It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Base?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A witness who spoke during the disclosure project said of an alien base on the dark side of the moon and that he had picutures. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Does anyone have any links on the subject? And does anyone have any personal views on it?..

Personally I think that this is totally plausible considering we've never seen pictures of the dark side and can not see it from the surface of the Earth.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I doubt anyone else here has seen that. Highly classified photos.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have obtained a "dark side of the moon" image.

Sorry, just whenever I hear this its the first thing I think of.

As for my opinion of it, I doubt it exists.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think they have photos of the dark side of the moon but NASA no doubt altered any evidence of a moon base.

I think if you go to www.badastronomy.com he has photos. Of course the author of the sit is against all things paranormal.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
interesting, would like to see photos...though why would a person who is against all paranormal things have pics of a alien base on the dark side of the moon?

thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Is someone able to explain to me "the dark side of the moon?" I would have thought that all sides of the moon get light at some stage, just like here on earth. So, is there a side of the moon that has no light. Or does the moon never get light because the earth is blocking the sun? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I posted a story of mine in another thread about the moon, but it fits here too. When I was younger, I ewnt out the back door of our house and happened to look up at the moon, which was a little sliver at the time, and right smack in the center of the dark part of it there was a bright white light shining. It was too late and too bright to be a sattelite.

The dark side of the moon is the side that's NOT getting light. The moon does revolve, but very slowly. It takes 27.3 days to orbit around the earth, and to make one revolution. So there is not a SET dark side, it's just the side that at the time isn't getting light.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hungryhippo
Is someone able to explain to me "the dark side of the moon?" ...

Firstly, there is no permanent "dark side of the moon": please have a look at this animation which will hopefully - explain the mechanism.

The Moon has a captured rotation which means it's own rotation period on it's axs is (almost) the same time it takes to rotate around the Earth. This explains why essentially the same side of the Moon is shown to us (the classic "Man in the moon" face).

As regards earlier comments that there are no pictures of the "hidden" side of the Moon - Google "far side of the Moon" and you will get some images:

Hope that helps?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Set resolution 1 pixel to 1 kilometer
lat: -2 long: 311

theres your base.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Set resolution 1 pixel to 1 kilometer
lat: -2 long: 311

theres your base.

Do you mean the rectangluar feature??

If so, perhaps this is an artifact on the photgraph? There is some evidence of "scanning" lines after all?

EDIT:apologies - the image won't display here - I think people will have to enter the data as you've specified lost. AEN

[edit on 21-7-2005 by AlfredENewman]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
thats very odd

how did u find this little speck anyways?

yes it does look like a "stucture"

very interesting...good find

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
ok i got some photos of this for the thread

obviously this is a very Large 'thing' check it out

close up

backed up a little bit

even further back

and this is very far back; so u can see the entire region in respect to our "thing"

have at it guys
this is cool stuff

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Wow. That is very wierd.

What could it be?? It really does look like a base.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Interesting, isn't it ?

For more informations about the picture :

world.altavista.com...://www.chez.com/idylle/docs/match.html
world.altavista.com...://sboisse.free.fr/fun/artefact/

[edit on 21/7/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I had seen a bunch of Apollo moon shots of strange stuff, including a huge antenna, I believe I found the link to the Photo Site through John Lear's bio, search 'John Lear'.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
yeah, johnlear always said he could see some structures in the base and cliff of this one moon crater photo. i could never make it out.

regarding the lunar map website with the little base, the site and coordinates of that little 'base' have been known about for a while. the whole site could very well be dedicated to that subtle peice of disinfo. maybe?

ive heard the whole range of stories about soul sucking towers on the dark side of the moon, where our human 'lifeforce' is concentrated into fuel for something.... etc. yeah, so stories get weird.

musclor, i do not see the significance of that photo, although it is nice.

all in all, ive seen fairly convincing photos in the site above, and there are others elsewhere on the net of believable obelisk structures. then again, theres the mickeymouse 'base'.

my best bet is, there really is something being hidden from us on the moon, but all of our leads are disinformation. equally as questionable, there are other stories of people oobing to the moon and witnessing activities going on there.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The picture that musclor posted shows a 3d object on the moon surface that looks like a building.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
still skeptical, though wouldnt surprise me if out own gov't had setup a secret moonbase already.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Very interesting "building" on the moon surface, i doubt thats a natural occurance.
I wonder how powerfull a telescope has to be in order to let us see that close.

Another thing, if this Animation is correct so would be wrong to call it the "Far side of the Moon" since all sides at one moment come close to Earth.
And would be correct to say the "Dark side of the Moon" since the only part we cannot see is the one where it never get any light.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

new topics

top topics

join