It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masons. Good or Evil?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShanedaMojo
I cant help but to be confused concerning the Freemasons. I have a casset tape that shows how evil the Freemasons are, but when i went to certain websites on the net it seems to be the most caring and fun society ever. Help me on this one.
One word..... compartmentalize. Or better yet, the right hand never knows what the left is doing. I will be honest, most days I do not know what to believe any more. Mis information as well as many people I have listen to over the years being called part of the problem. So many questions that are still unanswered. However, with that being said is it not possible to keep secrets in a "secret society" until you have a reason to disclose them?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Evidently, according to my husband, it's all about the tiny sandwhiches and little pieces of cake with coffee. The rest is merely a means to the end which of course is the tiny sandwhiches!
Yes, he really is a Mason and no, he's not joking.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dissentfulbydesign

We Masons are compartmentalized? And whose the right hand and left hand?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
In the Dark Ages, it was not an uncommon practice to cleanse sins by releasing/ inflicting pain on a religious person, called Catharsis, usually a monk on his way to priesthood. The severity of this practice is not very readily talked about.

At a time the Catholic church allowed a program to make a Saint. In Ireland a spiritually inclined young boy idolized becoming a Saint. He was the first person ever named Kevin he wanted to help the people. He lived his life for the people. He dedicated his life to becoming a Saint. He entered school to become a priest at age 7. He established a monastery and performed numerous miracles. At age 120 he enterered Catharsis, that is the final step to making a Saint.

In some of the texts Saint Kevin may have been associated with Satan
Saint Kevin Saint - In Satan

S a i n t K e v i n
S a___t___e__ i n
S a___t____ ei_ n
S a___t_____a_ n

Satan

This would say that Satan is Saint Kevin of the Second Order of Irish Saints.
If Satan is a Saint then the threshold of behavior has been defined.

In California during 1980s there was significant amount of masonic/christian activity involving " Manifest Destiny "
Many people tried to bring about the Anti Christ. They planned to make Demon Baby, they injected the child with steroids and who else knows, they did many things that are not normal or appropriate the details are graphic.

The people would have been intending to have brought about Satan, or lucifer - the light bringer
to be consistent with religious texts, this would be Saint Kevin and Christ. The people /church annoints christ or antichrist. The people choose christ or antichrist.

Grand Pumbah

Saint Kevin is in the Second Order of Irish Saints

- " be kind to others "

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Good, evil, onry mean, friendly, arn't they made up of individuals?
Like anything else ya take the good with the bad. I would say.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Bad and Good, theres always one or two rotten apples in the basket. But then again I dont know a whole lot on the free masons, so I might not know what Im talking about.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

are you just making this up?

I don't believe you. at all. None.

St. Kevin. Bwahahahaha

The light bringer is Venus and or Jesus Christ. Look it up.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Saint Kevin = Satan is quite the stretch. What is the source that illustrates this Saint to Satan connection?

And as it has been pointed out in other threads Lucifer is not Satan. Lucifer was a disgraced Babylonian king. All of this is over a mistranslation of St. Jerome in the 4th century which the scholars of King James used as the basis for the KJV of the Bible.

Lucifer or light bringer is the morning star, or the planet Venus, which preceded the sun rise. Jesus was described as such in Rev 22:16.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Coemgen
The light bringer is Venus and or Jesus Christ. Look it up.

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Coemgen
Lucifer or light bringer is the morning star, or the planet Venus, which preceded the sun rise. Jesus was described as such in Rev 22:16.

Originally posted by Coemgen
The people / church annoints christ or antichrist. The people choose christ or antichrist.

The words definitions that you are both speaking of denote the same person.

Grand Pumbah

be kind to others

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Uhhh ok? where is this info from? sources?... do you have ANYTHING to back this up?

Edit: I was replying to your post about "saint kevin" not the one above me.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

My life.

Do you know what words intend? Surely you know what they mean?

Yankee Rose

Yankee - a native or inhabitant of the United States - > American

Rose - a pink / red flower -------------------------------> Girl (or more specific to a particular part (vagina))

Yankee Rose is interpreted:

American Girl ( specific(vagina))

So for you avid masons sinning your way up the ranks, read this.

Mah Ha Bone ------>
What, the builder!
____, a person that builds!
____, a person that works!
What, a person that thinks!

So what is this message:

Mah Ha Bone Yankee Rose

On first impression a person may think many different possible definitions of each WORD and even more complex is the message behind those WORD s.

What, a person that thinks! ____ American girl vagina
What, a person that thinks about American girl vagina
What , a person that thinks about American ( girl / underage) vagina

So if this is the message that the WORD s encode.
And a Freemason has to dedicate a lot of time to learn this information.
I would hope they have not hurt anyone along the way.

Specifically

Yankee Rose

What sources do you have to back up what you are saying?

What are you saying?

Cat got your tongue

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Where is Yankee Rose in any Masonic ritual? I'll tell you where. Nowhere.

My source and experience for this is that I am a Mason. My first hand experiences will always trump what someone writes on the internet.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
KSigMason

reply to post by Coemgen

My source and experience for this is that I am a Mason. My first hand experiences will always trump what someone writes on the internet.

Your statement contradicts itself; it is a fallacy.

With your first hand experience you would not mind telling us about the significance of Redwood Trees.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

With your first hand experience you would not mind telling us about the significance of Redwood Trees.

Oh! I know, I know, their resistance to weather and insects makes them good material to build a deck from.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

How does my statement contradict itself? Real life experience trumps what is written (ie: a book, or person on an internet, can say the sky is yellow, but I know that's wrong because I go out and see blue as does everyone else). What is written is not always true, its usually based on the author's perception.

Redwood trees? Isn't that involved with the Bohemian Grove? They have nothing to do with Freemasonry.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Coemgen

How does my statement contradict itself? Real life experience trumps what is written (ie: a book, or person on an internet, can say the sky is yellow, but I know that's wrong because I go out and see blue as does everyone else). What is written is not always true, its usually based on the author's perception.

Redwood trees? Isn't that involved with the Bohemian Grove? They have nothing to do with Freemasonry.

KSigMason

reply to post by Coemgen

If you write something on the internet your logic says your experience still trumps what you are saying. Not only is it illogical. It is a fallacy and implies you are lying or misinformed.

"What is written is not always true, its usually based on the author's perception."

In the study of communications, it is the responsibility of the person sending the message to realize that not everyone understands things exactly the same because people have different understandings of each word and the ideas it represents.

You should not try to make a valid point with a fallacy because constructing a sentence or idea with a fallacy is not valid.

Invalid ---- Not Right

My personal experience trumps you.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

"If you write something on the internet your logic says your experience still trumps what you are saying. Not only is it illogical. It is a fallacy and implies you are lying or misinformed. "

And your above quoted word-salad nonsense proves your point how? Semi-coherent verbose posts don't convey intended points nor are clear enough for right thinking people to understand let alone respond to. If you want any cogent responses, please refrain from the faux cryptic and stilted syntax and speak in commonly accepted forms.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Okay, now your bickering. I'm a member, my first hand experience trumps what a non-member writes who has received 2nd hand experience. There. Better? Probably not. You'll find something to poke at.

Your personal experience trumps me? Are you a Freemason?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

If you cannot read words and understand words, I hope you will learn to read soon and perhaps understand words ideas and the message. The dictionary and public education help people have the same Lexicon.

Its funny that you point out semantics as your arguing point.

On that matter, do not end a sentence with a preposition.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If you have not figured out who I am. Then you really do not know.
Reading is very important.

When was the last time you attended?

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Coemgen]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join