout history who have had a Gift of Telekinesis.

But I have to disagree with you on how Criss Angel's telekinetic ability manifests.

Yes, telekinetic powers can be gained through advanced spiritual work in serving others, Radiating Love, and striving to live by The Golden Rule.

But that is not the case with Criss Angel.

This is a guy who, among other abuses, has taken an innocent bystander and traumatized him by phasing an arm through that person's chest.

Actions speak louder than words.

Criss Angel is only a basically spiritual person and not highly evolved

We both agree that Angel has a Gift of Telekinesis. But it was not achieved through advanced spiritual training. It was and is achieved because he has a large collective of basically spiritual discarnates or angels (numbering in the thousands) with a Dominant Aura Color of yellow, who channel their combined energies in The Light through him and around him, granting him telekinetic ability.

Those who have a Gift to discern aura colors will note that when Criss Angel does his levitations he is surrounded by an abundance of discarnate yellow energies.

In the discarnate dimensions, as with the physical spectrum of color, the closest color to white - or Intense White which represents a Godhead - is not yellow or violet, but sky blue.

If Criss Angel, when he did his telekinesis, was surrounded by discarnate Intense White energies instead of yellow energies, then it would indicate that his power stemmed not from a Group Entity in the Mid Realms, but from a Godhead in rarefied spiritual dimensions and that he is a Post Ascended God Realized Master.

An abundance of yellow energies around Criss Angel signifies that he is at best an angel prophet, not a spiritual master or even a saint.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

An abundance of yellow energies around Criss Angel signifies that he is at best an angel prophet, not a spiritual master or even a saint.

an angel prophet with his own television show

great tv, huh???

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
paul_richard...

it seems that you have made a friend in another thread:

I must warn you though, the other thread is not worth trying to discuss Criss Angel in.

There are certain persons in it that will not let any post rest, and pick it apart in an attempt to convince you he is some sort of higher being...

No joke.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(19 posts down)...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hi they see All,

Originally posted by they see ALL
an angel prophet with his own television show

great tv, huh???

The world and Universe is a strange and unusual place.

Criss Angel obviously has a more powerful Gift of Telekinesis than David Blaine, Matthew Manning, Uri Geller, The Amazing Kreskin, and Sai Baba now - as his Gifts have weakened over the years due to misusing them.

One wonders…

If Angel were in the flesh (as he is now) and channeled his Group Entity (as it is now) at the time and general area when the prophet Issa/Jesus traveled to India and died there at the age of 80 after proclaiming to be the Galilean Messiah, would that have changed the formation of early Christianity?

What would have happened if the famous incident that Saul of Tarsus had on the road to Damascus (which resulted in his conversion to Christianity) was altered?

Instead of Saul being telekinetically shocked, thrown off his horse, and blinded for three days, what if someone like Criss Angel levitated over to him and changed his perspective in another direction before the GE of Issa got to him?

Things that make you go hmmm.

It would have been an interesting clash to see the GE energies of Issa and the GE energies of Angel compete with one another to further their respective prophet and start a new religion.

Originally posted by they see ALL
paul_richard...

it seems that you have made a friend in another thread:

>

No joke.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Just because I espouse that people like Criss Angel have a Gift of Telekinesis does not mean that I also believe they are "higher beings."

But I can see how my stance and that of others - like etshrtslr - can be misunderstood into some thinking that we do believe that.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Or That Bad Language, Like "Mindfreak, My Ass!"

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 15-6-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Your citation of when he stook his arm through a person, that is a fake, he clearly puts his hand around the person and through his coat, look at the video, Criss's arm is on the side of the body.

And hey, I believe in Criss. But, he says himself, alot of what he does is fake, and alot is real. Its up to us to figure out what it is.

And I suggest you study Criss Angel before you make judgments about how he developed his power. He is a staunch believer in Jesus, he meditates, hes only gotten better over the course of time, and he even says the best is yet to come, I dont think hes dwindling from "misuse" at all.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
OMG thats so funny

thats his levitation that has everyone so excited?

ovbious wires, waist harness, paid crowd, no continous camara....
come on how gullable can the public be?

