It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

criss angel discussion...

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Here are a few of your words..I believe they are more telling than your imagining all that you do with ZERO evidence.

" Can't you tell"

"I'm unclear "

" I'm guessing "

" I think I read somewhere "

I AM unclear about the Luxor float. as to was it advertised beforehand, so any Tom, Dick or Harry could attend as a witness. Do you not have the answer to this? I thought you were an expert on the Float?

I'm guessing (it will be like tinkerbell) It was a joke!

Can't you tell?
I can tell, as others do, that sometimes these crowds reactions aren't really legit. I dunno, something to do with always seeing the same spectators, some of them lying about never meeting him before, and oh yes, Criss himself saying he lies on Midfreak and much of his show is BS.

If you ever care to listen to what he has really said, then you will learn that he has full intentions of making you think he has powers. Or these illusions would not work or have the desired outcome. It's important to set the stage in the mnd of the audience. A magician or an illusionist cold explain that better than I.

It's his belief that if a paranormal event can be replicated, it is not paranormal. One of you just said levitations can be faked. You have to ask yourself, could that have been faked? Even if you can't figure out how. Is it possible? That possibilty increases when it's an Illusionist or trickster who has performed it.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Re: the interview I posted with Penn. Didn't CA say all that mind body & spirit talk on his superhuman show, and that is how he could lift that car? The caller says no way he lifted it, it was fake, a lie whatever & CA agrees he lied. He was called out on the trick (and claiming it was his mind body spirit) and 'fessed up to it.

EW: I want to clarify what I meant about the Luxor Float. I did not mean he made a tape of it and it's all faked. I'm not that skeptical!

On an older clip of his appearance on Conan, he said he will float above the Luxor June 6th. Now did he mean on june 6th when his season premieres, we would see this float that was taped earlier, or did it mean he hadn't done it yet & will do it live june 6th?

I was questioning if an announcement had been made (prior to him doing it - which of course could be on the conan show too) that he would be doing this. So there could be news crews etc and witnesses prepared to capture what he doesn't want shown. I've only seen footage from his crew (and yes the spectators). I'm assuming (if it's alright with you that I sound unsure and speculate) he did this unannounced and it was a surprise to those who happened to be passing by the Luxor. He was probably only up there / on display for a few minutes, by the time other camera crews could show up it would be over. I could be WRONG, but that's what I meant!

[edit on 15-2-2008 by violet]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
CA did all the endurance feats in the first season to get attention. He wanted to stand out, to have people say who is this guy, what a freak.

He got his TV specials because of the success of his live shows on stage in NY. He doesn't tour, as you keep saying he does all these live shows.

He had a vision to put on this great magic show on Broadway. No-one would hire him or help him, saying it was post 911 and no-one was going to shows. He kept at it and some did make offers, but they wanted a big cut and he had done all this work and was not giving it to others. Or they made false promises. He was sick of it and believed he could do this show. He asked his mother to mortgage her home & finance hundreds of thousands $$$, promising her if he failed he would get 10 jobs and pay back every dime. Well the rest is history as they say. It was a raving success ...

This is how determined he is and why has risen to such heights. He has also said that his father had taught him to be successful you must always make yourself look bigger than you really are. Although some businessmen would disagree with this appraoch, it works for what he is trying to establish. I think this is quite telling of how he orchestrates his career and image.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I never climaed to be an expert about the luxor or any event. All I know is that there were no props used. I also know that I personally called the Luxor and spoke for a few minutes with the Chief of Engineering at the hotel and quizzed him pointedly about what happened, if any props were used or allowed to be attached to the hotel property, if anyone but Criss was up there, if any machines, platforms, wires, supports or any other device or structure was permitted to be on or attached to the hotel to assist in the event..etc. The answer was NO. The man said " There was nothing up there but Criss and ther light".

I also took into account the many video's, several of which were home videos taken by spectators who happened to be present and mailed to Criss. NONE showed any way that the event could have been tricked. No evidence suggest that props were there, except for the inability of some people to believe in human levitation makes them insist that props must exist. I saw that there would have to have been some supports present that could have accounted for the event, but there was no way that they nwould NOT have been seen. The light was 2.3 BILLION candlepower, the most powerful Xenon light in the world.

