It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am new to this discussion, but after watching a lot of his videos, i wonder:

Why has no one else EVER replicated Criss events, WITH props that cannot be seen? If one person could do an event with the same exact results..no props showing, no props alleged by an insider...then Criss Angel would be proven to be nothing but a regular, although very good, illusionist.

But it bothers me that there is not ONE film that shows anyone doing what Criss does AS HE DOES IT! If someone would duplicate a criss event, using props and then showing how the props were made invisible, then we would have something. It seems strange that ONLY Criss can do certain things..things that no one else seems to be able to do, with or without props. i have not made up my mind yet about Criss, but it seems too pat an answer to say that he alone has the ability to hide props and make a fortune merely by using fakery.

I believe the Lake Mead walk was real; too many witnesses and camera shots. I cannot accept that scores of people are in a conspiracy with criss to deceive, yet they never admit it. Strange...thats for sure.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

i really despise this guy, mainly because he's really not that good...

when he "walks on water", you can see that where he steps is simply shallow water that can't carry a full wave through it like the rest of the pool...

lol, and the rest of the time he's in another shot with paid actors dangling from a harness!

also, if he really can "walk on water", then how come when he takes his boots off his feet go below the water?!

also, i can't find the video, but i remember seeing one time where he has some woman appear from behind a curtain, when actually she crawled through a small hole at the bottom of some storefront between Criss's legs... you could even see her shadow of her crawling on the ground, AND the fake door was still sliding shut as he pulled away the curtain, with light coming from behind the door!

BOOOOOOOO!!! Criss Angel BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by richierich

You need to watch Magic's Biggest Secrets Revealed. They've replicated most of Angel's big stunts, including walking on water, levitating, and passing through a glass window. It's all really simple stuff.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Did anyone see "The E! True Hollywood Story" of Criss Angel? I saw a commercial for it, but I didn't see it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've been reading through this thread, and although I'm not a fan of chris angel or any "magician" I haven't seen really ANY of you show ANY proof of how his tricks are done...

All I see is people saying "thats the oldest trick in the book" and all kinda crap like that but you guys NEVER post how you think the tricks are done or link to something that shows... etc.

Earlier in the thread I saw some guy that said "I know all about all this stuff, I'm goin to go watch a few episodes then come back and explain this all to you guys".... he never came back and explained anything.

And btw I'm not saying ANY of this is real magic, as I don't believe in magic. I think all of these are illusions and tricks too but all I'm saying is NONE of you have showed how this stuff is done (although admitedly I havent read the whole thread, and I'm not going to read 400 pages rofl).

And also although this stuff isnt real magic, its still a talent. And it takes years to master this stuff. I guarantee NONE of you on this board could get up one day and "I'm going to learn magic" and go learn all these tricks and immediatly be able to perform them. It takes YEARS AND YEARS or practice, and I think it should be respected as a talent just as most you respect the talents of other people.

Edit: That walk on water thing is explained in some video on youtbe... I've seen it before and the explanation makes perfect sense to me.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by The7thSeer]

[edit on 28-6-2009 by The7thSeer]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The7thSeer

Quite honestly, you need to read more of this massive thread. We have gone through multiple tricks and explained them. You can choose not to believe them, but that is where our research led us.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
but explaining a ' trick' means showing it being done WITH props and then showing how thoese props were hidden from view in criss' events. Thats the crux of the issue. It is easy to say that you have explained anything. but unless you can show ONE example of anyone else doing the same event, how can you say you have figured it out?

i mean, not one of you can produce even one human being replicating criss events...not even close. Yet you wave your hands and act as if you have the answers. If so, what are they? WHO is the illusionist that can do exactly what criss does and then show us how it is done? it has never happened as the debunkers all rely on ' maybe this is how'...ot some preposterous assumption that there is no evidence of.

For example, in the video where he levitates in broad daylight with multiple witnesses ( NONE of which has ever admitted being part of a scam for criss)..it takses a real imagination to figure how how he did it; Cranes that cannot be seen...witnesses acting suprised...yet never in all criss career stepping up to admit a scam...it takes FAR more faith and assumption to believe that criss does not ahve special abilities,

One example of a criss event replicated exactly and then exposed to show the props...exactly done as criss does. do that and I will join you.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I was going to go to the one he did in Tampa last year.. but didnt waste my time

I was quite glad, even though I knew it was BS

The tv crews down here even made a stab at him when it was briefed on the news for like 30 seconds

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
See now this is one of those threads where I am 100% skeptical about.. Not only skeptical but I know 100% everything Chriss Angel does is an illusion or magic trick!!!

HE has not magical powers...