I will ask one more time...how is this parnormal
please follow the bouncing thread

mods do us a favour
only parnormal fits in paranormal, not magicians

[edit on 14-6-2007 by junglelord]

First of all, I am still here to give my word that levitation is done in live shows before paying audiences, and for the nth time, I was one of them in the 90's when David Copperfield did so at the third show of his I attended. Each show included 'illusions' that the fine skeptic Randi can not explain the way it is done. He is a great guy, Randi, but I repeat, he can't say how it is done. Until he can, he is not on equal footing with those who perform such things, like Angel and Copperfield. Three times I paid to see shows, never got paid, and saw for almost certainty that wires, harnesses, and video editting were not used. Holographs are at least a possible method, but wires and paid subjects are not the means used imo. See it live! If you don't do so, you are missing out. Thereafter, come back and tell me it was wires and video tricks. In my case, those theories are not possible, though I could be wrong. Being there makes all the difference. Randi can't explain it, can't do it, and yet he has got fans here who think he is the know all expert on the topic. He is not even able to do these things, nor give us a credible theory as to how they are done. If you go to a show, you will see for yourself, in person. I sat in row 7 at one show, not 20 feet from Copperfield as he did 'physically impossible' illusions. How? I don't know, but he did do them, right in front of my face, in three different shows.
Angel and others might just be the same. Why not? If they aren't doing something really special, why do they make the millions they do? Not all audience members are wrong, while those who never bothered to see it live and can't therefore speak with authority until they do so, are right. They might be, but logically, that is the less likely conclusion.
And again I ask, if you do go to a show, let me know if they pay you, or you see how they do it. Good luck to you, on that one. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
The one on top of the Luxor seems to have an obvious explanation to me. There must have been some translucent platform he was standing on that pushed up, from inside the top of the pyramid. So was it closed off to the general public for a bit while they filmed this bit?

It seems you should become a top magician, if you know how to do it. If you saw a levitation live, like me and thousands of people have, you would see that it is not a platform, cables, paid audiences, video tricks, etc. It may not be magic, but once you see it live, you know those theories are no good. Holographs... much more possible, but JungleLord, nataylor, Randi, and the rest of those who are so sure they know what they are saying is correct, y'all can't do it, and haven't seen it live, don't know anything about it. If you did, you'd be famous.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
LightWorker13,

I am a pretty intuitive and perceptive guy. The man he put his arm through was not a willing participant; he was traumatized by what had happened.

As far as making a judgment call on Criss Angel is concerned, that is exactly what I have done and will continue to do. Just because someone has a Gift of Telekinesis does not mean that he or she is highly evolved.

Maybe posts like this will serve to inspire people like Criss Angel to be more careful in the future with their Gifts. In which case, that is a service in itself.

Many people who are much older than Criss Angel have been meditating for a much longer period and do not have a Gift of Telekinesis. Meditation does not lead to having a Gift of Telekinesis. If it did, then meditators much older than Criss - like TM and TSM practitioners - would be flying around on a regular basis. Criss Angel's power doesn't stem from his body or spirit. It stems from thousands of basically spiritual discarnates of the yellow spectrum (or fourth plane), combining their energies in The Light and channeling that power through and around Criss' body.

I've been around people with a Gift of Telekinesis. I know what that energy feels like and I have come to know how to identify it in discarnate energy color.

Criss Angel being a "believer in Jesus" does not detract from my appraisal of him. Actually, this just adds evidence to my conclusion. Why? Because the energies of "Jesus" are also of the same yellow discarnate spectrum of energies that Criss Angel channels and which provide him with his Gift of Telekinesis.

If Criss Angel were not a believer in Jesus, now THAT would be a surprise

People who are truly spiritual and thereby strive to live by The Golden Rule don't seek to freak people out in a gross way and do not take innocent bystanders off the street and traumatize them.

"Judge them by their fruits."

Spiritual people seek to inspire and to harmonize their environment. Criss Angel wants to appeal to the common elements who feel that "to be shocked is to be rocked." That is an immature attitude and anyone who is highly evolved would not be lowering themselves to doing that with illusions or with a Gift of Telekinesis.

