It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NT Gov Declassifies UFO sightings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
im looking forward to the today tonight special on UFO's on Monday. Though i think they might classify these documents as they could be military test craft, and they dont want the technology breaking out into the competition incase they discover something thats a breakthrough.

thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
if UFOs were just our imagination there wouldnt BE any classified documents! Think About That!

BUT...since there is actually classified documents; we know now beyond a doubt; there is more to it than "hallucinations" and "fantasys"

Yes, but UFOs an really be anything, right?
It's not about "Flying Saucers"...yet

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
In my opinion (which everyone has there own )
If it wasnt something to do with some strange phenomenon like flying suacers then why would the government cover it up for thirty years??
And while they finally decided to let these documents out i doubt very much that they would have the exact details outlined in them.It is possible that they could docter these documents just for the fact that they let us know just what they want us to know..

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I would not expect any disclosure of consequence. EBE/OH Krlll won't be trotted out for display. The Pine-Gap and Woomera stuff would be interesting to hear about someday. I'm thinking Bluebook - Snowbird sensibilities will prevail. 1% truth, 99% bovine scatology. BTW: Has any of the "disclosure.org" 300 plus hours of interviews been released beyond the initial sensational news conference? I'd buy an unedited DVD set of that, providing it had no re-dacted frames and sequences. Their site doesn't have "jack"... is "disclosure" sitting on the data? Have they been muzzled or co-opted? Seemed to me back then that they'd be the crew to get the job done - 'guess not.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It says on that site that it has been taken off 4 copyright reasons.

Is there anyway of seeing those documented files again ?

Does anyone have another link they could share with me ?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
20-30 years is nothing. There are non UFO related events from WWII that have only recently released. That's 60+ years.
A case involving a German long range experimental Air to Ship missle was finally declasified. The info was surpressed in order to keep war time Germany from knowing the extent (success) of the damage the missle caused to an American destroyer (ship sank). Why 60 years. Some cases get burried and only after serious research do the cases get opened, reviewed and released.

National Security issues
UFO's durring the Cold War Era where a National Security threat for many nations. No nation wanted news getting out that regions of their airspace were openly being violated with no appearent ability for recourse. If these were "enemy nation" activities, each nation would do what it had to in order to surpress such information from reaching opposing or aggressor interests.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by nullster]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I recently read about a special Us Government treaty with the aliens about abductions which i found interesting. The theory is that the high people in the US government have made some sort of deal with the Ets saying that the aliens were allowed to take part in there abductions and experiments at the the cost of sharing the intersteller technology with them ?? this seems strange to me as i read that ever since Roswell new technology has been springing up all over the place such as transistors and things like that. I allso have heard that some of the US millitarys weapons are alien in
construction origin such as the B2 stealth bomber and there is also some sort of fighter jet that is stealth enabled that conspiricists believe some of the ideas and schematics for building these craft came from the aliens.
And on the Cover up side of things i watched a documentary about roswell and the people on it interveiwed someone who swore that the remnants of the alien craft were not earthly in design However a short time later the same guy was being interveiwed again and ws saying that the remnants of the crash were indeed that of a weather balloon.It was very odd because to me it seemd that all of his responses about the weather balloon were too fast allmost as if the were scripted or something this man talking about the weather balloon also seemed to be shaky and was very carefull about what he said .. is it possible that he was told to retract his previouse statements or there would be conciquences? it really seemed strange. And as for the cover up side of the whole alien bussiness nomatter how long they kept it under wraps weather it be thirty fifty or sixty years before making the infomation public i doubt very much that they are releasing official unaltered infomation . i think that they, like the media are just telling us what the higher powers want to know. What do u all make of this??

Cheers.

Omega

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Omega85, humans can develop some technology by themselfs also, don't forget that...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Agreed, though i was just saying that its one of the theories that i have read. There are just so many questions i as i am sure everyone else would like to know about ths whole thing i am just dissapointed that our lifespan is too short for us to know absolutely everything there is about the world.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost
ok, this is THE conspiracy site, so this doomsday message shouldnt startle many of you, maybe im just giddy today.

they say seeing is believing. this is just another indicator. its all coming together. hopefully it will be over shorty, but ladies and gents, the end is near.

