It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You have been asking us to look at this video for ages now, but us deniers are too scared, we fear that after seeing it we will have ZERO evidence to back us up. It would be like " oh judge this wise and intelligent Eyewitness says it is so, so it must be". Then the mighty Paul_ would fly down using his chi-no string telekinesis power and enlighten us to the error of our ways, perhaps even trip over one of the invisible props left behind by Mr Angel. So if hear-see ( that was a joke ) evidence is all we have, lets use that to perform an Angel Autopsy on the building to building Levitation, using both the expose one and the actual stunt footage. Being a denier, I am not intelligent enough to know how to post links, but at least I can spell!

SO Here Goes, First we have to not be fooled by the childish misdirections like the pretending to wrap his foot around something, before lift-off. Lets take some bullet points, in sequential order of video, all continuity issues and a few mysteries:

* The large T.V. Ariel which can be seen, then can`t be seen, it looks wrong and seems to have wires in places it shouldent, and it is a higher point than Angel.

*A big grey cloud at liftoff which is not there, then suddenly appears, the half turn at liftoff could only be done with a turn spindle, which would be just about where the cloud is.

*The thick wire which runs along the rooftop infront of Angel, hangs over the end of the building and runs straight down, but all of a sudden at liftoff, the cable is now running in a quarter circle curve, STRANGE if this is a one take jobby, not a mish mash of five or six takes stuck togeather.

* Man on roof is there one minuite, vanished the next.

*The walking man who vanishes from take to take. This is supposed to be one take, yet HAS to have been filmed by two or, I believe three, cameras. So why is there no other cameramen visible in the longshot looking toward the truck, they too have vanished,

*Final for the while, the long distance view of Criss flying across, supposed to be one take, even allowing for a number of cameras filming at the same time, they could only record EXACTLY the same thing, but a different angle. So why is he floating perfectly upright in one shot, while covering the exact spot in the float from another angle, he has assumed a crazy non-upright angle, leaning forward.

ONE TAKE, MANY TAKES, THREE( or Four ) EVENTS MADE INTO ONE, Liftoff, Landing, Flight(s), all filmed at different times of the day, hence the changing weather,daylight, etc.

Not an Illusion after all, they were right about that, but it was a Mini-Movie and hardly possible to pull off in front of genuine witnesses, you just film him doing a little bit of a Levitation to a few extra people as well and edit the reactions.

Whoops, now my posts have started to get as long as, well you know who`s, sorry to all of the rational DENIERS, who have actually read it all and not just the first line!

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Qwenn]

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
If you listen closely on the Luxor levitation video, you will hear Criss ask Jesus to protect him as he begins. Criss knows that his ability to levitate comes from the realm that is unseen to the common person, and he may well believe that God has gifted him with his abilities and thus appeals to God to protect him. PaulRichard believes that group entities are responsible and he may very well be right; I am still uncertain if it is a natural ability that few have or use and develop, or if it is indeed the efforts of a group of entities oin the unseen realms.

But this I know: Criss can levitate, and he can teleport, and create material items from the nether. That is certain. And Criss could do a lot more I am sure, and he will, before he plays his abilities out. Since he is not an altruistic person and is using his abilities to make money and gain fame, I have no doubt that he will never develop his full potentials unless he gets a more sharing view of the world and how he can use his gifts to help others. As it is, he certainly is the ONLY man on earth who can do what he does, to the degree that he does it. And that is pretty cool in itself!!

yet, once again you fail to answer my questions to you, and the questions of others, how about instead of you telling us we need to prove its fake, which we have a number of times, that you fail to notice, maybe you can show me some actual proof its real beside edited film created to pull this illusion off.

you are probably the kind of guy that thinks the new War of Worlds movie really happened because no one has actually shown you film of the CGI guys at work making the film.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Well as a denier of truth myself, I can say I absolutely know where those people disappeared to !! They used Chi to cloak themselves! If Criss can use Chi to levitate, they can use Chi to disappear. As a matter of fact, I am using Chi right now to make a few individuals here believe that Chi is real
In any case, as a denier of the truth, I do not need to provide evidence for anything I post here. I will share one giant secret with you. I use my Chi to negate Criss' Chi so he can't levitate which is why he must use invisible wires which his agents created with their Chi power. I forgot to tell you that you can use Chi to create invisible wires too ! I guess at this point I must say, "Prove I'm wrong". That's how it goes right? I make absurd claims then make you disprove them so I can be lazy? I'm just checking cause I don't want to get it wrong

[edit on 24-2-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ok, Ok..since you refuse to go back and watch the video and read the posts about the low loevel levitations, here it is AGAIN:

Criss does NOT HAVE to resort to stunts and props to do any level levitation. Criss WANTS people to keep guessing, that is how he makes money, doing seemingly impossible events, with NO props evident or proven. He sells book and stuff like all other illusionists, and he has an interest in keeping the lid on any definitive answer about his abilities.

Here is a video of Criss doing a low level levitation, and if you say that it is all a trick with paid witnesses and other nonsense, then you are not worth bothering with. Unless you can refute with EVIDENCE what is seen, then you must admit that Vriss can levitate.