Study what happened with Sai Baba. Read all the sites which address his actions as a sexual predator of young men and boys at his ashram in India. Decades ago, Sai Baba's Gifts were much more powerful than that of Criss Angel. Which is why many used to call him The Christ of India. He would often manifest food and jewelry, as well as perform many healings.

Sai Baba's Gifts have lessened over the years because he misused them. I remember reading the testimony of a former devotee who saw the look of anguish on Sai Baba's face when he tried to conjure up something from the "Sai stores" and no longer had the power to do it like he used to.

It all balances out eventually. The operative word here is KARMA. If Criss Angel abuses his Gifts, he, as well as his Group Entity in the Mid Realms, will retrogress. When that happens, Criss Angel's Gift of Telekinesis will weaken just as what happened to the pedophile prophet Sai Baba of India.

You can fool many people in the flesh for a time but you cannot fool the source of power behind ALL the Gifts of the Spirit - The Light Of The God Force on the Other Side.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
but JungleLord, nataylor, Randi, and the rest of those who are so sure they know what they are saying is correct, y'all can't do it, and haven't seen it live, don't know anything about it. If you did, you'd be famous.

Right on BlackGuardXIII.

They would be famous and RICH too

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That's Exactly Right, Dude. But, I Don't Understand, How Does The Motherfuggin' Levitation Thing Work? Honestly! I Can Levitate, And I Have A Secret To It. But What Is The Secret?
Well, You See, I Know Criss Angel Personally. I Live Really Close To Him. I Visited His Secret Cabaret One Day, And He Said, "Now Alex, I Want You To Close Your Eyes." He Gave Me A Second Or Two And He Said "Is That Completed?" And I Said, "Check!" He Said, "Now Stick Your Hands Out, Cross Your Feet, And Your Fingers." I Said "Check!" And He Said, "Now, Breathe. Gently." And Right Then, I Lifted Into The Air, He Yelled "Open Your Eyes, You Motherfugger!" I Opened My Eyes, And I Was Levitated 15 Feet Off The Ground. That's My Secret To Levitating. If You Want To Be A Levitation Artist, Like Me, Visit www.crissangel.com... And Join The Loyal, Today!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1 Tru Criss Angel Fan
... I Know Criss Angel Personally. I Live Really Close To Him. I Visited His Secret Cabaret One Day, And He Said, "Now Alex, I Want You To Close Your Eyes." He Gave Me A Second Or Two And He Said "Is That Completed?" And I Said, "Check!" He Said, "Now Stick Your Hands Out, Cross Your Feet, And Your Fingers." I Said "Check!" And He Said, "Now, Breathe. Gently." And Right Then, I Lifted Into The Air, He Yelled "Open Your Eyes, You Motherfugger!" I Opened My Eyes, And I Was Levitated 15 Feet Off The Ground.

Hi Alex (aka 1 Tru Criss Angel Fan),

Obviously, closing one's eyes, sticking one's hands out, crossing one's feet and fingers, and breathing gently, does not in itself cause levitation. Those who have a Gift of the Spirit can sometimes share it with other people.

Which is precisely what Criss Angel did with you.

With the permission and active participation of his "yellow energy" Group Entity - of which he is in constant telepathic contact - Criss Angel shared with you the energies of his Gift of Telekinesis

Now if you were in my presence, I could temporarily grant you my Gift of Auric Discernment that is given to me from discarnate Saints. Those discarnate energy colors would be mainly sky blue, with some white also.

Isn't magick wonderful?

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
CYRIL TAKAYAMA is the next one to see !!

I admit that I have not read every page of this thread , but I have not seen the name yet of another gifted magician , or illusionist , or adept, or whatever it is that we are witnessing , namely CYRIL TAKAYAMA.

This is only my 3rd post on ATS and I do not know how to do links and such, but just go to YouTube and type in Cyril and watch, He can do virtually all of the things that Blaine and Angel do, and some new ones as well.

In addition to being a master illusionist, I believe that Cyril, like the others, has simply learned how to manipulate natural forces..I do not see all of these things as ' supernatural ' at all. I believe that God gave man the ability to do virtually anything , but that these abilities were lost over the eons due to various reasons not critical to this thread.