Any wires, or supports would have been illuminated, as well as any platforms.There was ONE helicopter circling with cameras to film the event. far enough away to have no prop wash affect Criss. No helicopter could have been hovering without lights: The FAA would never allow it, and Criss would have swayed and twisted if he had ben hanging from any device shkyward. There was none. Criss was not hanging from anything.

Also, had any tackle, supports or wires ben strung between hotels, they would have been apparent and there would have been elaborate prererations that could not have been hidden from view previous to the event. multiple permits would have to be pulled to accomplish this, and how many competitive hotels would cooperate to make the Luxor more famous? yeah, right. No way. You have to get into detailed particulars and pin down all factors and scrutinize them in order to face the obvious:

No props are there, and no props could have been used without being seen. All people contacted deny any peops were used, and Criss says he does not use props in the high levitations.

On the golf course levitation, Criss tells the operator of the POV camera to shoot the sky ' so people can see I have nothing up there, people accuse me of using all kinds of things..". How much clearer must he be? The golf course represents a real problem for denier's: in order to convince us that it is a a scam, they have to believe the following:

Criss hires actors and brings them to sites like the golf course to act suprised and ignore the ' cranes ' and ' wires ' that allow Criss to trick us.

These actors ( witnesses ) are always loyal to Criss and never tell about his secret arrangments to silence them.

The video's are ALL taken to some studio where experts ( who also remain silent forever ) manipulate the film to eliminate the cranes and wires, etc.

All employees, paid witnesses and even employees of the businesses used to film the events are all willing to stay quiet forever about their roles in the events.

Criss is the ONLY human being that has the dishonesty to do the above to make money: All others are simply too honest to make a fortune that way, by hiring actors and using deceptive editing to make people think he can really levitate. All others are just too honest to follow in Criss footsteps.

The reason no one but Criss and Blaine and Takayama, of all people on earth, can perform the events they do the way they do is because they are the only three men on earth with enough resources(!!) to pull off staged events and trick film.

So there you have it: You can believe in vast conspiracies of silence, and props that cannot be seen, and events that are not duplicated because no one else like's money..and on and on..But I prefer to believe the plain and simple truth:

No evidence exists that shows that the high levitations are anything but what is seen, an example of human levitation. Believe which side you will, but if you still cling to the denier's code, at least ask yourself WHY...maybe at the end of that rainbow you will find a pot 'o gold and realize that reality ain't always what it seems to be!! Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi Eyewitness86,

You certainly have been 'Keeping the Flame' in this thread, and I have also noticed other support for our stance in here.

Touché.

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
There you go, CA lies. So that shoots down one of your contentions that, when CA says everything you see is real, or this is a demonstration of mind, body, spirit, its utter BS.

Just because someone lies does not mean that one cannot demonstrate a Mind-Body-Spirit connection.

Edit to add: Just to recap, CA says on a radio show, he does nothing paranormal. The believers counter and say he says he does mind body and spirit demonstrations.

Criss Angel says what he wants when he wants. Some of it is him being honest, some of it is a concerted attempt on his part to gloss over the psychic ability issue and just rack in more money.

As I stated before, if you are referring to the Penn radio interview, CA played him and said exactly what he knew Penn wanted to hear.

So on the one hand CA tells the truth as in the FOX News Interview with John Gibson. And on the other hand he purposely lies when it suits his purpose. On that FOX interview he said that a lot of what he does is illusion and a lot of it is real, and that we are to decide which is which. Those of us who have experience with things like Qigong, telekinesis, mediumship, auric gazing, etc., know that these things are quite real. So for CA to say that he occasionally uses a Mind-Body-Spirit connection (a clever way of saying that he uses telekinesis) only confirms to us that which we already know to be true.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
I'd be willing to bet that the levitation illusion video link you posted of Copperfield levitating around the Grand Canyon was produced AFTER Criss Angel emerged as a MindFreak phenomenon in the public eye. Moreover, a lack of witnesses on the ground lessens its credibility as genuine telekinesis.

Ill take that bet!!

After posting that I knew that someone would go digging. Then I realized that it was an issue was neither here nor there.

It still doesn't mean that Copperfield is anything more than an illusionist with some fancy gadgetry.