Very near, infact today or tomorow its all going to start to end...but what has that goto do with the declasification of these documents??
the Aus government is extremely secretive about these sorts of things, heaps of things hapen here in Australia...but no one seems to want to talk about it! like the fact that there are tunnels underground that vein from Canberra to Townsville, we know theyre there, but its not talked about. Or the secret US/AUS millitary bases in NT, the Gympie pyramids...or the 50K ea curtains that Johny howard has in his house

Which raises the question, what else are they hiding? why was Canberras parliament house built for nuclear fallout? there are heaps of questions around the secresy of the Aus government but nobody seems to care for some reson...why? has anybody heard the theory that Ausralia is the starting point of the NWO?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives

Very near, infact today or tomorow its all going to start to end...but what has that goto do with the declasification of these documents??
the Aus government is extremely secretive about these sorts of things, heaps of things hapen here in Australia...
Which raises the question, what else are they hiding? why was Canberras parliament house built for nuclear fallout? there are heaps of questions around the secresy of the Aus government but nobody seems to care for some reson...why? has anybody heard the theory that Ausralia is the starting point of the NWO?

What is going to start ending? AWB scandal?

Dunno much about NWO in Australia, I wonder if Little Johnny knows about this - then again he is GWB hand puppet.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Johny is a sneaky little bugger, you can see it in his eyes...hes up to something, but serously think about it, Australia really would be one of the last places you would think to start looking for evidence about the NWO/Aliens..ect its a perfect place to stage something like that. And all the evidence is there its jsut noody thinks to look for it here.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
He indeed is a sneaky little untrustworthy piece of ****.
yet i think if someone were to ask him his reply would be something like.
"N,N,N,No.W,We as and australian people have to W,W,Work against this sort of thing.
Is it just me or dose he allways seem nervouse? either that or he has a speech impediment . and i dont think he is very well respected by the other leaders. i saw a vidio and this chick was shaking everyones hand and when he stuck his hand out she just walked away and i thought. "Well thats what u get for screwing your country up the rectum. you bushy eyebrowed puppet....Anyway in my opinion i really dont think he has a clue about how to run this country.I think a five year old calf could do a better job.
Basicy i dont like him at all.

Just my opinion .

Omega

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
He indeed is a sneaky little untrustworthy piece of ****.
yet i think if someone were to ask him his reply would be something like.
"N,N,N,No.W,We as and australian people have to W,W,Work against this sort of thing.
Is it just me or dose he allways seem nervouse? either that or he has a speech impediment . and i dont think he is very well respected by the other leaders. i saw a vidio and this chick was shaking everyones hand and when he stuck his hand out she just walked away and i thought. "Well thats what u get for screwing your country up the rectum. you bushy eyebrowed puppet....Anyway in my opinion i really dont think he has a clue about how to run this country.

has anybody else here from Australia heard of the NWO rumors geeting around?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The NWO thing i am unclear on but whenever someone on the news asks him about things like the pine gap and say that there are rumours of ufos and et storage and things like that , that is when he turns all wiered. and it is true if u were going to hide something big Australias Northern territory would be a very good place since its all sand rocks and shale.I would also like to know if it really is Him that is in charge of australia ? Could there be a higher power above him ? or even a australian version of the majestic 12?? I also have have read about a previouse australian prime minister who was a freemason.Do u think its possible that John Howard is a freemason ??

Too many questions to be answered so little time.

Cheers .
Omega

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
The NWO thing i am unclear on but whenever someone on the news asks him about things like the pine gap and say that there are rumours of ufos and et storage and things like that , that is when he turns all wiered. and it is true if u were going to hide something big Australias Northern territory would be a very good place since its all sand rocks and shale.I would also like to know if it really is Him that is in charge of australia ? Could there be a higher power above him ? or even a australian version of the majestic 12?? I also have have read about a previouse australian prime minister who was a freemason.Do u think its possible that John Howard is a freemason ??

Ofcoarse there are powers above the PM, and yes he is a freemason...most PM's were/are. And its not soo much "hiding" something in general, take Australia for instance...big...underpopulated...layback its the last place in the world people would suspect for the NWO if you do the research you will find more than enough evidence that supports this theory.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I am convinced of this allready , i was merely requesting others thoughts on this subject.

Omega

top topics

<< 1   >>

join