Randi and other naysayers CANNOT explain how many of these ' tricks ' are done; the supposed ' expose's ' always seem more ridiculous than simply accepting what we are seeing as being a real and valid experience. Sure, skepticism is necessary in all judgements about such things, but to deny one's own instincts and believe excuses that are less likely than simple natural manipulation of elements and forces is silly.Those who paid the price and practiced and practiced and believed and finally achieved : Blaine and Angel and Takayama , are entertaining us with these abilities while maiing a living , and also introducing these natural abilities to millions of people who at least have their imaginations and belief systems challenged , and that is a good thing in a world like ours is today, in my humble opinion.

If anyone can link a few of Cyrils videos here, I am sure it will start a whole new person being a part of the ' magic/illusion/adept discussion. A few of Cyril's things are truly mind boggling, check it out!! My favorites: The Aquarium video, The "Freshness Burger ' one as well, and many more. Astounding !!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Blaine and Angel and Takayama , are entertaining us with these abilities while maiing a living , and also introducing these natural abilities to millions of people who at least have their imaginations and belief systems challenged , and that is a good thing in a world like ours is today, in my humble opinion.

If anyone can link a few of Cyrils videos here, I am sure it will start a whole new person being a part of the ' magic/illusion/adept discussion. A few of Cyril's things are truly mind boggling, check it out!! My favorites: The Aquarium video, The "Freshness Burger ' one as well, and many more. Astounding !!

This site has a few video clips...

Info On Cyril Takayama

I think many would like to see Cyril levitate and fly around like Criss does.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Agreed..I too would like to see Cyril do levitations..However, we must also realize that certain adepts tend to have varying skills and skill levels, as well as interests in which feats they perform. When Cyril sticks his arm through an aquarium full of fish using only a paper towel to hold back the water, on camera with witnesses, there is NO WAY for it to be a set-up or fake.

Manipulation of natural elements and forces is the whole answer..HOW that is done is the question, and the answer is clear if one takes the blinders off and open up the mind. Randi and other naysayers are making money off of the REAL magicians by simply denying reality, while offfering NO alternative explanations that make any sense. Cyril can turn pictures into real items , Criss can capture duplicates from a mirror, etc. and these are inexplicable except by other than ' natural ' means.

These guys use illusions AND real magick at the same time and THAT is the key to their performances..a MIX of the ' real ' and the sublime trick..and that makes for a real experience. When they defy gravity, no skeptic can refute what is occuring, all they can do is insult and deny and bluff. I bet Randi is so jealous of these real adepts that he is furious and as always sticks to his age old denial, even tho' he cannot explain what we are seeing. Sad..I think he should retire to the old age home for ' stage magicians ' where he can relax around others who have no real need to know the truth and are content to wallow in their supposed superiority.

Criss Angel can levitate and alter perception and reality, that is undeniable. There are NO helicopters or cranes holding him up..and so those who refuse to believe their own eyes might be better off not looking at the proof as it will only serve to make them even more determined than ever to deny the facts and evidence. Criss Angel walked on water!! Does anyone dare say that there was a platform under the water? No way, swimmers were all over the pool, literally Criss had to get them to move so he could finish the walk...and had there been ANYTHING that could have supported him it would have been exposed right then and there by those in the pool, inches away from him..as well as the cameras used. But most people say " What a neat trick !!"..Just like with Jesus, there are always doubters and scoffers but those with their eyes open know what is real.

Funny how these days we hear so little from the ' debunkers ' as the ' stunts' get stranger and more difficult to hoax.They are strangely quiet about Criss and Cyril and Blaine, are they not? The excuses they would have to come up with to explain their actions would be so ridiculous that they would forever be laughed out of the business of denying the obvious. In years to come, we will see people FLY, not just levitate..and do many more things that will forever put to rest the notion that we are all physical and that every event can be explained or duplicated. Randi and his ilk can NEVER duplicate the events that Criss and Cyril undertake, nor can they give an intelligent explanation for what they see.

For now, I believe that we are seeing the first of many people who will rise up and show the world that there is more to reality than what is apparent. In time, an explosion of new adepts will give a whole new paradigm to our ways of thinking...it always comes from the bottom up, with proofs that cannot be denied becoming more and more common...I can't wait!!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join