If he could do the high levitations that Criss Angel has done, he would have had his own RECENT show AND he would have done so with lots of eyewitnesses to the event.

Why?

Money-Money-Money

If you want to counter that argument with some effectiveness, all you have to do is present to us some 'street magic' type videos of DC doing levitation on city sidewalks, in parks, over golf courses, etc., with plenty of eyewitnesses.

Alas, even if you do all that, it still doesn't prove it completely, since levitation can be faked, at least on stage with some high-tech equipment.

I remain unconvinced that David Copperfield is anything more than an illusionist.

But hey, maybe someday he will also have a Gift of Chi-Telekinesis.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by salparadise
well i think its obviuse and we should all agree that criss angel is whitch well actualy warlock so there that solves this debate

Most witches and warlocks - as well as David Copperfield - don't levitate 500 feet and above the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas

As well as over parks and golf courses, and in front of many eyewitnesses which tend to detract from the idea that video editing trickery is utilized

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

you always try to twist logic and facts, and I will not have it.

Where, link to those posts. Harsh accusations, I hope you can back them up.

Criss is just saying that he is not perfect and is just like all of us.

Really? You've spoken to him on this issue, you've asked him about this have you? Please, do share with us! Otherwise, all we have to go on is what he said, and what he said was HE LIES ON HIS SHOW!

You are again turing it on it's head to obfuscate the issue:

We have asked you repeatedly to provide us with any evidence of human levitation and you have provided none. I have asked you repeatedly to provide us with your list of what you consider evidence, you have provided none.

We on the other hand, have provided video's detailing digital anomilies and potential equipment details. We have provided enough supportive evidence to call into serious question the veracity of your claims.

If you have anything that would be classified as evidence, please present it, NOW. Put up or shut up!

( don't like to bring the odds on that one up, now do you ?)

Oh I would LOVE to discuss the odds of Criss Angel levitating and defying phsyics with you! If only you'd actually present the data you must have in order to make the assumption that the odds are on your side.

Of course, everytime I asked for your data, you completely ignored my request.

My guess, you have no data, and no idea how to compile statistical evidence.

I mean really, you actually believe the odds of CA doing something no other human can do are lower than him just being a decent illusionist?

That my friend, is being delusional.

( your excuse for this makes people either laugh or detest you for your gaul)...

There have been more people coming to this thread in support of our position.

ONE second of film that has been altered to deceive...and I do NOT mean looking at shadows and angles , but something substantial and evidential.

This is where you just get annoying, you pick one part of a video that you think you can explain away, and then you act as if its the only point brought up to counter a CA levitation.

What about the cloud arrangement? In one scene there is light cloud coverage, in others, there is not a cloud in the sky. Must have been real windy that day for those clouds to move so fast...

Hey, when did you quit beating you wife?

Wow, just wow....totally uncalled for and quite frankly, highly offensive. Should I go get a mod or do you want to appologize?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
It still doesn't mean that Copperfield is anything more than an illusionist with some fancy gadgetry.

Exactly. The point of the DC video being posted was that others have "levitated" great distances WITH PROPRS.

Alas, even if you do all that, it still doesn't prove it completely, since levitation can be faked, at least on stage with some high-tech equipment.

The grand canyon isnt a stage, and the props he used were not high tech.

I remain unconvinced that David Copperfield is anything more than an illusionist.

I never said he was.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I couldn't care less about Criss Angel. I doubt what he does is legitimate, because if it were and it had any worth to society he should be willing to share what he knows. Instead he does crappy tv specials and the like. That's a rather worthless and selfish use of any supposed abilities he has.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

If hard data is required for you to comprehend outrageous odds then you are being disingenuous to the max. You KEEP trying to turn it around: I HAVE presented proof, the video's and witness statements. YOU have NOT refuted any of them. You claim that CLOUDS are a telling sign of some trickery: U, bro..clouds move in the wind and change position, sometimes within seconds. Camera angle also plays a part.

WHY don't you cover the points that shred your argument? You IGNORE the parts that make you guys look silly. Why not just come out and say " Look, we DO accept the things listed in your post and here is why." We know why; because any answer given will be so ludicrous that you would be embarrassed, thats why. So instead you just take the back road to the logical path.

