It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masons. Good or Evil?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by EctoCooler HiC
Considering I sat behind a freemason in traffic the day before mothers day this past week, and it had a unique lic. plate # and a freemason license plate frame

I have one of those too.

Confuses me a bit too but it's obvious that the 32 degree and the supposed secet degree's higher would be where the evil definitely is.

Why would you think there's something "evil" about the 32nd Degree? It's one of the most beautiful and meaningful ceremonies in all Masonry.

(sigh) fine, 33 - 34th

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EctoCooler HiC

Scottish Rite doesn't go above the the 33rd honorary degree.

Don't think there is any rite system that does, except for the more or less defunct Memphis-Misraim. It went up to 99.

None of them are evil.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShanedaMojo
I cant help but to be confused concerning the Freemasons. I have a casset tape that shows how evil the Freemasons are, but when i went to certain websites on the net it seems to be the most caring and fun society ever. Help me on this one.

Regular Freemasonry is harmless. However it is the Illuminati infiltrated Freemasonry that is the problem. Illuminated Freemasonry is Truly Evil.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Personally I am not interested in purchasing stolen property, perhaps it should be returned to the lodge if it was indeed taken from there.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Personally I am not interested in purchasing stolen property, perhaps it should be returned to the lodge if it was indeed taken from there.

I was just thinking the same thing. It's sort of ironic that a guy decides to leave Freemasonry because he's a "Christian", and his last act as a Christian witness is to steal Lodge property.

If you ask me, good thing such a person left the fraternity, and good riddance.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Do you realy want to live in A SINGLE country.Without anyone getting in the way that country could do anything it wants.And there's no going back.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Regardless of why or how he stole it- it is in my possession and I have had personal negative interactions with Masons as I lived in the Washington DC area for my entire life, and as such, experienced a wide phenomina regarding Masons in the DC area.

Why do you think there is a snake on the cane???? Its not just about symbolism. Its about their deep connections to the illuminati.

Regardless, its for sale... And im not returning it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Why do you think there is a snake on the cane???? Its not just about symbolism. Its about their deep connections to the illuminati.
And where exactly have you seen the Illuminati use a snake in their symbolism?

[edit on 5/20/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Regardless of why or how he stole it...

...Regardless, its for sale... And im not returning it.

I honestly do not think you should be knowingly offering stolen property for sale on this forum, it really is in bad taste.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I have had personal negative interactions with Masons as I lived in the Washington DC area for my entire life

You freely admit, not only to possessing stolen goods, but trying to sell them to members of this forum, both of which are criminal offenses. Guess what? The cane does not belong to you, nor to the guy who stole it.

It's not a mystery to me why you have "negative interactions" with people.

Why do you think there is a snake on the cane????

I didn't say anything about snakes. I said the man who took it was a thief, and therefore dishonorable, and therefore a good thing he got out of the Masons.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Wow, i cant believe someone came on ATS and tried to sell a stolen good. Hmm i suggest that more people will question your moral character every time you post from now on. In my opinion i think the noble thing to do(which it seems like society lacks) is to return that item back to the lodge to which it came from. It's not yours, you did not buy it, you got it from someone who STOLE it and are now trying to sell it.

Does something not seem right in this picture? isn't theft and trying to sell stolen items illegal? I am a personal believer in Karma, and what goes around comes around, go ahead and sell that stolen item, you will reap the benefits of it. I implore you to give that item back to the lodge and try to be a positive person on society instead of a negative, or is that too hard to ask and has greed impressed you much much more?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

1) What negative experiences?

2) I love how the symbols for the Illuminati constantly change to try and tie them to the Freemasons and vice versa.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The Masons in Northern Virginia take part in "activities" in the Masonic Temple in Alexandria VA. I once, unveiled a mason in their car and it turned into a reptillian. Dont believe me- dont care. It happened.

I know not all Masons are reptillians. If you are a Mason and you dont know about this personally, then you are obviously not high enough up on the "food" chain to be on a need to know basis.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The Masons in Northern Virginia take part in "activities" in the Masonic Temple in Alexandria VA. I once, unveiled a mason in their car and it turned into a reptillian. Dont believe me- dont care. It happened.

Their car turned into a reptilian? What kind? I once saw a mason in an arachnid, Porsche Spider y'know. I also saw David Rockefeller in a Dodge Viper. Viper's a reptile right??? Well, could've been a dream. Whatever.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I reviewed the images of the cane in question... It is quite pedestrian in nature and similar "Two Ball" designs are commercially available to anyone via the internet and catalog sales.

Here are some truly and unique Masonic Canes.

On a separate note, I find it ironic in a thread titled "Free Masons. [sic] Good or Evil?" that the discussion has now centered on a "stolen" cane and it's potential sale for personal gain. From a legal and ethical standpoint, if one knows that they are in possession of stolen goods and knowingly sells said goods then they are guilty of a crime, the severity based upon the value of the goods in question. I also found it somewhat amusing that a "christian man" (your words) would steal something. I have always viewed a cane as a personal item, not something collectively owned. I would also point out that if indeed the cane was "stolen" because in your words "he felt like being defiant against the group" then why did he keep it (covet) instead of disposing of it?

The story is flimsy, and rife with "negative interactions" and "wide phenomina."

There is no excuse, legal ethical or moral for what and why you are doing with this cane.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

reply to post by KSigMason

I know not all Masons are reptillians. If you are a Mason and you dont know about this personally, then you are obviously not high enough up on the "food" chain to be on a need to know basis.

I've never heard as much bull in my life i must have missed this part of the Brothers changing into reptiles because im a low level mason with only three degrees and my mark degree Lol

[edit on 21-5-2009 by orangeman dave]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

A reminder...

Please focus further responses on the Actual topic of discussion.

Thank you.

» Secret Societies » Free Masons. Good or Evil? » Post Reply

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join