Now, ask yourself what box Criss stepped onto at the top of the Luxor? Of the golf course? You must resort to all of the unfounded and silly excuses we always hear from deniers in order to get anyone to believe that Criss has the ability to silence all paid witnesses forever, trick film that deceives, and get rich because he simply has the smartest crew..and all the other nonsense we hear that you have ZERO proof of.

And as far as the moronic comment about me paying you to hide in a bush and film Criss: That is perhaps the most immature and banal silliness that has been posted here since the beginning of this thread..it would take a lot more than that to convince you: I cannot pay for every denier to take courses in logic, statistical analysis and hone their observation and comprehension skills to the degree needed to see the plain truth. If you are blinded to the possibility that a human being can levitate, then nothing will do the job.

If Criss knocked on your door and walked into your living room and levitated right in front of you, you no doubt would accuse his crew of spiking your pablum with '___'...you will NEVER be able to critically examine evidence until you DROP all preconceived notions and operate ONLY on the basis of the evidence presented. So far, the only evidence we have seen are supposed editing anomalies on video's that mean nothing...and a great deal of nothing else. No paid witnesses, no film editors that can verify deceptive editing, no one else ever doing what Criss does or better.

Since I answered you, answer me: tell us WHY not one other human being has replicated Criss events? Why has no one simply put together the props that could account for what is seen, and show us how they were made invisible. Thats all. Simple. We are not asking for the moon, just something that settles the question. you need at least ONE major' gotcha ' moment to continue demanding that we believe what you say.

So tell us, you brilliant deniers, why Criss and Criss alone can make the money ans get the fame ans stay number one for as many years as he cares to..I will be amused I am sure by the likley, possible and believable answer you give...that is, if you can summon the nerve to tell us about how Criss alone has the means..which is silly because he got rich by being able to do what no one else can..so that fails you..what else? this should be good. Tell us why Criss alone can keep his crown every year and why no one can top him, or even copy him. We are waiting..

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

You brought up the video, why don't you, FOR ONCE, provide evidence to support your spurious conclusions ??

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hmmmm you don't seem to be responding to me? I thought we went through this about 10 pages or so ago. Allright let's do it one more time slowly for you to keep pace.

1 Where did it take place?

2 Is it inside or outside?

3 Why does he have to "levitate" right by a rather tall wall? Couldn't he do it at a very public venue surrounded by hundreds of people?

3 Do we see the area above Criss?

4 How come we don't see Criss walk to the wall, levitate, then walk away from the wall? What about the people in the video I mentioned that seem to be outside in the sun who look to be in an unrelated shot?

5 Why does CA have to basically go "stiff" each time he levitates?

6 How many people "eyewitnessed" this supposed feat?

All of these are questions you never choose to think about or answer.

Don't stop believing...... Hold unto that feeling!!!

No.... your right, CA must be able to do it and no one else in the world can. I Bet CA doesn't tour since, his Circque show will be customized for his "powers". Least DC manages to tour.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
yup Christopher Reeves can fly also, I saw him do it and so has millions of other people. I know its true because I saw him do it in superman. Hundreds if not thousands of people are on the street saying look its a bird, its a plane, this proves its real, I saw it on t.v. It is 100% true, he had special powers and made alot of money doing it also. No one has ever shown me editing of film or blue screen, or digital backgrounds, oh no wait, I have seen that stuff, but I dont believe those videos actually showing me how it was done. Those videos arent real, Christopher Reeves can fly, I ask eyewitness to prove to me that he cannot.

one good thing about this whole thread is it proves the existance of another reality, and someone special posting on here lives in it.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by ringing]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

More likely that Criss asked Jesus to protect him cause he was worried that the harness or wires could break...I mean, it was a stunt, not safely on stage, and a fall would have hurt a lot!

But, eyewit, as to your inane suggestion that jesus waits around 'til Criss asks him for help....puhleeeez!!!

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Your questions are silly and nitpicking nonsense. You ask silly questions that mean nothing..WHY doeswn't he do it some other way? Gee, Pavil, lets guess about that as well..Why didn't he do it in front of more people? He does it in front of huge crowds and when he does you have some lame excuse for why that is not valid...then when he does it in front of a smaller crowd, then of course you wonder why it was not different. What nonsense!

What does all that have to do with what is seen? Are you saying that there are props there and paid witnesses? if so, come right out and say so. Asking ME why Criss didn't do it just the way YOU imagine that he should is crazy: How do I know? he did it the way he does it!! Maybe the lifting from the forces or entities that affect the levitation come from his legs, and he crosses them to steady himself..think for a moment:

If YOU were being picked up by your pals for a joke, and they grabbed your ankles and lower legs, what would your posture have to be to stay straight up and stay standing? If you were being lifted by your torso and arms, you could allow your feet to dangle, right? but if it were reversed, you would have to stand to help the forces lifting you so you could remain upright. I really should not have to explain this to you, Pavil. After all this time you really should have more evidence than wondering why he stands like he does..some simple thought processes should answer that.