It takes believing in MULTIPLE , odds defying circumstances to be a denier. What do I have to do to get a straight answer? I know, I will list them with numbers and you can answer each one, YES or NO...OK? That will tell us all we need to know. A yes or no is all that is needed.

1.. Do you believe that Criss hires actors and brings them to events and pays them to act supprised and to ignore the ' props ' and ' cranes ' , etc. that he allegedly uses to trick us on video? Yes or no.

2. Do you believe that Criss has some method that insures that all these paid witnesses, etc. will remain silent forever, thus protecting him from discovery? Yes or no.

3. Do you believe that Criss is the only person on earth to do high levitations in public and with large numbers of people watching and filming because no one else wants to be as dishonest and sneaky, or because they just do not care about money and fame and advancing their own careers? Yes or no.

4. Do you believe that Criss' employees and the employees of all the hotels, etc. are all told to lie to cover up the truth about Criss events and to also remain silent forever? Yes or no.

5. Do you have any articulable and substantial evidence that proves that there is any reason to have answered YES to any of the above questions/ Yes or no? If so, what?

I could go on but if you give a straight YES or NO to the questions above, we can then identify your real and actual beliefs, and you can tell US why you believe that way. You are accusing Criss of NOT being able to levitate, yet you provide no evidence, only guesses as to how it MAY have been done, and virtually ALL of those answers are not only totally without any foundation in reality, but in plain contradiction to what is seen on the video's.

You are always demanding that WE prove that what is seen is in fact what is seen...that is not the way it works, and you know it. Thats not honest inquiry. YOU have the burden of proof since YOU are the accusers: you accuse Criss of being a sham, a crook, someone who deceives by fraudulently altering video's to remove props, a guy with no morals about deception thru trrickery, a normal illusionist who happens to be willing to lower himself to covering up props and silencing witnesses to make a buck...right? But you present NO proof.

So, answer the 5 questions above and then once you have stated your position, and WHY you believe that way, we can get back to rational discussion of the events. No denier wants to go on record to state what they believe and why, because they know that it looks stupid to insist that all those suppositions equal one iota of evidence.

And, In Spite Of the fact that all the deniers can point to are some SUPPOSED ' cloud anomalies' or a ' UFO ' in the sky, or the hilarious ' calculating the sway ' of Criss when levitating...they insist that they must be right!! If I could not come up with anything more substantial and compelling than clouds moving thru the sky and other petty and NON evidential ' proofs ' then I would be asahmed to state with certainty that I knew what the real deal was.

Let me ask you this: WHY on earth would I come to the conclusions I did and expose myself to possible permanent removal from ATS ( voluntary ), which I promised to do after eating as much crow as you can dish out, with me humbly apologizing for my mistaken judgement IF you could PROVE to a reasonable degree that I am wrong with evidence that would convince any sound mind that the likely answer was that props were used; and WHY would I humiliate myself taking a firm stand on this issue , if there was obvious and plain proof that I am wrong? Why would I do that?

Why not just assume like you do?What made me come to the copnclusion that there are NO props used on the levitations at issue? I explained in another post exactly why, but of course you do not respond to that and pick apart the logic I used..no, what you do is insist that I show you evidence that what we see is really what we see!! Thats nervy but not honest debate.

It is exactly like saying: " you are a wife beater" and when I tell you that is a lie and ridiculous, you say " Well, PROVE to me that you are not a wife beater!!" Why should I have to disprove some unfounded allegation? And, if I told you that you could examine her body for signs of abuse, and see her medical records, and question her about if I beat her or not, and you did so and she denied it being true and no evidence existed that would support your allegatiopn, you would simply say " Well, after all, she is your wife...maybe she is covering up for you and she never went to the hospital after you beat her and she heals fast ".

You always have an excuse and an obfuscation and an allegation...but NEVER any evidence!! What you call ' evidence ' any rational observer would call ' inconsequential issues having ZERO to do with the events as seen". We have to pin you guys down to specific's because you live in a world of generalities and suppositions and guesses, NOT the realm of actual and substantive proofs.

You never answer the questions that really make you look silly, those you ignore as if they had not been written; the others you never really answer, but instead you try to turn around logic and common sense and demand that WE prove to you that things that do not exist, do not exist!!??

