It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
The whole purpose of Illusions is to make it seem real.
Therefore the levitation is not proof the laws of physics are broken...its proof he is a master magician and its a excellent illusion....nothing less, nothing more

The fact you have not determined the way the illusion is created does not make it real.

Those who believe prove how effective the illusion is.
The fact it has stumped so many is again another example of the success of the illusion...not proof he can levitate

hello junglelord,

what would constitute real proof of levitation then, if such encroyable video is not even considered proof?

how can anyone prove levitation, if this Criss Angel fellow isn't even proof?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I can prove he is a magician, you cannot prove he has special powers

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Lol! In the vid where he "floats" down in the atrium of that hotel you can see him swinging! The only impressive thing about Criss Angel is his head for heights... and his current girlfriend. And before you say "Well I don't see you making his money", I don't really care to make a fortune from duping the gullible. Just ask why the swinging, why not the floor above, and why straight down? Can anybody spell monfilament, I'm writing a letter to my MP.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
hello junglelord,

what would constitute real proof of levitation then, if such encroyable video is not even considered proof?

How about doing it in a lab under the supervision of scientists? You know, a clinical study of what hes doing, how hes doing it, what, if any laws of physics are being broken. A video that he produced is hardly evidence of anything beyond the normal. Especially with all the major special effects guru's out there.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The one on top of the Luxor seems to have an obvious explanation to me. There must have been some translucent platform he was standing on that pushed up, from inside the top of the pyramid. That would be the perfect place to build such a mechanism. There's probably very limited access to to, and it looked quite large, so they'd have plenty of room to work in. Notice that when he usually does his levitations, he lets his feet point down, like he was standing on tiptoe. But in this one, this feet were flat, like he was standing on something.

As for the lobby levitation, I just find it hard to believe that there only seemed to be about 10-20 people in the lobby. I've been in the Luxor. It's usually quite crowded. So was it closed off to the general public for a bit while they filmed this bit?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi MrdDstrbr,

I wonder how long the doubters can keep denying a truth that's right in front of their eyes?

Oh...you'd be surprised.

Glad you like the video references.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
until im there myself and see it with my own eyes i don't believe it

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Honestly. Criss Angel blows my mind. Did anyone see last nights episode with the broken glass? it was CRAZY.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
(Singing Tune) Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! In Your Face (Clap x3) I'm So Cool (Repeat Clap x3) I Got Criss' (Repeat Clap x3) -fast- E-Mail Adress (Repeat Clap x3) PWN'D!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 13-6-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I Saw It. It's Classic.

Get It Off! Get It Off! Get It Off! Get It Off Me! AHHHGH!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 13-6-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Nice Rhyming. Let's See. I Try To Levitate, Walk On Water, And Pull A Woman In Half Every Day. I Suceed. I Am 3% Criss Angel, The Illusional Mind Freak.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Criss Angel curses a lot. Guess he wants to fit in and appeal to the common elements who think it is cool to do so.

Having a steamroller go over much of his body while lying on ground glass was indeed impressive.

But what I found to be even better was the segment in the recent Mindfreak episode when he flew around and even over a tree at a golf course.

Can't find an online video clip of that golf course levitation yet. If anyone finds it before I do, please post a link in this thread.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

But what I found to be even better was the segment in the recent Mindfreak episode when he flew around and even over a tree at a golf course.

Can't find an online video clip of that golf course levitation yet. If anyone finds it before I do, please post a link in this thread.

Thanks.

Here it is, it starts about 30 seconds into the video.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
OMG thats so funny

thats his levitation that has everyone so excited?

ovbious wires, waist harness, paid crowd, no continous camara....
come on how gullable can the public be?

I will ask one more time...how is this parnormal
please follow the bouncing thread

mods do us a favour
only parnormal fits in paranormal, not magicians

[edit on 14-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord

I will ask one more time...how is this parnormal
please follow the bouncing thread

mods do us a favour
only parnormal fits in paranormal, not magicians

[edit on 14-6-2007 by junglelord]

well, the point is, how do you distinguish between people that may have real abilities, and "magicians"?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
ok - i have an observation - regards the las vegas country club " levitation "

first - what is that above his head - it tracks right ro left AS he levitates `

is it a prop , or a UFO

if its a ufo - why does no one comment on it ?

it is rather blatant - even on the crappy youtube feed

that they do not react to it has me wondering - are they blind idiots , or accomplices of mr angel ?

second - what is the deal with his " leg shake " before / after his ` levitation ` - is he incontinent ? or steppping into / out of his prop ?

i am not convinced by these videos

[edit on 14-6-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

these videos are stage managed and edited - by the preformer

which bit of this obvious fact do you fail to grasp ?

that is why skeptics do not trust them

as i have stated previously - every ` criss angel vid ` i have seen has contains edits and artefacts that scream stage management

again - as i have stated previously - very simply - by preforming ` levitation ` in a environment NOT under his or his accomplices control .

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
wow, wtf? I just watched a few of his levitation bits on youtube, and the one where he walks on water. Pretty GD impressive.

I'll wait to see it in person before claiming I think its the real deal though...

PS. Don't get your bananas in a bunch APE

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here's a vid I think that helps make APE's point clearer.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
sorry for multi posts, but he shows how he does minor lev illusions in this one...

if this one was fake so were all his others.... phew, thought I was losing all rationality!!! Now wonder the guys wealthy! DOH!

[edit on 14-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

[edit on 14-6-2007 by Stale Cracker]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join