It looks to me as if Criss gets his 'lift ' from the lower portion of his body, and that would explain why he crosses his legs and adopts the posture he does. Why do YOU think that he does it? because of the invisible wires and cranes and paid witnesses that never talk???Please. Lets use some common sense here: If Criss cannot levitate, why on earth have we never seen anyone else do what he does? No interest in money and fame? yeah, right. That is as believeble as the rest of the denier logic.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

I was going to suggest that this thread was started to earn points, but I looked and the OP has more points than GOD!

Time to go on an ATS store shopping spree!

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

More likely that Criss asked Jesus to protect him cause he was worried that the harness or wires could break...I mean, it was a stunt, not safely on stage, and a fall would have hurt a lot!

But, eyewit, as to your inane suggestion that jesus waits around 'til Criss asks him for help....puhleeeez!!!

And WHAT wires and harness are you referring to? the invisible ones that no one can see or film? Or the ones that exist soley in your imagination?

Please show us the harness and wires, or someone who can verify them, and how they could be used and not seen under the worlds brightest light, or admit that you are just talking from your limited grasp of reality. If there is a harness and wires, what are they hanging from, a sky hook? get real.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Please.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Stop the personal attacks and name calling, discuss the topic.

Thank You.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am exiting this discussion for a while. I just got a warning from a Mod who does not even moderate this thread, and I cannot even reply to his warning to ask what was so wrong with what I said...it is not worth losing my ability to discuss other subjects to try and get the deniers to see the light.

I will stop in now and then to see if any real evidence has been offered, but getting involved with nonsense will only bring more grief. Believe what you want to: if you want to believe that Criss can get rich and famous by devious means, and that no one else has that ability, then go ahead.

It is not ME who loses, it is the people who never get the chance to open their minds and experiences. I get in more hot water over this subject than any other...never again. Not worth it.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Used to really follow his show, but I honestly am convinced he is just an "illusionist". Not to say any of the stuff he does is impossible.

I don't see why any of the stunts Chris Angel does wouldn't just be filmed in front of a paid audience with the use of camera tricks.

One "illusionist" I have taken quite some interest in is Derren Brown from the UK.

www.youtube.com...

Pretty bad example of something that can't be faked, but check out the rest of his videos across youtube, he does alot of stuff with alleged hypnotism and the power of suggestion.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Eyewitness has already lost out. Believing in a TV show about a guy who's already been demonstrated to fake tricks is, well, silly. A rational mind requires one to not believe something until it has been proven to be true, yet we've seen no proof of CA's ability. A TV show he has full control over is NOT proof. An independent test carried out under circumstances not dictated by CA would be far, far better.

One question still remains: If CA's abilities are real, why hasn't he claimed Randi's prize of $1m and given it to charity? Surely he's the most selfish person with super abilities ever. Or just an illusionist.

Hint: he even sells DVDs that show how to levitate on his site.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
reply to post by pavil

Your questions are silly and nitpicking nonsense. ..... He does it in front of huge crowds and when he does you have some lame excuse for why that is not valid

Sorry to see you finally crossed the line, my questions however are quite logical and critical. CA has never performed the "high levitation" in front of a large crowd. The Top of Luxor was way to far away for anyone to claim to have witnessed it up close.

Are you saying that there are props there and paid witnesses? if so, come right out and say so.
I have made it abundantly clear that yes he uses props, shills and editorial control as well as classic misdirection to achieve his "freaks".

I really should not have to explain this to you, Pavil. ..some simple thought processes should answer that....... It looks to me as if Criss gets his 'lift ' from the lower portion of his body, and that would explain why he crosses his legs and adopts the posture he does. Why do YOU think that he does it? because of the invisible wires and cranes and paid witnesses that never talk???
Quite honestly the most simple of thought processes reaches the conclusion that CA is in that posture because he IS held by entities, called wires and harness, that allow him to appear to levitate. The stiffness of his look is primarily due to his harness holding him in that manner. Notice we never see CA walk before or after a levitation, there is a reason for that. If CA were to levitate shouldn't he be able to do it in every direction/ axis?

You know you could continue this debate, just do it without the constant demeaning and inflammatory language that is directed at the opposing side. I know all of us, myself included, have been drifting towards personal remarks about others and their beliefs, let's focus on the real topic.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Illij

To be fair to CA, not all of his illusions, need camera editing and shills for an audience. He has been a lifelong magician and illusionist and has assembled perhaps the greatest team of people around him that any magican has ever had. He just goes over the top with some of the things he tries and has to pull them off on TV by resorting to trickery. I am sure his Vegas show will rock though, most of the Headliner Vegas magic shows are very very good IMO.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
One example of obvious paid 'actors' and shills is his 'walking on water' illusion. It's out on the internet, so I'm not giving anything away...

Plexiglass is virtually invisible underwater. You can see his very deliberate steps, feeling to make sure he's on the post. People swim 'under' him, but never under his feet. So, the whole thing requires set-up, and paid 'actors' to accomplish a filmed stunt.

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join