How can I prove that a prop that does not exist is really not there? You will not accept video's showing NO PROPS, you will not accept testimony that no props are there from eyewitnesses...your logic is like this:

Your kid wakes up at night and says that there is a ghost in his room. you turn the light on and showe him it's OK and to go back to sleep. But the kid says" Wait a minute Daddy, PROVE to me that no ghost is here" The light is not enough, showing him the empty closet is not enough..nothing is enough because he BELIEVES THAT A GHOST IS THERE DESPITE ALL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. Once a kid gets a belief in his mind , even though no proof exists that it is real, only MATURITY and EXPERIENCE and an expanded world view will convince the kid that he is in fact alone at night.

Maybe YOU would say " Prove to me with infrared film taken on the night of the alleged ghost visit that no ghost was there" and when no such film is found, natrually, you will claim that there was probably really a ghost there all along and the kid was right and the dad all wrong.

Well, son...until you can show ME the ghost in the closet, a rational person will keep on believing that it was never there in the first place...just like all of the ' evidence ' you claim to have always ends up being some wispy imagining that clouds stand still and that witnesses all lie and stay quiet forever....if that is the extent of your evidence, why in the world are you so sure of yourselves? WHAT gives you the confidence to believe in that which cannot be seen, witnessed, filmed or experienced by any one at any time?

Your foundations are all reliant on the supposition that man cannot levitate under any circumstances, yet you have not given us one reason why that is factual or likley given the evidence at hand, and that is the bottom line. Thanks for simply replying to 1-5 above and we will go from there.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I really hate to rain on a parade but the levitation is not a mystery.
He does not need to pay actors. I can be done with Magnets. He could have a device to control such magnets anywhere on his person and activate them with a slight of hand.. the opposing magnet would be planted beneath the place where he is doing the demonstration. Reverse poles repel each other thus if the force was strong enough... would push him up off the ground.
I don't know the exacts of his game.. but there is scientific ways for it to be done.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I havent read all 112 pages but has anyone posted this video? It show Criss himself showing how he does the Levitation trick. This is the same method David Blain uses also. And yes as stated before, the people are just that "actors" or paid watchers. There is another vid on youtube of a manager making a deal with criss of how the people need to react and when

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

Please tell us WHY you think that someone who can levitate would be more likley to want to remain poor and share his knowledge, rather than get rich and famous keeping people guessing? WHY do you equate ' special ' abilities with a generous outlook?

In other words, why are all people who seem to have unusual abilities seen as supposedly having some desire to help others? you do NOT have to be a saint or some holy man to levitate, as Criss proves. And, HOW would it help his fellow man to teach them the secrets behind his abilities?

Levitating is not like healing, now is it? Criss has never claimed to be a healer or spiritual adept seeking to improve the world, he is a man who can levitate and rather than look like a freak with only one peculiar ability he chooses to get rich and famous by keeping people guessing HOW he does it!! He knows that no one will ever figure it out, how he fools us and hides the props and silences witnesses, etc., because he is NOT hiding props and he is NOT silencing witnesses, he is simply taking advantage of his abilities to satisfy his own desires and goals.

Criss is playing both ends against the middle, and by so doing manages to keep the deniers believing in props that cannot be seen or proven and witnesses that stay silent forever...they stay tuned to try and expose his tricks and props..and the people who believe that he is really levittaing stay tuned because it is not your average everday event in humankind and is always interesting anway. He wins as long as he stays on the fence and skirts around the issues. Why should he change a proven winner?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Please link top ONE example of a device that can be hidden under street clothes that would allow a man to levitate as seen in Criss events. Thank you. The fact that no such devices exist may prove to be a bit of a problem for you, but let's see why you believe that. We will be looking for your reply.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ringing

This has been covered many times in this thread..please go back and read ..the answer is that we are talking about HIGH levitations like the Luxor and golf course events, NOT the plainly trkced LOW level levitation that is known quite well by all.

ANYONE can do the low levitations...no one can do the high one's..except Criss Angel.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by NephraTari

Please link top ONE example of a device that can be hidden under street clothes that would allow a man to levitate as seen in Criss events. Thank you. The fact that no such devices exist may prove to be a bit of a problem for you, but let's see why you believe that. We will be looking for your reply.