However Chriss Angel does know about Chi energy.. And that is partly why he can withstand so much pain in those tricks he does where it would seem like it hurts..
He uses meditation to over come not only his fear.. But the pain being sent to his mind..
however everything he does is strickly for fun..

The only real thing Chriss Angel uses is Chi energy.. But not the kind of Chi that sets things on fire, or knocks things over without touching them..

No its more of a state of mind. and being good at what you do and focused!

Hence for all those who badgered me on the boiling water with energy thread.. I know the difference between magic tricks, and something that could be real in a possible sense..

But reguardless.. he is still fun to watch!! and a great entertainer!!

Chriss even said it himself.. He wouldnt exploit magic if it was real..

He would be off helping people in need.. And keeping people out of harms way if that was the case..

Much like me and Chi.. I would never use it to entertain or amuse someone. Or allow it to be exploited by hollywood..

I use it to help others who are in pain.. Thats it.. nothing mystical or crazy about that logic..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You sound just like Eyewitness86

Anyways, asked and answered. look up Magics biggest secrets revealed. they replicate angels crap.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If only he did not have that nasty lisp. I cannot stand to listen to him talk for more than a few minutes at a time.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
but explaining a ' trick' means showing it being done WITH props and then showing how thoese props were hidden from view in criss' events. Thats the crux of the issue. It is easy to say that you have explained anything. but unless you can show ONE example of anyone else doing the same event, how can you say you have figured it out?

ISO is right, you do sound like Eyewitness. You say show me the props that we can't see.???? It's an edited filmed version, of course you aren't going to see the props. It's like watching Star Wars and seeing the wires and puppeteers, you are not going to see them in the final version.

As to your claim of CA not having any examples of someone else doing his tricks, what about David Copperfield doing the "Buzz saw in half"? His version is actually better IMO. Go back in this thread to see other examples if you doubt us. And BTW, it's actually CA doing one of DC's tricks which has been done by others as well.

Have you seen CA actually perform his levitation live in front of you, richierich?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by pavil]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
... Hey guys, isnt this topic in the wrong forum ??? .... there are like 3 or 4 " gay" Threads running right now, .... it should be put in any one of those.

... If Cris Angel really wanted to blow my mind he could show me he's capable of reading/writing.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The7thSeer

Three posts above you is a video that has been disected twice by me and a third time by its latest poster.

"ANY evidence..."?

Did you do ANY thinking while you were reading? Or do you demand we do all the thinking for you?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
For example, in the video where he levitates in broad daylight with multiple witnesses ( NONE of which has ever admitted being part of a scam for criss)...witnesses acting suprised...yet never in all criss career stepping up to admit a scam...

That's because they are Paid Employees and sign Non-Disclosure Agreements.

A non-disclsure agreement is a legally-binding contract.

A legally-binding contract is enforceable by the courts.

So that's two contracts the "witnesses" sign. One so they are covered by the production's insurance and get paid for being on set and another to guarantee they never reveal the secrets they witness by being on set.

All of which has already been explained.

How do I know this? I'm a television producer.

Which has also already been explained.

You are exactly like Eyewitness.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hey everyone. I just found out that Chris Angel does real magic! It's the TRUTH!

I know 'cause I saw this amazing documentary the other day. It's about this kid, Harry wazzis-name, and he goes to this school where they teach REAL MAGIC! It's like called Hogsnot or something. And it's taught by Wizards and everything! They must all be like level 80 or something. Anyway, I heard that Chris Angel went there and was like the best student EVER. That's why he can do all those tricks for real so don't believe the haters.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Criss Angel uses camera tricks and i'm convinced he has audience members "in the know" in the videos.
Yes, he's a magician, and does parlor tricks and that is used to obscure his facade. He also uses hypnotism and that helps as well. But real magick, Criss does not do.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by videoworldwide]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The7thSeer
I've been reading through this thread, and although I'm not a fan of chris angel or any "magician" I haven't seen really ANY of you show ANY proof of how his tricks are done...

Go to Youtube and put in Chris angel revealed. It may take you a while to sift through allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the proof of his cheap camera tricks as well as good evidence his audience members are in on it. Let me know when you are done. I would really like to see you retract your statement and appologize for wasting a post when all you had to do was go look it up yourself.

Let me start you off

[edit on 24-7-2009 by imsuchaniceguy]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
or chris is the antichrist oh wait isnt it supposed to be obama :/

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What really scares me about this thread is that; people who have access to iPhones and the internet and digital cameras and Coke Zero believe that THERE IS REAL MAGIC!!!!

Am I losing my mind here?! Are there people out there that truly believe that there are REAL WIZARDS RUNNING AROUND?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Calm down, calm down. Just take the little blue pill and it will all be all right. So comfortably numb....Modern society requires a certain submission to insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139 >>

join