Dude.. the magnets can be the soles of his shoes or in them.
all he needs is something to flip them over and reverse the poles.

thats not hard. but if you WANT to believe.. lol go right ahead.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

I don't doubt that those with abilities might want to get rich from using those abilities, I just call those abilities worthless if they serve no purpose but for the person who has them.

So that's all he does? Levitate? Can he fly like Nathan from Heroes? Or does he just float in one spot? a rather worthless ability unless he's willing to share what he knows(if he knows) about the ability.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Hey, when did you quit beating you wife?

Wow, just wow....totally uncalled for and quite frankly, highly offensive. Should I go get a mod or do you want to appologize?

You are showing your age...The phrase " Have you stopped beating your wife " is an OLD adage that points out the unfainess os ASSUMING things not in evidence. I realize iot went right over your head, but what it means is that it is not a valid question , because it assumes that one beats his wife to begin with! How can you stop that which you never started in the first place? It makes the guy sound as if he is a wife beater, unless he says " Hold on, how can I stop that which I never did?"

It is an old saying and frankly I am rather amazed you never heard it used before as a means of illustrating how silly it is to ask questions that have no basis in reality, and how the phrasing of a question can alter the truth and appearance of what is real.

When did Criss start using props that no one can see and no one can find and no one else can use? See how disingenuos the question is? It ASSUMES that he uses props and that at some point he began doing so..even though no proof of the props exxist!! That is what I means and I will not apologize because you are too young or lacking in the knowledge of well known and traditional sayings, and to be able to comprehend that I was NOT talking about you and your wife but about the fallacy of asking questions that have no basis in truth to begin with. Now do you understand?

I sometimes forget that I often deal with the very young and inexperienced on this subject and that they may not have all the knowledge and background that I do. If I said " Tippacanoe and Tyler too!! would you think I was talking about drowing some dude named Tyler? I hate to have to spell things out, but until commonly known allegorical references can be understood for what they mean, we cannot even communicate clearly. read between the lines once in a while and do not read everyhting literally, you will make more sense and be better able to show us why you are so right and we are so wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
My Position For The Record

If hard data is required for you to comprehend outrageous odds then you are being disingenuous to the max.

Why is that being disingenuous? How can you come to the conclusions you have without any supportative data?

Your questions are loaded, so I will give loaded answers. I will not give you a simple yes or no, but I will state my full position on the questions posed. If you dont like, TS.

1.. Do you believe that Criss hires actors and brings them to events and pays them to act supprised and to ignore the ' props ' and ' cranes ' , etc. that he allegedly uses to trick us on video? Yes or no.

I believe in a few possibilities when it comes to witnesses

A) Small crowds are paid actors
B) Small crowds are already working for CA's team

Those two points pertain to the smaller levitation (the non Luxor ones)

Luxor light

The crowd consists of onlookers and plants. Some are plants that offer suggestive remarks at the wonderful CA levitating above the luxor, others are onlookers taking up the cry the plants have made.

2. Do you believe that Criss has some method that insures that all these paid witnesses, etc. will remain silent forever, thus protecting him from discovery? Yes or no.

Depends on the witnesses. If they are already members of his team, there is no need.

Plants most likely sign an agreemtn and partake in his illusions on a regular basis. Why jeprodize their income?

3. Do you believe that Criss is the only person on earth to do high levitations in public and with large numbers of people watching and filming because no one else wants to be as dishonest and sneaky, or because they just do not care about money and fame and advancing their own careers? Yes or no.

No. I think CA happens to be one of the only people with the funding to do such things.

4. Do you believe that Criss' employees and the employees of all the hotels, etc. are all told to lie to cover up the truth about Criss events and to also remain silent forever? Yes or no.

1) Not all the employee's need to be in on the dole
2)I do believe certain people at the Luxor were in on it.

Why you ask? because the Luxor is making a fortune off of CA and would like to keep it that way.

5. Do you have any articulable and substantial evidence that proves that there is any reason to have answered YES to any of the above questions/ Yes or no? If so, what?

What WE have is observational evidence. Which is all YOU have aswell.

You are always demanding that WE prove...

What I am demanding to see is some independant research on your part to back up your claim of CA's abilities.

And finally, My Position For The Record, any further inflamatory or insulting comments from you will land you on my ignore list, I am sick of them.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join